DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 85 20.7%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.3%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 264 64.4%

• Total voters

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
If 5 of of the 10 wedding guests were not cats, who were they?

Phil specifically said he has no family other than his parents in the area. He also said all of his friends moved away from there.

Did a few random friends of Phil's dad just show up to a wedding of two people they didn't know?
Phil is a habitual liar who lies for a living and is by all accounts only functioning through self delusion, and simply discarding these details means he doesn't have to weave as tightly a web.

That assumed, it was probably random friends of his parents. That seems like an old person thing to do, honestly. I imagine Phil's catholic parents have catholic friends who probably would show up for a wedding and dinner to celebrate their friend's schmuck son getting hitched to some slattern. Or neighbors, again, everyone loves free pizza and salad.

If they were married by the justice of the peace, then it could have literally been the other people there to get hitched, right?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
"A move would mean a lot of major changes."

Citation needed DSP. You refuse to leave the house six days per week and you openly state that you don't have any time for friends. What changes would be occurring exactly? You'd have to shop at a different grocery store?

Edit: Skip to 1:49:38 of this video if it's not automatic for you:

I had to transcribe this quotation:

"Do [I[ know what a rainy day fund is? Yes, it's called when you actually have extra money, on top of your standard of financial obligations, it's money that you save up, so that when a day comes, when it's say, 'oh, we were going to do something, but now there's nothing to do because today it's raining out, or it ruins your plans or you just have a random day when you just want to do something different you can spend that money on. It's money that you save up just to blow on a special day, when normally you were going to do one thing and you can't do that anymore, right? Oh, were were going to go out to the beach today, uh, you know, but it rained, so instead of going to the beach we're going to go to the bowling alley and go to the arcade and play some games or something, you know. That's a rainy day fund."

Someone in chat tried to correct him.

"Yes it is. And if you don't know that then you're a fucking idiot. That's exactly what it is. [Pause] If you think it's something different then probably you were taught the wrong thing. That's the textbook definition: money that you've saved up outside your normal financial obligations for to basically spend on a day where you can do something different from what you had originally planned because things went wrong according to your original plans. It's spare pocket change that you can blow on something on a moment's notice. That's your rainy day fund."

He wasn't being his usual sarcastic self either, he was 100% dead serious. DSP actually believes that a "rainy day fund" is money that you set aside to spend when your plans are changed outside your control, and not money you save up for emergencies.

So if you want to know how DSP acquired so much debt, there's an extra piece of the puzzle.

Double Edit: If you keep going a few minutes, he says that "it's the definition he was taught in school, so if it's something different then they must have changed the definition."
It rains a shit ton in Seattle so there has to be a lot of rainy day funds.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Phil was never going to have a good time in CT. Anywhere outside of his extremely limited comfort zone makes him miserable. Sometimes the Phil is a hermit thing is exaggerated for the sake of a joke, but usually not by much. Phil spends pretty much all day in the gout mansion. He's shown he's hesitant to step foot outside even if it is just to get a package. Granted, that might have more do to with laziness, but the fact that a package can sit there for so long without being seen is a further indicator of how often he leaves his house. The only thing that keeps him from being full on hermit is he has a few Seattle locations he's comfortable enough to visit. Like his schedule, I bet most of them are places he's built into his routine, like hitting up the same grocery store on his day off or walking around the mall on the designated day he takes Kat out of the stables.

Even with the CT trip, Phil tried to stay within his comfort zone by going to all his old haunts, the places that used to be part of his schedule. But, after so many years of living his shut in lifestyle in Seattle, those places don't have the same comfort level, hence the misery. Even one of his favorite things, getting free money, didn't make him happy because he was outside of the goutsphere.

While not strictly a hermit trait, him freaking out so much about his day off being on Tuesday instead of Thursday ties into this too. He strictly adheres to his schedule because it makes him comfortable. He tried to make a schedule when going to CT as well. To be fair, some people like to do that with a vacation to maximize the most of their time, but usually that's bigger events, while Phil's schedule was largely restaurant based. The only slightly vacation thing he scheduled is his zoo visit. Phil adhering to a schedule isn't exactly new, we've seen examples of it in his earlier vlogs with his calendar, but it feels like Phil at least had a bigger bubble back in his CT days, probably because he had at least some level of socialization.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Kat's mom was right about a demon possessing her daughter, she was wrong about which daughter it was. Kat must be fucking miserable to be around, which Phil so richly deserves. He has to stop liking things he likes all because his NPC wife doesn't like anything. Phil loves Vinny's, but Kat hated it so now Phil hates it. Phil loves that ghetto zoo in his hometown, but Kat hated it so now Phil hates it. Phil loves Marvel movies, but Kat hates them so now Phil hates them. His whole life is centered around a joyless cunt. For a girl who grew up in Bumfuck, Michigan, she sure is a snob.

Last edited:

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
Someone suggested that Phil's whirlwind nostalgia tour of CT was an attempt to kind of rewrite history with Leanna replaced with Khet. Have those same happy memories of being with a woman, without said woman being the one you associate with deep narcisitic pain.

I like this idea, because Phil does seem like the kind if asshole to treat one relationship as a continuation of another, and because I can see Khet picking up on that vibe months after it was obvious to everyone. Last horse crosses the finish line.

Khet is mad she hitched her wagon to a guy who doesn't grok the concept of why a man keeps a golddigger around and is probably demanding more tribute. Phil, less justifiably, is mad and getting madder that Replacement Leanna doesn't preform like the old one, and still has to pay to keep the bitch sweet and silent.

The financial crisis is that he invested in a bad work horse.
Yeah its why he was trying to move her in ASAP. He didn't need a girlfriend, he needed a girlfriend who lived with him as thats the point him and Leanna were at.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
If 5 of of the 10 wedding guests were not cats, who were they?

Phil specifically said he has no family other than his parents in the area. He also said all of his friends moved away from there.

Did a few random friends of Phil's dad just show up to a wedding of two people they didn't know?
He did say in the CT pod cast, and flipflopping during Black Out, that there were some other family members but adamantly refuses to say who. Can't even say "my cousins" and not go into anymore detail. Maybe it's to front to his audience and make it seem like he isn't completely isolated and has a normal healthy relationship with people?

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
He did say in the CT pod cast, and flipflopping during Black Out, that there were some other family members but adamantly refuses to say who. Can't even say "my cousins" and not go into anymore detail. Maybe it's to front to his audience and make it seem like he isn't completely isolated and has a normal healthy relationship with people?
Kekon, Brian and Rob Warren were there. :p

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I find it really odd that he promised more pictures of the wedding to his paypiggies yet never uploaded more. Which I don't get as he could show off his trusty steed and his exceptional individuals would donate more money to him and Kat.
I would so love to see his shitshow of a wedding.

Kekon, Brian and Rob Warren were there. :p
We've all seen pictures of DSP's parents house and sadly it doesn't look like it's wheelchair accessible. :-(

Last edited:

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
So do you think DSP changed all his opinions (CT trip sucked, I don't like Marvel movies, I don't do DSP Tries Its anymore as quite ahnesty fast food is gross to me now and its just a coincidence this happens when my health food and gym loving girlfriend moves in) because he's scared Kat will leave him since Leanna left him for someone better, or is it because like Subaru Man said, she goes into a massive mood whenever she doesnt get her way? Or is it a mix of both?

Same with not even wanting to choose flirty dialogue options with fictional girls in video games anymore. Is he legit scared Kat will leave him because of that? Or is she actually that paranoid? I mean, those that cheat are always paranoid that their partner will cheat too..

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine the thoughts that creep into his head at all hours of the day? Just pure bile, hate and darkness eating away at you in slow motion as you float through life without truly having joy. If his health doesn't get him, I think one day something will snap in his pickled brain and he will truly lose his fucking mind.
He sits alone and talks to himself for 10 years now. He has already lost his mind. Sure you can argue that the people in chat are real, but the schizophrenic man yelling on the street corner talks to people he thinks are real too.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Is he legit scared Kat will leave him because of that? Or is she actually that paranoid? I mean, those that cheat are always paranoid that their partner will cheat too..
I think it's more likely that because Phil absolutely knows that Kat's a cheater after maybe not knowing when they got together, and cheaters always cheat again, Phil's enormously cucked by the looming threat. Yes Kat, whatever you say Kat, please don't make a new twitter and dm another creator about capture software Kat. She was with someone who was financially stable and provided for her, but when it went downhill she was online immediately looking for a new guy. That's 100% been on Phil's mind since Tevin revealed it, and probably why he married (?) her so quickly.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, the dumb bitch has buyer's remorse and I'm sure it shows.

And the one thing I believe Subaru about is she's the kind of cunt who refuses to budge a centimeter on her dumbshit opinions. Phil does this too, so fair play, but once she's made a snap judgement she will do literally anything to justify it and won't even pretend to go along with something. If Phil wanted pizza she probably didn't even humor him, just sullenly allowed herself to be dragged along with much eye rolling and sulking and passive aggressive tuning out.

Now that they're married, she can try less and get more. She's dumb, but she's not stupid. Especially since she has a real job (the one thing her and his mom probably agreed on).

Michigan is a fuck, I live with these people. I know her kind. Midwest townies are a very special breed of crazy that is entirely centered around making anyone around them suffer.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
He sits alone and talks to himself for 10 years now. He has already lost his mind. Sure you can argue that the people in chat are real, but the schizophrenic man yelling on the street corner talks to people he thinks are real too.
i moved away from where i grew up awhile and tbh after having 2 years of mostly online only interaction there is a gap. You need some real life interaction or else you go crazy. Phil talking to Kat for a couple hours a day isn't enough. I would talk to my roommates when they got home from work but it just wasn't enough interaction. I was like phil I didn't have coworkers to talk to it was just me and my thoughts all day. He's been doing this 10 years like his mind must be rotted. It might be different if you're comfortable financially but I doubt phil is. He's not living alone doing whatever fuck he wants he's struggling to survive while pretending to talk to online people in a chatbox.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

We're now at a point where despite making hundreds of dollars a day, after taking a whole day off to go shopping and eat out, 4 days before a pretty decent Twitch payment, 5 days before another day off to go shopping and eat out, because no one bought it from his Amazon Thotlist, Phil is unable to pay $60 for a game and has literally pre-wagequit a playthrough he's claimed to be looking forward to.

Spare a thought for this poor soul.

"All, some bad news. I'm a cunt."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino