DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Will the Tips Goal come down again?

• Nope--like the whoreboard, it's there to stay.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes--for like a week at some point before it reappears.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Yes--because Emerald_Tut_the_7th will show up to shower a huge amount on Phil

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

subtleT

kiwifarms.net
Phil can't get his lies in order, last night after receiving 100 dollars in tips, states it really helps and gets him in the "Black". Today says his bank account is in the "Black" then doubles back and says "Red" im hundreds of dollars in the 'Red" yet made well over 400 dollars in tips this week. Mind you from Phils own piggy mouth, it was 2 bills only that supposedly made him overdraft. Needless to say the overdraft story is a played out lie but those idiot cult members will believe anything. Oh i got 20 dollars in PSN credits last night but doesnt thank the guy or give him a shout out. Such a switch and bait tactic for a game we all know regardless hes gonna play then the Cod Beta that night.
Yep. From Phil's own mouth, his bank account is still in the red by "about 200 dahllers." But promptly informed us that ANOTHER bill is about to come in, just when things were clearing up. It's amazing just how inconvenient these pesky bills are.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Phil was saying that his bank account will be back in the black if he can make $200 today but then he laughed as he said "but then another bill will be coming in". This whole thing is such a joke to him. I doubt that DSP is even in debt, I think between tips and cheers he's living a very comfortable life and is just crying poor to get as much money from his audience as possible because he knows most of them are underage (he engineered it that way with his clown mode/poop and dick jokes) and since they are so young they'll believe that he's in distress and that they need to help their "friend". Classic emotional manipulation.

Think of all the people who have come back saying "Hey DSP used to watch you on youtube back in the day", these are the children DSP worked into his audience who are now old enough to pay out even more money for him, only now they worked to earn it instead of it being their parent's cash. DSP learned what countless companies have over the years: targeting children works.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, maybe DSP was never really lying about his Bill's.

View attachment 932312
Pig rarely if ever lies blatantly with nothing to back it. He will however stretch and exaggerate a definition or rationalize anything possible. So really "bills" can mean anything from take-out "food bill", to staycations "health bill", to buying stupid shit "business tax".

He's a miserable child who plays at being a man, and that's all I need to know.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
He mentioned "process mapping" a couple of times. Never went into details to explain what exactly he mapped (i.e. did he map an entire end-to-end GAAP accounting process structured around an ERP system or did he create a simple flow chart for material requisition?) which indicates that he wasn't the one mapping it but he simply assisted in doing so.

From what he revealed from his old job and the $60,000 he claims he was making annually, he was an entry-level business analyst. Maybe even business process analyst but I doubt it. I have experience in the field he described and I wasn't allowed to map complex processes until I had four solid years of experience since your design will be used to base entire projects on and if there are million-dollar price tags attached to budgets, I would never trust someone like DSP to manage such an undertaking. He's full of shit, as usual.

If anything, he was a spreadsheet monkey and was assisting people with more experience than him in doing worthwhile things that he just took credit for. That's basically his MO: get involved in something and then act like he kickstarted it or created the whole thing.

He worked at his dad's company for two measly years. That's barely any time to specialize in anything. He did let it slip out a few times that he was doing a lot of customer service work where he was cold calling people who had accounts with the company and trying to requisition past due payments. So pretty much going down an Excel spreadsheet list of people he needs to call. As expected, DSP is a low-skill wage worker and has no actionable skills hence why he would need to grab a shitty entry-level job if he ever to join the workforce back... which at his age, never going to happen. He's fucked himself out of any office job for the rest of his life.

I really hope that when you turn 52, Phil, you realize that saying shit like "I just want to have fun and play games" at the age of 37, closing in on 40, is arguably the most irresponsible fucking thing you could say. You're a couple of bad decisions away from becoming homeless, never forget that. You fucked your future off for the present. Good job, lazy fucking dickweed.
Awhile back somebody pointed out the shit Phil bragged about doing at the helicopter place just so happened to be all the things his dad claimed he did on his LinkedIn page. Make of that what you will...

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Phil was saying that his bank account will be back in the black if he can make $200 today but then he laughed as he said "but then another bill will be coming in". This whole thing is such a joke to him. I doubt that DSP is even in debt, I think between tips and cheers he's living a very comfortable life and is just crying poor to get as much money from his audience as possible because he knows most of them are underage (he engineered it that way with his clown mode/poop and dick jokes) and since they are so young they'll believe that he's in distress and that they need to help their "friend". Classic emotional manipulation.

Think of all the people who have come back saying "Hey DSP used to watch you on youtube back in the day", these are the children DSP worked into his audience who are now old enough to pay out even more money for him, only now they worked to earn it instead of it being their parent's cash. DSP learned what countless companies have over the years: targeting children works.
Yup. Another Phil maneuver to tard cum as much money just in time for a day off on Thursday. The fact he brought up that ANOTHER bill is about to come in just tells me he thinks of ways to scam money on the fly. He is so vague with his terms with the defense to "protect his family" of his gold digger wife and cat, that he doesn't need explanations anymore.

vroomrustproof

kiwifarms.net
I can already imagine the divorce saga

Phil will just blame the detractors for all the video and the restreams about him which made him look bad. Throw in a couple of bullshit lies about how people kept harrasing Kat off stream by calling her phone or something and insulting her in the stream chat (even though both are those are bullshit since we are only allowed to see Kat twice a year) and that she got tired of it

Phil will just say about how you, yes, you! are the reason Kat left him (all this while pointing his finger at the camera like a little kid btw). Totally not because of how immature he is and how he lives in his own bubble and because of how boring he is (because going to Fred Meyer's or the restaurant while bitching about detractors sure is fun)

But we all know this won't happen anytime soon. Not for at least a year since Phil will also delay announcing his breakup for at least a few months like he did with Leanna, lying by ommision 'to protect his family'

Providence Backing_21

My Acidic condition
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his always I have a bill due in a few days. What the hell is this business loan that's been brought up? I can't think of any real reason why he would have a business loan. The only thing that comes to mind is the guy he stole Khat from. Didn't he mention something about a side business.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino