DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.2%
  • May

Votes: 141 31.7%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.2%
  • July

Votes: 105 23.6%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 77 17.3%

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 20.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 139 31.2%

• Total voters

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait I thought he hit the goal for that but never actually did anything with khet because of “the trolls”. Every time people talk his past scams they bring up cooking with the khet
No, he didn't hit it, and then basically said Kat had no interest in coming on stream. So in retrospect, it seemed like he was promising something she didn't actually want to do, so if the goal had been hit, it's unlikely it would have actually happened.

Edit: Just for clarity, this was prior to her actually moving in when he was talking up everything she was going to do, including being part of his streams (OMEGALOL).

Last edited:

Proper Pangolin

Khantent Recycler
kiwifarms.net
The few times DSP has gotten raided by a bigger channel like Destiny, he's gotten a horrified look on his face, and just waits patiently for everyone to go away.

I don't think DSP WANTS growth because he's terrified that everyone new is a troll. He's said in the past that he just "wants to keep what he has", and I think there is some truth to that statement. Like you said, DSP is perfectly fine with getting a lot of money from a few "loyal" paypigs; actually he probably prefers that.

I'd bet DSP's dream is to only have like 40 viewers, but all of them tip him $100/week.
He doesn't want new fans at all. He is trying to pull new paypigs from his archive YouTube channel. That is why he is replaying games, does retrospective streams over and over again, puts on the same events every year, talking about the beggacy in the scripted begging segment in the prestream everyday, is afraid of large streamers hosting him, dodges podcasts and collaborations.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I really enjoyed the coffee maker rant. According to Phil, detractors analyzed his videos frame by frame to find his coffee maker. In reality, the Keurig has a guest starring credit in the infamous ramen noodle video.

Phil claims he owned the coffee maker since Connecticut. The truth is that Phil did have a Keurig in the Connecticut condo, but it was a model that only made one cup at a time.

In this video at 1:45 Phil confirms this information. They bought a new coffee maker when Phil and Leanna moved to Washington.

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just catching up with Phil's Blackout Rant Stream the other night.
It's a minor thing, but he exposes another lie when talking about condo tour vlogs. He says detractors were shitting on him for owning a $2-300 coffee machine. Phil says that is true, but he bought it years ago when he was making big Youtube money.

Previously when debunking the coffee maker cost, Phil claimed that he got it substantially cheaper, it was nowhere near that price, and that the price the detractors were finding was because the coffee machine was now out of production and rare, so it was expensive.

Not much, just further proof he can't keep track of his lies. I guess at least the retcon is more realistic and easy to remember.

EDIT: He mentions repeatedly that Jasper was an 'older cat'.
Jasper was, at the oldest, 1 year old when Phil got him, by his own timeline. That's not an old cat.
That was one of my favorite parts of that rant. It still doesn't justify him purchasing it anyway. It only serves as another example of how incompetent he is with his finances.

Yeah Phil, you also got that quarter of a million dollar home you currently live in when you were making big money on YouTube, and now you throw a holiday begathon every year for the sake of keeping it. But even though you know you can't sustain it without monthly begging, is that purchase somehow justified because you had the money for it before it ruined your finances? I'm struggling to follow that 200 IQ adult businessman mentality. This dude is the definition of nigga rich.

He then follows that up by talking about how he might sell the house one day, but he doesn't care about getting the full value for it (especially in the context of Jasper fucking it up), and whoever plans on paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for it should be fine with it not being perfect (ala the broken statues he tries to hawk to his fans). The important takeaways there: not only would that mean #savethehouse was a massive waste of fan donations, but Phil foresees some kind of out in the situation he's in that doesn't involve him keeping that house (despite his claims that there is no plan b, I just need that money). It probably doesn't involve mommy's ten year plan either. So much for "helping keep the life I've built here with my fiance/wife in Washington for the last 5 years"; that shit doesn't sound like it's on the agenda. There wasn't any "god forbid" or "worst case scenario" -- he dropped that shit casually like it was old news. Keep that in mind the next time he uses that phrase in his next begathon. Any donations given to allegedly save the house are going to be on a bullshit premise.

And I'm gonna preemptively call bullshit on the pignosis whenever this enviably gets brought up. This nigga doesn't even entertain the hypothetical joke scenarios his viewers ask him. He wouldn't have given that response unless it was something that he really sees as a viable option. That shit is already 100% on the table, assuming it's not already in the works.

Dandelion

kiwifarms.net
I'm watching that blackout stream by mrhuth and it's everything I've hoped from a Dark rant. It's 52 minutes of reflexive lying, projecting, and belittling users in his chat.

I don't know the first thing about streaming or being a content creator, but pointing at the camera angrily calling someone stupid sounds like something you should never do. What if some potential "organic growth" decides to visit the Darksydephil Twitch channel and sees a manbaby pointing at them through the screen calling them a morahn?

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
why does this dude even leave the house at all. you know whats not funny phil, you.

fucking piece of scamming garbage

View attachment 893646

It's been a shtick this WHOLE TIME! I'm just glad he didn't charge anyone for the reveal. #revelation
why, why even say this. we and even you dont know this is true. itll easily be debunked with video recordings. seriously, this is why you look like shit. cause you constantly talk out your ass and lying.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
That was one of my favorite parts of that rant. It still doesn't justify him purchasing it anyway. It only serves as another example of how incompetent he is with his finances.

Yeah Phil, you also got that quarter of a million dollar home you currently live in when you were making big money on YouTube, and now you throw a holiday begathon every year for the sake of keeping it. But even though you know you can't sustain it without monthly begging, is that purchase somehow justified because you had the money for it before it ruined your finances? I'm struggling to follow that 200 IQ adult businessman mentality. This dude is the definition of nigga rich.

He then follows that up by talking about how he might sell the house one day, but he doesn't care about getting the full value for it (especially in the context of Jasper fucking it up), and whoever plans on paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for it should be fine with it not being perfect (ala the broken statues he tries to hawk to his fans). The important takeaways there: not only would that mean #savethehouse was a massive waste of fan donations, but Phil foresees some kind of out in the situation he's in that doesn't involve him keeping that house (despite his claims that there is no plan b, I just need that money). It probably doesn't involve mommy's ten year plan either. So much for "helping keep the life I've built here with my fiance/wife in Washington for the last 5 years"; that shit doesn't sound like it's on the agenda. There wasn't any "god forbid" or "worst case scenario" -- he dropped that shit casually like it was old news. Keep that in mind the next time he uses that phrase in his next begathon. Any donations given to allegedly save the house are going to be on a bullshit premise.

And I'm gonna preemptively call bullshit on the pignosis whenever this enviably gets brought up. This nigga doesn't even entertain the hypothetical joke scenarios his viewers ask him. He wouldn't have given that response unless it was something that he really sees as a viable option. That shit is already 100% on the table, assuming it's not already in the works.
He couldn’t help buying that new coffee maker, it rains a lot in Seattle

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Dafuq? He's not even attempting to stir that and then claimed that the "bowl is too small"? So get a larger bowl, dumbass.
"Did you not listen to what I just said a minute ago? I DON'T HAVE ONE, you stupid moron! God, I hate these fuckin idiots coming to my videos going all "uhuhuhuhu he should use a bigger bowl!" without listening to context. Well fuck you you fucking dick! *double sniff fingers* Good riddance!" *lean in ban*

Is this what the paypigs really think of the gout lord? Cuz this is horrific and 100% a lie
I don't know, looks good to me. 100% the perception our beloved closet homo has about himself. Maybe a bit too less bodyhair for his tastes, at least if he compares this 100% real picture to those videos sporting these big, sweaty, muscular, hulking bears that he could totally match up with if he didn't had to give up his former pro lifting routines because of his tragic accidents. Now tip him some pity bucks!

AckedyACK

kiwifarms.net
Ok, PlanetJeff's retardation of "Let's stick it to those haters!" has reached such critical levels it makes me root for the god damn pig. I do not WANT to root for the god damn pig. I do not LIKE to root for the god damn pig. But this idiot just makes me want to encourage Phil to get his greasy paws on all of that dead wife money so he can go throw it in the black hole that are his spending habits and Planetjeff is left with nothing, after which Phil can treat him like the old sock he rolled up his sausage in to give it a good roasting live on stream.

Is that just me? Sometimes the paypigs are just such absolute retards that I don't know if I should be hoping they wake up and hope Phil goes broke, or if I should hope Phil robs them of everything they have as soon as possible. It's hard to not root for the bully when the victims laugh in your face, call you an idiot for thinking he's a bully and 'neener-neener' you while the bully beats them in the face with their own shoes. It makes me want to give the bully a pair of tapdancing shoes and tell him to go full Flatley on their spines, see if I care.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the next time Phil says he won't unban someone for money, just keep in mind this dipshit: https://overrustlelogs.xyz/stalk?channel=darksydephil&nick=rumpelstiltzkinz

This guy has been banned by madara multiple times and always tips Phil asking to be unbanned. So far, he has been every single time, including at least once after Phil explicitly said "You're not getting unbanned".

Dude spams emotes, caps, and actually antagonizes the mods (in particular eternal_napalm and madara), but he keeps tipping and asking to be unbanned, and Phil keeps right on doing it.