DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • May

Votes: 141 32.1%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.7%
  • July

Votes: 101 23.0%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 74 16.9%

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 21.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 135 30.8%

• Total voters

uncritically

kiwifarms.net
just tuned into his minecraft stream, to hear him say something along the lines of 'yeah mr papavera isnt here tonight... maybe its just cus its friday and i dont normaly stream on friday.... but uh, yeah hes not here tonight... thats sad.' Guess he just misses that interaction from him. Surely not the money.

Last edited:

Jord Mort

Gotta Gotta Gotta Gotta Gotta
kiwifarms.net
Ok, PlanetJeff's exceptionalism of "Let's stick it to those haters!" has reached such critical levels it makes me root for the god damn pig. I do not WANT to root for the god damn pig. I do not LIKE to root for the god damn pig. But this idiot just makes me want to encourage Phil to get his greasy paws on all of that dead wife money so he can go throw it in the black hole that are his spending habits and Planetjeff is left with nothing, after which Phil can treat him like the old sock he rolled up his sausage in to give it a good roasting live on stream.

Is that just me? Sometimes the paypigs are just such absolute exceptional individuals that I don't know if I should be hoping they wake up and hope Phil goes broke, or if I should hope Phil robs them of everything they have as soon as possible. It's hard to not root for the bully when the victims laugh in your face, call you an idiot for thinking he's a bully and 'neener-neener' you while the bully beats them in the face with their own shoes. It makes me want to give the bully a pair of tapdancing shoes and tell him to go full Flatley on their spines, see if I care.
I share this exact sentiment. PlanetJeff's as exceptional as he is delusional. "I'll donate money to get at the haters" is the biggest 'cut off your nose to spite your face' jackassery I've ever seen. Like I know it's Mad on the Internet to wish ill upon the "trolls" who donate to Dave but this guy in particular makes me happy that he's squandering his wife's life insurance payout. Way to give her death meaning, dumbass. You've given Phil far more gratification than his own wife, which to his credit, hasn't left him or died yet.

AckedyACK

kiwifarms.net
I share this exact sentiment. PlanetJeff's as exceptional as he is delusional. "I'll donate money to get at the haters" is the biggest 'cut off your nose to spite your face' jackassery I've ever seen. Like I know it's Mad on the Internet to wish ill upon the "trolls" who donate to Dave but this guy in particular makes me happy that he's squandering his wife's life insurance payout. Way to give her death meaning, dumbass. You've given Phil far more gratification than his own wife, which to his credit, hasn't left him or died yet.
Exactly. It's his money and he does what ever he wants with it, but have the last impact your wife will ever have on this world be of some damn significance. Give it to some charity. Help some friend in need with it. Use it for that trip to some country you always wanted to take but never had the opportunity to. Use it to start your own company. ANYTHING. Plant some fucking trees in Albania with it. Instead of throwing it at a low-effort 37 year old beggar to... what? Have him be able to get a new grill? It's pathetic and disgusting.

Draza

Drinks on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See what Yusuke said in his angry pissy message included with his $5 tip (LOL). Some of his fans literally think Phil is their friend. Fucking BET that ol' Jeff does.
It's either complete sadness or stupidity since Phil have shown many times over the years that he doesn't want to have any form of interaction with these people except in terms of earning money.And when he does "interact", he's talking at them not with them. He even said it himself that he doesn't see his fans as friends or people he likes.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I've seen two variations (with some overlap). Some streamers have regular fairly high-dollar donators. I've watched TimtheTatMan, and he has a regular, among others, who goes by 18B_actual or something like that. Dude pretty routinely tips $100-200 and gifts subs. I'm sure other streamers have that too. The difference I see is that I've never seen such a regularly rotating cast of such donators, where one leaves and another person immediately fills the void. The other variation I've seen is people with lots of smaller donators. These people typically have a large number of subs, though, as they realize it's (relatively) more stable to build up a recurring sub base than to rely on people taking extra steps to give money every day. These streamers typically have 3000+ subs (which is a minimum of $7500 monthly, just from the subs).
Same. I've been in much bigger streams where people drop upwards of a thousand bucks in one go. The difference is in how the streamer reacts to that money and the level of gratitude shown.

Phil:
"So, DSPBitchJeff tipped a thousand dollars saying 'let me be your pussy Phil'. Uh, no. [ugly laugh]"
No mention of it the rest of the evening most likely.

Normie streamer who actually receives big dollars on the regular:
"Holy shit, dude! A thousand dollars! Thank you, thank you BigWhale2002!"
[more gameplay]
"Holy shit, that's a lot of money dude. Thank you so much!"
[more gameplay]
"Thank you again, BigWhale2002!"
Most likely another mention thanking the donor(s) when the stream ends.

Also, another difference is that the big streamers I've seen were just playing games, providing entertainment, and having fun with chat, no prestream begging, in-stream begging, and lame hints about the stream being slow, and another end-stream reminder to tip and shit.

Ok, PlanetJeff's exceptionalism of "Let's stick it to those haters!" has reached such critical levels it makes me root for the god damn pig. I do not WANT to root for the god damn pig. I do not LIKE to root for the god damn pig. But this idiot just makes me want to encourage Phil to get his greasy paws on all of that dead wife money so he can go throw it in the black hole that are his spending habits and Planetjeff is left with nothing, after which Phil can treat him like the old sock he rolled up his sausage in to give it a good roasting live on stream.
This is why I don't mind Jeff dropping money to Phil. At this rate, Jeff's gonna run out of money, think that with all the thousands he gave Phil he'll remain a "good friend" so when Jeff runs out of money, and he will, because he looks pretty stupid with money, Jeff will come crying to Phil that he's now poor and Phil will just cut off all contact with Jeff and claim he was a detractor all along. Then Jeff will try to squeeze out a last five dollars on his almost-maxed out credit card to tip Phil and send a spiteful message.

The drama will be glorious to watch. And Jeff will end up even more broken than before. Not only did he lose his wife, but also Phil's "friendship" and his money. Normally I'd feel bad for dudes who lost a loved one, but Jeff's a dick in actually being complicit with Phil to scam his cucks for money, so he doesn't merit the sympathy now.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
I really enjoyed the coffee maker rant. According to Phil, detractors analyzed his videos frame by frame to find his coffee maker. In reality, the Keurig has a guest starring credit in the infamous ramen noodle video.

Phil claims he owned the coffee maker since Connecticut. The truth is that Phil did have a Keurig in the Connecticut condo, but it was a model that only made one cup at a time.

In this video at 1:45 Phil confirms this information. They bought a new coffee maker when Phil and Leanna moved to Washington.

In this 9 minute long video alone, Phil has bragged about/showed off: the condo he bought, a brand new coffee maker that makes more than one cup at a time, 20 pairs of shoes that jobless Leanna owns (hmm, wonder who paid for those...), his brand new BMW sitting in the garage (with another one on the way!), a new rug, new paintings on the walls, and last but not least his gigantic stacks of DVDs/Blu-rays. He was such a happy little piggy here, showing off all the possessions he has; these videos are literally the only time he ever sounds genuinely enthused. This is why Phil doesn't do any more vlogs around his house. It's not that "nothing has changed" like he claims, it's that he's been caught so many times in other videos with expensive shit that it directly flies in the face of his "I'm broke, I need money!" scam. Phil is addicted to spending money and his condo is most likely filled with all sorts of furniture, appliances, gadgets and knickknacks that he's bought in the last few years that even he realizes it's counter-productive for him to do more house vlogs.

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm taking a break from the pigroach after this auction has ended.

I can't. Humanity is a lost cause :story:
Yup. Stalled until he got someone to outbid the "build a dick" tip and got his retard brigade to give him ~$200 in tips in the last 5-10 minutes. Never let it be said he's not good at extracting money from low IQ individuals like heaving_earth.

DankSydePhil

Big ups
kiwifarms.net
Yup. Stalled until he got someone to outbid the "build a dick" tip and got his exceptional individual brigade to give him ~$200 in tips in the last 5-10 minutes. Never let it be said he's not good at extracting money from low IQ individuals like heaving_earth.
3 dudes tipping 35, 36, 37, 38 in tips all with 1 cent then 2 cent, just to have something named in game after then. If you are the 2 losers who lost out, gotta sting spending that much money just to lose out😂😂😂♿♿♿

Igotlewds

if you need the lewds I'm your dude
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893646

It's been a shtick this WHOLE TIME! I'm just glad he didn't charge anyone for the reveal. #revelation
how retarded does one man have to be? This is probably easily the dumbest tweet he has ever made. No shit Phil, really i couldn't tell you sucked at games. this is breaking every single dimensional plane and 4th wall in existence. How dumb does he thinks his fans are??? never mind. (of course its a gin tweet.)🍸