DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.2%
  • May

Votes: 141 31.7%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.2%
  • July

Votes: 105 23.6%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 77 17.3%

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 20.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 139 31.2%

• Total voters

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Somebody preorders Genesis mini and he does the we preordered it. No if you beg for a free console that can't be a we.
Phil is that type of person noone wants to be friends with.

If he is even slightly involved in something and it goes well, it's we did it.
If he is the lead on something and it goes bad, it's not his fault it was everyone else.

People like him are cancer.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Oh my lord. :story:

He was just talking about him being known as "the more interactive streamer" and him not being able to "interact" that much while playing Gears 5 because he's "hyper focused" on the game a lot, using it as the explanation for the slow stream today. Clip:

(I also threw in the very, very sincere "thank you" for golden_colts his 28-month re-sub)

You don't know, DSP? Well, I do, because it's actually really simple: you're just unable to do two things at the same time and be anywhere near good at them, for example playing games well and interacting with chat like a normal person. Hell, you're not even able to do one of those things well on their own, let alone doing them both at the same time.
Talented people, like other streamers, can be good at a game by focusing on it AND at the same time be interesting/entertaining/interactive. That's the main difference between you and basically every other person who makes a living from streaming.

----------------------------------------------------

During all of this, after finishing the campaign with almost an hour left to the stream, chat's begging him to play the Call of Duty beta. He's not having any of it, and calling people "stupid" for asking for it. Instead, he's playing the extremely boring multiplayer of Gears 5.

Interactive streamer, everyone.

----------------------------------------------------

He just ragequit the multiplayer match he was in because it was taking too long (5 minutes overtime) and because it was "boring" (yes, he actually said that), all while shitting on this multiplayer part of Gears 5.

And of course he did the low contributions shtick one last time to end the stream with.

Ragequit + whining about low contributions:

Such a fitting end to this disaster of a stream.

Last edited:

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
i love how he keeps thinking business class internet means you have the best internet... all it does is insure your "Business" has a stable connection to ensure that you have as few down time moments as possible that would mess with your business.

It does not ensure fast connection speeds, ive worked in a place of work for over 10 years and we used the same shit phil uses, it doesnt speed anything up... Phil is paying way to much for internet and getting shit in return for it...

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Only $18 in tips during his day stream, he is gonna beg so hard for the Minecraft stream

btw he does get paid by Twitch today yet still begging

also btw he said in the day stream that because the top contributor during last minecraft stream didnt request anything, thus he will not make anything even if the contributor shows up on the stream tonight and requests something

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
It's like, anyone familiar with servers or just computers in general cringed at that line.
And he's a mofo who's bragged about building PCs and taking Computer Science in college, well beyond being a mere valedictorian! At the same time, putting people down almost daily if not daily for being either "mentally ill" or "mentally challenged."

Beyond being a blatant scammer and beggar, he's the kind of sociopath most deserving of the most nitpicky criticism, and yet he gifts us the most valid, easily-debunked contradictions on the daily.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a thought; isn't Pig's panhandling success during the mid-late of a month usually pretty slow anyway? Because if so, then it's easily explained by how the genuinely mentally handicapped people he scams out of money probably are out of tard bux by this point.

Besides, it's not like he'll not get "last minute" donations or seeds, whether by Pig himself to save his own ego or one of his Pigcult trying to become the new Omega Cuck (or a returning member being under a new name due to being just aware enough to feel shame, but too exceptional to stop).
This is purely anecdata, but he does often see a small jump in the middle of the month due to people getting paid (some people get paid 2x a month, some only 1x). My direct deposit paycheck was in the account by no later than yesterday, so I would expect anybody else who has direct deposit would be similar, but don't too surprised if there's a larger than normal volume of tips tomorrow and Tuesday.

Only $18 in tips during his day stream, he is gonna beg so hard for the Minecraft stream

btw he does get paid by Twitch today yet still begging

also btw he said in the day stream that because the top contributor during last minecraft stream didnt request anything, thus he will not make anything even if the contributor shows up on the stream tonight and requests something
Interesting that he said that since he basically fucked over chatter AlphaMerch (who is a fan, as far as I can tell) to get that higher tip. It'll be interesting to see if heaving_earth/phrenelith shows up tonight or not. Also, as pointed out, he will get his Twitch money tomorrow.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Nothing happens in Phil's life. That leads to a kind of philosophical question, did nothing happen and he's lying? That is the logical conclusion, or did something happen? Did Jasper take a shit on his chair? Did Kat fail to buy gin and there wasn't any for his pre-stream stiffeners? Almost assuredly nothing happened and he's being a lazy piece of shit, but something so mundane nobody would ever register is as a problem could have happened.

Phil, right now might be furiously texting Kat to come help him off the toilet because bugged shopping mechanics caused him to buy a 12pk instead of 18pk of shit paper last week. Why does he he need so much tp? I will leave that up the you sick freaks to decide.

Reactions: Adamska

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting to see if heaving_earth/phrenelith shows up tonight or not.
Big surprise my dude - heaving_earth has been tipping anonymously (Phil gave it away by double-checking the emails of the current tips), and he immediately decided to throw 100 pity-bucks at him.
I can't with this dude. I wish his situation really was as dire as he's making it out to be.

I just wanted to point out that he used Katherine's birthday (which was nearly 2 weeks ago) to guilt trip his fucking viewers. How much of a sleazy asshole can you be? He traded all of his remaining dignity and pride for a life of e-begging and being a shut-in. Unbelievable.

/edit: aaand you ninja'd me, sike