DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 75 28.8%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 49 18.8%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 68 26.2%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 22 8.5%

• Total voters

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
*snort* and welcome to the DSP retrospective 573
today we'll be watching footage from muh 33 year legacy
starting with videos from retrospective 345, 529, and 103, okay?
then we'll finish with watching 433 all the way through *leans in and does the secretly talking to you by covering the side of my face with my hand gesture* and you should watch it with me on muh channel on youtube cuz i can still monetize that one.
don't forget to come back TOOMAHROW for retrospective 574
It's just going to be 18 phils of various ages and health all talking over eachother with the webcam in different areas of the screen.

Providence Backing_21

My Acidic condition
kiwifarms.net
How long until the next I'm sick meaning that Jasper is visiting the vet. I mean the care of that cat is of upmost importance bc of Kat. If anything happens she's gonna beat his ass up haha

Last edited:
Reactions: DankSydePhil

Crunchy Smegma

kiwifarms.net
I would truly be willing to pay to see PlanetJeff's face the exact moment he will unevitably realize Phil is a disgusting, rotten-to-the-core, unhygienic, scamming empty shell of a human being, at whom he threw all of his deceased wife's money.
I thought about this too, this is the kind of fuck-up that you will never forget. It is the ultimate disrespect to your late wife and a mistake you will carry with you to the grave regretting it.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
why would people vote for WoW? the only thing he'll rage at is people one-shotting quest mobs

morrowind is much better suited for dave because he's a dumbass, but just like any other old games he played he'll have his hand held by the chat during the entire game
Going to disagree homie. It will go one of two ways: Dave wonders around like an idiot and doesn't get anywhere, or he gets his handheld every 5 feet.

Two hours is not enough time for a game like Morrowind to cause any "rage" for Dave. Need something he can jump into right away with no long introductions.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why would people vote for WoW? the only thing he'll rage at is people one-shotting quest mobs

morrowind is much better suited for dave because he's a dumbass, but just like any other old games he played he'll have his hand held by the chat during the entire game
It doesn't fucking matter because:

a) Phil will only play each game for something like 2 hours which is no time at all to get into 75% of the nominees, let alone one of Bethesda's bloated abortions, and

b) he's going to cherry pick the winners regardless of outcome, and

c) he'll stop playing any game at any time for any reason anyway because he's a cunt.

The only determining factor for how long any part of the marathon will go is expectation of more money. That's it. Which will make it just like every other marathon he's ever done. The best we can hope for is low turnout/"participation" so we get to see a jowly pallid man sadly fart his way to a premature death.

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
I wanna see Dave play The Long Dark. Guarantee he would load it up and choose medium difficulty (which in this game is pretty challenging for individuals who are not even exceptional) and freeze to death pretty much straight away.

Actually, knowing Daves freaky unfair life lottery luck he’d end up spawning in in a fully stocked farm with a rifle and multitude of tools. How does he always do it?!

Reactions: DankSydePhil

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I wanna see Dave play The Long Dark. Guarantee he would load it up and choose medium difficulty (which in this game is pretty challenging for individuals who are not even exceptional) and freeze to death pretty much straight away.

Actually, knowing Daves freaky unfair life lottery luck he’d end up spawning in in a fully stocked farm with a rifle and multitude of tools. How does he always do it?!
DSP can hardly endure the scorching Seattle heat a few minutes between his car with A/C full blast and the mall's front door, one day of the week at a time outside of his A/C ridden condo, inside his gated community.

The dude has been pampered to death his whole life. The fact of having to play a game with survival mechanics is too foreign for him to grasp.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Why the hell are there 11 choices on that poll? If DSP is so upset about people picking "stupid choices", why didn't he narrow the list down to three-four things that he wouldn't mind playing and let them vote on those?

Crash Team is leading the vote with 13%. What kind of voting is this?

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
Did Phil just admit that Jasper's only declawed at the front paws?

That gin bottle during his 30 minute break sure fucks with his lies. He can't keep em straight.

/edit: could've sworn he said he had no claws at all. I know it's unusual to declaw a cat at the rear paws, but this is kinda weird.
🤔

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino