DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Will the Tips Goal come down again?

• Nope--like the whoreboard, it's there to stay.

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • Yes--for like a week at some point before it reappears.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Yes--because Emerald_Tut_the_7th will show up to shower a huge amount on Phil

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I remember someone saying the tax accountant was a family friend who taught economics at some high school

and I wouldn't be surprised if dave never told him to do federal taxes, only state taxes
If I'm not mistaken Phil has claimed his "tax guy" is some family friend accountant that is also a dean at some school, or something to those lines. I'll take a very risky guess and say he is a friend of Phil's father who also was/is a teacher at some school I believe.

I'm bored enough so I'll see what I can find, if the guy is even real.
If I find anything I'll update my post.

Also you guys might want to change your passwords due to recent events, friendly reminder.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
If I'm not mistaken Phil has claimed his "tax guy" is some family friend accountant that is also a dean at some school, or something to those lines. I'll take a very risky guess and say he is a friend of Phil's father who also was/is a teacher at some school I believe.

I'm bored enough so I'll see what I can find, if the guy is even real.
If I find anything I'll update my post.

Also you guys might want to change your passwords due to recent events, friendly reminder.
yeah changed my email password too

Comma

kiwifarms.net
In case you don't know what Jasper&Peanutbutter is talking about:

DSP comparing the lack of foresight of Youtube that led to the adpocolypse to the lack of foresight of the airline industry because the airlines didn't anticipate 9/11.

1:35:15

And here's him talking about being "of the mentality that it might be time for us to maybe look forward and move on", whatever the fuck that means:

Shoutout to @EddyB43.

Toilet Man

Whirlwind of Incoherent Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
DSP is such an exceptional individual. Imagine comparing the massive security developments airline companies went through as a reaction to 9/11 to Youtube, a company that operates at a loss anyway, changing a few things so adverts didn't show up on problematic videos.

I mean, it just demonstrates the absolute selfism of the man, that he found a way to compare 9/11 to his channels getting fucked over by the Adpocalypse. All roads lead to Phillip's kingdom of suffering. The ouroboros of victimhood.

Wurstbrot

I'm not a whiny baby
kiwifarms.net
As opposed to those other times where so many innocent people lost their lives for a GOOD reason. Damn his idiocy is irritating sometimes.
There was absolutely a good reason. The religious terrorist fanatics thought it was a GREAT idea. And in fact it achieved exactly what they wanted. For them that's a really good reason. But they are simply WRONG in doing so, very very wrong.
But Phil makes it look so "blunt" and "easy" just as if he says "Nothing I could do, I did everything correct". I can't really put it into words.

I find it quite disturbing that I can easily find a dozen things I could say about the fall of the Berlin Wall and how important it was (huge event in my German history) but Phil bubbles the US in generic phrases.

• Agree
Reactions: AckedyACK

AckedyACK

kiwifarms.net
In case you don't know what Jasper&Peanutbutter is talking about:

DSP comparing the lack of foresight of Youtube that led to the adpocolypse to the lack of foresight of the airline industry because the airlines didn't anticipate 9/11.

1:35:15

Dsp blaming others for the lack of a contingency plan and saying it's their own fault...

DSP... talking about other people/companies' LACK OF A CONTINGENCY PLAN... and how it's THEIR OWN FAULT... DEE ES PEE.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. Absolutely 0 self-awareness, and every time it does seem like he's seriously projecting big time.

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
I remember someone saying the tax accountant was a family friend who taught economics at some high school

and I wouldn't be surprised if dave never told him to do federal taxes, only state taxes
I think the issue was that Phil moved to WA because it didn't have State income tax so he only had to worry about federal taxes. What he and his tax guy didn't know was that streaming and content creation is considered a business in WA. Now, a guy that fills out stuff in Quicken or whatever isn't going to know the niceties of what does and does not constitute a business in a state on the opposite side of the country and that is where Phil got jammed up with the back taxes, as far as I know. In typical Phil fashion he blames others for something that is ultimately his responsibility.
What is funny is, it's been mentioned before, that there are at least a handful of other content creators in Phil's immediate area whose names I all forget. Phil could have easily DM'd somebody on Twitter before or after he moved there and asked if there was anything special or wonky regarding doing this line of business in Washington. He neglects the fact that most business owners usually have contacts in the same or related industries.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Dsp blaming others for the lack of a contingency plan and saying it's their own fault...

DSP... talking about other people/companies' LACK OF A CONTINGENCY PLAN... and how it's THEIR OWN FAULT... DEE ES PEE.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. Absolutely 0 self-awareness, and every time it does seem like he's seriously projecting big time.
"NUH-HUH, what on EARTH are you talking about, dood!? You're just repeating MADE UP and SLANDEROUS things those stupid detractor channels come up with every day! Like I have explained many, many times before: my contingency plan was doing my stuff on Youtube, okay!? And that was going VERY well for the TEN CONTINUOUS YEARS I did that. But guess what: Youtube FUCKED UP BIG TIME, hurting ME in the process! They really did! It was not MY fault - there was nothing I could do! THEY messed it up, NOT me! They don't know SHIT about running a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS and are lead by Ivy League nudniks who are only booksmart, not streetsmart! Now stop being a sheep and start thinking for yourself like us grown-ups do, alright!? *SNORT* *HGGNNMMGGRGRBRBLBLLBAHEMPHLEMHNGRGRGRGRGRGGHHH* (clown throat clear) 'scuse me."

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Phil could have easily DM'd somebody on Twitter before or after he moved there and asked if there was anything special or wonky regarding doing this line of business in Washington. He neglects the fact that most business owners usually have contacts in the same or related industries.
DSP openly brags about not having any friends nor having any relationships with other content creators. Doesn't have time, dood!

Reactions: LyteSydeByll

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
In Twitch related news, Amouranth got banned for exposing herself.
Twitch finally did something right, I'm shocked quite frankly that they would ban her, as she is as famous as Alinity...
This makes me believe there is hope that eventually they might look at Phil and say enough is enough and remove him just as they removed his promotional LiS video off their Twitter.
Camera's on? The camera was on the entire time?

...Has it ever been verified that a tax accountant was the cause of DSP's tax debt? Does anybody actually believe it?
I can believe it. Just because someone takes your money to do something (play Street Fighter 2 for example?) doesn't mean they'll do everything right or that you can't screw them up through bad inputs for their service. Also, a tax accountant isn't worth anything when it comes to reducing liability, you want a tax attorney on your side for that because they're used to going to court to defend clients from too much taxation. A regular run of the mill accountant can do exactly what your 'tax' accountant does, add and subtract numbers you provide them for your entries and debits, but the attorney is who knows the most important knowledge to reduce your liability, what's lawful to claim and deduct for your legal situation and what will cook your pig over the IRS/state tax authority spit-roast trying to claim on your filing.

Toilet Man

Whirlwind of Incoherent Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
I can believe it. Just because someone takes your money to do something (play Street Fighter 2 for example?) doesn't mean they'll do everything right or that you can't screw them up through bad inputs for their service. Also, a tax accountant isn't worth anything when it comes to reducing liability, you want a tax attorney on your side for that because they're used to going to court to defend clients from too much taxation. A regular run of the mill accountant can do exactly what your 'tax' accountant does, add and subtract numbers you provide them for your entries and debits, but the attorney is who knows the most important knowledge to reduce your liability, what's lawful to claim and deduct for your legal situation and what will cook your pig over the IRS/state tax authority spit-roast trying to claim on your filing.
But do you believe that if an accountant had fucked him over, he wouldn't publicly call him out? That's the bit that gets me, because yeah I can believe a complete moron like DSP would need an accountant, he can't even follow basic vidya prompts, of course he needs help managing finances.

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
I know a few people have mentioned this now, I think its been mentioned here and by Tevin but sometimes he sounds like a crack addict when he begs. "I SWEAR this money goes to bills. Don't worry about donating, it goes straight to paying off debts. I promise! If you donate I can guarantee I'll use it to pay off debts! I'm not gonna use it for anything else I absolutely promise." Like fucking hell dude, are you that unable to resist buying overly expensive trinkets and silly food items that you have to promise your fans to not waste the money on shit?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino