DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

When will Phil introduce his begging for taxes (not counting his current daily tip goal)?

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 90 35.9%
  • Thanksgiving +/- 1 day

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Between Thanksgiving and Christmas

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Christmas +/- 1 day

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Between Christmas and New Year's

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • After New Year's

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Never

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
What does he even do with his freetime? I assume he just sits on his ass and watches TV. He doesn't network, work on the stream, do any sort of research into the games he's playing. He has no hobbies from what I know of, he has no skills to speak of and no friends since he's a paranoid asshole.
Yeah but he needs to sit on his ass and watch TV with Kat!

Also to the cuck that gave dark a crisp 20 and said “it’s not much but hope it helps”

It didn’t, you’re a loser and 20 bucks ain’t gonna help anyone, least of all dark

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked if the big tips he got in the earlier stream was legit

Phil said it was HOWEVER ALL OF THE MONEY IS ALREADY GONE because he has to pay a bill to keep his shitty website alive

Another cheer came in asking him how much he paid for the website

Phil:

"I don't know, I dont know how much I paid, it's in euro so I dont know, okay?"

Fucking liar and scammer

2019-05-16.png

This idiot has contributed $40 out of Phil's $44 tips tonight

all while the Master BlackOp Player Phil placed 93rd in the Blackout game

2019-05-16 (1).png

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net

Phil said it was HOWEVER ALL OF THE MONEY IS ALREADY GONE because he has to pay a bill to keep his shitty website alive

Phil:

Fucking liar and scammer

View attachment 761657

View attachment 761662
So you mean to tell me that not only is Phil's Nazi forums a total money sink (since it's pretty much dead and has ery little activity), but he doesn't even know how much the upkeep costs? I bet he'd have a few more dollars in his pocket if he just killed the site, but of course Phil's lack of logic wins out every fucking time.

Phil exceptional behavior is enough to drive me to drink...

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
... He's never mentioned eating sandwiches so bread might be out.
He does eat sandwiches. He refers to them as "snacks" he has after dinner/before bed..."with crackers or something" He eats them on Deli Ciabata or bricohe rolls though...no loaf of sliced bread in a bag for the D$P household.

Hmmmm, second stream it was revealed that Mrs. D$P was home all day today. He said "she's not working". Hmmm, today AND tomorrow, but they totally didn't go into Seattle for a Stay-cation...that he decided to call off after all the backlash he was getting. He took yesterday off because he was super duper sick! Hmmm, "she's not working". This makes me wonder. D$P is usually very precise with his word choice. He did not say that she had the day off like he usually does. He said "she's not working". I recall him remarking on how she kept complaining about being not being happy at work to which he stated that he'd tell here how hard his day had been. Is it possible that the newly wed Mrs. D$P quit her job?

AnonymousDimwit

I want a house just like this!
kiwifarms.net
He said "she's not working". Hmmm, today AND tomorrow, but they totally didn't go into Seattle for a Stay-cation...that he decided to call off after all the backlash he was getting. He took yesterday off because he was super duper sick! Hmmm, "she's not working". This makes me wonder.
If she really did quit, maybe the pregnant theory holds more (water) weight than before?

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net

Phil:

Fucking liar and scammer

View attachment 761657
Used to claim that his forums, yes more than one of them, cost him thousands dollar a year!

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to claim that his forums, yes more than one of them, cost him thousands dollar a year!
So Pig did what Maddox did? I'm not surprised.

Also gotta love how he got so lazy with hiding the fact he's a 1%er that makes six digit sums a year that he can't even find a good lie to hide how much he spends on stupid shit to satiate his malignant ego.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Kat were pregnant, Phil would absolutely know something's fishy. No way she's derailing the gravy train this soon.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she really did quit, maybe the pregnant theory holds more (water) weight than before?
Based on how she looked in the wedding photos she wouldn't be out of the second trimester yet. You don't go on maternity leave with three months left. That's just called, "I'm knocked up and I can't be arsed anymore so fuck you I quit".

Not saying that's not a possibility since I'm sure supporting his pregnant wife solo would give Phil big dick energy but he's a sped and I'm sure he doesn't want the Kat spending only his money.

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I've went into some detail on this, but the primary takeaway is that for DSP to declare bankruptcy he'd be put on a 3-5 year payment plan for his credit card debt where he'd be paying the same amount if not more towards his credit card debt than he is now. DSP has been pretty consistent with his "If it doesn't help me right now it doesn't help me at all," mindset.
Actually, you fill out a Ways and Means workbook and it figures out how much disposable cash you have every month. Let's say it's $200. They take that $200 and divide it between all of your creditors. After 5 years the debts are discharged for pennies on the dollar.
You have to report any loss/earnings that differ from when filed or huge penalties.
Also, the court can (And usually does) request that the creditors not included in the bankruptcy (Like a car) lower either the payment amount or the loan percentage.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, you fill out a Ways and Means workbook and it figures out how much disposable cash you have every month. Let's say it's $200. They take that $200 and divide it between all of your creditors. After 5 years the debts are discharged for pennies on the dollar.
You have to report any loss/earnings that differ from when filed or huge penalties.
Also, the court can (And usually does) request that the creditors not included in the bankruptcy (Like a car) lower either the payment amount or the loan percentage.
Also, are bankruptcy hearings not a matter of public record? DSP would sooner step over his dead mother than allow detractors to get hold of his earnings information.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would they not look at making Phil sell his WA condo to pay off a large chunk of the debt owed since he has a 2nd livable property in the CT condo? Seems like that would be step 1 to repaying creditors.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net

Phil:

Fucking liar and scammer

View attachment 761657

View attachment 761662
This guy seems to be fucking exceptional.

[2019-05-17 02:05:19 UTC] hdsoundremedy: How do I tip?
[2019-05-17 02:07:09 UTC] hdsoundremedy: How do I tip
[2019-05-17 02:17:51 UTC] hdsoundremedy: Does that make me top tipper ?
[2019-05-17 02:30:41 UTC] hdsoundremedy: Tip
[2019-05-17 02:32:56 UTC] hdsoundremedy: Phil I want to tip again how can I go about it I did it from the night not link

Just the way DSP likes them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino