DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 137 45.2%
  • February

Votes: 170 56.1%
  • March

Votes: 99 32.7%
  • April

Votes: 70 23.1%

• Total voters

Prince Lotor

My dad is a fish-person. My mom fucks fish-people.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it funny that for over 2 years Phil cried that his 'house' would immediately be taken away from him tomorrow if you don't give him all the mones today, and then in May 2019 he just stopped paying one of his mortgages (for months now) and he still can't get rid of the fucking thing?
It's almost like he's some kind of big fat lying liar who lies about everything. Could be why he refuses to talk about his 'behind the scenes issues' which are 'Nun o' ya FUCKING business, just gib me monies okaaay? because he has some awareness that the verbose 24/7 lying about these issues everyday for years would be the new meme thrown in his face constantly.

I think he'd throw an absolute fitright now if people were typing in his chat: "This liar says he will lose his 'house' everyday for 2 years, stops paying for one of them over 3 months ago and still owns it, can't buy a single video game despite having $1,300 less in bills and a dual income household. He doesn't need your money, he wants it and will tell any lie to get it."

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
so phil was bitching about how it's unfair that he can't get sponsored streams (afaik, according to twitter folks)

i thought he was RAW and REAL

i kind of wish phil could do more sponsored streams
i would love to see him force himself to whore himself out
Remember when Phil bragged that he was a self made man and didn't have to get sponsored like those other loser letsplayers?

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
I've never preordered anything from Amazon...could cosmic cancel the gifted pre-order? The thing doesn't release until fucking September.
It is possible to cancel pre-orders on Amazon.
Iirc they don't charge you until they ship it, don't they? And their TOS state that you can cancel pre-orders as long as they haven't shipped the item to you/whoever you gifted it to.

/edit: curse you, @Equinox_

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it funny that for over 2 years Phil cried that his 'house' would immediately be taken away from him tomorrow if you don't give him all the mones today, and then in May 2019 he just stopped paying one of his mortgages (for months now) and he still can't get rid of the fucking thing?
It's almost like he's some kind of big fat lying liar who lies about everything. Could be why he refuses to talk about his 'behind the scenes issues' which are 'Nun o' ya FUCKING business, just gib me monies okaaay? because he has some awareness that the verbose 24/7 lying about these issues everyday for years would be the new meme thrown in his face constantly.

I think he'd throw an absolute fit if people were typing in his chat: "This liar says he will lose his 'house' everyday for 2 years, stops paying for one of them over 3 months ago and still owns it, can't buy a single video game despite having $1,300 less payments and a dual income household. He doesn't need your money, he wants it and will tell any lie to get it."
I don't think he's stopped paying the CT condo. I know the property taxes haven't been paid yet, but that's been true (it being late) for the past few payments at least. I think he thought he would get to call the bank and say "Fuck you, I'm not paying". When he did that, however, the person he was speaking with probably laughed and said, "Bitch, please. You will pay us, and you will fucking like it." Then he tried to refinance and got laughed at.

You can cancel a pre-order at any time and Amazon doesn't take the money until it's actually shipped

(People abuse this to get beta codes for games sometimes)
Interesting. Doubt it'll happen, but that would be fucking hysterical if it was cancelled the day before.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so phil was bitching about how it's unfair that he can't get sponsored streams (afaik, according to twitter folks)

i thought he was RAW and REAL

i kind of wish phil could do more sponsored streams
i would love to see him force himself to whore himself out
If you haven't watched his sponsored stream of ELOHELL it may make you eat those words. Phil cut more slack to a noticeably shitty game replete with bugs and frustrating, boring gameplay than he has for games belonging to series he's actually liked in the past. His shilling was beyond shameless for it being the rare title that deserved an ass ripping. He seemed to have no problem doing so and really only got salty when people started calling him on it.

Phil will do anything and act any way you want him to if he thinks the price is right.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
If you haven't watched his sponsored stream of ELOHELL it may make you eat those words.
elohell is exactly why i want phil to do more sponsored streams
i want him to be stuck playing games his fan base can't hand hold, that'll get him very little views
all the while he forces himself to smile and "GOLLY GEE WILLICKERS" through the whole thing

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
elohell is exactly why i want phil to do more sponsored streams
i want him to be stuck playing games his fan base can't hand hold, that'll get him very little views
all the while he forces himself to smile and "GOLLY GEE WILLICKERS" through the whole thing
Also worth noting is Phil would lose any illusion of being the "realist guy on the internet" with his fans if they saw him constantly giving the soft pitch to crappy games because he's sponsored. Mind you, some of his fans wouldn't care.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. Doubt it'll happen, but that would be fucking hysterical if it was cancelled the day before.
I really hope this happens now, i can hear phil now. Well doods i had planned playing the sega genesis, you know that i put on my Amazon Wishlist "Snort" but apparently Cosmic cancelled it for whatever reason a week before release. I dont know why i did nothing wrong, Cosmic if your in the chat dood please send me a email, maybe this is on Amazon idk "Snort"

5 mins later looking directly at steam chat

Well guys looks like the trolls have found a way again to Abuse my Amazon wishlist. You know Amazon is a shitty company for letting this happen. "Wet Snort" so now i cant put anything pre ordered on my wishlist. Thanks Cosmic and now your permanently banned from my stream Ack Ack Ack.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
im watching phils elo hell stream and while i haven't played too many of the developing dotas that died but i have played Dota and League
phil does not strike me as someone who's ever touched a moba he said in the past he hosted lan parties and if thats to be believed i don't think his lan parties involved dota since his scene was Street fighter so i refuse to believe he ever had an interest, he probably played one game of dota and thinks that makes him a historian
edit: phil says WASD like AWSD which i guess is technically correct in a sense but thats not how anyone reads WASD afaik

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ((CH3)2Hg)

WutangLee

I'll think of something witty to put on here later
kiwifarms.net
Also worth noting is Phil would lose any illusion of being the "realist guy on the internet" with his fans if they saw him constantly giving the soft pitch to crappy games because he's sponsored. Mind you, some of his fans wouldn't care.
Phil's game with semantics has always been successful. His audience has the brain of a goldfish, and as long as it's worded correctly he wins. "i do raw gameplay" = too lazy to edit anything. "You're not getting an act, you're not getting a script, you're getting 100% Phil" = He's never written or set up anything entertaining in his life.

Last edited:

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that Phil doesn't actually live in Seattle, he lives in Renton which is probably 45 minutes away with traffic. It's a fine place but I like to remind people of this because Phil hypes up his living in Seattle when he had to settle for one of the cheaper/worse suburbs.
Just like how he did't move from a condo to a house he just moved to a larger condo he calls a house. This dude loves to embellish everything.