DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • May

Votes: 141 32.2%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.7%
  • July

Votes: 100 22.8%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 74 16.9%

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 21.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 134 30.6%

• Total voters

RawEggs

twitter.com/spawnseats
kiwifarms.net
I feel like whoever made this is a closet detractor by picking this photo of him.

It's quite possibly one of the worst pictures you can use, and they didn't crop out his neck fat, either. Fuck, even I try my best to get rid of the excess neck fat when I'm making photoshops of him because it's so disgusting.

With those bags under his eyes (with his eyes wide and motuh open which should stretch his skin and minimize them) he looks like he's either a worked-to-death engineer who's putting in 16 hour days, 6 days a week, an Eastern European who works three jobs to pay their rent and gets 4 hours of sleep a night, or just some dude in his late 50s. Nobody his age with as cushy a "job" as him should have bags like that.
View attachment 765914View attachment 765915

"Realtalkmodme ARE YOU A BRAINLESS MORON?"

"I'm sitting here playing the fucking game how the fuck do I have time to check the fucking chat? This seems common sense to me but you obviously don't have it you fucking brainless moron!"

View attachment 765916

View attachment 765922

UPDATE:

BANNED

View attachment 765925
lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Why is he so bothered by the whole wings meme thing? He seems REALLY bothered by it, like he takes it personally.

You fags think that he and wings traded irl words and wings basically told him the truth about himself.

Memes aside when wings isnt being a salty fat cunt he does have moments of wisdom.
i think perhaps phil considers wings a "kindred soul" and any slight against wings is a slight against him
of course phil is not willing to admit this

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
It's really something when someone that actually works a likely shitty low wage job is giving his actually hard earned money to a guy that makes 100k$ per year by sitting on his ass playing video games.
These guys are the literal meme of stupid people doing low wage jobs.
Instead of saving money, moving up in the world they waste it on DSP of all people. I'd love to see them broke asking DSP for some spare change.
SORRY DOOD I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY I'M BROKE AND I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND TO PAY MY TAXES
To be fair you have to be kinda exceptional to be a DSP fan,this is a guy that is disliked by 95% of people that know of him or maybe more,and as we have seen by the people who donate to him that got doxxed his audience is comprised of literal re.tards,people why physical disabilites,furries,incel fatties,people who only do it to get attention like Swaggins,etc. Literally the lowest of the low watch DSP.Im not surprised that people like that think its a good idea to donate to him.

• Agree
Reactions: Nigel of Ukip

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, he just said he doesn't want to do another story mission because "there's 20 minutes left" on the stream, even though he started waaay later and promised it would run later ("probably until around 5 PM"). It's 3:40 PM now, so he's thinking about clocking out at the regular time.

(http://archive.md/43yNo)

5PM.PNG

-edit- Yep, he's clocking out right now, actually 3 minutes before regular clock-out time.

:stress:

Last edited:

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, he just said he doesn't want to do another story mission because "there's 20 minutes left" on the stream, even though he started waaay later and promised it would run later ("probably until around 5 PM"). It's 3:40 PM now, so he's thinking about clocking out at the regular time.

View attachment 766034

View attachment 766021

-edit- Yep, he's clocking out right now, actually 3 minutes before regular clock-out time.

Ya another classic DSP LIES IT, called out by his fans on stream

2019-05-20 (10).png

Also he got $69 total tips

$60 from his 30min prestream
$9 from his 4 hours gameplay

"Peepol come here to see and enjoy my gameplay, not here for the dramas"

18tip.png

19tip.png

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't think he is aware of it. I used to think Dave was smarter than he let on, but nah, he's just a mutt. He's got a vague concept that the word 'tax' brings in more money. He's not sure how or why or what makes it happen, but he's smart enough to abuse it.
Yeah, he's made the connection that as long as he keeps talking about vague "money issues", he has plenty of fans ready and willing to part with money they earn from literal minimum wage jobs.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
@Synth as you are from the same general area as Phil, have you ever heard of Fairfield of Notre Dame?

Our research showed it was ranked #1 in diversity and ranked pretty high in athletics, but was near the bottom for academics.

Just looking for more information on how this guy was the valedictorian.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
@Synth as you are from the same general area as Phil, have you ever heard of Fairfield of Notre Dame?

Our research showed it was ranked #1 in diversity and ranked pretty high in athletics, but was near the bottom for academics.

He did say his parents cheated on each other. His valedictorian status could be a result of his mums infidelity.
I'm obviously kidding but damn, one must think.

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
Why is he so bothered by the whole wings meme thing? He seems REALLY bothered by it, like he takes it personally.

You fags think that he and wings traded irl words and wings basically told him the truth about himself.

Memes aside when wings isnt being a salty fat cunt he does have moments of wisdom.
My guess is because Phil really hates being compared to a 450 lb manbaby, and they're around the same level of decaying washed-up streamer so Phil can't really profit off him.

Jordie has always spoke kindly of Phil. Phil's just being a dick.

Jordie is far from perfect, but at least he can acknowledge some of his faults, take the piss on himself and at least kind of try to improve himself. No such self-realization for Phil.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 766034

View attachment 766021

Makes you think on his claim that who ever said that the game was only 10 hours was a complete liar or only rushed through the game, as he, besides that he struggles and have to repeat things, moves things on next stream, next 4 hour stream, just to stretch it out and try to benefit as much as possible!

RawEggs

twitter.com/spawnseats
kiwifarms.net
Makes you think on his claim that who ever said that the game was only 10 hours was a complete liar or only rushed through the game, as he, besides that he struggles and have to repeat things, moves things on next stream, next 4 hour stream, just to stretch it out and try to benefit as much as possible!
WINGS OF REDEMPTION MEMES DERAILING THE REDEMPTION ARK

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net

I don't know too much about it, but the majority of private/Catholic High Schools in CT kinda follow the national trend of them being sort of funnels for athletics, especially basketball like almost all Catholic High Schools in NYC/Boston. But at the same time, it is a private school, so the quality of teaching should be at least average, and Fairfield is a more well-off town because all of Fairfield County is (DSP isn't wrong about one area of CT mostly driving up taxes for everyone else, plus the addition of Hartford and New Haven -- CT isn't bad as long as you're not poor), so there should be higher pay for teachers and should attract more competition.

Like there's still a bunch of better private schools in the area, though. If you're going for academics and your parents want to shell out the money, you go to Fairfield Prep, which is probably one of the best private schools in the state.

The way I see it is they probably didn't want to put little Phillip into the Bridgeport public system, because Bridgeport is pretty fucking trash; it's really cleaned up in the past 5 years, but it's still got a ways to go. So Mama and Papa Burnell put their only child into the closest private school that wouldn't break the bank, which would be Notre Dame in Fairfield. Looking on Google maps, it's only like 5 miles from his parents' place, so they could more easily manage getting him to and from there. There's another Notre Dame in West Haven, but that's like 15-20 miles, so that's too big an ask for boomer parents, even though it's a much better school for academics.

So I'd say there was definitely less competition because it was an "athletics school", but since it was still private and in Fairfield, it should've had passable teachers. That doesn't necessarily say anything about the quality of students, though. I can recall meeting a handful of people who had gone to Notre Dame, but I can't remember if it was Fairfield or West Haven, so it's hard for me to really pull anything from my teenage years.