DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • May

Votes: 135 40.5%
  • June

Votes: 123 36.9%
  • July

Votes: 58 17.4%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 50 15.0%

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 102 30.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 67 20.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 99 29.7%

• Total voters

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
Even loyal fans using KingOfHate website are calling out Phil. Hes gonna lose some paypigs for sure, but as always when one goes, another one takes its place.
"i cant believe phil did this! the next 3 or 4 times i give him 10 dollars, i'm going to attach a passive aggressive comment to it! that'll show him"

lol at these retards pretending they won't drip feed a different retard in order to feel special in chat

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Oh and PS, Kat is absolutely in on the scam. If you felt sorry for her before, don't.
I think only DSP fans believe she isn't in on it. There's no way she was unaware of him before physically meeting him. I meet a woman online and plan to meet her you better believe I'm googling the shit out of her and finding as much as I can on her socials. She absolutely knew his behavior and reputation, I can't see anyone agreeing to not only meet and fuck but move in and marry without having some stake in further monetary advance with someone like Dave.

Is Kat working atm? Or is he fully supporting her? We all know what happened the last time a woman started socializing outside the DSPhere. Wouldn't be surprised if he was paying everything for her.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
Oh and PS, Kat is absolutely in on the scam. If you felt sorry for her before, don't.
This should be stickied.

I think only DSP fans believe she isn't in on it. There's no way she was unaware of him before physically meeting him. I meet a woman online and plan to meet her you better believe I'm googling the shit out of her and finding as much as I can on her socials. She absolutely knew his behavior and reputation, I can't see anyone agreeing to not only meet and fuck but move in and marry without having some stake in further monetary advance with someone like Dave.

Is Kat working atm? Or is he fully supporting her? We all know what happened the last time a woman started socializing outside the DSPhere. Wouldn't be surprised if he was paying everything for her.
There'd be two segments of DSP's fanbase: the white knights and the incels. The WKs would never believe a wahman could be a scammer, and the incels would have already assumed she was a nefarious actor, like Leanna.

Kat is most likely working now in part because the deal she thought she was getting with Phil over Subaru man was probably not nearly as good as he sold it to her as. She has to be in on the grift now to keep the cash rolling in, so luckily she knows a thing about manipulating thirsty men. Phil's bubble is tenuous and she burned her last bridge. Phil may not have a backup plan, but I put dollars to donuts Mrs. Burnell has an eject button.

It isn't the same as Leanna getting a job because neither Phil nor Khet have delusions as to what they are. Leanna was plucked from her family and sequestered at a formative stage of adulthood, and he was already getting shit for grooming a child then. That accusation surely got to him.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
It isn't the same as Leanna getting a job because neither Phil nor Khet have delusions as to what they are. Leanna was plucked from her family and sequestered at a formative stage of adulthood, and he was already getting shit for grooming a child then. That accusation surely got to him.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's 2 completely different situations. 1 a young woman who you could argue didn't know better, had all these romantic notions and tried to follow them. The other a woman who left her man for another man simply because she thought she'd be living a better life. But I do wonder, what's she getting out of the arrangement to keep her around? We've all seen how Phil is with women, treats them more like a trophy than a partner.

The last time we saw the panda on stream talking down to him it felt more like a little boy being told off by his mother than a man interested in making his partner feel even remotely loved. It might not be the same beginnings but I feel like they could have the same endings. He's doing things differently, can't argue that, the marriage and the pet, but unless he's treating her like a person, then eventually she'll probably meet someone else financially stable and who gives enough of a fuck.

Or maybe a big house is enough for her, who knows with these people. Luckily I have no experience with people like this, go out of my way not to.

swicky

kiwifarms.net
Don't get me wrong, I know it's 2 completely different situations. 1 a young woman who you could argue didn't know better, had all these romantic notions and tried to follow them. The other a woman who left her man for another man simply because she thought she'd be living a better life. But I do wonder, what's she getting out of the arrangement to keep her around? We've all seen how Phil is with women, treats them more like a trophy than a partner.

The last time we saw the panda on stream talking down to him it felt more like a little boy being told off by his mother than a man interested in making his partner feel even remotely loved. It might not be the same beginnings but I feel like they could have the same endings. He's doing things differently, can't argue that, the marriage and the pet, but unless he's treating her like a person, then eventually she'll probably meet someone else financially stable and who gives enough of a fuck.

Or maybe a big house is enough for her, who knows with these people. Luckily I have no experience with people like this, go out of my way not to.
Kat will not leave. DSP is never close to any financial disaster, but even if he is, just look at the pay pigs come out the woodwork for the cat reveal stream. His pigs show no sign of slowing down. Aslong as he has complete morons on standby for whatever monetary need he requires, Kat has zero reason to leave.

I do wonder though - how much is kat in his ear? Phil has always been a total scam artist but do you think Kat schemes with him?

Comma

kiwifarms.net
From the thread @DankSydePhil posted some screenshots of:

https://thekingofhate.com/forums/topic/4885-phils-cat-questions/ (http://archive.md/49QBS)

A question:
1.PNG

DSP's answer:
2.PNG

"There simply wasn't a way to 100% protect against this."

Oh fucking YES there was. You could have, you know... not been in a constant financial crisis? That would've 100% protected you against that, you nudnik!

This right here, folks... this right here is the reason why people who are bad at managing their finances have structural financial problems: they buy shit they don't necessarily need as soon as it's even slightly possible (e.g. bank account not overdrawn), and they don't think twice about the financial impact it may have in the future or they choose to simply ignore it. Keywords: short term, short term, short term...

6) The Emerald Seven subapalooza was in December. Phil said they got the cat before Christmas. Guess E7 inspired the acquisition.
Case in point.

This household needs to be put under financial guardianship ASAP.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Planetjeff was definitely in on it. Probably told Phil he was gonna donate a grand and Phil told him to wait until the very end so that he can tard cum everyone else first. Phil's bad acting and planetjeffs "sorry I'm late" message felt forced af.
Yep, Cuckjeff knew before everyone else. Phil had to make sure his top whalepig was going to come through. Once his $1,000 was secure, that became the goal, so matter what he was going to hit it. It's a good thing Phil is such a bad actor that he couldn't fake being nervous (every other time he's done these he was constantly fidgeting and biting his nails) and such a narcissist he had to drop major hints about "positivity" coming later in the stream. Phil didn't even bother pretending to be excited about the tip coming in, either. Jeff is beyond hopeless at this point, giving away his money on command. What a cuck. It makes Phil crying about only getting $.70 on a $1 tip even more disgusting. The greed is MASSIVELY strong.

killuminati

"I'm sorry to hear you lost your job at Arby's"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only concrete reason I heard him state for hiding the cat was 'because we didn't want detractors making up negative lies about him[Jasper]-such a pahsitive thing-when we were in such a bad, stressful financial sitiation", translated from Pigroachian and run through a De-garbler it's literally he hid the cat because he was afraid it would fuck up his begging narrative.
Exactly. It's the same position he would have been in if he had revealed this information for free. The only difference is the $2000 that got deposited into his PayPal account, and that's not even including the extra cheer and sub money he suckered out of these people.

And I really want to emphasize that. In no fucking way is Phil some kind of innocent victim in this scenario. His "muh trolls" excuse holds no water whatsoever. He sat here lying to these people because he knew they would be pissed if he told him he got a cat and followed it up with constant begathons he claimed were for bills and taxes. That's not a detractor spin, that's not defamatory, that's not making shit up. That's absolute fact.

There is a huge difference in narrative between telling your lie as: "A cat is something I'm not looking into at the moment" and "I can't afford a cat, getting money for my bills is more important right now."
The only reason you would feel the need to spin your response the latter way is for the purpose of deceiving people into giving you money. That's not a lie that's told out of fear, that's a lie that's told out of greed.

He wanted his 10 IQ paypigs to go "Oh wow, Phil is so broke that he can't even afford a cat, that's so sad. I guess I should give him money to help him with those bills"; Phil was fully aware of what the optics were. The trolls didn't make him get a cat he shouldn't have gotten, and the trolls didn't make him lie to everyone about it for months; but he has so little respect for the people that give him money that he has no remorse over taking advantage of their generosity. He doesn't need to change his lifestyle, he doesn't need to make smart financial decisions, you just need to keep giving him money whenever he says needs it.

And yet these retards believe being blatantly conned and manipulated by this dude like that is somehow holding a W against "the trolls". It blows my fucking mind.

His other justifications for it are also complete garbage. He wants to spin this as some kind of benevolence on his part, when it's more than obvious that's not the case.

- It wasn't a scenario for him to unveil a brand new stream mascot (even accepting the ridiculous claim people were begging for one)
- It wasn't because he wanted to introduce him to the viewers formally.
- It wasn't because he thought it would be a genuine improvement to his content.
- It wasn't because this was positive news worth sharing.

The sole purpose was the squeeze money out of his viewership. Period. Even if you put the blatant contradictions and lies aside, there's still no justification for putting this behind a paywall. There were no unexpected bills, no taxes, no overdraft fees, fucking nothing. This faggot is always begging for contributions; there's never a time when he doesn't need to beg for contributions. What makes this circumstance so special that you need $1000 by the end of the night?

The only reason to do that shit would be for the sake of exploiting your viewership; which he confirmed by expressly stating that the unveil wouldn't happen without them hitting the goal. That's him seriously admitting that he would have continued to lie to and grift these people if they couldn't come up with he ransom he demanded. To somehow to spin that on the trolls is absolute horseshit. That's called pure, objective fucking greed (and it's clearly massively strong).

What took place here is the textbook definition of a confidence trick. He deceived his viewers into believing that it would only happen if they managed to come up with $1000, or they would miss out on the big reveal; all while knowing planetjeff was going to be sending him enough money to cover whatever money (if any) was missing at the end. He planted this fear of missing out in his viewers heads in order to spur urgent donations in a scenario that never actually called for them.

How that's an acceptable thing to do on Twitch? I have no fucking idea.

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
He’s breaking the TOS. With all his begging but twitch looks the other way cuz he’s a partner and somebody there is a fan of the gout lord
The sole purpose was the squeeze money out of his viewership. Period. Even if you put the blatant contradictions and lies aside, there's still no justification for putting this behind a paywall. There were no unexpected bills, no taxes, no overdraft fees, fucking nothing. This faggot is always begging for contributions; there's never a time when he doesn't need to beg for contributions. What makes this circumstance so special that you need $1000 by the end of the night?

The only reason to do that shit would be for the sake of exploiting your viewership; which he confirmed by expressly stating that the unveil wouldn't happen without them hitting the goal. That's him seriously admitting that he would have continued to lie to and grift these people if they couldn't come up with he ransom he demanded. To somehow to spin that on the trolls is absolute horseshit. That's called pure, objective fucking greed (and it's clearly massively strong).

What took place here is the textbook definition of a confidence trick. He deceived his viewers into believing that it would only happen if they managed to come up with $1000, or they would miss out on the big reveal; all while knowing planetjeff was going to be sending him enough money to cover whatever money (if any) was missing at the end. He planted this fear of missing out in his viewers heads in order to spur urgent donations in a scenario that never actually called for them.

How that's an acceptable thing to do on Twitch? I have no fucking idea.
Because he's Phil "Leg Scratch" Burnell, on who's stream even thots go to die. I wonder what the hell he's got on Hassan, or even Bezos, that lets him keep getting away with it. I'm thinking it's got to be something really sick, like Jared Fogle's friend making those special videos for his footlong-loving buddy. He begs to pay for protection money so the "detractors" (guys with no necks and a vowel at the end of their last name) don't give him back problems for real.

But on the other hand, I see signs in convenience stores that say "SNAP benefits cannot be used to buy..." followed by a list of no-nos (alcohol, tattoos, lottery bets, etc.). Maybe it's time to add tips/cheers online to that list. I pay taxes to fund tugboats so I don't trip over your dead carcass, if you're throwing money at this guy you clearly have more than you need.