DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 75 28.8%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 49 18.8%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 68 26.2%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 22 8.5%

• Total voters

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
Considering it's about to be the Hardcore Gaming Season up in this bitch I would wager around January. Definitely around April for the little fuckers birthday that Phil happen to make up because he seemed hesitant on the actual date(since the paperwork magically disappeared during transport).

Oh whats that? Taxes due around April too, huh? You hear that Jasper? What a coincidence!
Taxes, birthday, Jasper adoption day, and anniversary is all in April. AMAZING (((coincidence!))) :story:

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of stupid trolls:

View attachment 889697

[2019-08-13 22:15:17 UTC] scowlingonion: Cheer250 Could you check the logs later? ooziegohard got banned but he was being sarcastic. look at he context of what he said
[2019-08-13 22:19:48 UTC] scowlingonion: Cheer265 I actually had a conversation with a few detractors and to be honest. they're pretty Dumb. You ask them how is phil so bad and its just meme after meme or hurl insults. your detractors are your biggiest fans. truly.

GOT EEEEEEEEM. Ops are full go, Code "First REEEEagle" Castiel!
you don't want to question his methods unless you want to commit suicide

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Not a normal day for Dave today huh. He's 15 minutes late today for evening stream now too. Started broadcast right on 7:00 his time instead of 6:45.

Edit: Now complaining about how slow it was earlier. Hasn't been that slow in months. Now he says he's hoping contributions start coming in tonight for Madden. If not then he is dropping it.

Also complaining about the nominations for his shitty Rage-A-Thon. Doesn't like the choices. He's trying to funnel in certain games that he is secretly interested in like Super Meat Boy and the like. So once again he's going to veto votes because apparently his viewers do not understand his arbitrary rules to nominating games for his horrible marathon.

Boy he sounds like a huge downer today. That late night binger really did him in.

From Mr. Huth's twitter:

Attachments

Last edited:

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
toy.png

well, tough shit straightcashhomie. Maybe if you weren't such a toy, you wouldn't have burned $60 just like that.

Also, one of my pet peeves is when native english speakers keep messing up the past-tense of the word "pay". Like, how the fuck do you keep making the same mistake over and over again? I somewhat understand how some native speakers end up writing "could of", because it's awfully similar to it's pronounciation, but it's been a hot minute since I've seen someone actually type "paid".
/pettyrantend

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Dropped in his stream for a short time to just check his running tips total so far. These subs showed up. Talk about organic sub growth, LOL. I'm just curious which of DSP's cucks took the time and effort to make four dummy accounts and bought Primes for all of them, and if Phil ordered that person to do this so it'll look like he has new subs.

1565751466943.png

ZehnBoat

N
kiwifarms.net
Also, one of my pet peeves is when native english speakers keep messing up the past-tense of the word "pay". Like, how the fuck do you keep making the same mistake over and over again? I somewhat understand how some native speakers end up writing "could of", because it's awfully similar to it's pronounciation, but it's been a hot minute since I've seen someone actually type "paid".
/pettyrantend
tbh payed makes more sense
play/played
pay/payed

you payed for the game and you got played

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dropped in his stream for a short time to just check his running tips total so far. These subs showed up. Talk about organic sub growth, LOL. I'm just curious which of DSP's cucks took the time and effort to make four dummy accounts and bought Primes for all of them, and if Phil ordered that person to do this so it'll look like he has new subs.
Total Subs (via decapi): 559

They're gonna be busy.

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
Watching parts of the EvilAJ vs DSP video made me realise something. As its been mentioned a few times, DSPs whole thing when it comes to money and 'being intelligent' and getting a following is taking advantage of people who are younger than him, or special or exceptional people. So it's not that he's smart its just the people he interacts with are dumber than him. Its why he avoids talking to people outside of his bubble. It'd break the facade that he's intelligent and charismatic, he needs to surround himself with people of lesser charisma, common sense and intelligence to him.

Same thing with fighting games. In the video EvilAJ says something like "He's just doing basic pro player combos and that makes him really predictable and easy to fight." And it made me realise that its true. His tactic to be perceived as good at the game is similar to what he does to be perceived as intelligent. Rather than try to get better he just surrounds himself with those worse than him in that skill. So when it comes to fighting games he plays all these casual players online and does better because he knows all the pro player tactics and combos that can defeat a casual player but the second even a semi-pro or hardcore player comes along, they body him because in reality he has no reaction time or creative thinking or ability to think beyond the box of "Do these combos for this character" which as AJ says, makes him very predictable as he just repeats the same set of moves over and over because its all he knows. He doesn't adapt to the situation at all. He just keeps repeating their "best combos" which only fool those who haven't learned how to counter them. Once you read up on how to counter those combos on that character, then he can't beat you. Once you start doing unpredictable and unique combos that are outside the box of what he's read up, you beat him and he whines that it'd never work in an "offline competitive setting" because its beyond what HE'S read.

Which is why he never did well at a national scale, only decent regionally. He was one of the few who took it serious in CT and try to make a career out of it, so he did better than those who just were playing for fun, the second he went out of CT to do shit and had to fight other serious FGC competitors, he gets bodied. He goes to EVO, never makes it
The one time he did well at EVO, the 4th place thing, it was again another situation where he wasn't better, its just that others were worse. As its known, it was a shitty port of Super Turbo that was boycotted, so a lot of the top-tier players dropped out of that tournament because it was a boycott. That left the mid level players and the low level players, a lot of whom hadn't played that port a lot, except for DSP. So DSP won a ton of those matches not because of practice or improvement or being better, but because they were worse. They were low and mid-tier players who hadn't played that version before. Then his method starts to fail - He comes across players who actually WERE better at him and more skilled and practiced on that port, he gets bodied, he ends up at 4th place. His method only works for a while until it reaches a glass ceiling which is - people actually better than him, since its so reliant on people being worse than him.

And thats how he just goes through life. Not getting better at stuff, not improving (which is why he never does it), but surrounding himself with those worse off than him so that he looks better TO them and looks better in comparison. Of course you're gonna seem more intelligent than a 14 year old with autism, of course you're gonna seem better at Street Fighter than a casual fighting game player who just got the game and hasn't learned anything yet, of course you're gonna win tournaments against those who entered for fun rather than serious pro players, of course you're gonna do well at EVO when all the top tier players dropped out leaving a bunch of mid and low tier players who haven't played that port before.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, this dood must be from the Illuminati or something, working on some kind of super effective masterplan that will be released from the shadows of the unknown in three weeks.

Oh...
Tards need to stop crying at Twitch; I learned a good while ago they're lazy and corrupt nuggets that don't give a shit about following their own rules. Pig ain't getting banned unless he screws up again and refers to bits as money or he blatantly gropes for it.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Tards need to stop crying at Twitch; I learned a good while ago they're lazy and corrupt nuggets that don't give a shit about following their own rules. Pig ain't getting banned unless he screws up again and refers to bits as money or he blatantly gropes for it.
That also will not work, as his Minecraft streams show. You can compete with bits or tips to have something named. If I give 10$ and someone else gives more in bits, the other guy will win.
With Phil you have to accept he will not be banned from Twitch, your best hope is Twitch going down, or they face enough backlash and Phil does something crazy stupid.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also complaining about the nominations for his shitty Rage-A-Thon. Doesn't like the choices. He's trying to funnel in certain games that he is secretly interested in like Super Meat Boy and the like. So once again he's going to veto votes because apparently his viewers do not understand his arbitrary rules to nominating games for his horrible marathon.
Seems like he's plenty mad already at some of these games. Rage-a-thon is off to a good start!

Sidenote that I'd like to punch any person who uses "rage-a-thon" unironically right in the genitals.
Damn, this dood must be from the Illuminati or something, working on some kind of super effective masterplan that will be released from the shadows of the unknown in three weeks.

Oh...
Arrested for Twitch crimes. Poe's Law is perpetually in effect in Tism Chat.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
your best hope is Twitch going down, or they face enough backlash and Phil does something crazy stupid.
I can actually see this happening at some point, looking at the increased amount of criticism Twitch has been getting about their seemingly biased way of enforcing rules the past couple of months (the Ninja thing, a thot saying the n word and feeding liquor to a cat who goes scot-free, while a dude who took of his shirt because it got stained while eating received an instant ban etc. etc.).

I can see them becoming much more strict with their rules, just like Youtube has been doing the past year or so, simply because they let shit get out of hand. And with Microsoft/Mixer looking as if they're upping the ante on being a serious competitor (also from a technical point of view), I'm very interested to see how Twitch will react to all of this.

And if there's one person who absolutely cannot handle authority or strict rules, it's everyone's favorite variety streamer DarksydePhil.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino