DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 137 45.2%
  • February

Votes: 170 56.1%
  • March

Votes: 99 32.7%
  • April

Votes: 70 23.1%

• Total voters

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean he does have the excuse that he lives in a gated community.
Have you seen the Google Street photos of that """gate""", though? I don't have them and I'm too lazy to go looking but with a rug or a bit of cardboard (and a boost if you're a fatty) you're in easily. It ain't Fort Knox he's living in by a long stretch. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire property wasn't fully enclosed. Just like anything else, Phil looks at the main bullet points and the price tag before he pulls the trigger and nothing else.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Someone baited him into talking about his burned face.

It was an "airbag burn." The heat and the force of the airbag burned the entire side of his face, turning it all "like black and then all like bloody and nasty for 2 or 3 weeks". LUCKILY he didn't get any scars from it. Surprised by the fact that he scarred easily from chicken pox but this left him unscathed, but again as he said, "the whole side of my face was burned" and he guesses he lucked out.

A very real story.

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net

It was an "airbag burn." The heat and the force of the airbag burned the entire side of his face, turning it all "like black and then all like bloody and nasty for 2 or 3 weeks". LUCKILY he didn't get any scars from it. Surprised by the fact that scarred easily from chicken pox but this left him unscathed, but again as he said, "the whole side of my face was burned" and he guesses he lucked out.

A very real story.
Yeah I think he got a nasty facial bruise and thought it was a facial burn. I have seen small airbag burns that scar forever. I think what the pigroach doesnt understand is that an airbag burn is a chemical burn and if you had HALF of your face burnt you would have at least some scarring. He is bullshitting with this chemical burn not leaving ONE SCAR on HALF of his face.

Edit: After doing some research an airbag can leave non-scar "burns" but those are usually friction burns (when the bag pops open quickly and rubs against your skin) or chemical irritation from smaller traces of the chemicals in the bag. Regardless, pigroach is overexaggerating his "burned" face and should be labeled more of irritation as he has no scars. But after all this is a guy that exaggerates everything, like his godly muscles he still has from his "weightlifting" days lol

Last edited:

mollymawk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen the Google Street photos of that """gate""", though? I don't have them and I'm too lazy to go looking but with a rug or a bit of cardboard (and a boost if you're a fatty) you're in easily. It ain't Fort Knox he's living in by a long stretch. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire property wasn't fully enclosed. Just like anything else, Phil looks at the main bullet points and the price tag before he pulls the trigger and nothing else.
You'd have to be a moron to believe you could penetrate his fortress, or exit it. Panda Lee managed to escape by forging an underground tunnel using only a spoon soaped up to slip through easily.

I want to say that back in the day of Johnrambopresents The Show, Rambo and OJ used to give out PSN and Xbox Live credit codes for free to random viewers by posting them in the chat. This was a no-budget show done for the love of it, and very thankful for anyone tuning in, and constantly elevating the viewers over the show. They weren't happy unless you were. Even a show like this was able to give out free game credit quite frequently. Phil, on the other hand is begging to be gifted game codes, when typically someone with his notoriety and success would be giving them out.

The other day during the Blackout stream, Phil was defensive about not being overly critical of Nintendo. But he's made very clear statements many times in the past about his hate for the company. Mostly to do with the fact that Nintendo formally barred anyone from monetizing gameplay footage of their games. First clip is from the other day, second clip is from two years ago during the end of his Arms playthrough.

Attachments

Last edited:

PenskeMaterial

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked DSP if he'd rather play Crash Team Racing with the Guitar Hero controller or fight Mike Tyson. Dark replied that if he fought Tyson he'd probably be faster than him because Tyson is old. Yeah...

The 37 year old who doesn't exercise and has the body of a school lunch lady thinks he has speed advantage over Tyson.

whereicantfollow

kiwifarms.net
LMAO. I've never seen Phils "gated community" but this takes the cake. It just looks like one of those automatic gates that opens up when you drive up to it and wait for a bit. I used to work a job that brought me to a place that had a legit security checkpoint with a guard posted there almost every day. Makes me laugh because it was a pain to get in if the guard was on break and Phils "gated community" is basically just a fence.

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked DSP if he'd rather play Crash Team Racing with the Guitar Hero controller or fight Mike Tyson. Dark replied that if he fought Tyson he'd probably be faster than him because Tyson is old. Yeah...

The 37 year old who doesn't exercise and has the body of a school lunch lady thinks he has speed advantage over Tyson.
LMAO Oh I would love to see that fat shit pigroach box against Tyson. Tyson is in better shape than Phil and he is older. Hell there is a youtube video of Tyson showing some boxing moves. Watch this video to see how speedy phil can outspeed Tyson lol

thedingledongle

kiwifarms.net
-Blue apron and similar services = too expensive
Fun fact. My wife and I do Blue Apron / Hello Fresh as a way to learn new dishes, and if you subscribe for enough weeks, they give you codes to hand out to friends, which are worth a free week (3 meals, two servings a piece). I offered Phil a free week during a stream, and he seemed somewhat enthusiastic about it. Proceeded to email him one of my codes and never heard anything back again.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
LMAO Oh I would love to see that fat shit pigroach box against Tyson. Tyson is in better shape than Phil and he is older. Hell there is a youtube video of Tyson showing some boxing moves. Watch this video to see how speedy phil can outspeed Tyson lol
i like how phil thinks speed is the end all be all
phil it doesn't matter if you hit mike first, when your punches hurt like wet tissue, it means shit

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net

A lot of people think that muscles and training are what really matter in a fight, but that's not how it works in the real world. What you don't realize, is that I have over NINETY EIGHT PERCENT BODY FAT okay? Body fat acts like a cushion. Sure Mike Tyson can hit hard but only 2 percent of that is going to get through. That's nothing! ACK ACK ACK!

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

It was an "airbag burn." The heat and the force of the airbag burned the entire side of his face, turning it all "like black and then all like bloody and nasty for 2 or 3 weeks". LUCKILY he didn't get any scars from it. Surprised by the fact that he scarred easily from chicken pox but this left him unscathed, but again as he said, "the whole side of my face was burned" and he guesses he lucked out.

A very real story.
what a load of horse shit. thats not how burns work. skin is decently resistant to flammability, but as a high enough temperature or prolonged exposure (or assisted with an outside fuel source) it will burn. fires require fuel, they dont just burn for nothing. so if your skin is on fire, your skin is the fucking fuel. thats why you see burns that look disfigured, melted, or "slick", tissue burned away like a candle. at best, what dsp got was a fucking heat rash and a bruise. but tough guy phil needs to seem like a terminator level badass, so he "caught fire" and miraculously survived untouched and unscarred. dood, its a true story, my uncle that works at nintendo confirmed it

A lot of people think that muscles and training are what really matter in a fight, but that's not how it works in the real world. What you don't realize, is that I have over NINETY EIGHT PERCENT BODY FAT okay? Body fat acts like a cushion. Sure Mike Tyson can hit hard but only 2 percent of that is going to get through. That's nothing! ACK ACK ACK!
having muscles and strength helps in fights, but if youre just throwing fists hoping they'll land, youre gonna lose. that said, if mike tyson punched a fat person, it would still cause a shit ton of fucking damage, that man knows how to put his weight behind a fist and cause damage. may not crack any bones, but the internals will definitely be screaming for mercy

whereicantfollow

kiwifarms.net
Can we please make a compilation out of all the clips where he's bragging about being "married"?
I can't stand this loser tonight. Too much clown-mode and condescending shit going on because it's his PREMIERE STREAM of a game he had to beg for.
View attachment 840377
Imagine acting like being married at 37 is an accomplishment. Phil had to tie the knot with the soulmaid so she wouldn't run away like Leanna did.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Imagine acting like being married at 37 is an accomplishment. Phil had to tie the knot with the soulmaid so she wouldn't run away like Leanna did.
oh, im sure it'll be an accomplishment he'll love to bring up and rub in peoples faces when in 2 years, she divorced his ass and took half of his statues, stuffed animal mascots, and gin

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
having muscles and strength helps in fights, but if youre just throwing fists hoping they'll land, youre gonna lose. that said, if mike tyson punched a fat person, it would still cause a shit ton of fucking damage, that man knows how to put his weight behind a fist and cause damage. may not crack any bones, but the internals will definitely be screaming for mercy
I was making a joke about Phil being stupid and fat.

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
oh, im sure it'll be an accomplishment he'll love to bring up and rub in peoples faces when in 2 years, she divorced his ass and took half of his statues, stuffed animal mascots, and gin
"NO, NOT THE GIN HONEY"

also; I love how he went from "The behind the scenes-problem is keeping me up until 5am man. I couldn't sleep, and my first stream is cancelled guys. I'm sorry guys but I don't know how to beat it myself"
to
"Would I be able to beat Mike Tyson in a fight? Fuck yeah, I'm faster than him, I think I can get a few punches in and beat him, especially since he's pretty old now."

He must be on Wings' mood stabilizers.
🤔

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Phil backed down from a fight with literal reanimated skeleton Viscant.
293defr.jpg

Tyson would make him a wet powder.

Edited side note: it's fucking amazing that he made the debut of a game that he claimed he couldn't afford and got 2 days of drama around it, that he was so excited to play, that's easily FIFTY HOURS LONG, a late night stream that got around 260 viewers ensuring that he'll probably never finish it.

Last edited: