DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 85 20.7%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.3%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 264 64.4%

• Total voters

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Earlier Pig was saying that him and Khet hated every minute of their CT adventure. He was just there to bilk his parents. What an ungrateful cunt. I hope they cut him out of the fucking will.
It's not like he and Kat did anything important that trip or anything...
Nobodies found any evidence of this marriage yet have they? Did Phil do a b.s. publicity stunt wedding to tard cum has parents and viewers out of money? If so Kat went along with the whole thing voluntarily, which makes there relationship suddenly make all the sense in the world.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
It's not like he and Kat did anything important that trip or anything...
Nobodies found any evidence of this marriage yet have they? Did Phil do a b.s. publicity stunt wedding to tard cum has parents and viewers out of money? If so Kat went along with the whole thing voluntarily, which makes there relationship suddenly make all the sense in the world.
Has the marriage certificate been doxxed yet (or whatever document associated with being married)?

((CH3)2Hg)

kiwifarms.net
Has the marriage certificate been doxxed yet (or whatever document associated with being married)?
It has not been confirmed by any official documents as of yet. The current consensus on that is the marriage certificate is public record but someone would need to purchase a copy of it and it would then possibly have their personal information on it as the person requesting the record. Some have suggested that it might be worth contacting the Connecticut Department of Public Health to inquire about it to try and get a verbal confirmation from them if such a record even exists so that no one has to buy it and possibly reveal their own identity while still getting confirmation from the state that Phil and Kat are married.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
It has not been confirmed by any official documents as of yet. The current consensus on that is the marriage certificate is public record but someone would need to purchase a copy of it and it would then possibly have their personal information on it as the person requesting the record. Some have suggested that it might be worth contacting the Connecticut Department of Public Health to inquire about it to try and get a verbal confirmation from them if such a record even exists so that no one has to buy it and possibly reveal their own identity while still getting confirmation from the state that Phil and Kat are married.
So you have to doxx yourself in order to doxx DSP... Hmm...

:stress:

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps, maybe it would take some time and money but one could potentially create a trust and request through that or maybe have it done through an attorney.

((CH3)2Hg)

kiwifarms.net
So you have to doxx yourself in order to doxx DSP... Hmm...
Perhaps, maybe it would take some time and money but one could potentially create a trust and request through that or maybe have it done through an attorney.
Well you could also just black out your name if that happened as well so it wouldn't be too bad, I think the main concern was the monetary aspect. In any case however it looks like @SoapQueen1 is going ahead with getting the record. You can find out more in the Kat Speculation Thread.

JMR

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need a video clip of this if possible.
Some Youtube links: someone asked (multiple times it seems) if phil would move to connecticut for 5 million dollars (conditions attached to a lottery win, I guess).

-Phil sounded torn
-would be a tradeoff: out of financial problems, but would be in a place he doesn't like
-would be a sacrifice
-would probably "bite the bullet", but would first have to talk to Kat about it obv.

later phil looked at chat and clarified stuff

-he and Kat love the life they have where they are; want to live there for the rest of their lives
-"We went to connecticiut to visit my parents, and of course, while we were there we got married and everything, and quite frankly we hated every minute we were there. I'm not even exaggerating: the roads, the weather, the people..*shaking head, scoffing in disgust*"

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
"A move would mean a lot of major changes."

Citation needed DSP. You refuse to leave the house six days per week and you openly state that you don't have any time for friends. What changes would be occurring exactly? You'd have to shop at a different grocery store?

Edit: Skip to 1:49:38 of this video if it's not automatic for you:

I had to transcribe this quotation:

"Do [I[ know what a rainy day fund is? Yes, it's called when you actually have extra money, on top of your standard of financial obligations, it's money that you save up, so that when a day comes, when it's say, 'oh, we were going to do something, but now there's nothing to do because today it's raining out, or it ruins your plans or you just have a random day when you just want to do something different you can spend that money on. It's money that you save up just to blow on a special day, when normally you were going to do one thing and you can't do that anymore, right? Oh, were were going to go out to the beach today, uh, you know, but it rained, so instead of going to the beach we're going to go to the bowling alley and go to the arcade and play some games or something, you know. That's a rainy day fund."

Someone in chat tried to correct him.

"Yes it is. And if you don't know that then you're a fucking idiot. That's exactly what it is. [Pause] If you think it's something different then probably you were taught the wrong thing. That's the textbook definition: money that you've saved up outside your normal financial obligations for to basically spend on a day where you can do something different from what you had originally planned because things went wrong according to your original plans. It's spare pocket change that you can blow on something on a moment's notice. That's your rainy day fund."

He wasn't being his usual sarcastic self either, he was 100% dead serious. DSP actually believes that a "rainy day fund" is money that you set aside to spend when your plans are changed outside your control, and not money you save up for emergencies.

So if you want to know how DSP acquired so much debt, there's an extra piece of the puzzle.

Double Edit: If you keep going a few minutes, he says that "it's the definition he was taught in school, so if it's something different then they must have changed the definition."

Last edited:

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Earlier Pig was saying that him and Khet hated every minute of their CT adventure. He was just there to bilk his parents. What an ungrateful cunt. I hope they cut him out of the fucking will.
Really? Because when Phil did that vlog about the trip to CT, he seemed pretty excited to tell everyone about the food he ate, walking around the mall and going to the zoo. He went on for hours about it. Oh wait, Kat was the one who hated every second of the trip (to be fair, could you really blame her?), so now that means Phil hated it too because he's such a whipped little bitch he can't ever disagree with her on anything. He's so paranoid about losing her that he got really defensive and angry about a dating simulator in Judgment. Such a healthy relationship, dood.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
"We went to Connecticut to visit my parents. . .and quite frankly we hated every minute. . .the roads, the weather, the people *shakes head, while scoffing in disgust* " -Phil Burnell 2019

Goddamn Phil, I guess that 'Asshole of the Year' trophy isn't going to win itself huh?
They just gave you $4K but I guess now that they've cut you off financially just throw them under the bus like you do every other paypig who stops giving you money.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
"We went to Connecticut to visit my parents. . .and quite frankly we hated every minute. . .the roads, the weather, the people *shakes head, while scoffing in disgust* " -Phil Burnell 2019

Goddamn Phil, I guess that 'Asshole of the Year' trophy isn't going to win itself huh?
They just gave you $4K but I guess now that they've cut you off financially just throw them under the bus like you do every other paypig who stops giving you money.
Phil says people SWAT his parents, which is a lie. If people want to hurt Phil's parents they should put all the shit he says about them on a flash drive and send it to them, just so they see how much bailing him out was worth.
If they're normal people hearing your son speak of you like that would hurt much, much more.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Phil says people SWAT his parents, which is a lie. If people want to hurt Phil's parents they should put all the shit he says about them on a flash drive and send it to them, just so they see how much bailing him out was worth.
If they're normal people hearing your son speak of you like that would hurt much, much more.
I like to think that Phil's parents are very catholic. Dave went to a catholic school and sent Phil to a private catholic school and college. I remember hearing that his mom did charity work for a catholic organization. Christmas is a big deal for Phil, so I imagine celebrating Jesus's birthday was important in their house. Phil claimed he had to visit early in April because they would be too busy with week long Easter stuff later in the month.

The point of this is maybe they realize Phil is a rëtarded spoiled brat, but see him as a real life prodigal son. Maybe if they show him love and grace he will see the light and become a good man.

Lol. Good luck with that folks.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus it's also a good way to piss Pig off, since if they do cut pity donations he'd be livid.

Fuckoffdad

Kazaa Lite User
kiwifarms.net
I don't consider myself a vindictive type of person but when Phil blurts out material like this I shoot straight beyond bemusement and settle comfortably into a sense that karma is forever catching up to him. Here you have a couple who can't even fake any enthusiasm for what's regarded by many people as the happiest day/week of their lives.. and in his own words they hated every minute of it. Sure it was a bootleg wedding with vinny's pizza and a guided tour around Fantasy Island CT by Herve "ick ack" Burnell, but knowing they were going to get hitched ahead of time they should have been buzzing with excitement and floating on air.

A wedding doesn't really have to be the be all and all of course but Phil measures his life in Hollywood logic terms - the events he's supposed to enjoy because movies told him that's the way it is and the things he's supposed to acquire because movies told him that's what makes you successful. He's been taught by them his whole life (there are many examples in old vlahgs of the traditions he believes in and the way things aughta be) and when it comes to a homecoming trip to see loved ones and marry his soulmate.. getting married "and everything" surrounding it is an awful experience. People who get desperate for the downfall of DSP perhaps aren't aware it's already happening in slow motion freefall. This guy doesn't enjoy anything in life and appreciates absolutely nothing.. just imagine living in that headspace 365 days a year. You could say he enjoys money but for Phil it's just a distraction from the emptiness that is his entire existence.

You think he would have enjoyed having his wedding and break away just the two of them there in Washington? That would have still meant nothing to him.. because his mother wouldn't have been there to hand him 4k in an envelope. Consider even this tiny grievance the next time you ever get irked by a big tip or another angle he uses to skim off the top of his daycare center support group.. Burn in Hell Burnell is already on fire and if left to his own devices he'll see to it that the flames never get extinguished.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
I don't consider myself a vindictive type of person but when Phil blurts out material like this I shoot straight beyond bemusement and settle comfortably into a sense that karma is forever catching up to him. Here you have a couple who can't even fake any enthusiasm for what's regarded by many people as the happiest day/week of their lives.. and in his own words they hated every minute of it. Sure it was a bootleg wedding with vinny's pizza and a guided tour around Fantasy Island CT by Herve "ick ack" Burnell, but knowing they were going to get hitched ahead of time they should have been buzzing with excitement and floating on air.

A wedding doesn't really have to be the be all and all of course but Phil measures his life in Hollywood logic terms - the events he's supposed to enjoy because movies told him that's the way it is and the things he's supposed to acquire because movies told him that's what makes you successful. He's been taught by them his whole life (there are many examples in old vlahgs of the traditions he believes in and the way things aughta be) and when it comes to a homecoming trip to see loved ones and marry his soulmate.. getting married "and everything" surrounding it is an awful experience. People who get desperate for the downfall of DSP perhaps aren't aware it's already happening in slow motion freefall. This guy doesn't enjoy anything in life and appreciates absolutely nothing.. just imagine living in that headspace 365 days a year. You could say he enjoys money but for Phil it's just a distraction from the emptiness that is his entire existence.

You think he would have enjoyed having his wedding and break away just the two of them there in Washington? That would have still meant nothing to him.. because his mother wouldn't have been there to hand him 4k in an envelope. Consider even this tiny grievance the next time you ever get irked by a big tip or another angle he uses to skim off the top of his daycare center support group.. Burn in Hell Burnell is already on fire and if left to his own devices he'll see to it that the flames never get extinguished.
Fucking this.

Most people who wish for DSP's downfall seem to mean they want his financial downfall. Paying attention to his income alone will piss off 99% of people who watch it in action.

But like the Tugboat, Phil has put nearly all of what little effort he can muster into keeping the cash flowing in. He will dig in to preserve that in ways we haven't yet seen because no one seriously threatened his finances except himself.

This gets into poop touching, but of all the battles to wage on Phil, attacking his begging scam is one of those battles Sun Zu would advise against. His ego, his health, his relationships, his past... fuck, just honesty in general hurts this man.

jdoe2

kiwifarms.net
Did he say anything about making another DSP Tries It lately?

He did bitch a while ago about how he can't even make his money back because of the low ad revenue, but that's about it

I guess Kat is one hell of an expensive tripod.

Reactions: ((CH3)2Hg)

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Did he say anything about making another DSP Tries It lately?
I don't think so specifically.

For some reason, I have vague memories of someone asking him how much they would have to tip for him to do one and he still refused. I could be imagining that though; everything starts to blend together after a while.

Reactions: Haunter

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino