DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 85 20.7%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.3%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 264 64.4%

• Total voters

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
Either the money situation is really getting that intense or rate me optimistic but the relationship has gone south.
Ever since he got "married", he's been a lot more tense and on the edge.
The only times he'd flip the clown-switch would be when Henk, Rahb or nihilistic_goldfish would splash their disability checks on him, almost like he injects those into his veins like a junkie.
I'd lean towards the money situation here. We might have to wait for @SoapQueen1 to come through with the marriage license to assume the latter.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
He's been so mad lately that it rivals when Leanna left him. Either the money situation is really getting that intense or rate me optimistic but the relationship has gone south.
Just gonna put this out there: I don't think it's optimistic to think that a shotgun wedding between a couple that knew each other for a year would lead to a troubled relationship. Also it's a little hard to believe DSP is having money trouble given how much he is constantly given, still, leave it to Phil to fuck up even the large sums of cash he's being given, nothing he could do I guess.

Either seems like a perfectly reasonable scenario to me.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also it's a little hard to believe DSP is having money trouble given how much he is constantly given
That's like saying "It's hard to believe Michael Jackson had money trouble". No matter how much money you have, if you go out looking for financial trouble there will be people ready and willing to help you find it.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is it's more that Pig is angry over some autismal-greed scheme of his failed in the backdrop, like the idea of refinancing his house or getting more credit cards to impulse buy. Basically he's pissy he can't maximize his Manchild Millionaire lifestyle as much as he wants.

Another possibility is with him probably wanting another "vacation" because he despises everything in life. He wants to just compulsively watch TV and reaffirm to himself that he isn't a fat low-t manchild with autism, and that he is a big strong man who succeeds bigly.

Though I'd lol if Kat takes his shit in a divorce. That'd be gold and make him panic-beg/chimp hard.

jdoe2

kiwifarms.net
Acting like a little kid about how the only day he can take off next week is Tuesday instead of Thursday or Friday like he usually does because of his soulmaid's work schedule

Incidentally, he gets paid on Monday by Twitch and whatever else

Watch him cry about how he can't pay the next month's bills on the same day he gets paid by Twitch and how his bank account is already overdrawn

It just so happens his bank account is always overdrawn when it comes to paying bills, but when it comes to taking out your soulmaid to the restaurant it's not

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised seeing how he's utterly idiotic when it comes to finances. How much useless garbage can a man buy with twitch donations?
Well, when you refuse to go to superstores like Walmart, use sales or look for deals, buy the most expensive gubbin as a trophy to yourself, eat out all the time, buy Schwans because you can't be fucked to cook simple meals, and also refuse to pay off debts beyond the minimum and minimize spending?

You accrue a lot of debt and seriously crater your income. Pig ain't poor; he just is mad he doesn't has as much liquidity as he wants.

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
Earlier Pig was saying that him and Khet hated every minute of their CT adventure. He was just there to bilk his parents. What an ungrateful cunt. I hope they cut him out of the fucking will.
Well its more that Kat didn't like it and he's just saying that to appease her. A bit like how DSP loved Marvel movies and went to see them all and even talked about them on stream then he reveals Kat doesn't like Marvel movies at all then all of a sudden he doesn't like Thor Ragnarok, he doesn't like Infinity war so he decides not to watch Marvel movies anymore since they're "Going downhill" Yeah, strange, they went downhill just as Kat the Marvel movie hater came along. Same thing with CT. On stream he was hopping up and down in excitement going to CT. Super hype about the zoo and super hype about all the "authentic" Italian restaurants that he used to go to all the time that he can visit now that made him realise that he is in fact, a 100% pureblood Italian man from Italy itself. He was most excited about all the authentic Italian pizza he'll eat! He mentioned that more than the parents, even more than the marriage when he came back. Which turned out to be local greasy pizza. He absolutely loved it there. Now all of a sudden he doesn't like it? Kat probably said she hated it so he's just like "Oh yeah me too" since he really tries to walk on eggshells around her as not to piss her off. He won't even flirt with fictional video game characters in a game now.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Omg please tell me someone screen capped that.

"Time to cheer! Uh I mean time to chill!"

I had to transcribe this quotation:

"Do [I[ know what a rainy day fund is? Yes, it's called when you actually have extra money, on top of your standard of financial obligations, it's money that you save up, so that when a day comes, when it's say, 'oh, we were going to do something, but now there's nothing to do because today it's raining out, or it ruins your plans or you just have a random day when you just want to do something different you can spend that money on. It's money that you save up just to blow on a special day, when normally you were going to do one thing and you can't do that anymore, right? Oh, were were going to go out to the beach today, uh, you know, but it rained, so instead of going to the beach we're going to go to the bowling alley and go to the arcade and play some games or something, you know. That's a rainy day fund."

Someone in chat tried to correct him.

"Yes it is. And if you don't know that then you're a fucking idiot. That's exactly what it is. [Pause] If you think it's something different then probably you were taught the wrong thing. That's the textbook definition: money that you've saved up outside your normal financial obligations for to basically spend on a day where you can do something different from what you had originally planned because things went wrong according to your original plans. It's spare pocket change that you can blow on something on a moment's notice. That's your rainy day fund."

He wasn't being his usual sarcastic self either, he was 100% dead serious. DSP actually believes that a "rainy day fund" is money that you set aside to spend when your plans are changed outside your control, and not money you save up for emergencies.

So if you want to know how DSP acquired so much debt, there's an extra piece of the puzzle.

Double Edit: If you keep going a few minutes, he says that "it's the definition he was taught in school, so if it's something different then they must have changed the definition."
It's like listening to an 8-year-old making shit up in an attempt to explain something it doesn't understand.

Luckily it's not his fault, though, because they changed the definition. He did everything correct, nothing he could do,

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
Someone suggested that Phil's whirlwind nostalgia tour of CT was an attempt to kind of rewrite history with Leanna replaced with Khet. Have those same happy memories of being with a woman, without said woman being the one you associate with deep narcisitic pain.

I like this idea, because Phil does seem like the kind if asshole to treat one relationship as a continuation of another, and because I can see Khet picking up on that vibe months after it was obvious to everyone. Last horse crosses the finish line.

Khet is mad she hitched her wagon to a guy who doesn't grok the concept of why a man keeps a golddigger around and is probably demanding more tribute. Phil, less justifiably, is mad and getting madder that Replacement Leanna doesn't preform like the old one, and still has to pay to keep the bitch sweet and silent.

The financial crisis is that he invested in a bad work horse.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a dream wedding adventure, why would Kat be pissed off?

(This is an autistic recreation of the Connecticut trip)

Day one, an all day flight. Phil is too incompetent to set up the internet so Kat gets to stare out the window at clouds while Phil plays mobile games. Once they arrive they go to the bridal suite of the best hotel in town and drink champagne. Oops I mean they get a room at the econolodge and have Domino's pizza.

Day two. Kat and Phil get taken down to the ghetto while Dave drives and Linda chain smokes, Phil and Kat get to sit in the back like movie stars. I mean children. The whole ride Linda keeps asking when Phil will grow up and get a job, and what ever happened to that nice Asian girl who smelled like soap. Afterwards more pizza!

Day three, a trip to the mall! Before heading off to the mall Phil has to stop by his parents house to beg them for money so he can go to the arcade. The mall is super fun, Phil spends all the money playing Street Fighter against 12 year olds and losing while Kat excuses herself to the ladies room and softly cries for 45 minutes. Afterwards they go to the zoo. Phil is extra sweet and only accidentally calls his fiancee Panda a couple of times. Tonight's dinner? Pizza!

Day 4, the wedding. Kat and Phil arrive at chateau de Burnell 15 minutes late because Phil Frank too much gin the night before and overslept. All ten guests are present. Dave and Linda, Phil and Kat, the justice of the peace, and Linda's 5 cats. The house has an aromatic atmosphere of 40 years of secondhand smoke and cat urine. Kat is wearing her dream dress picked out at the local Salvation Army thrift store. Linda combs Phil's hair. Phil says (nothing) I (could) do. The ceremony is over in 8 minute. Afterwards the reception at a pizza restaurant. They head back to the econolodge and Phil spends the night making passionate love... I mean making multiple tweets to the trolls.

Day 5 Phil spends the whole day getting yelled at by his mom. Luckily he gets a couple thousand dollars as a wedding gift.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
so lets consider phil is either gin talking or lying,
if he's gin talking he truly is in a personal hell in which he finds no escape
or
phil is more comfortable with people thinking he's a rotten no good husband with no spine who's incapable of making smart financial choices constantly overdrawn

OfflineCyberBully

Online Only
kiwifarms.net
Someone suggested that Phil's whirlwind nostalgia tour of CT was an attempt to kind of rewrite history with Leanna replaced with Khet. Have those same happy memories of being with a woman, without said woman being the one you associate with deep narcisitic pain.

I like this idea, because Phil does seem like the kind if asshole to treat one relationship as a continuation of another, and because I can see Khet picking up on that vibe months after it was obvious to everyone. Last horse crosses the finish line.

Khet is mad she hitched her wagon to a guy who doesn't grok the concept of why a man keeps a golddigger around and is probably demanding more tribute. Phil, less justifiably, is mad and getting madder that Replacement Leanna doesn't preform like the old one, and still has to pay to keep the bitch sweet and silent.

The financial crisis is that he invested in a bad work horse.
From what little we've seen of her, it's pretty clear that the Soulmare has the personality of beige and, like her husband, lacks the intelligence to do something as basic as expressing personal preferences when it comes to games, movies, etc. That relationship has all the heat of week-old dirty dishwater. The longer this "marriage" plays out, it seems more and more like he's using her to check off the "I'm a Real Adult Human with a Real Adult Jahb and Real Adult Wife" box on his autistic Life Checklist and she's using him for free room and board whilst she pays down her own debts and bides her time before trading up.

It'll be interesting to see if Soap Queen tracks down the Pigbert marriage certificate.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino