DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 74 29.7%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 48 19.3%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 45 18.1%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 64 25.7%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 18 7.2%

• Total voters

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Dave shows up late. Sounds hungover. Nightwolf doesn't come out until 12 his time, and he doesn't want to wait an hour.

He is playing GTA4 instead. Here's the kicker though, wants to end 30 minutes early to cook dinner for his wife, Khet *thumbs towards door*. And we all know Phil cannot cook for shit and he's not cooking dinner to benefit her but for him.

Instead of playing Nightwolf tonight, he's going to play Madden to see how it goes aka $$$.

Edit: Sounding a bit drunk. Belching and generally not giving a fuck. Might have been still drunk from his binger last night, or hair of the dog taking effect. Mentioned to tip him at the end and that no one has tipped him yet. He didn't get enough sleep apparently because Jasper kept waking him up.(lol)

Last edited:

Slander Man

kiwifarms.net
Yep Phil is definitely still buzzed from his late night Gin binge. He said he didn't get much sleep because of Jasper but I doubt it. Could there be some marriage trouble brewing? Phil is gonna end the stream early to cook for Kat. When have you ever heard of Phil cooking dinner? I'm guessing Kat has been bitching about his laziness

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
He just wants an excuse to not try to stream. He's hungover, doesn't feel like playing MK11 so he plays something slow and boring like GTA4, he shows up late, and now he wants to leave 30 minutes early.

Now let's see if he decides to take his normal 30 minute break.

Reactions: DankSydePhil

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
Yep Phil is definitely still buzzed from his late night Gin binge. He said he didn't get much sleep because of Jasper but I doubt it. Could there be some marriage trouble brewing? Phil is gonna end the stream early to cook for Kat. When have you ever heard of Phil cooking dinner? I'm guessing Kat has been bitching about his laziness
If Khet thinks she can change for the better she’s more exceptional than I thought.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I might not be the right person to share this, but it's some gold dumb stuff.

This is the guy who Phil said, during his stream today, that this guy was apologizing and asking to get unbanned in an email. Now this is where Phil got on his soapbox about how he is such a merciful guy and tries to be nice. Phil banned him this stream saying that he unbanned him but then this guy went and said some insulting shit so he told him to fuck off.

The actual email:

Attachments

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
After securing her place in the home, the SoulMaid stopped 'cooking and cleaning' as much as she had when she first arrived. D$P began cooking 'dinner' every other day between 1st and 2nd streams, often ending the 1st stream early to do so when it was 'his turn to cook'. Mrs. D$P appeared to have been doing all the cooking once again for a while now, leading some to suggest Jester may have been adopted more recently than is claimed to be with Mrs. D$P returning to her SoulMaid duties as part of the adoption agreement. Perhaps, D$P's ability to add the cat to his 'Hog and Pony show' rested upon D$P returning to his duties in the kitchen.....

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino