DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 143 29.7%
  • February

Votes: 223 46.4%
  • March

Votes: 214 44.5%
  • April

Votes: 160 33.3%

• Total voters

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
5) I think the people saying that Phil knew planetjeff's tip was coming are right. He's a shit actor and couldn't even muster the same prayer hands "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" he broke out back in December 2017's begathon.
Oh, there is no question in my mind that he knew. Not just about PJ's money, but about the other whales too. If you watch Tevin's restream upload, literally at the exact moment he hit the goal, he canceled the rest of the gameplay and turned into a giddy school girl who just got noticed by her crush. Almost as if he had been waiting for that moment all day. I have honestly never seen him that explosively happy before. It was unsettling, honestly. He really is a 17 year-old in a 65 year-old's body.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
So he put a pussy behind a paywall? He's getting closer and closer to e-whore territory everyday.

I love it. Also not surprised such a boring bit of good news is the best he can come up with. Must be real fun being his enablers, paying to find out he has a cat. Great financial decisions all around from his community.

Reactions: Prince Lotor

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know who to laugh at more. Phil will get his. Watching the peripheral bellends surrounding Phil is getting more interesting and pathetic.

Its like a cash chute into an incinerator labelled "Orphan Food, URGENT!" You can see the smoke and the handle is warm to the touch but somehow these people still dump paychecks down it.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
1) Now we really know why Phil stopped doing any video or pictures outside of his hermit hole. Couldn't risk destroying his poverty narrative with some cat shit (literal or figurative) showing up on film.
I really wonder how much else he's hiding from viewers and fans.
If nothing else this shows he got quite good at hiding shit, so quite literally we cannot trust a word he says.
I doubt he ever gets over drafted, the bank would likely not be too happy. I doubt he sold his DVD collection.
I'm quite sure he spent a lot of money on keeping Kat, and sadly we will never ever know. But I think he wanted her to believe he's some rich tough guy, I even remember Tevin saying Subaru Man said as much, and it kind of falls in place when you think about it.

Oh and PS, Kat is absolutely in on the scam. If you felt sorry for her before, don't.

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
Even loyal fans using KingOfHate website are calling out Phil. Hes gonna lose some paypigs for sure, but as always when one goes, another one takes its place.
"i cant believe phil did this! the next 3 or 4 times i give him 10 dollars, i'm going to attach a passive aggressive comment to it! that'll show him"

lol at these exceptional individuals pretending they won't drip feed a different exceptional individual in order to feel special in chat

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Oh and PS, Kat is absolutely in on the scam. If you felt sorry for her before, don't.
I think only DSP fans believe she isn't in on it. There's no way she was unaware of him before physically meeting him. I meet a woman online and plan to meet her you better believe I'm googling the shit out of her and finding as much as I can on her socials. She absolutely knew his behavior and reputation, I can't see anyone agreeing to not only meet and fuck but move in and marry without having some stake in further monetary advance with someone like Dave.

Is Kat working atm? Or is he fully supporting her? We all know what happened the last time a woman started socializing outside the DSPhere. Wouldn't be surprised if he was paying everything for her.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
This should be stickied.

I think only DSP fans believe she isn't in on it. There's no way she was unaware of him before physically meeting him. I meet a woman online and plan to meet her you better believe I'm googling the shit out of her and finding as much as I can on her socials. She absolutely knew his behavior and reputation, I can't see anyone agreeing to not only meet and fuck but move in and marry without having some stake in further monetary advance with someone like Dave.

Is Kat working atm? Or is he fully supporting her? We all know what happened the last time a woman started socializing outside the DSPhere. Wouldn't be surprised if he was paying everything for her.
There'd be two segments of DSP's fanbase: the white knights and the incels. The WKs would never believe a wahman could be a scammer, and the incels would have already assumed she was a nefarious actor, like Leanna.

Kat is most likely working now in part because the deal she thought she was getting with Phil over Subaru man was probably not nearly as good as he sold it to her as. She has to be in on the grift now to keep the cash rolling in, so luckily she knows a thing about manipulating thirsty men. Phil's bubble is tenuous and she burned her last bridge. Phil may not have a backup plan, but I put dollars to donuts Mrs. Burnell has an eject button.

It isn't the same as Leanna getting a job because neither Phil nor Khet have delusions as to what they are. Leanna was plucked from her family and sequestered at a formative stage of adulthood, and he was already getting shit for grooming a child then. That accusation surely got to him.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
It isn't the same as Leanna getting a job because neither Phil nor Khet have delusions as to what they are. Leanna was plucked from her family and sequestered at a formative stage of adulthood, and he was already getting shit for grooming a child then. That accusation surely got to him.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's 2 completely different situations. 1 a young woman who you could argue didn't know better, had all these romantic notions and tried to follow them. The other a woman who left her man for another man simply because she thought she'd be living a better life. But I do wonder, what's she getting out of the arrangement to keep her around? We've all seen how Phil is with women, treats them more like a trophy than a partner.

The last time we saw the panda on stream talking down to him it felt more like a little boy being told off by his mother than a man interested in making his partner feel even remotely loved. It might not be the same beginnings but I feel like they could have the same endings. He's doing things differently, can't argue that, the marriage and the pet, but unless he's treating her like a person, then eventually she'll probably meet someone else financially stable and who gives enough of a fuck.

Or maybe a big house is enough for her, who knows with these people. Luckily I have no experience with people like this, go out of my way not to.

swicky

kiwifarms.net
Don't get me wrong, I know it's 2 completely different situations. 1 a young woman who you could argue didn't know better, had all these romantic notions and tried to follow them. The other a woman who left her man for another man simply because she thought she'd be living a better life. But I do wonder, what's she getting out of the arrangement to keep her around? We've all seen how Phil is with women, treats them more like a trophy than a partner.

The last time we saw the panda on stream talking down to him it felt more like a little boy being told off by his mother than a man interested in making his partner feel even remotely loved. It might not be the same beginnings but I feel like they could have the same endings. He's doing things differently, can't argue that, the marriage and the pet, but unless he's treating her like a person, then eventually she'll probably meet someone else financially stable and who gives enough of a fuck.

Or maybe a big house is enough for her, who knows with these people. Luckily I have no experience with people like this, go out of my way not to.
Kat will not leave. DSP is never close to any financial disaster, but even if he is, just look at the pay pigs come out the woodwork for the cat reveal stream. His pigs show no sign of slowing down. Aslong as he has complete morons on standby for whatever monetary need he requires, Kat has zero reason to leave.

I do wonder though - how much is kat in his ear? Phil has always been a total scam artist but do you think Kat schemes with him?

Comma

kiwifarms.net
From the thread @DankSydePhil posted some screenshots of:

https://thekingofhate.com/forums/topic/4885-phils-cat-questions/ (http://archive.li/49QBS)

A question:
1.PNG

DSP's answer:
2.PNG

"There simply wasn't a way to 100% protect against this."

Oh fucking YES there was. You could have, you know... not been in a constant financial crisis? That would've 100% protected you against that, you nudnik!

This right here, folks... this right here is the reason why people who are bad at managing their finances have structural financial problems: they buy shit they don't necessarily need as soon as it's even slightly possible (e.g. bank account not overdrawn), and they don't think twice about the financial impact it may have in the future or they choose to simply ignore it. Keywords: short term, short term, short term...

6) The Emerald Seven subapalooza was in December. Phil said they got the cat before Christmas. Guess E7 inspired the acquisition.
Case in point.

This household needs to be put under financial guardianship ASAP.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Planetjeff was definitely in on it. Probably told Phil he was gonna donate a grand and Phil told him to wait until the very end so that he can tard cum everyone else first. Phil's bad acting and planetjeffs "sorry I'm late" message felt forced af.
Yep, Cuckjeff knew before everyone else. Phil had to make sure his top whalepig was going to come through. Once his $1,000 was secure, that became the goal, so matter what he was going to hit it. It's a good thing Phil is such a bad actor that he couldn't fake being nervous (every other time he's done these he was constantly fidgeting and biting his nails) and such a narcissist he had to drop major hints about "positivity" coming later in the stream. Phil didn't even bother pretending to be excited about the tip coming in, either. Jeff is beyond hopeless at this point, giving away his money on command. What a cuck. It makes Phil crying about only getting $.70 on a $1 tip even more disgusting. The greed is MASSIVELY strong.