DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 76 28.8%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 46 17.4%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 71 26.9%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 22 8.3%

• Total voters

GreenScreenPhil

kiwifarms.net
This is going to sound a little outlandish but bear with me .

I used to listen to this prank call show and at one point they had a fake book listing on Amazon. . Shoutout to Frank Patterson and RBCP!!

I was thinking maybe someone could do something like this for Phil since he has been ripping Ninja for writing a book.
Maybe the title could be something along the lines of "This is how you DON'T play." with an image of Phil with his arms crossed and a sub title
Tips and Tricks on how to play games poorly from the man with a 10 year legacy on Youtube.

Famous Dave Quotes riddled throughout the back of the book "Bugged controller mechanics" "Why am I Toxic" "Online Tactics" the list goes on and on.

I'm not sure how to go about this but I'm sure he and this board would get a real kick out of something like that.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
I might not be the right person to share this, but it's some gold dumb stuff.

This is the guy who Phil said, during his stream today, that this guy was apologizing and asking to get unbanned in an email. Now this is where Phil got on his soapbox about how he is such a merciful guy and tries to be nice. Phil banned him this stream saying that he unbanned him but then this guy went and said some insulting shit so he told him to fuck off.

The actual email:
It gets better Screenshot_20190813-151014_Discord.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
Yep Phil is definitely still buzzed from his late night Gin binge. He said he didn't get much sleep because of Jasper but I doubt it. Could there be some marriage trouble brewing? Phil is gonna end the stream early to cook for Kat. When have you ever heard of Phil cooking dinner? I'm guessing Kat has been bitching about his laziness
How can someone not get enough sleep because of a cat? In any case dont let it sleep on your bed and thats it,its not like a baby that wakes up crying at 3AM,its a cat. His excuses make no sense.

Dancing Jouster

Rhythm of the Knight
kiwifarms.net
How can someone not get enough sleep because of a cat? In any case dont let it sleep on your bed and thats it,its not like a baby that wakes up crying at 3AM,its a cat. His excuses make no sense.
Jasper's a feline Indiana Jones, taking Phil on magical trips to heretofore uncharted areas of his house. One can only imagine the wondrous sights he sees instead of sleeping.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
edit: It just hit me. His fans really think they have some mutual friendship with Phil. That explains a lot, but also is a very sad thought.
This verifies my theory they are mostly neglected tards who found a man who is emotionally at their age level mentally. They may realize it on some level he doesn't care if they live or die, but they'll still fling money at him all the same because only a tard or lunatic would do something like that and expect a different response.

And of course Pig blames Jasper for his own problems with going to bedtime at a sane time. Of fucking course you'd blame the cat.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Phil wanted his shit taken off as a Republican to avoid having to go do jury duty be registered for jury duty. That cannot be a thing right? Like this has to be the dumbest thing I've heard from him today.

Also is taking a mid stream break. After he already arrived late, and is leaving 30 minutes early. He doesn't give a shit

This verifies my theory they are mostly neglected tards who found a man who is emotionally at their age level mentally. They may realize it on some level he doesn't care if they live or die, but they'll still fling money at him all the same because only a tard or lunatic would do something like that and expect a different response.

And of course Pig blames Jasper for his own problems with going to bedtime at a sane time. Of fucking course you'd blame the cat.
Last I check which was 5 minutes ago, that liquidsfist and madara are still in his chatroom watching him. Madara was actively @ing Phil with questions too. I had some hopes but these guys are just a joke now at this point. I regret posting earlier about the email.

Last edited:

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
You can't trust anything Phil says, but young cats can be hellraisers. Close the door of your bedroom and they'll meow all night. Open the door and they'll jump on and bite your feet whenever you move them. Fun times.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"As you can see, we are having a VERY slow stream today..."

You just got 2000$ last week.
Anything that happened more than an hour ago is lost to the Ether of the Past to the extent that it may as well have never happened.

Unless of course that it was an event which negatively affected Phil, in which case the wounds are still raw, the trauma is still fresh and he might not ever fully recover, provided showing such weakness in his mind provides him more of a social benefit than acting like Long Dick Johnson who fights giants and doesn't afraid of anything.

Living in his head must be so exhausting. I can't imagine having to constantly rewrite and reinterpret whole sections of my life depending on to whom I'm speaking and how I want them to view me.

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
This is going to sound a little outlandish but bear with me .

I used to listen to this prank call show and at one point they had a fake book listing on Amazon. . Shoutout to Frank Patterson and RBCP!!

I was thinking maybe someone could do something like this for Phil since he has been ripping Ninja for writing a book.
Maybe the title could be something along the lines of "This is how you DON'T play." with an image of Phil with his arms crossed and a sub title
Tips and Tricks on how to play games poorly from the man with a 10 year legacy on Youtube.

Famous Dave Quotes riddled throughout the back of the book "Bugged controller mechanics" "Why am I Toxic" "Online Tactics" the list goes on and on.

I'm not sure how to go about this but I'm sure he and this board would get a real kick out of something like that.
Carlito actually used DSP's review of a burger king item as prank audio.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
Man not even the second stream of GTV 4 and tips gonna make it downgraded to the night stream. You can tell he's frustrated.
He might as well just come clean and admit he reads here, just to fully embrace the cult he's raised. "DOODS, the mentally-ill nudniks at Kiwifarms are LAUGHING at me cause of the low donations today! Are you going to let them WIN?! It's time to step up and give me money! *snort*"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino