DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

How much will Phil ask for during his Christmas begathon?

• $0-$999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • $3000-$3999

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • $4000+

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've went into some detail on this, but the primary takeaway is that for DSP to declare bankruptcy he'd be put on a 3-5 year payment plan for his credit card debt where he'd be paying the same amount if not more towards his credit card debt than he is now. DSP has been pretty consistent with his "If it doesn't help me right now it doesn't help me at all," mindset.
Also, not that he probably has many options to do so left if he's telling even a half-truth, but it'd also obliterate any chance he had of taking out further lines of credit. God forbid he not be able to charge necessary luxuries like his monthly trip to the stylist to have his rapidly-vanishing coif trimmed.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
Phil can literally do whatever the fuck he wants but he's such an autistic creature of habit it probably actually hurts him to change his schedule. Wings for example will stream at 5am because he can't fall asleep or end the stream in an hour after ragequitting. One of the main points of getting twitch bux/self employment is you are the boss but Phil acts like he has 3 layers of upper management LMAO.
I think he sticks to his autistic schedule cause he thinks this is a real adult business. He wants to pretend he does a 9-5.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
He's openly admitted to it. Also said he pays his taxes with credit cards making the last two years of "taxes" fundraising even more baffling.
Well, the 2017-18 fundraiser money got spent moving The SoulMaid halfway across the country and buying her new clothes, shoes, a new phone and new household items* in Feb. Thus, he had to put his taxes on a credit card when April rolled around. Nothing he could do!

*Based off of D$P's claim that all new Christmas tree decorations 'had' to be bought due to the old ones no longer being suitable for hanging on a SoulMaid tree, I wager all new towels and bedding needed to be purchased.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
Phil can literally do whatever the fuck he wants but he's such an autistic creature of habit it probably actually hurts him to change his schedule. Wings for example will stream at 5am because he can't fall asleep or end the stream in an hour after ragequitting. One of the main points of getting twitch bux/self employment is you are the boss but Phil acts like he has 3 layers of upper management LMAO.
"Uh, guys, I'm gonna have to just leave the console on until tomorrow's stream because I'm uh... **nervous laugh** I'm outta' time! Just being honest. I've got some thawed out turkey burger patties I have to throw in a frying pan for 5 minutes because I'm cooking tonight, not muh gorl, uh, I mean whyfe, Khet."

He works 12 hours a day, d00d, you just don't get it. Besides, if he streamed for more than 6 hours at a time (with a 30 minute break in there), he could literally die! You're trying to kill him by giving him blood clots!

Well, the 2017-18 fundraiser money got spent moving The SoulMaid halfway across the country and buying her new clothes, shoes, a new phone and new household items* in Feb. Thus, he had to put his taxes on a credit card when April rolled around. Nothing he could do!

*Based off of D$P's claim that all new Christmas tree decorations 'had' to be bought due to the old ones no longer being suitable for hanging on a SoulMaid tree, I wager all new towels and bedding needed to be purchased.
I always assumed household items were what he got during his weekly supply trips that he gets during his errands in the house, at the local variety store, and at the local grocery store (being local is very important).

This d00d makes grocery shopping sound like he's gathering shit wholesale to supply a fucking Mission in Africa or some shit, it's fucking ridiculous.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
I always assumed household items were what he got during his weekly supply trips that he gets during his errands both in the house, the local variety store, and the local grocery store (being local is very important).

This d00d makes grocery shopping sound like he's gathering shit wholesale to supply a fucking Mission in Africa or some shit, it's fucking ridiculous.
I don't understand a two person household 'needing' to go grocery shopping every single week when no one in the house is eating salads, fresh vegetables or drinking m.i.l.k. Seeing as the turkey burgers he buys are frozen, preformed patties and the chicken is precooked, precut frozen strips what exactly are they buying that is so perishable?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed household items were what he got during his weekly supply trips that he gets during his errands in the house, at the local variety store, and at the local grocery store (being local is very important).

I'd bet a paycheck that Phil has next to zero staples in his house at any given time. Mil.k and/or butter maybe, but rice? Bread? Beans, canned or otherwise? Not a chance. His meals come from boxes, bags, or wrappers. Silage for the modern pigroach.

EDIT: Dear Leader's information control makes the sun rise and set.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
I'd bet a paycheck that Phil has next to zero staples in his house at any given time. Mil.k and/or butter maybe, but rice? Bread? Beans, canned or otherwise? Not a chance. His meals come from boxes, bags, or wrappers. Silage for the modern pigroach.

A skim of his instagram shows literally zero mi.lk. He claims he doesn't eat breakfast most days and every meal has either soda or a mixed drink in front of it. He's never mentioned eating sandwiches so bread might be out.

He 100% buys prepared square lumps of meat once a week, and buys a new batch when they expire.

I'd love to know what the cashier thinks when a corpse and a rapidly decaying woman show up every week to buy a cart of assorted meat patties and 3 handles of liquor.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net

D$P sort of said as much back in Dec when Mrs. D$P was too sick to go grocery shopping and D$P was forced to order a pizza as he said that there was Nothing in the house to eat. Not sure what the sick SoulMaid ate seeing as D$P said she was suffering from an incredibly sore throat. Good luck getting a slice of pizza down with even a moderately sore throat.

whereicantfollow

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see Phil actually try and cook something that was more than just heating up a chicken patty.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOOOD I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TO PUT THE RICE ON A SIMMER NOW IT'S ALL BURNT!? BUGGED COOKING MECHANICS"

Reactions: That Damned Tiger

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net

800 daily calories of processed slop, brought to you by Nestle.

I'm gonna go cut up an orange and eat the rest of the raspberries and blueberries I have as tribute.

whereicantfollow

kiwifarms.net
Dark said he had to shave after stream(he’s going out with kat tomorrow and needs to look presentable, fuck looking presentable for your job though right?)

And on his long list of excruciating things that take up his free time a grocery list is one of them....

Definition of a pathetic man child
What does he even do with his freetime? I assume he just sits on his ass and watches TV. He doesn't network, work on the stream, do any sort of research into the games he's playing. He has no hobbies from what I know of, he has no skills to speak of and no friends since he's a paranoid asshole.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino