DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 74 29.4%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 48 19.0%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 46 18.3%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 65 25.8%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 19 7.5%

• Total voters

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
oh what the fuck, why am i only hearing about this now? thats a fucking galaxy brain take to end all galaxy brain takes. jesus christ phil
The only reason I heard it was because it was a slow day at work and I had some random Tevin videos on in the background due to yesterday's theatrics.

I heard DSP talking about 9/11 and suddenly he had my full attention.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone just asked Phil again what can we do about restreamers and hes already back peddling from yesterday. Theres nothing we can do, it is what it is. Lets not talk about it anymore.
Hahaha sounds like someone was up until 5 AM watching detractor reaction videos and reading his thread~

Luv ya, big guy!

Dandelion

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so I was not following DSP in late 2017. Apparently I missed DSP comparing the lack of foresight of Youtube that led to the adpocolypse to the lack of foresight of the airline industry because the airlines didn't anticipate 9/11.

1:35:15

Why would Phil bother to go through the trouble to make an insensitive and mental-gymnastic-y analogy like this?
Oh right, because it concerns his bank account.

Booksmart airline execs should have foreseen 9/11, legal streaming licenses are included with game purchases, and Tevin's a criminal who deserves jail time. Got it.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, a game Phil has begged multiple times for money to buy but expects his co-op partners to buy or he'll debunk them from his life, that he changed half his emotes for (thanks for reminding me Hillo) and that he'll be playing 3 days in a row on the first stream, is about a 7/10 from reviewers (aka a 5/10) that's repetitive, boring, and has a bad story.

It's so baffling the games he'll get hyped for and try to make into a big deal. Maybe it's because Kat won't let him watch Marvel movies anymore because of her ex. Except for when they went to see Spiderman on one of her trips to Seattle. Hmm.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I felt like making a compilation of DSP constantly whining about "interaction" today, seemingly trying to pressure people into throwing bits/money at him:

I love this kind of stuff. Keep it up. It really shows how boring of a person Phil really is.

Any other streamer would do their best to make sure there is no dead air. He can simply move his head 45 degrees to the left, read chat, find some random thing someone is talking about in his slow chat, and work from there. Nope, not him.

He seriously needs to fix that set-up. Most streamers I've seen have that shit right next to their game stream screen so they don't have to crank their neck like an owl to read it.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone thought of telling disney about this?
For a guy who hates his own memes and rewrites history, the Wolverine emote is an interesting choice. Then again, he seemed proud of the Wolvernie Doll Story last time I heard him tell it.

Disney is letigious as shit in this kind of scenario, but wouldn't this invite a crackdown on every streamer who uses their characters as emotes? Not saying it wouldn't happen, but I just wonder if Phil is as high profile as a daycare or... a child's grave. I think he'd just comply or recolor them lazily.

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
I love how he's got the audacity to say "Peepul in stream chat are saying that I'm falling asleeEEeeEp? THATS RIDICULOUS! I wouldn't be falling asleep if you guys just interacted more and talked to me, but instead you're just sitting there complaining that the game is boring!" When this MrHuth video exists.
Dude has the attention span of a goldfish and can't be bothered to sit through 3 minutes worth of cutscenes at 9pm.

Someone else said it a couple days ago, but; with each day passing by, DSP's definition of "interaction" strays further from the actual meaning, and he's so close to just saying "GIMMIE MUNNIES".

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who hates his own memes and rewrites history, the Wolverine emote is an interesting choice. Then again, he seemed proud of the Wolvernie Doll Story last time I heard him tell it.

Disney is letigious as shit in this kind of scenario, but wouldn't this invite a crackdown on every streamer who uses their characters as emotes? Not saying it wouldn't happen, but I just wonder if Phil is as high profile as a daycare or... a child's grave. I think he'd just comply or recolor them lazily.
It'd still be funny though, because you know we'd get at least one salty stream out of it followed by periodic reminders every time a new Disney-produced IP of any kind dropped, which is all the time considering they own half the fucking world now.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

As a kid I can see the appeal to Wolverine, but at 37 and still clinging on to it is a bit weird. This is Phil though. I suppose he loves being reminded about that time he was a spoiled shithead calling his parents stupid.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I love how he's got the audacity to say "Peepul in stream chat are saying that I'm falling asleeEEeeEp? THATS RIDICULOUS! I wouldn't be falling asleep if you guys just interacted more and talked to me, but instead you're just sitting there complaining that the game is boring!"
The thing is, but the "normal" definition of interactions, DSP IS THE STREAMER! It is literally his job to START the conversations. If he is "bored", HE should start the conversation!

The problem with that though is that DSP actually has so little personality that he can't hold a conversation with anyone because he has no actual interests and I guess he's determined he can't talk about WWE for some reason.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[2019-07-18 19:58:56 UTC] phillips_smelly_chair: dspCheer100 hey Phil, what in your opinion is a better car? subaru or BMW?

In case there was any doubt as to whether this person is trolling or not. $45 in cheers this month. Super trolling, my dude.

Total unrelated sidenote, but I was thinking about the fact that Kekon hasn't been around the streams much recently, and I distinctly remembered his streams showing up during the same times as Phil was streaming. So I went to his Twitch, and he was hosting another stream. Salty Bet. Not Phil. Yikes.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
[2019-07-18 19:58:56 UTC] phillips_smelly_chair: dspCheer100 hey Phil, what in your opinion is a better car? subaru or BMW?

In case there was any doubt as to whether this person is trolling or not. $45 in cheers this month. Super trolling, my dude.

Total unrelated sidenote, but I was thinking about the fact that Kekon hasn't been around the streams much recently, and I distinctly remembered his streams showing up during the same times as Phil was streaming. So I went to his Twitch, and he was hosting another stream. Salty Bet. Not Phil. Yikes.
I have a bit of a “scoop” in regards to kekon and some of the other mods/ DSP regulars.

A few weeks back when KingOfGalhfHD was banned as a mod, I ended up befriending him a while back after my trolling “experiment” went awry and got perma-banned from Phil’s chat.

I reached out to him via Twitch PM and we talked about 2 hours. Got some juicy info on the mod team and basically who was assigned to watch detractor content so they can inform Phil about it. I’ll take screenshots and post them later tonight.

In regards to Kekon: after Tevin did the furry/ kekon crossover stream where he just shat on him, kekon got really depressed and is now discouraged from streaming altogether due to all the hatred that was directed at him and his personal hobbies. He apparently also lives/ lived in an abusive household and suffers from PTSD.

Wanted to give some insight about kekon if anyone was interested.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
In regards to Kekon: after Tevin did the furry/ kekon crossover stream where he just shat on him, kekon got really depressed and is now discouraged from streaming altogether due to all the hatred that was directed at him and his personal hobbies. He apparently also lives/ lived in an abusive household and suffers from PTSD.

Mild bummer because he was often the most entertaining part of Phil's streams when he'd show up because at least he'd try to make conversation and act like he wanted to be there. But, as always, you can't enter the DSP bubble without ending up traumatized. Let's see if he's part of the Marvel streams this week.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
kekon got really depressed and is now discouraged from streaming altogether due to all the hatred that was directed at him and his personal hobbies. He apparently also lives/ lived in an abusive household and suffers from PTSD.
That sucks. He has at least started streaming again (FFXIV) and does so with what appear to be friends of his.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I have a bit of a “scoop” in regards to kekon and some of the other mods/ DSP regulars.

A few weeks back when KingOfGalhfHD was banned as a mod, I ended up befriending him a while back after my trolling “experiment” went awry and got perma-banned from Phil’s chat.

I reached out to him via Twitch PM and we talked about 2 hours. Got some juicy info on the mod team and basically who was assigned to watch detractor content so they can inform Phil about it. I’ll take screenshots and post them later tonight.

I wonder if Kekon told Phil "the King of Suffering" Burnell about his personal problems.

Maybe he was abused, but that is nothing compared to when Leanna left and Phil had to microwave his own dinner and do his own laundry.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino