DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 73 29.9%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 46 18.9%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 45 18.4%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 62 25.4%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 18 7.4%

• Total voters

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Phil got asked what his favorite Rap song and his response was Slim Shady or Dre. Rap music from that era, i assume Slims first album.
I'm somehow not shocked that the most prominent white person in rap when he was in his late teens, along with the most prominent black person who worked with him, and were all over tv, are his favorites.

I wonder how many days a week he watched TRL, jerking it to the backstreet boys and nsync at their most youthful.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I'm somehow not shocked that the most prominent white person in rap when he was in his late teens, along with the most prominent black person who worked with him, and were all over tv, are his favorites.

I wonder how many days a week he watched TRL, jerking it to the backstreet boys and nsync at their most youthful.
That is slander!

Phil jerked it to 98 Degrees.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil got asked what his favorite Rap song and his response was Slim Shady or Dre. Rap music from that era, i assume Slims first album.
I'm surprised he gave an opinion given that he usually just weebles and wobbles due to being a miserable hermit with no life.

But yet, still a garbage no answer considering he didn't name a favorite song, from that era of rap music. Unless The Real Slim Shady was what he meant. The fact he threw in Dr. Dre tells me he still teeter totters on the answer.
I have no idea when this would have been, maybe year ago. I do strongly recall Phil was asked this once before. His reply was DMX is his favourite rapper, because Phil thought DMX was the most real sounding, like he lived through whatever he was talking about (I don't remember exactly how Phil worded it).

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea when this would have been, maybe year ago. I do strongly recall Phil was asked this once before. His reply was DMX is his favourite rapper, because Phil thought DMX was the most real sounding, like he lived through whatever he was talking about (I don't remember exactly how Phil worded it).
Could it have been during Resident Evil 2 after the X gonna give it to ya meme?

Anyway, DMX was convicted of tax fraud for not paying income taxes for 5 years, so I'm not surprised Phil thinks he's the realest. Fuck the police and withhold your W-2, or however the lyric goes.

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
So I was going through degeneracy when I saw a certain name in a Binding of Isaac r34 discord server. Surely a troll account. But I also noticed that Dave is also playing Minecraft on stream at the same time I took this screenshot.

Can anyone confirm if he has a discord?
I know that he at one time had discord installed on his computer.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
7PM
Top tip
$0,
Total tip $0
Top Cheer 0 bits

"Hi guys welcome to roughly 2 hours of MineCraft CHILL stream, and as usual top contributor tonight gets something named after them in the game, okay?"

*Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

"Sounds good?"

SoundsGood.jpg

7:15PM,
Top tip
$5,
Total tip $5
Top Cheer 100 bits

"Anyone else has anything to say? No? Last chance! Alright let's boot her up! Just FYI I think last MineCraft Stream we crowned the previous top contributor with I believe.........ugh.......$120 worth of cheers in one session, pretty awesome right? He got recognized for a wooden board in the Nether, and guess who paid his bill? ME, Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

17.jpg

8:35PM
Top tip
$5
Total tip $7
Top Cheer 100 bits

"Guys I'm only going to stream another half an hour or so, and M5NSX is getting away with a steal here if you don't contribute more than what he did, okay? Consider how much the preivous winners contributed he is absolutely stealing things here on my stream, if you want to beat him, HINTHINT"

2019-07-21.png

9:00PM
Top tip $5
Total tip $7
Top Cheer 1000 bits

"Guys I will go over time a little bit for another, ugh, half an hour, okay? Pure Fan Service! This gives you a little more time to contribute because ugh.........Philip's Smelly Chair just cheered 1000bits to take the top contributor's spot and you all fucking know what he wants to name after himself, I don't want to even think about what THIS FUCKER want to name, so please, if you can, beat him now! Can you smell it already?" (sniff finger)

2019-07-21 (1).png

Fuck Phil man, This guy needs to at least be grateful and polite to his contributors ya know....

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
7PM

"Hi guys welcome to roughly 2 hours of MineCraft CHILL stream, and as usual top contributor tonight gets something named after them in the game, okay?"

*Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

"Sounds good?"

View attachment 852570

7:15PM,
Top tip
$5,
Total tip $5
Top Cheer 100 bits

"Anyone else has anything to say? No? Last chance! Alright let's boot her up! Just FYI I think last MineCraft Stream we crowned the previous top contributor with I believe.........ugh.......$120 worth of cheers in one session, pretty awesome right? He got recognized for a wooden board in the Nether, and guess who paid his bill? ME, Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

View attachment 852578

8:35PM
Top tip
$5
Total tip $7
Top Cheer 100 bits

"Guys I'm only going to stream another half an hour or so, and M5NSX is getting away with a steal here if you don't contribute more than what he did, okay? Consider how much the preivous winners contributed he is absolutely stealing things here on my stream, if you want to beat him, HINTHINT"

View attachment 852574
Like how he is low-key saying that the top tipper is a cheap ass and can be easily be beat.

I watched for a bit and the mother fucker was fishing the whole time. :story:

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
This is the worst stream I've ever seen.
Stalling hard so someone snipes the top contributor because his ego is so fragile.
AnonyMouse and Ooziegohard calling him out on it.

Fuck this guy. I hope this gets him banned, and I know I'm being optimistic.
Ya i cant even watch this anymore, disgusting beggar, stalling as much as he can do let Phillip'sSmellyChair and M5NSX going back and forth, got at least 40 dollars in tip and 30 dollar worth of cheers literally in the last minute of the stream because of these 2 idiots bidding for naming a stupid house , then he made the sign and went back to edit the sign still hoping people to beat the top cheer

FUCK YOU PHIL, greedy pig sucking money from children and simple-minded morons

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
So I was going through degeneracy when I saw a certain name in a Binding of Isaac r34 discord server. Surely a troll account. But I also noticed that Dave is also playing Minecraft on stream at the same time I took this screenshot.

Can anyone confirm if he has a discord?

Edit: False alarm, the game notification went off and he's still streaming.
DSP plays on console, it would tell you if his discord was linked to his console, from what i've seen

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino