DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 133 48.7%
  • February

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • March

Votes: 85 31.1%
  • April

Votes: 57 20.9%

• Total voters

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
DSP's latest rant: employers should use positive enforcement rather than negative enforcement. They should make you want to work for them; they shouldn't make you afraid of being fired.

What exactly is being paid by en employer if not positive enforcement? If that fails to motivate an employee to do the bare minimum the employee probably needs the fear of boss put into them.

Definitely not a story from DSP's experience of getting laid off and fired from almost every job he's ever had.
So much to unpack holy shit. Ok first off some dsp lore. He did have a call in show but it got ruined by that faggot from sok who is autistic about movies called loophole. He called in and trolled i forget what he said.

Cooking live stream meme would actually be great content and he woulf spend way less than 60 dollars on food.

Dsp's referance point is lol 2010 job market. No way he could keep up productivity of a 2019 job. Idk i think bosses need to have a balance of fear and respect. My boss tends to reward us if we work hard by pushing hard work onto someone else. But he's not scared to load us with work so there's a mutual fear and respect if that makes sense. My bosses boss will call you out if your a dumbass too so we all fear her lol.

uncritically

kiwifarms.net
"Have I ever used painkillers or Xanax? No?!"

A back injury so bad that he can't drive, walk, move, or live a regular life, caused by a car accident that lit half his face on fire, but he never used painkillers. Ok.
Yeah, i've felt for a long time he was bullshitting about his back. If you have a "severely herniated disc" you're going to be prescribed painkillers. Especially since his back injury happened about what, 10 years ago? ish? They were still handing out painkillers like candy at that time. They still are, but to a much lesser extent.

I remember him saying his mom, or dad( i forget which) had a severely herniated disc in the past, so I think he just copied their symptoms to excuse his lack of physical ability/laziness. "I can't help out around the house mom, my back dood!" "No, mom I can't just get a regular 9-5 job...my back hurts too bad!" "Sorry Leanna, I cant help carry in the groceries... remember? bad back!" shit like that.

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, i've felt for a long time he was bullshitting about his back.
Him retconning the story of why his back is so bad should be a red flag to anyone.
First, he said it happened in a car accident; and around the time the Debunk Stream: Didn't Happen-Edition took place, he back paddled and wanted to sell everyone that it's related to his former job.
I remember why he retconned it too. Sungkwon asked in his chat "Why are you rocking back and forth on your loveseat like that?" and Phil took the bait and explained it to him in detail, but this time, it happened at work.

Kind of unfortunate when you're slowly but surely melting away your brain cells by downing a bottle of gin every night and get caught up in your own tangle of lies.

/edit:
In other news:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Him retconning the story of why his back is so bad should be a red flag to anyone.
First, he said it happened in a car accident; and around the time the Debunk Stream: Didn't Happen-Edition took place, he back paddled and wanted to sell everyone that it's related to his former job.
I remember why he retconned it too. Sungkwon asked in his chat "Why are you rocking back and forth on your loveseat like that?" and Phil took the bait and explained it to him in detail, but this time, it happened at work.

Kind of unfortunate when you're slowly but surely melting away your brain cells by downing a bottle of gin every night and get caught up in your own tangle of lies.

/edit:
In other news:
View attachment 839403
Sickness/summer cold when. Time to prime that pity pump so someone will step up and get him Ultimate Alliance 3.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ((CH3)2Hg)

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
"Have I ever used painkillers or Xanax? No?!"

A back injury so bad that he can't drive, walk, move, or live a regular life, caused by a car accident that lit half his face on fire, but he never used painkillers. Ok.
That part about half his face being of fire that he tried to retcon into that accident story more recently was the biggest load of shit he’s ever said without a doubt. Imagining thinking there wouldn’t be some sort of lasting mark of half your face caught fire

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
That part about half his face being of fire that he tried to retcon into that accident story more recently was the biggest load of shit he’s ever said without a doubt. Imagining thinking there wouldn’t be some sort of lasting mark of half your face caught fire
Phil allegedly did burn his face.

Listening to his tale, it would be fair to assume a reasonable person could infer that he meant his face caught fire.

If you dig deep enough, there is a video somewhere in which he says he got friction burns from the airbag.

Phil twisted the facts. "My face got a little scraped up from the airbag", became "I got burned over half my face and nearly died".

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Unless his face were to look like this after all this time:
View attachment 839417

I'm not buying it. :cunningpepe:
A friction burn is a form of abrasion caused by the friction of skin rubbing against a surface. A friction burn may also be referred to as skinning, chafing, or a term named for the surface causing the burn such as rope burn, carpet burn or rug burn.

He rubbed his face too hard. His injury was on par with shaving without using shaving cream. There would be no scarring or other permanent damage.

He is manipulating the word "burn" to infer fire damage. He is intentionally omitting details to make it sound worse.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Original back injury lore: It just happened, nothing I could do.
First retcon: It happened when I played flag football.
Second retcon: It happened in my near fatal car accident where I also got half my faced burned.
Third retcon: It happened at work.

I have no idea why he keeps on changing the story. I tend to believe the original story because Phil hadn't lost his mind yet. It was probably one of those weird, inexplicable things where he bent over to tie his shoes and his back somehow fucked itself. Stuff like that does happen. Maybe he's too embarrassed by that so he changed it to the flag football explanation. Okay, whatever, plausible enough. It gets weird with the car accident because he's told the car accident story before and never mentioned his back injury (or his facial "burns"). At this point he's just conflating memories because he's become that lazy and his brain has turned to mush. Saying it happened at work is a subtle attempt at telling everyone that he can't get a job because of his back, that's really all I can think of.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering when he's finally going to spill the beans on what exactly are these "behind the scenes" problems, since it's now really starting to affect his work in a direct way; not being able to buy games and not being able to sleep, which both lead to rearranging his strict schedule, attracting extra unwanted attention and to pretty much derailing his streams (more than usual). Next to that, I'm seeing more and more people looking for answers about this, both fans and ehm... other followers. Everyone knows it's about money, but he's being very secretive about it, which is quite the achievement for DSP.

If he's really as deep in the red as he's saying, you'd say that right about now would be a perfect time for DSP to do one of his emergency events/marathons where he tries to scrape together as much money as possible.

If his Twitch payment isn't enough to cover him being in the red, could that moment be just around the corner?

h0g

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering when he's finally going to spill the beans on what exactly are these "behind the scenes" problems, since it's now really starting to affect his work in a direct way; not being able to buy games and not being able to sleep, which both lead to rearranging his strict schedule, attracting extra unwanted attention and to pretty much derailing his streams (more than usual). Next to that, I'm seeing more and more people looking for answers about this, both fans and ehm... other followers. Everyone knows it's about money, but he's being very secretive about it, which is quite the achievement for DSP.

If he's really as deep in the red as he's saying, you'd say that right about now would be a perfect time for DSP to do one of his emergency events/marathons where he tries to scrape together as much money as possible.

If his Twitch payment isn't enough to cover him being in the red, could that moment be just around the corner?
Nah, if history repeats itself he'll save it for thanksgiving/Christmas in order to maximize his charitable pay piggies. He did the same thing in 2017 when he revealed he had a girlfriend, and then last year he had his "$16,000" tax problem. He'll almost certainly reveal his current financial problem sometime at the end of the year, even though we all know what it is (trying to foreclose on the khando). He'll also probably have some kind of timeline/plan to beg extra hard, also the taxes begging will begin again since he discovered he doesn't actually have to make quarterly payments and can just wait to do it all at once.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's all bullshit.

He's not having any more significant troubles than he's had in the past week/month/year. His life doesn't change at all. If he had his way it'd be a completely flat trajectory from where he is now until he dies. He's likely had to shift his spending habits more toward Kat or bills and that has him all ass-chapped about losing all that fun money so he's turned the dial up on the begging and now he's "stressed". I guarantee you it's because he's got his eye on something shiny and expensive and he can't afford it yet without dipping into the red and getting bitchy phone calls again. He's got just enough impulse control not to jeopardize anything but not nearly enough to keep himself from putting the pressure on his pigs so he can buy whatever it is he wants.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Original back injury lore: It just happened, nothing I could do.
First retcon: It happened when I played flag football.
Second retcon: It happened in my near fatal car accident where I also got half my faced burned.
Third retcon: It happened at work.

I have no idea why he keeps on changing the story. I tend to believe the original story because Phil hadn't lost his mind yet. It was probably one of those weird, inexplicable things where he bent over to tie his shoes and his back somehow fucked itself. Stuff like that does happen. Maybe he's too embarrassed by that so he changed it to the flag football explanation. Okay, whatever, plausible enough. It gets weird with the car accident because he's told the car accident story before and never mentioned his back injury (or his facial "burns"). At this point he's just conflating memories because he's become that lazy and his brain has turned to mush. Saying it happened at work is a subtle attempt at telling everyone that he can't get a job because of his back, that's really all I can think of.
I don't think DSP has an actual back injury. Does a man with serious back problems dance like this? I mean I'll admit the dancing isn't very good but he seems to be moving around just fine.
I think DSP uses his "back problems" as an excuse to be lazy making other people drive him/lift things for him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino