DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 30 6.9%
  • May

Votes: 140 32.3%
  • June

Votes: 138 31.9%
  • July

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 72 16.6%

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 91 21.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 131 30.3%

• Total voters

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, if him and Wings did a joint Borderlands playthrough while saying shit like, oh you think YOU got it bad lemme tell you, they might legitimately crash paypal's servers. It could even be cathartic for the two of them if they could joke about it and see the similarities of their situations.
I mean it’s very obvious why this doesn’t happen, these people are dysfunctional ego maniacs. Dark has shit on wings for being talked about in his chat while wings was in it, this dude gets jealous when nobody’s team up with him in games and steal the spotlight, you really think he has the capability of putting his pride behind him to stream with wings? If he did he wouldn’t even be a lolcow

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i could have sworn that a long time ago this was brought up and someone said that what phil is doing is a sure sign of an alcoholic
Other than looking like an infant with a juicebox, what about that motion is a sign of an alcoholic? I love learning about his symptoms.

Also, I've always suspected his bottles are filled with gin and not water.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
Other than looking like an infant with a juicebox, what about that motion is a sign of an alcoholic? I love learning about his symptoms.

Also, I've always suspected his bottles are filled with gin and not water.
iirc, it was the whole swishing liquid in his mouth
but i my misremember it as a sign of something else
don't ask me to find it, it was long ago and i can barely remember it so take what i say with a cup of sugar

• Informative
Reactions: kebab4you

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
That racist joke take was something else lmao. I’m curious about something he said about his gout “I can’t eat the things I like to eat or do things I use to do” what did he used to do that gout prevents even when he’s not suffering from any symptoms of it? Wut....

FallGout

kiwifarms.net
i love how he keeps thinking business class internet means you have the best internet... all it does is insure your "Business" has a stable connection to ensure that you have as few down time moments as possible that would mess with your business.

It does not ensure fast connection speeds, ive worked in a place of work for over 10 years and we used the same shit phil uses, it doesnt speed anything up... Phil is paying way to much for internet and getting shit in return for it...
His coax lines even need an amplifier to boost the signal up enough for the modems to sync to the network. So while he might be getting decent speeds I would expect his ping/jitter times are shit because of this.

thedingledongle

kiwifarms.net
Big surprise my dude - heaving_earth has been tipping anonymously (Phil gave it away by double-checking the emails of the current tips), and he immediately decided to throw 100 pity-bucks at him.
I can't with this dude. I wish his situation really was as dire as he's making it out to be.

I just wanted to point out that he used Katherine's birthday (which was nearly 2 weeks ago) to guilt trip his fucking viewers. How much of a sleazy asshole can you be? He traded all of his remaining dignity and pride for a life of e-begging and being a shut-in. Unbelievable.

/edit: aaand you ninja'd me, sike
Oh pray tell, what did he say??

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only interesting things from tonight: aforementioned $100 from definitely not heaving_earth. Total tips were $135. In addition, Phil literally complained about the inconvenience of Papavera putting his minecraft shit on that forum instead of putting it all on Twitter. Naturally, Papavera said "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." in a bunch of 50 cent cheers and dutifully posted them up on Twitter.

Unrelated note: can someone tell me when Phil first put up the tip total shit? Was it started on the 5th?

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
That racist joke take was something else lmao. I’m curious about something he said about his gout “I can’t eat the things I like to eat or do things I use to do” what did he used to do that gout prevents even when he’s not suffering from any symptoms of it? Wut....
That whole take was ass, pretty much boiled down to “any jokes not aimed at me are ok but if it involves anything with me it’s terrible” perpetual victim Phil

Only interesting things from tonight: aforementioned $100 from definitely not heaving_earth. Total tips were $135. In addition, Phil literally complained about the inconvenience of Papavera putting his minecraft shit on that forum instead of putting it all on Twitter. Naturally, Papavera said "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." in a bunch of 50 cent cheers and dutifully posted them up on Twitter.

Unrelated note: can someone tell me when Phil first put up the tip total shit? Was it started on the 5th?
looks like it (fuckin 10 ads on that prestream)

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’m curious about something he said about his gout “I can’t eat the things I like to eat or do things I use to do” what did he used to do that gout prevents even when he’s not suffering from any symptoms of it?
Gout is caused by your kidneys not adequately processing uric acid (which you're supposed to just piss out). Uric acid is a byproduct of your body breaking down purines which various foods are high in.

Your diet can be a factor but, like diabetes and your pancreas, so can your the condition of your kidneys. If your kidneys are damaged you will be more susceptible to an increase in blood uric acid levels along with a bunch of other things.

Alcohol abuse damages just about every organ in your body, his doctor might have told him to fuck off with that. That's about all I can think of

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I know this is hella late, but you know what I just thought about after all this time? Remember how his mom gave him $4000 to help Phil pay towards his debt or something like that? Do you think it was actually money to be used for a decent honeymoon? And that Phil used it to pay his debt instead?

I don't know. I just thought it was strange for Phil to just tell his parents that he owes that much money, and stranger still, that his mom would just outright give him $4000 just like that. I also wouldn't put it past Phil to lie in order to get free money. Not sure why this thought came up, but there it is...
Phil said he was late to stream because he had a long phone conversation with his parents. Is it too optimistic to think maybe Dave and Linda are a little bit concerned they gave Philip $4000 on condition that he sells the condo and gets a job and half a year later he has done neither of these things?
Gout is caused by your kidneys not adequately processing uric acid (which you're supposed to just piss out). Uric acid is a byproduct of your body breaking down purines which various foods are high in.

Your diet can be a factor but, like diabetes and your pancreas, so can your the condition of your kidneys. If your kidneys are damaged you will be more susceptible to an increase in blood uric acid levels along with a bunch of other things.

Alcohol abuse damages just about every organ in your body, his doctor might have told him to fuck off with that. That's about all I can think of
Phil said that gout is hereditary. That's why he got gout. Everyone else who gets gout is overweight and unhealthy. He says his aunt was overweight and has said before she went into assisted living because she was unhealthy.

This logic implies that Aunt got gout not due to it being hereditary, but due to her poor eating habits and drinking. But then Phil somehow got gout from her despite not actually directly inheriting any genetic data from her.

Phil also said he is a little overweight, but not to the point where he would get gout. But he did get gout. This literally means he was overweight enough to get gout. That's the bottom line.

Toilet Man

Once Upon a Time in... a Dumpster
kiwifarms.net
Today he had the guts to point out the contributions being slow during the pre-stream and overnight, resulting in a really short shout-out segment.

View attachment 936843

Imagine that: people not showering you with money while you're asleep or watching television, or to hear you clear your throat, make snorting sounds and talk out of your fucking ass for an hour straight.

It really shows how accustomed our cash junkie has become to people throwing dollars at him for doing basically nothing. And on the rare occasion of people not opening their wallets, he jumps on it like the cash-predator he is and IMMEDIATELY plants that pitty-seed in his viewers' mind as if he's training a dog.

You can't spell "desperate" without DSP.

-edit- And just now he used a $5.50 tip, the biggest tip so far, to mention it being a slow day again.

View attachment 936955

He's keeping the pressure on.

-edit2- And returning from break he mentions it again. Twice.

View attachment 937074
Like I said a couple of pages ago or whatever, he becomes literally clueless if the game isn't the sole draw to his streams. "I don't know what to do" and "I guess everybody is Gears'd out" are fucking phenomenal things for a professional streamer to say. He has no idea how to get people to watch his streams and support him without severe begging or playing games the viewers like regardless of their feelings about Phillip. Amayzin.

Snubbull_Anime.jpg

ProdigalDuke

Boundless and bare
kiwifarms.net
Seafood, heavily processed meats, some poultry, alcohol and dehydration all contribute to gout inflammation. As folk have stated, it's due to an inability to break down uric acid, likely because of weak kidneys. You can't inherit gout, but you can inherit some issue that might fuck up your kidneys that stop them from breaking down the acid. Either way, it's almost certainly DSPs diet that first caused it, because we've seen what shit he eats on the regular.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Oh pray tell, what did he say??
DSP didn't record it for Youtube, but both re-streams captured it. Tevin is talking over parts of it and DarkDave's Mirror had some issues with echoing audio + sad violin music was being played, so pick your poison.

Tevin's re-stream, at 8:34:

or

DarkDave's Mirror, at 10:29

You mean the tips goal? Yeah, he started doing that on the early stream of September 5th.

And if I'm counting (hopefully fairly accurately) all the tips since that date up until the latest stream, he has received around $75 per stream on average. Which I guess is slightly above average compared to a "normal" month, but substantially lower than the past two months (which were quite tip-heavy thanks to a couple of whales).

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil said he was late to stream because he had a long phone conversation with his parents. Is it too optimistic to think maybe Dave and Linda are a little bit concerned they gave Philip $4000 on condition that he sells the condo and gets a job and half a year later he has done neither of these things?
My bet is he's just sowing the seeds for some story for him to use down the road. It's no mystery why we always bitch about the quality of writing for each season. It's Phil who writes it all. That or he's just trying to turn a hangover into something that makes him look good. Phil's a dutiful son who always lets his parents know how he's doing and checks on them!

Phil doesn't say anything to his chat unless it's meant to benefit him in some way.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net

Phil said that gout is hereditary. That's why he got gout. Everyone else who gets gout is overweight and unhealthy. He says his aunt was overweight and has said before she went into assisted living because she was unhealthy.

This logic implies that Aunt got gout not due to it being hereditary, but due to her poor eating habits and drinking. But then Phil somehow got gout from her despite not actually directly inheriting any genetic data from her.

Phil also said he is a little overweight, but not to the point where he would get gout. But he did get gout. This literally means he was overweight enough to get gout. That's the bottom line.
Phil has a phd in mental gymnastics

My bet is he's just sowing the seeds for some story for him to use down the road. It's no mystery why we always bitch about the quality of writing for each season. It's Phil who writes it all. That or he's just trying to turn a hangover into something that makes him look good. Phil's a dutiful son who always lets his parents know how he's doing and checks on them!

Phil doesn't say anything to his chat unless it's meant to benefit him in some way.
Didn’t he do this same thing last year or was it around November when he started

Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

Yeah this is the same song and dance you see street beggars pull all the time. They give you some sad sack of shit story on how they can't afford bus fare to get to the hospital for their family members. It lowers your guard and makes you feel bad enough to sway in their favor of receiving money. Except Phil's sob story is mainly all about him; Incredibly selfish.

This is the typical I need to pay my bills but with puppy dog eyes and a slight limp. Absolutely disgusting and manipulative.