DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 34.4%
  • February

Votes: 215 52.8%
  • March

Votes: 172 42.3%
  • April

Votes: 109 26.8%

• Total voters

Stalker Sociopath

kiwifarms.net
Phil's job at helicopter support was to answer the phone and order parts for the customer. There definitely is a job for Phil in this sector. Boeing? No. Try Autozone, Napa, "local auto parts store", etc.

Nice. A couple of days ago somebody asked Phil why he only wears tee shirts. "It's way too hot here to wear long sleeves. My office gets really hot and stuffy. Even in the winter with the window open."
Just be thankful this grease ball doesn't stream in his Italian wife beater

Reactions: kamekmagik

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I can't find it but all that talk about his old job got me thinking of that scene in Spinal Tap during the credits where Christopher Guest is talking about a job he'd have if he wasn't in music and it was something to do with shoe sales the scenario he plays out is what I'd imagine that old helo gig was like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nina Hagen

AnonymousDimwit

No, propane will not freeze.
kiwifarms.net
Good luck (failing) Phil, although you no longer have those JonCuck or Neggy bucks to help you anymore.

Last edited:

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
DSP's tactic is to finesse kids who have no idea how paying bills work. Its not like if you don't pay the day you get the bill they kick you out your house or instantly send bailiffs the next day to take all your shit. You have at least a month before they send a reminder email and then probably another month before they take action. I THINK not having money for 10 days to pay bills will be fine, Phil, they're not gonna jump on your ass if you don't pay it on the day. And also dunno about anyone else but for everyone I know, all their bills come at the end of the month, and again have the rest of the month to pay it, which is after the 15th. So DSP should be fine.

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Man dark said something in the pre stream he’s said multiple times, but for me it really highlights is mental maturity. He was crying about how rough his life is and how hard he works and said “I don’t get to go out and do fun things in my days off” well welcome to being an adult dave, plenty of people don’t go do fun stuff every weekend. Life sadly isn’t about doing fun stuff everyday you’re away from the office

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
Man dark said something in the pre stream he’s said multiple times, but for me it really highlights is mental maturity. He was crying about how rough his life is and how hard he works and said “I don’t get to go out and do fun things in my days off” well welcome to being an adult dave, plenty of people don’t go do fun stuff every weekend. Life sadly isn’t about doing fun stuff everyday you’re away from the office
He plays video games for a living, and he could easily cut back his hours significantly and still live a very comfortable life.

The only thing preventing Phil from doing fun things is his paranoia, largely caused by him being a giant piece of shit to everyone.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, the things he finds fun are the same things every sixth-grade boy enjoys. Video games, wrasslin', eating shit food and looking at tits.

None of those things are bad, but adults also enjoy things like hobbies, or making their homes or lives better, or exercise, or friends. Phil doesn't like anything someone in the throes of arrested development wouldn't like.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
Another lie that doesnt work on any slightly normal adult.

People with real jobs don't have some well of energy that lays untapped until 5:01 PM. There is no magic behind it other than not eating dinner and going straight to bed after work. The dealership isn't going to call and schedule you to not waste your worthless life.

You make time. You do the things you want to do after work. If you have a passion, you tard cum every free second you have before you go back to the office, and more than likely work hungover or exhausted a day or two every week.

Its not your subs fault you've wasted the life you keep assuring up we're jealous of.

Honestly, FGC Phil should have known that. It was the closest he seemed to have to a passion.