DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 24 6.2%
  • May

Votes: 138 35.5%
  • June

Votes: 136 35.0%
  • July

Votes: 83 21.3%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 61 15.7%

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 114 29.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 80 20.6%
  • 5+

Votes: 118 30.3%

• Total voters

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
You're getting too close, gumshoe.
View attachment 892746
When everything is said and done and I dox all his paypigs, I'll walk to the mirror. I'll see myself wearing a furry suit with a KING OF RETRO shirt over, and a dildo up my ass.
A voice will whisper through my headset; If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you. *snort*

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. If it is in the heat of the moment, surely that means it isn't intentional and he just gets carried away. But then he calls it a "schtick" which implies he does it on purpose.

Not like Phil to be inconsistent in his statements. I'm worried guys :(
I know what he means. His natural toxic reactionary commentary can also be seen as a unique appealing trait (for people with no taste, standards and never watched any other content creator). This is fine I guess, but gaming is not the only way he acts this exact way, and these other ways are not tolerable.

Let me give you a perfect example.
Do you know Mystery Science Theater 3000? Imagine Coca Cola, but without taste, an ugly impractical bottle, the ingredients actually give you a dose of radiation poisoning, and environmentalists try for years to eliminate this company as they regularly choke wild ducks for some reason.
BUT at least it's liquid and adds water to your body. You just have to pay $1000 once in a while on top of the usual price, listen to an hour of pre-selling and you get all the nuclear waste swamp water you need.

Edit: I forgot where I was going with this.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
These are in no way lies of omission and the way he snickers now about how tricksy he was lying his ass off to everyone ( See above Judgment clip for one example) is another level of scummy. 'Look! Look! Hahaha! I lied to all of you! Isn't that great? This is so funny because I was lying to everyone for the past nine months! *snort*'
It's classic narcissism: he HAD to lie to us "to protect his family", but we are not allowed to question whether he is telling the truth RIGHT NOW. We should always believe him because he "only" lies "to protect the family", so that shouldn't ruin his credibility. If you ask him whether or not he is still lying to protect the family, he will call you a fucking stupid troll and then ban you.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is how he acts like he has horrible things done to him but he will not share it. BEHIND THE SCENES as everyone else will put it.
Then recently he goes on how he has met people in person that will shake his penis, take a photo shoot, and tell him how much of an awesome person he is(exaggerating here).

What the hell are these HORRIBLE things that could possibly be done to him and his so called family?
it's funny
he acts like there's tons of DETRACTORS standing right outside his gated community
but almost every story about other people is either
BRAINDEAD MORAN who isn't threatening
or
someone who LOVES HIS KHANTENT DOOD

Honestly he's making so much off these wheelchairs why would he not have a meetup? The reality nobody cares enough to bother him irl. All a stalker has to do is go to target on his day off to find him. I've always thought he is wicked paranoid of detractors but he hides it when he's on stream. The axes are a dead give away.
guy says he's in danger when he leaves the house
AND THEN ANNOUNCES WHEN HES LEAVING THE HOUSE

Meech

kiwifarms.net
I know what he means. His natural toxic reactionary commentary can also be seen as a unique appealing trait (for people with no taste, standards and never watched any other content creator). This is fine I guess, but gaming is not the only way he acts this exact way, and these other ways are not tolerable.
It's just another case of Phil using words he doesn't understand. And him using the word "revelation", like I'm pretty sure 99% of the viewers realize that he's shit at games and just being a bitch. But I sure would like to meet the person that read the tweet and thought "Wait, every game Phil has ever played isn't a poorly designed piece of shit full of bugs? Who'd have thought."

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893646

It's been a shtick this WHOLE TIME! I'm just glad he didn't charge anyone for the reveal. #revelation
Woah. What a beautiful "finally seeing the light" moment for Philip.

Certainly not a deflection from how slow stream $$$ is recently, that has also simultaneously been making him act like a bigger asshole/clown then usual on stream.

Let's not dwell on that.

Instead we need focus on how much an almost 40 year old man has matured and grown through a single twitter post, that certainly wasn't drafted up by his wife while he was passed out drunk at 2am on their bran new $2000 living room furniture set.

Eat a dick DSP. 👍

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893646

It's been a shtick this WHOLE TIME! I'm just glad he didn't charge anyone for the reveal. #revelation
I wonder what kind of mental pignastics he uses to justify how he can constantly claim to not be a clown/that people like him because he's a real gamer, only to then have this #revelation that this whole time he's had an angry schtick.

I'm also struggling to think of a single time he's admitted that a game is actually good and the reason he said he sucked was because he was playing up his schtick. I know for some of his top 10/game of the year things he's listed games he said sucked at the time, but one of the many reasons those videos suck is his lack of any explanation/insight into the game.

geekboy400

closeted sociopath and a classy ghost
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893646

someone needs to tell phil there's a difference between heat of the moment rage and spending half a video bitching about nintendo because he couldn't figure out the training mode challenge in arms

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
He asked the chat what they would like to see him play before the 'Hardcore Gaming Season' started. Sly Cooper was suggested in chat as well as other games as alternatives to his re-replaying GTA4. D$P, however wanted to play GTA4, it having been the game he brought up as 'a possibility'. True to form, D$P had no intention of playing any game the chat suggested asking only to paint a false sense of choice.

...and then get bent out of shape when people call him out for having lied to their face for months and months. Commences to mass bann people in the chat as he cannot seem to comprehend why anyone would be disgruntled by his 9 months of being mind-blowingly dishonest in regards to something as simple as adopting a pet.
A lie of omission to keep something secret? Okay. Spinning an elaborate web of lies with the intent of hiding a secret? Not at all okay. Hmmm, let's see:
1) Wants a cat, but can't afford one ( adopted one months ago )
2) Visiting local shelters to look at cats ( adopted one months ago )
3) SoulMaid used to own a cat and is excited to be able to spend time with parent's cats ( already owns a cat of her own that she is able to spend time with every day...also soon to be Mrs. D$P on this trip doubling down on the lies )
4) No plans on getting a pet in the near future ( adopted one months ago )
These are in no way lies of omission and the way he snickers now about how tricksy he was lying his ass off to everyone ( See above Judgment clip for one example) is another level of scummy. 'Look! Look! Hahaha! I lied to all of you! Isn't that great? This is so funny because I was lying to everyone for the past nine months! *snort*'
Funny how he calls everyone else psychos and mentally ill..but who else does shit like this?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He asked the chat what they would like to see him play before the 'Hardcore Gaming Season' started.
I know "hardcore gaming season" is basically a meme now, but I like how DSP thinks that a bunch of hot new AAA releases are all coming out shortly, yet his schedule will not change one bit. He will not spend any extra time playing games per day in September-December than he did during April-August when things were slower. He will still manage to work his regular schedule and not once ever go into "overtime" because he's immersed in a game and can't put it down; quitting time is what it is.

Amazing how that works.

Nurse Ratchet

GAYIL SATAN.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder where Phil sits on the Sliding Scale of Persecution for the lolcows on this site. Who among our vast ranch has the biggest victimhood complex?
Bro you know this one. Every lolcow, here & yet undiscovered, living or dead.. sits at a solid fucking 11 in the Persecution Complex realm.

Except DSJoffrey.. that faggot is like a 13.

Dancing Jouster

Rhythm of the Knight
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. If it is in the heat of the moment, surely that means it isn't intentional and he just gets carried away. But then he calls it a "schtick" which implies he does it on purpose.

Not like Phil to be inconsistent in his statements. I'm worried guys :(
It's just his split personalities coming to the fore again. "I'm the realest gamer out there, guys - but also, everything is an act and you shouldn't take any of this seriously."

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
Woah. What a beautiful "finally seeing the light" moment for Philip.
The real moment of revelation would be if he realized that this is his """"shtick"""" in real life as well as games. When something goes wrong, he blames everyone else (for example, a tax attorney/accountant/guy) for things that were actually caused by his incompetence.

And then he pretends that he learned from his mistakes, but he says that years later and never actually specifies how, or what situations he is referring to. And if you bring up a specific situation, you can hear about how it was all Rambo's/the helicopter company/his mom's fault.

Also, a revelation means nothing if you just assess your past behavior and then never change it, Phil.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Ahh... You must remember the January 2018 dox harvest. I think the thread was taken down.

Don't

Trust

Anyone
I actually don't remember that thread and have never read it or knew of its existence until your mention of it. However, I agree, the surface story is just as likely to be completely false as it is to be even partially accurate. (Except for being male, that's a lock.) But the surface story isn't it as far as entertainment from a dox fallout.

...Why PlanetJeff interests me is because he seems to enjoy saying how he makes us mad and fuck us, while also tipping Phil saying how he's getting hate but it's okay - why cry about it if it's okay?
But also so far everyone I looked into was utter crince, they were either a furry, gender neutral, had weird fetishes or were utter exceptional individuals...
It's pretty obvious, Jeff wants attention, positive, negative, that's not as important as the attention itself. So give to DSP, get attention, get people coming after you for giving to DSP, thats even more attention and it didn't require you to do anything else after the initial contribution! I also have trouble going to your point of directly connecting Jeff's money sent to DSP as Jeff helping DSP scam people, that's on Phil and Phil alone seperate from any funds he gets out of Jeff. Unless there's tips literally to the effect of saying from Jeff, "Here Phil, use this to scam more money out of people by lying to them whenever and however necessary." Law of averages says the exceptional individual string of supporters has to come to an end eventually on a long enough timeline but who knows, maybe you'll mine lulz from this whale too?

He actually went to the worst professional wrestling trope of his adulthood as his twitter explaination, "Everything you're watching is fake, except for what you're watching right now which is completely true and honest content and not at all a fake story with actors pretending to care." This episodic television mentality killed a national wrestling touring promotion in just a few years flat, how long can one man in an office survive indulging in this same mistake relating to his audience too?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He actually went to the worst professional wrestling trope of his adulthood as his twitter explaination, "Everything you're watching is fake, except for what you're watching right now which is completely true and honest content and not at all a fake story with actors pretending to care." This episodic television mentality killed a national wrestling touring promotion in just a few years flat, how long can one man in an office survive indulging in this same mistake relating to his audience too?
DSP being the Vince Russo of video games actually makes a whole lot of sense. Including the part where he spectualarly failed (Youtube, Blip/WCW) and inexplicably got a new job (Twitch/TNA).

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
DSP being the Vince Russo of video games actually makes a whole lot of sense. Including the part where he spectualarly failed (Youtube, Blip/WCW) and inexplicably got a new job (Twitch/TNA).
I dunno. He did have his WWF successful years with his dumpster-fire approach to gaming, but then, just like Russo, failed to adapt on new platforms and eventually folks realize he's not the auteur that he thinks he is.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
During a rant about the Jasper reveal stream and PlanetJeffs tip Phil said he does not speak with PlanetJeff outside of the streams.

View attachment 891599

Since I'm still looking for clips for the debunk debunking stream, I found this clip posted by @Haunter , so credit where credit is due.
In the clip Phil says he has spoken to PlanetJeff, to me it sounds very much implying in private.

View attachment 891580

I have even less doubt now that Phil planned this gay op with PlanetJeff, so fuck him.

Note: Everything with the debunk might take a while, I'm trying to cut everything down to be as short as possible.
I found another, much more direct clip of Phil saying he does talk with his pay pigs via email, like we guessed.
Found the clip in Almighty Tevin's stream from way back called Rockin' New Years Eve Begathon With DSP & Some D00d.

If I'm spammy with these please let me know.

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
I'm just catching up with Phil's Blackout Rant Stream the other night.
It's a minor thing, but he exposes another lie when talking about condo tour vlogs. He says detractors were shitting on him for owning a $2-300 coffee machine. Phil says that is true, but he bought it years ago when he was making big Youtube money.

Previously when debunking the coffee maker cost, Phil claimed that he got it substantially cheaper, it was nowhere near that price, and that the price the detractors were finding was because the coffee machine was now out of production and rare, so it was expensive.

Not much, just further proof he can't keep track of his lies. I guess at least the retcon is more realistic and easy to remember.

EDIT: He mentions repeatedly that Jasper was an 'older cat'.
Jasper was, at the oldest, 1 year old when Phil got him, by his own timeline. That's not an old cat.

Last edited: