DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 85 20.7%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.3%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 264 64.4%

• Total voters

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pig must be oinking for someone to buy it for him then or is just still too much of a bitch to nut up and say he doesn't want to play it. Either way GG on losing a game that your weeb base might throw pennies at you for playing Dave; apparently you'll be a broke fucktarded manchild no matter how much money the exceptional individuals you exploit throw at you.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Pig must be oinking for someone to buy it for him then or is just still too much of a bitch to nut up and say he doesn't want to play it. Either way GG on losing a game that your weeb base might throw pennies at you for playing Dave; apparently you'll be a broke fucktarded manchild no matter how much money the exceptional individuals you exploit throw at you.
Yeah, he's definitely trying to bait someone into buying it tonight from his wishlist to see if that's a sustainable grift. So far it's gotten him a bunch of trolling and a long time contributor bought him a lemon controller, so he's at a net loss. He needs this obvious, desperate win.

Some time before FF9, probably even during his prestream, we'll get a story about an "anonymous donator" paying for the game, proving that his haters all prematurely predicted the wagequit, his fans are true heroes and you could be one of them for just a small fee, and that the wishlist was an amazing game changing idea that's saving the business.

So it goes.

Last edited:

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

We're now at a point where despite making hundreds of dollars a day, after taking a whole day off to go shopping and eat out, 4 days before a pretty decent Twitch payment, 5 days before another day off to go shopping and eat out, because no one bought it from his Amazon Thotlist, Phil is unable to pay $60 for a game and has literally pre-wagequit a playthrough he's claimed to be looking forward to.

Spare a thought for this poor soul.

"All, some bad news. I'm a cunt."
I really wish he hadn’t blahked me on Twitter (the only time he seems to successfully blahk). I genuinely want to ask him if his loving wife wouldn’t give him the money to buy the game.

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
Something to point out while its still fresh - In all the whole resistance to doing anything flirty towards completely fictional characters in video games now because he's married and shit, he always says the same line, you can hear it here too: https://twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1149015258792681474 "I don't need to do that." So its sort of an admittance that before he felt the need to do that as a replacement for a relationship? Thats why he did that shit? Not for comedy or for story reasons or to unlock more content? He did it to make himself feel better?

Crunchy Smegma

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

We're now at a point where despite making hundreds of dollars a day, after taking a whole day off to go shopping and eat out, 4 days before a pretty decent Twitch payment, 5 days before another day off to go shopping and eat out, because no one bought it from his Amazon Thotlist, Phil is unable to pay $60 for a game and has literally pre-wagequit a playthrough he's claimed to be looking forward to.

As a fan of Dragon Quest Builders it makes me glad to know he won't be able to play it, at least not on release.

Coin Ops

Kenny Rogers being maced. Watercolor.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

Goodbye dignity.

• Agree
Reactions: Comma

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

First 10 days of the month, he's gotten $1000 in tips (roughly) and also got his Patreon money already. Literally no reason he couldn't have gotten it, especially given that he had like $5k in tips last month + ~$3k from his mid-month Twitch payment. He's 100% fishing.

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
So I guess this is officially the next scam? He’s either going to hardcore beg his fans to buy every game directly now or he just won’t play it, or maybe at least games he’s not 100% invested in(the non big boy triple A games)

My question is how many years off are we from the next level where darks fans are the ones playing the game for him as well?

After that I guess the next step up would be entirely removing himself from the stream while his fans buy and play the games and send dark all the money, maybe his twitch channel will be like his own private television channel but for speds playing games.

I’ve joked about this a ton about how 90% of the time while he’s playing he’s so lifeless and still his face cam could legit fool someone into thinking it’s just a JPEG on the screen, but he may be able to make that a reality while his fans are playing. He’ll be starting off at the sceen watching them play while raking in the money from the first floor watching wrestling.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First 10 days of the month, he's gotten $1000 in tips (roughly) and also got his Patreon money already. Literally no reason he couldn't have gotten it, especially given that he had like $5k in tips last month + ~$3k from his mid-month Twitch payment. He's 100% fishing.
Refusing to buy games with his own money. Now just a short half-step away from holding his streams hostage until he gets a specific contribution amount. Mark my words, he'll get there.

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

Yep.PNG

jdoe2

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837342

That $100 tip he got a few days ago while playing Mario Maker 2? Never happened.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The craziest part...this wasn't a surprise release. He's literally been planning on playing it. How the actual fuck do you not just go ahead and order it?
I'd imagine it has something in common with the fact that to hear him tell it he gets overdrawn multiple times due to automatic withdrawals hitting (which he set up) for monthly bills (which come, yes, every month).

Only Phil could be blindsided by something that happens every month, which makes me pity Kat in a new and exciting way.

NeckyTheThumb

kiwifarms.net
People have been saying for months to buy DQB1 as it's pretty much the same game as 2, and costs 1/3rd of the price (on sale). From what I've read the 2nd one is just a few minor improvements over the first, it's nothing special. I was looking forward to seeing him play it :(

• Feels
Reactions: Slander Man

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
I was curious about Vinny's Pizza and decided to look up some Yelp reviews on it. In my searching I came across this.

Some pretty recent reviews on there too.

:stress::stress::stress::stress::stress:

PenskeMaterial

kiwifarms.net
I was curious about Vinny's Pizza and decided to look up some Yelp reviews on it. In my searching I came across this.

Some pretty recent reviews on there too.
"This review is more of a compilation of my last 3 visits with my boyfriend."

Leanna has a boyfriend? Ha, Dark has a full time wife who could have been a supermodel and LOVES to cook and clean. Leanna BTFO.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino