DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • May

Votes: 141 32.1%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.7%
  • July

Votes: 101 23.0%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 74 16.9%

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 21.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 135 30.8%

• Total voters

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Phil is crying for tips again, stated he cant afford to buy Sonic Racing

Scoopula and Henk immediately tipped a combined $55

Phil:

"Thanks guys I have't even boot the game yet you guys already being so generous, this will.......um, almost cover the cost for the game, keep in mind I have PAY TAX for your tips, and PAY TAX for the game I purchase, okay?"

A another brainless idiot paypig proceeded to cheer $25

2019-05-20.png

Phil was gifted some truly special fan art of sonic with his ugly mug pasted on it. I need to look closer but it appears there may be some peepul hiding in the bushes... EDIT: in the original png file the bottom figure was much clearer especially but I may just be seeing peepul on the grassy knoll that aren't there. In fact, now that I've gone to the trouble I'm almost sure I am. Smdh. I hate you, Phil Burnell.
IMG_20190520_152210.jpg

Last edited:

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is crying for tips again, stated he cant afford to buy Sonic Racing

Scoopula and Henk immediately tipped a combined $55

Phil:

"Thanks guys I have't even boot the game yet you guys already being so generous, this will.......um, almost cover the cost for the game, keep in mind I have PAY TAX for your tips, and PAY TAX for the game I purchase, okay?"

A another brainless idiot paypig proceeded to cheer $25

View attachment 765770
Despite being certainly ignorant of classical conditioning (or who Pavlov was, or what psychology or a brain is) Phil has managed to train his audience using its principles. He says the word "tax", and money occurs.

The notion of who is more worthy of spite, DSP or his supporters, is becoming blurrier by the day.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Despite being certainly ignorant of classical conditioning (or who Pavlov was, or what psychology or a brain is) Phil has managed to train his audience using its principles. He says the word "tax", and money occurs.

The notion of who is more worthy of spite, DSP or his supporters, is becoming blurrier by the day.
i think phil is smarter than he lets on, he's not some super genius, but he's certainly aware of Pavlovian conditioning, why else would he repeat the same information day after day in his pre-streams

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Because he's a turbo-autist and a slave to routine?
phil is a turbo-autist i cannot deny that, but im saying that phil is fully aware of what he's doing. phil knows what gets the paypigs out
and even if phil is merely a slave to routine, you don't need to be aware of pavlov to use his methods, shit like this happens all the time
being a slave to routine is basically conditioning yourself, phil's brain gives him some happy juice when he does his silly routines so he repeats it

Comma

kiwifarms.net
My god, the pure autism that surrounds DSP really flared up today.

1) Scoopula tipped $40 so DSP can buy that Sahnic racing game, but gave hints in chat that he probably works a minimum wage job and raided his not-so-large bank account to support DSP.

Scoopula not rich.PNG

Not hating on minimum wage jobs or anything like that, but it does show how these people make the same kind of weird financial decisions as DSP tends to make. Scoopula seems like one of those paypigs who blow their complete load in a relatively small amount of time and have to recharge their special paypig powers to come back at some random point in the future to get some attention (like Superblindman).

2) Some dood named JustinBryant_Yt promised DSP to cheer 2K earlier today on Twitter:

JustinBryant_Yt 2500 bits_tweet.png

(http://archive.md/3ctt4)

Proceeded to cheer 2500 bits during the stream:

JustinBryant_Yt 2500 bits.png

3) Another dickrider, YoshinoLover, re-subbed with the message that he posted some fanart over on the Tumbleweed Forums:

YoshinoLover sub message fanart.png

What he lacks in actual talent and skills, he makes up for being persistant, because he needed SEVEN versions to even get remotely close to something someone would want to use on their Twitch channel. They're still hard to look at because of the MS Paint-quality logos, the size and type of fonts and because they contain grammar/spelling mistakes (even in the "final" versions). And to top it all off, he managed to create an even uglier Mario-themed version. :cryblood:

Warning: before clicking on the spoiler button, make sure you have some tissues at hand for the blood that will gush out of your eye sockets if you expose your eyes to the RAW and UNEDITED screenshots when not wearing eye protection. You have been warned.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.png

Link + archive: https://thekingofhate.com/forums/to...esfanart/?page=28&tab=comments#comment-112223 (http://archive.md/c97fV)

(:_(

Last edited:

N0thingICanDo

kiwifarms.net
Chat is falling asleep due to boring game play and silent commentary by Phil, and demanded a new game

2019-05-20 (2).png

Phil, being inept at gaming, fell of the ledge and ended up in a toxic bog

"What happened???? Why I am in a TAHXIC dump???? "

"Where's the other guys? Just me? WHY MEEEEEEe?"

Chat came to life

2019-05-20 (1).png

Phil left the stream to stir his sauce

AKA Fap Break

2019-05-20 (3).png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Phil was gifted some truly special fan art of sonic with his ugly mug pasted on it. I need to look closer but it appears there may be some peepul hiding in the bushes... EDIT: in the original png file the bottom figure was much clearer especially but I may just be seeing peepul on the grassy knoll that aren't there. In fact, now that I've gone to the trouble I'm almost sure I am. Smdh. I hate you, Phil Burnell.View attachment 765807
I think you're seeing things that aren't there tbh, dood. Those "faces" just look like regular shadows and holes in the foliage where you can see the background (rocky mountainside).

-edit- To make it more clear:

Yellow: regular shadows
Red: rocky mountainside
Sonic fanart section2.jpg

Sonic fanart.jpg

-edit2- Or I could just have looked up a random other version of the same image instead of scribbling circles on a cropped out section like an idiot. :geek:

Here:

91Rp2QwE9YL.AC_SL1500_.jpg

TSR_Web_TeamSonic1242x1975_4.jpg

The same things are present in those.

Last edited:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Scoopula tipped $40 so DSP can buy that Sahnic racing game, but gave hints in chat that he probably works a minimum wage job and raided his not-so-large bank account to support DSP.
Not hating on minimum wage jobs or anything like that, but it does show how these people make the same kind of weird financial decisions as DSP tends to make.
It's really something when someone that actually works a likely shitty low wage job is giving his actually hard earned money to a guy that makes 100k$ per year by sitting on his ass playing video games.
These guys are the literal meme of stupid people doing low wage jobs.
Instead of saving money, moving up in the world they waste it on DSP of all people. I'd love to see them broke asking DSP for some spare change.
SORRY DOOD I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY I'M BROKE AND I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND TO PAY MY TAXES

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
i think phil is smarter than he lets on, he's not some super genius, but he's certainly aware of Pavlovian conditioning, why else would he repeat the same information day after day in his pre-streams
Honestly, I don't think he is aware of it. I used to think Dave was smarter than he let on, but nah, he's just a mutt. He's got a vague concept that the word 'tax' brings in more money. He's not sure how or why or what makes it happen, but he's smart enough to abuse it.

N0thingICanDo

kiwifarms.net
LMFAO. This salty bitch just cried about his chat posting Wings of Redemption memes. He scolded them and told them "Why don't you post memes about me?".

I don't know Phil, maybe it's because your fucking nazi mods would permaban them for it. The fucking ego this guy has is insane. :story:
Literally nobody is talking seriously about Phil in chat anymore, gameplay or non-gameplay, except laughing and insulting him or posting Wing memes

2019-05-20 (4).png

2019-05-20 (5).png

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
Great, another day of stiring burned sugared ketchup. The only day when he proves he is an "equal opportunity offender" even against Italians, because this swampwater is an insult to whole Italy. Checkmate, detractors.
Made with authentic Italian Roma Tomatoes grown in Mexico or the US. Unless he's using San Marzano tomatoes, but even those originally came from Peru.

Phil was gifted some truly special fan art of sonic with his ugly mug pasted on it. I need to look closer but it appears there may be some peepul hiding in the bushes... EDIT: in the original png file the bottom figure was much clearer especially but I may just be seeing peepul on the grassy knoll that aren't there. In fact, now that I've gone to the trouble I'm almost sure I am. Smdh. I hate you, Phil Burnell.View attachment 765807
I feel like whoever made this is a closet detractor by picking this photo of him.

It's quite possibly one of the worst pictures you can use, and they didn't crop out his neck fat, either. Fuck, even I try my best to get rid of the excess neck fat when I'm making photoshops of him because it's so disgusting.

With those bags under his eyes (with his eyes wide and motuh open which should stretch his skin and minimize them) he looks like he's either a worked-to-death engineer who's putting in 16 hour days, 6 days a week, an Eastern European who works three jobs to pay their rent and gets 4 hours of sleep a night, or just some dude in his late 50s. Nobody his age with as cushy a "job" as him should have bags like that.