DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

How much will Phil ask for during his Christmas begathon?

• $0-$999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • $3000-$3999

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • $4000+

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
It looks like her previous reviews of the ramen place were before the breakup, so Phil may be the boyfriend in question.
Phil and Leanna broke up in April (or early May) 2017. The only previous review was on August 7, 2017 with no mention of a boyfriend. It makes more sense in the 2 years since then she's met someone else and gone to the ramen place a few times with them for the review on June 6, 2019.

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

We're now at a point where despite making hundreds of dollars a day, after taking a whole day off to go shopping and eat out, 4 days before a pretty decent Twitch payment, 5 days before another day off to go shopping and eat out, because no one bought it from his Amazon Thotlist, Phil is unable to pay $60 for a game and has literally pre-wagequit a playthrough he's claimed to be looking forward to.

Spare a thought for this poor soul.

"All, some bad news. I'm a cunt."
Reminder that this fucker still gets 460$ per month from Patreon to "pay for his business expenses, like new games".
He could easily just use Patreon to cover all the new games he needs every month.

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Leanna stayed in WA then after the break considering the reviews are all for places in WA. Good for her hat she didn't go running back to Mum, shows that she could actually make it on her own as an adult - and wasn't as useless as Dave said. I can't wait for him to read this tonight at some point while Kat is sleeping downstairs 😂

PinkRibbonScars

kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine the thoughts that creep into his head at all hours of the day? Just pure bile, hate and darkness eating away at you in slow motion as you float through life without truly having joy. If his health doesn't get him, I think one day something will snap in his pickled brain and he will truly lose his fucking mind.
I often wonder if he has existential crisis's, but then I remember that requires introspection. Phil's never gonna change. He's just gonna grow more paranoid and isolated, and die a miserable, lonely old man full of regret

Comma

kiwifarms.net
And of course he has to lash out at people at 1 AM for questioning the way he's running his business:

No money to buy DQB2 lashing out July12-2019.PNG
(http://archive.li/GpmIL)

DSP_take_a_sip.png

-edit- Also came across this tweet:

Offered copy DQB2 Twitter.PNG

He tweeted the same thing three times by copy-pasting it into different threads. No idea if the guy is telling the truth or not, but his account seems a bit fishy/trollish (https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:EdDantes18&src=typd). But yeah, there you go.

----------

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if a fan falls for it and buys him DQB2 before the weekend's over, maybe even before today's early stream. Today's pre-stream should be quite interesting nevertheless.

Last edited:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Okay so Panda didn't move from WA.
Oh gosh I really wonder if she simply moved to the guy she was seeing, who she mentioned on that famous stream.

Also I was bored and did some autistic google maps black magic.
As a point of reference, our starting location is Phil's home. I used her last 4 reviews to get some feeling on her current location, the last 4th location is from 2018 just to note. I feel very safe in saying she lives relatively close to Phil, so close he might see her on his day off.

20190712_105634.jpg

20190712_105657.jpg

20190712_105713.jpg

20190712_105733.jpg

I could look further into her location if need be, but I don't think we have anything to gain.

Can you imagine him running into her on his day off? Also Panda looks leagues above Kat.
pixlr_20190712111148511.jpg

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Okay so Panda didn't move from WA.
Oh gosh I really wonder if she simply moved to the guy she was seeing, who she mentioned on that famous stream.

Also I was bored and did some autistic google maps black magic.
As a point of reference, our starting location is Phil's home. I used her last 4 reviews to get some feeling on her current location, the last 4th location is from 2018 just to note. I feel very safe in saying she lives relatively close to Phil, so close he might see her on his day off.

I could look further into her location if need be, but I don't think we have anything to gain.
I'm 99% sure someone posted a very legit looking location a while back, but I can't find it anymore. I'll keep looking.

-edit- Got it. It's in the Kat Speculation thread.
Here, I'll just link the report https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pixf8h7j9e2edh/Katherine_St_Stjean-d9c60139f116a28.pdf?dl=0
. I can run reports on any email/address/phone number too. It's just beenverified, nothing fancy. I have an unlimited report account for business stuff.
So uhm... according to that report, Pandalee lives or has lived about 3 miles from DSP's place (as the crow flies)? 🐼

That dropbox links to a report that includes Pandalee's supposed last three known addresses (page 7), including the latest one reported to be from February 2018. If the address is correct, she's living (or has lived) about 3.5 miles directly north of DSP.

Last edited:

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I'm 99% sure someone posted a very legit looking location a while back, but I can't find it anymore. I'll keep looking.

-edit- Got it. It's in the Kat Speculation thread.

That dropbox links to a report that includes Pandalee's supposed last three known addresses (page 7), including the latest one reported to be from February 2018. If the address is correct, she's living (or has lived) about 3.5 miles directly north of DSP.
maybe thats why he's been so miserable he finally realized that pandalee didn't actually go that far, and if he had pushed himself a little further he could have gotten up to confront her, apologize for his actions and beg for her to take him back, but the opportunity has passed and phi's stuck with the horse

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
I like to think that Phil's parents are very catholic. Dave went to a catholic school and sent Phil to a private catholic school and college. I remember hearing that his mom did charity work for a catholic organization. Christmas is a big deal for Phil, so I imagine celebrating Jesus's birthday was important in their house. Phil claimed he had to visit early in April because they would be too busy with week long Easter stuff later in the month.

The point of this is maybe they realize Phil is a rëtarded spoiled brat, but see him as a real life prodigal son. Maybe if they show him love and grace he will see the light and become a good man.

Lol. Good luck with that folks.
They're 37 years too late for that. They wanted a prodigal son, but got a useless beggar that outright refuses to contribute to society, lies, cheats people out of money, and is compelled only by greed. He's never going to get better.

Daddy Burnell should have pulled out.

Last edited:

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
maybe thats why he's been so miserable he finally realized that pandalee didn't actually go that far, and if he had pushed himself a little further he could have gotten up to confront her, apologize for his actions and beg for her to take him back, but the opportunity has passed and phi's stuck with the horse
That opportunity never existed. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that she may have gone back to the cave. Saying that though, the idea of Dave saying sorry with any sense of honesty doesn't exist. Never mind making any effort to make amends.

Do we know for sure he didn't know where she was? I wouldn't be surprised if he was fully aware of where she went immediately after the breakup and just didn't care enough. She was convenient for him not important. I get the feeling Kat is the same, a nice convenient bit of company and a trophy and cook for him.

Phil don't crawl back to wahmen, wahmen crawl back to Phil.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
That opportunity never existed. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that she may have gone back to the cave. Saying that though, the idea of Dave saying sorry with any sense of honesty doesn't exist. Never mind making any effort to make amends.
im not suggesting the opportunity existed, im suggested this may have been phils thought process,

Faded

kiwifarms.net
Panda's review of that local family-run community store.

Fred Meyer
$$ Drugstores, Grocery, Department Stores
17801 108th Ave SE
Renton, WA 98055

10/18/2015
I've been coming to this Fred Meyer since I moved to Washington over a year ago. I think it is safe to say I can review it properly now. I'll just give an overall opinion of each section I shop in. I never buy clothes from them so I can't really review them on that.

Pharmacy: almost perfect! I use them to pick up my prescriptions and they're fast and efficient. The only problem o ever had was using the phone service to refill my prescription. I used the automatic service to get a refill and went to pick it up an hour later. I want to say around 1-1:30? I tell them I called in my prescription and they said it was ready for pick up at 3. What? The machine never asks for a time it gives a time! It was no big deal but slightly annoying...

Home Decor/Furniture: The home decor is pretty basic. Some cute items here and there but not a one stop shop for furnishing and decorating a new home. We bought a few bar stools but they are pretty shoddy quality so I really can't recommend anything more than some candles or picture frames.

Bath & Beauty: They have great brand for makeup and bath stuff but they have been terrible at restocking! I love Tree Hut products and Dr. Teals for myself. More than half the times I've been there the shelves have been emptied of certain products or one lone item will be in the wrong area. It's frustrating and restocking is overall the biggest problem with this location.

Grocery: Jesus get it together Fred Meyer! This is where I buy groceries with my birdied but every time we encounter something unacceptable! Failure to restock a product (sometimes for several weeks) or way past due date stock is sitting right next to a fresh produce! During July my boyfriend and I kept checking the mayo aisle and mayo that expired in May and June was still l. The shelves got a month! They take forever to restock but once it's on the shelves it's there until the next presidential election! In case you think this is a rare occupancy I've seen moldy bread and produce sitting out to rot the fresh stuff.

Bakery: They get their own review! 0 STARS! Safeway has way more variety and twice the quality. I don't have pictures of both but Safeway and Fred Meyer do tiramisu cake. The tiramisu at Fred Meyer is a joke. They can't seriously think anyone would pay even a dollar for that crap! The same old items are cranked out in excess with almost no variety. You can't even buy a coffee cake! Safeway blows them out of the water, but then again, so does literally any grocery store.

Honestly we only go here for certain items and brands we can't find elsewhere but if I had any other choice it would be Safeway!

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
Good for Leanna. I hope she stays off our radars. But holy fuck I wish I could make this shit up.

DSP's hand bred daughter leaves him, and moves... a short drive away. Not even a drive. A decent walk. A 5 dollar electric scooter rental in my city.

Instead Man becomes a wreck. All he had to do was go 3.1 miles. I feel like in a world of such low expectations that might have been enough to keep her underfoot long enough to wed and forget. No, better just import another one, with a Carfax this time.

But the deliciousness is that to Phil a 3.1 mile trip may as well be a 3.1 light year trip, even to get back your closest friend. The last and only closest friend you are like to ever have. He absolutely will not leave his bubble, even if what he wants is half an arm's length away. Introspection was never gonna happen, but if we pretend Phil wasn't NPD, this is fucking tragic.

Fuck, dude. That's not even Always Sunny writing, thats goddamn Black Mirror or Breaking Bad tier. That's award bait.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
I was curious about Vinny's Pizza and decided to look up some Yelp reviews on it. In my searching I came across this.

Some pretty recent reviews on there too.

I don't feel like copy pasting her review so here's a link to Phil's favorite grocery store.

A 2 star review of Fred Meyer by Leanna H.:

I wonder if Phil is as autistically attached to Fred Meyer as he is his schedule, because Leanna hated the fucking place but for some reason had to keep shopping there even after listing a 2 star review.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino