DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Will the Tips Goal come down again?

• Nope--like the whoreboard, it's there to stay.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes--for like a week at some point before it reappears.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Yes--because Emerald_Tut_the_7th will show up to shower a huge amount on Phil

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
DarksydePhil said:
I focus on making the future better, instead of dwelling on the past. That's the definition of progress.
He's talking as if he's in a lab working on a cure for cancer, or is trying to end world hunger. He does shitty gameplay videos, calls people exceptional individuals and begs, lies and does scams on the internet.
He also still talks about losing his job, being 4th at EVO and has a radar for people who in the past took jabs at him.
That's why Phil doesn't progress and in 10 years will still be begging on the internet, lying, running scams and using a 480p face-cam, same as past 10 years.

Shit man, for as autistic as the SoK were they at least put a well in some shit hole country and helped them. The fuck has Phil ever done to or for anyone to help them, that didn't have strings attached?

Last edited:

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
I know a few people have mentioned this now, I think its been mentioned here and by Tevin but sometimes he sounds like a crack addict when he begs. "I SWEAR this money goes to bills. Don't worry about donating, it goes straight to paying off debts. I promise! If you donate I can guarantee I'll use it to pay off debts! I'm not gonna use it for anything else I absolutely promise."
It's crazy my dude. You could always mute the stream/his videos, and whenever he starts mentioning money, his eyes start bugging out and the t-posing commences. Dead giveaway that money is a drug to him.
How is he trying to explain to anyone that the tips from every stream go straight to bills? Is he paying his basic bills with Paypal at this point?
You can't fool me, Philbert. It takes some time for Paypal to transfer the money over to your bank account when you withdraw it. Unless he's talking about the infamous "15-day-timeframe until my Twitch-payment", I smell a load of bs - and I know I'm being literal here.

Unrelated, but are we sure that he worked for Helicopter Support Inc when he was laid off from his awfice-jahb?
Considering the constant flailing and t-posing became part of his mannerisms, you'd think he used to work as an aircraft marshaller or some shit. He's a natural when it comes to uncontrollably swinging his noodle arms around.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
But do you believe that if an accountant had fucked him over, he wouldn't publicly call him out? That's the bit that gets me, because yeah I can believe a complete moron like DSP would need an accountant, he can't even follow basic vidya prompts, of course he needs help managing finances.
If the claim is true that the person was a 'friend of the family?' Yeah, maybe? I mean he's still shifting the blame anyway as it is now to them, but if mom or dad already mediated this between their son and their friend, he might let it rest and just concentrate on economically grinding out of the cycle of over-extension he's in. He honestly strikes me as another fatality of the cycle of consumer-credit, middle-class, rat-race lifestyle that has been the popular way to live with those of a certain mind-set for a few generations now. The tax problems are just yet another symptom of his basic inability to identify assets and liabilities and how those two things interact with a personal financial balance sheet.

Consider for example last month's viewers choice goal being about $200 less than what six days a week of two $100 tip goals on stream will net him this month leading up to his Twitch payment date in the third week of the month. Both goals were/are for the stated reason of 'getting muh bank account out of over drafted into the red' until the Twitch payment arrives, but somehow even doubling that goal last month still ended up getting out of an overdraft situation for 10 days or so only for this month again having him in the red due to bills on auto pay supposidly. It's financial illiteracy and it's pretty common in America because we're a debtor nation so it's just normal to live that way for the average person because even the leaders of it can't figure out how to make the math work in their favor. DSP would totally underplay the blame shifting to short of outright doxing because the former taking all the blame can't square with the latter situation that has nothing to do with taxes, just monthly accounting which Phil's on the hook for.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
Unrelated, but are we sure that he worked for Helicopter Support Inc when he was laid off from his awfice-jahb?
Considering the constant flailing and t-posing became part of his mannerisms, you'd think he used to work as an aircraft marshaller or some shit. He's a natural when it comes to uncontrollably swinging his noodle arms around.
I think we can trust that as his father worked there too. He said his father told him to send in a resume as they were looking for people, and Phil did just that. However Phil also claimed they picked him, not because of his father already working there, but because Phil was so good - and they liked his content, dood.
Some people speculated that Phil didn't have a "office job" but was a helping hand and took credit for his father's work, which wouldn't surprise me and I believe it to be true.
When he got fired, they called him in and told him "Phil you did nothing wrong, we love your content. It's Tevin's fault."

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Oh my fucking god, this dude... Whenever he says he doesn't dwell on the past, you can find a thing from the past that he actually dwelled on within the past 24-48 hours.

Case in point: well... basically all of yesterday's Street Fighter session; "That doesn't work in the real game! That only works online!"

Nibba, it's been YEARS since you played "da real gaem". Get with the times and fucking accept that online matches for the most part are completely different experiences which you should, here it comes, adapt to.

Jesus Christ.

Projared DSP dwelling.PNG

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Edit: Some fucking cuck gave him $50 to reach the tips goal. You know he's gonna do this tips goal every stream now because his fans are dumb enough see that leaderboard always be $100/100$ Tips Goal
Can’t blame Phil for squeezing his cucks dry, to be honest. If some idiots wanted to give you a hundred bucks twice a day for doing nothing difficult, wouldn’t you take it?

The funny thing is that the money doesn’t improve Phil’s life in any way and brings his cucks closer to financial ruin. Pretty sure some of his bigger ex-piggies stopped giving because they dipped too far into their savings and/or salaries and just used the cover story of “waking up to the truth” so they won’t have to admit experiencing some financial difficulty.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
So presuming DSP is telling the truth (because it's funnier), DSP was at least $1000 overdrawn.

This is despite the fact that last month, he got the $2000 "raising funds" plus the Twitch money two straight weeks and was totally fine.

This is despite the fact that according to him, he's stopping paying the mortgage on the CT condo.

Yet, it took him a month to be at least $1000 in the red.
Did he actually confirm that he stopped paying the CT condo's mortgage? If he stopped paying it starting May after his wedding then September is the month his bank can legally begin foreclosure proceedings against him. Are we going to get a 'Holiday Foreclosure Arc' followed by a spring 'Tax Begging Saga: Part 3'?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Did he actually confirm that he stopped paying the CT condo's mortgage? If he stopped paying it starting May after his wedding then September is the month his bank can legally begin foreclosure proceedings against him. Are we going to get a 'Holiday Foreclosure Arc' followed by a spring 'Tax Begging Saga: Part 3'?
I'm too lazy to go back and check (and also just because DSP says something doesn't mean it's true; he has to lie to protect the family you know), but we do have records in another thread that he's at least paid the August property taxes. So DSP isn't a total moron. Whether or not he's still paying the mortgage I have no idea, but in my head, I have vague memories that he at least said that he wasn't paying it anymore.

I would say that the evidence that he paid the August property taxes means it's likely he is still paying the mortgage because they are both lumped together and DSP seems too lazy to figure out a way to pay the taxes separately.

Reactions: Prince Lotor

Providence Backing_21

My Acidic condition
kiwifarms.net
I think we can trust that as his father worked there too. He said his father told him to send in a resume as they were looking for people, and Phil did just that. However Phil also claimed they picked him, not because of his father already working there, but because Phil was so good - and they liked his content, dood.
Some people speculated that Phil didn't have a "office job" but was a helping hand and took credit for his father's work, which wouldn't surprise me and I believe it to be true.
When he got fired, they called him in and told him "Phil you did nothing wrong, we love your content. It's Tevin's fault."
His statements like I went around to everyone and asked them information about work flow. Something like that was "streamlining" some department. So that always gave me the impression he was a gopher of sorts. He also describes himself working in various capacities. Though I take every word out of his mouth with a large amount of salt.

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
He said he planned to when he got back from Connecticut. Other than a few times where he said he had an important phone calls about behind the scenes stuff, and vague references, there has been no confirmation as far as I'm aware. 8:12 if the time stamp doesn't work
There was definitely one when he was talking about talking to someone at a bank and acting like he knew everything about mortgages because he had worked in the industry before the, oh yeah, that recession, 12 years ago, that brought in a lot of regulation on things...like mortgages.

Last edited:

ZehnBoat

0-3 sad shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Who had their money on Phil using 9/11 to grandstand about how much more mature and grown he is than 3 years ago?

View attachment 932237

Maybe Kat knew someone involved and yelled at him last night to prompt the tweet.
"things you say at one point aren't absolute forever"
BUT IF YOU CALLED ME PIG OR MADE FUN OF MUH GOUT I WILL HATE YOU FOREVERA ND EVER OKAY?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Someone should ask why the $46 he raised yesterday can't be put towards Borderlands.

Or why doesn't he just play Resident Evil 2 (or literally any other game) again instead and save the $66.

Playing HZD again. Play BotW again. Play GoW again. Play RDR2 single player again. Play WWE again.

Play ANYTHING again, and not act like the spoiled kid bored with the shiny new toy after 1 use like he always does.

Edit: I just tuned into prestream and the first thing out of his month is about how viewers are so happy to have DSP's pinwheel schedule instead of those other streamers that just do whatever they want whenever they want.

Last edited:

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
Twitch is legit the only place where you can run a public scam and noone gives a shit.

Also let's laugh at Mora Moria.
I was bored and did my rounds today, found this insanely funny.

Is your email? mo****************@g****.c**

So I used my big brain.
There are 16 * after "mo" for a total of 18 letters. So following that, moramoria is 9 letters, times two is 18. The g**** is clearly gmail and the .c*** is .com, obviously.
moramoiramoramoira@gmail.com is the same email she used for her Twitter, her shit tier Forum and some other sites.

Last edited:

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
His statements like I went around to everyone and asked them information about work flow. Something like that was "streamlining" some department. So that always gave me the impression he was a gopher of sorts. He also describes himself working in various capacities. Though I take every word out of his mouth with a large amount of salt.
He mentioned "process mapping" a couple of times. Never went into details to explain what exactly he mapped (i.e. did he map an entire end-to-end GAAP accounting process structured around an ERP system or did he create a simple flow chart for material requisition?) which indicates that he wasn't the one mapping it but he simply assisted in doing so.

From what he revealed from his old job and the $60,000 he claims he was making annually, he was an entry-level business analyst. Maybe even business process analyst but I doubt it. I have experience in the field he described and I wasn't allowed to map complex processes until I had four solid years of experience since your design will be used to base entire projects on and if there are million-dollar price tags attached to budgets, I would never trust someone like DSP to manage such an undertaking. He's full of shit, as usual.

If anything, he was a spreadsheet monkey and was assisting people with more experience than him in doing worthwhile things that he just took credit for. That's basically his MO: get involved in something and then act like he kickstarted it or created the whole thing.

He worked at his dad's company for two measly years. That's barely any time to specialize in anything. He did let it slip out a few times that he was doing a lot of customer service work where he was cold calling people who had accounts with the company and trying to requisition past due payments. So pretty much going down an Excel spreadsheet list of people he needs to call. As expected, DSP is a low-skill wage worker and has no actionable skills hence why he would need to grab a shitty entry-level job if he ever to join the workforce back... which at his age, never going to happen. He's fucked himself out of any office job for the rest of his life.

I really hope that when you turn 52, Phil, you realize that saying shit like "I just want to have fun and play games" at the age of 37, closing in on 40, is arguably the most irresponsible fucking thing you could say. You're a couple of bad decisions away from becoming homeless, never forget that. You fucked your future off for the present. Good job, lazy fucking dickweed.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Phil can't get his lies in order, last night after receiving 100 dollars in tips, states it really helps and gets him in the "Black". Today says his bank account is in the "Black" then doubles back and says "Red" im hundreds of dollars in the 'Red" yet made well over 400 dollars in tips this week. Mind you from Phils own piggy mouth, it was 2 bills only that supposedly made him overdraft. Needless to say the overdraft story is a played out lie but those idiot cult members will believe anything. Oh i got 20 dollars in PSN credits last night but doesnt thank the guy or give him a shout out. Such a switch and bait tactic for a game we all know regardless hes gonna play then the Cod Beta that night.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino