DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • May

Votes: 141 32.1%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.7%
  • July

Votes: 101 23.0%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 74 16.9%

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 21.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 135 30.8%

• Total voters

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
If I bid for anything on Twitch and lost, I would immediately contact PayPal for a refund and I doubt I wouldn't get my money back. I hope trolls do the same.
With most services if you can stand by your argument and it's actually good you will win, and I would argue that he said highest bid wins and he didn't count tips as one ( Say I give 10$ and someone else gives 10.1$ and I give another 10$ I'm at at 20$ but the guy with 10.1$ wins, some bullshit but fuck it. To further explain, a few days ago PlanetCuck tipped 21$ twice by mistake, and Phil asked him if he should count both tips as one. I'd use that as him scamming as he is making up rules on the go. If you want to mess with Phil use his mental gymnastics against him. ) and I would also cite Twitch TOS where you cannot pay for the streamer to give you something - or whatever that rule is - but in theory Phil does give you something, stupid as it is.

Rate this whatever you want, but Wings of Redemption openly admits his trolls win charge backs. Phil also said they do, he just wants people not to try.

Last edited:

mollymawk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just his split personalities coming to the fore again. "I'm the realest gamer out there, guys - but also, everything is an act and you shouldn't take any of this seriously."
It's just advantageous to be one thing and another. It means he can shift either direction when the time comes to make a decision. That's one of the reasons why he's a walking contradiction. "Contributions are not necessary", but "they allow me to continue doing what we all love to see". "There is no drama on my streams", but "chiki chang wang charlie chang". He's none and both, fucking Finnegans Wake.

=========

Another CHILL and FUN night of Minecraft with a LOT of progress. Jasper, the 1K cat knocked over the keyboard and stopped the recording for YouTube sometime in the middle, splitting the video into three parts. Sometime, I'm going to take note of exactly how much time is wasted doing various things in the Minecraft stream. I feel like 40-50% is spent standing about in the game, addressing chat and money donations, ranting, fishing for XP at level 30, generating and strengthening retcon. Most of the remaining time is spent catering to the request from the previous week's top paypig, or the previous previous week's top paypig. The rest of the time is following paid instructions, doing mundane work like breaking grass blocks without a shovel, or trekking between his two bases. It's fucking ridiculous.

Rumpelstiltzkinz rises from the ashes with poise and grace.
Rumpelstiltzkinz donating the first of multiple $5 tonight.
40-yo virgin out getting laid on a Friday night.
Phil crying out for Mr. Papaveraceae.
Dissing a former voluntary helper.
A man and his 1K cat.
A tribute song to Jasper, the 1K cat.

Hint hint [1] [2] [3] [4]
Phil contradicting his strict criteria for the weekly Minecraft naming competition.
Intense bidding war. [1] [2] [3]
Greed cracking through. [1] [2]

Miscellaneous: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Here-lies-a-backstabber.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Zack the ripper

Super villain
kiwifarms.net
It's just advantageous to be one thing and another. It means he can shift either direction when the time comes to make a decision. That's one of the reasons why he's a walking contradiction. "Contributions are not necessary", but "they allow me to continue doing what we all love to see". "There is no drama on my streams", but "chiki chang wang charlie chang". He's none and both, fucking Finnegans Wake.

=========

Another CHILL and FUN night of Minecraft with a LOT of progress. Jasper, the 1K cat knocked over the keyboard and stopped the recording for YouTube sometime in the middle, splitting the video into three half hour parts. Sometime, I'm going to take note of exactly how much time is wasted doing various things in the Minecraft stream. I feel like 40-50% is spent standing about in the game, addressing chat and money donations, ranting, fishing for XP at level 30, generating and strengthening retcon. Most of the remaining time is spent catering to the request from the previous week's top paypig, or the previous previous week's top paypig. The rest of the time is following paid instructions, doing mundane work like breaking grass blocks without a shovel, or trekking between his two bases. It's fucking ridiculous.

Rumpelstiltzkinz rises from the ashes with poise and grace.
Rumpelstiltzkinz donating the first of multiple $5 tonight.
40-yo virgin out getting laid on a Friday night.
Phil crying out for Mr. Papaveraceae.
Dissing a former voluntary helper.
A man and his 1K cat.
A tribute song to Jasper, the 1K cat.

Hint hint [1] [2] [3] [4]
Phil contradicting his strict criteria for the weekly Minecraft naming competition.
Intense bidding war. [1] [2] [3]
Greed cracking through. [1] [2]

Miscellaneous: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

View attachment 894713
you are a hero and i would love to have this format prosper
the sound clips are amazing
while i was watching my favorite youtuber matt mundane's secondary channel "bluray the rapey" and got a glimpse of dsp's world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftl0eZsO6RU
the said great youtuber seemed aware that fred meyer was an expensive old hags' store
our pig seems oblivious to that which is funny

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm taking a break from the pigroach after this auction has ended.

I can't. Humanity is a lost cause :story:
It gets a lot easier to cope when you realize that his fanbase never really changes, and most "new" people are either the same weirdoes who stalk losers like Wings, or are just his mentally challenged audience using alts because they're too retarded to stop donating to Pig, but are just capable of shame enough to change names to not be laughed at directly.

mollymawk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

leChinkyRaccoon

S’accommodi
kiwifarms.net
For the next time Phil says he won't unban someone for money, just keep in mind this dipshit: https://overrustlelogs.xyz/stalk?channel=darksydephil&nick=rumpelstiltzkinz

This guy has been banned by madara multiple times and always tips Phil asking to be unbanned. So far, he has been every single time, including at least once after Phil explicitly said "You're not getting unbanned".

Dude spams emotes, caps, and actually antagonizes the mods (in particular eternal_napalm and madara), but he keeps tipping and asking to be unbanned, and Phil keeps right on doing it.
but you can't get unbanned by tipping him on a stream how many times does DSP have to say that?!

In this 9 minute long video alone, Phil has bragged about/showed off: the condo he bought, a brand new coffee maker that makes more than one cup at a time, 20 pairs of shoes that jobless Leanna owns (hmm, wonder who paid for those...), his brand new BMW sitting in the garage (with another one on the way!), a new rug, new paintings on the walls, and last but not least his gigantic stacks of DVDs/Blu-rays. He was such a happy little piggy here, showing off all the possessions he has; these videos are literally the only time he ever sounds genuinely enthused. This is why Phil doesn't do any more vlogs around his house. It's not that "nothing has changed" like he claims, it's that he's been caught so many times in other videos with expensive shit that it directly flies in the face of his "I'm broke, I need money!" scam. Phil is addicted to spending money and his condo is most likely filled with all sorts of furniture, appliances, gadgets and knickknacks that he's bought in the last few years that even he realizes it's counter-productive for him to do more house vlogs.
Thing about the keurig is, Phil doesn't drink coffee at all does he? If he drinks kickstarter or mio for caffeine in the morning it doesn't seem like he'd drink coffee, if Leanna drank coffee why would they need one that makes multiple cups at a time? For company?

KD6-3.7

within cells interlinked
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that he was talking in this “cutesy” baby talk through a lot of his stream last night, or was it just me? For some reason he was especially unbearable last night even before he started getting the big tips. Then at one point he started this happy singing and goes, “La, la la la... Life... with Jasper... is a hap-py liiiife...” Kat must have “pleased” the pig roach in some way yesterday.

I just had to turn it off at that point. I almost threw up from the absolute cringe.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that he was talking in this “cutesy” baby talk through a lot of his stream last night, or was it just me? For some reason he was especially unbearable last night even before he started getting the big tips. Then at one point he started this happy singing and goes, “La, la la la... Life... with Jasper... is a hap-py liiiife...” Kat must have “pleased” the pig roach in some way yesterday.

I just had to turn it off at that point. I almost threw up from the absolute cringe.
Pig's just happy he can finally start showing off new toys again. Remember how happy he was when he did a house tour in WA when he first moved and how often he did those videos back at his old condo? He just wants to rub his success in people's faces, and being able to have money and show off a toy with little clap back makes him a happy autistic narcissist.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I was cruising around with some Mighty D videos in the background and came across this from last March.

Starting at 5:46, DSP claimed last year that Kat works "normal business hours." This is despite the fact that she clearly works at night.

Did Kat get a new job or is this standard DSP not keeping his story straight?

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
I was cruising around with some Mighty D videos in the background and came across this from last March.

Starting at 5:46, DSP claimed last year that Kat works "normal business hours." This is despite the fact that she clearly works at night.

Pretty sure he mentioned that she changed her hours.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net

Also it's Phil, everything he says could be a lie. She could be unemployed for all we know. Might not even live with him anymore.