DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 75 28.8%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 49 18.8%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 68 26.2%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 22 8.5%

• Total voters

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, the trolls are really getting to him today. I have to note that literally 95% of the people talking in chat are constantly harping on him in different ways, but he surely doesn't seem "all there" today.

He's so ready to clock out.

All his cheers are from his own fanbase asking him to unbanned ooize and hes not having it.
I consider neither ooziegohard/uzigohard nor the people who are asking for his unban actual, unironic fans, tbh.

Though, I have to say that the difference between fans and trolls is increasingly hard to tell with all these exceptional individuals trying to draw DSP's attention.

-late edit- Here's a short montage of some of his reactions to chat today, together with his typical complaint about low contributions when clocking out. I only caught the last two hours or so of the stream so there's probably more of these, but this should give a pretty accurate impression of how the mood was.

Last edited:

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, the trolls are really getting to him today. I have to note that literally 95% of the people talking in chat are constantly harping on him in different ways, but he surely doesn't seem "all there" today.

We are almost close to a DSP version of Wings going LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN. 13 dollars in tips, but most are trolls according to Phil when in reality only 2-3 bucks are trolls. All his cheers are from his own fanbase asking him to unbanned ooize and hes not having it.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

It absolutely gets to him when compounded by the fact he's getting low ass tips. Cheers? Doesn't care. He's fixated on muxxy so much when he's getting so many tips that he doesn't pay attention to the actual chat with trolls.

When it's almost clockout time he gets all perky though. Very strange.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
It's days like this that really show how pathetic Phil's life is. He was up all night drinking gin on the couch, most likely catching up on shitty ass WWE or watching some boomer show from the 80's and taking boomer pics of his sleeping cat that he's desperately trying to turn into a money-making meme because that's the only sort of interaction he gets with another living thing. He didn't get enough sleep and was late for his job that requires him to walk 15 feet from his bedroom, he's clearly hungover and not in the mood for any sort of shenanigans from his chat so he's ignoring it except for when he gets tips, while also complaining it's not enough money despite just last Sunday getting $2,200 from scamming his wheelchair fanbase. He has to leave work early to throw a frozen meal in the microwave because he's too lazy to cook fresh food and his wife doesn't know how to cook anything aside from frozen TV dinners, either. Are you jealous yet?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We are almost close to a DSP version of Wings going LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN. 13 dollars in tips, but most are trolls according to Phil when in reality only 2-3 bucks are trolls. All his cheers are from his own fanbase asking him to unbanned ooize and hes not having it.
Any cheer from "kevybear" is a troll cheer. Saw some others as well. If Phil was smart enough to embrace the trolling, I swear to god he would be fucking bankrolled by these dipshits (even more so than now) and their need to "own" him 50 or 100 cents (or $5 if they're real special) at a time.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I saw at least one troll dollar tip, and the 5 dollar troll name tip, so that's 6 dollars, or almost half his total tips today. Imagine if those two idiots didn't give DSP money to be ignored/insulted, he would have almost 50 percent less income from tips on today's stream.
The salty sad rants about slow streams are the best. It's DSP in truest form. Lean in heavy sigh into microphone. Would love to have seen him get less than double digits on a day stream for almost 500 viewers.

Surprised he didn't use Jasper as a donation magnet. "How am I supposed to afford food for him?"

:stress:

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
and a wheelchair tattling on Madara.
The fact that code castiel has two children at home to take care of kind of baffles me. This is some of the weirdest ops I've ever seen on the internet. Literally don't want to go down that rabbit hole.

Any cheer from "kevybear" is a troll cheer.
Kevybear is a weird character as well. He's obviously part of the autism vortex around DSP to take a piss out of him; but he's crossed that line of using monetary matters to do so. He's completely different on Twitter for some odd reason, and you'd think he's actually somewhat witty and smart. Can't take that guy seriously, no matter how many jabs he's gonna take at Phil.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of stupid trolls:

1565743565298.png

[2019-08-13 22:15:17 UTC] scowlingonion: Cheer250 Could you check the logs later? ooziegohard got banned but he was being sarcastic. look at he context of what he said
[2019-08-13 22:19:48 UTC] scowlingonion: Cheer265 I actually had a conversation with a few detractors and to be honest. they're pretty Dumb. You ask them how is phil so bad and its just meme after meme or hurl insults. your detractors are your biggiest fans. truly.

GOT EEEEEEEEM. Ops are full go, Code "First REEEEagle" Castiel!

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
oh you know it's coming
give it... hmmm.. i say 2 months minimum
he'll wait until jasper fever has died down
then one day go on stream talking about how "jasper, muh cat *thumb door* needs food BUT WE DONT HAVE MONEY DOOD"
then gets pissy at everyone saying "sell the cat if you can't take care of it"
Considering it's about to be the Hardcore Gaming Season up in this bitch I would wager around January. Definitely around April for the little fuckers birthday that Phil happen to make up because he seemed hesitant on the actual date(since the paperwork magically disappeared during transport).

Oh whats that? Taxes due around April too, huh? You hear that Jasper? What a coincidence!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino