DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Will the Tips Goal come down again?

• Nope--like the whoreboard, it's there to stay.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Yes--for like a week at some point before it reappears.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Yes--because Emerald_Tut_the_7th will show up to shower a huge amount on Phil

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
So apparently he’s already retconning that Tolo situation?

If true you really gotta admire how casually this dude is willing to lie about literally anything to make himself look good. You literally can’t believe a single thing that comes out this dudes mouth, especially once he mentions something involving “detractors”. That’s the cheat word to know to just immediately tune him out

There’s no detractors endlessly messing with him and his wife behind the scenes(not that anyone here probably needed convincing of that obvious lie) this is just a sad, pathetic man who’s lucky enough to be so exceptional people like mocking him, thus giving him this phantom entity in his life to endlessly blame things on.

Attachments

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net

If true you really gotta admire how casually this dude is willing to lie about literally anything to make himself look good. You literally can’t believe a single thing that comes out this dudes mouth, especially once he mentions something involving “detractors”. That’s the cheat word to know to just immediately tune him out

There’s no detractors endlessly messing with him and his wife behind the scenes(not that anyone here probably needed convincing of that obvious lie) this is just a sad, pathetic man who’s lucky enough to be so exceptional people like mocking him, thus giving him this phantom entity in his life to endlessly blame things on.
He just can't not lie.

Untitled.png

Almost all of his chat was telling him to drop Blackout but he said that a few wanted it again and then went into a long, seemingly rehearsed speech about how he'll move this last stream of Blackout to a Friday so more people will show up and contribute, as a last hurrah to the legacy of bathroom camping.

"An agreement with attendees." He asked. They replied. He bulldozed and lied minutes later. He can't not lie.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just can't not lie.

View attachment 932939

Almost all of his chat was telling him to drop Blackout but he said that a few wanted it again and then went into a long, seemingly rehearsed speech about how he'll move this last stream of Blackout to a Friday so more people will show up and contribute, as a last hurrah to the legacy of bathroom camping.

"An agreement with attendees." He asked. They replied. He bulldozed and lied minutes later. He can't not lie.
Not so much rehearsed as him seeing $$$$$ potential from trying to hype up DUH BIG FINALE STREAM of a game that he sits and complains about for 2+ hours every time he plays. Literally every time I was in the stream tonight, all he was doing was talking about how he just "didn't care" and how the game was shit and so on.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Not so much rehearsed as him seeing $$$$$ potential from trying to hype up DUH BIG FINALE STREAM of a game that he sits and complains about for 2+ hours every time he plays. Literally every time I was in the stream tonight, all he was doing was talking about how he just "didn't care" and how the game was shit and so on.
He does this shit all the time. Especially when he thinks he will beat a game and include the FINALE, or FINAL CONCLUSION of said stream where he ends up not even beating it. It's extra slimy this time when he included begging in the tweet as well.

The dude seems to go deeper and deeper into being a shit person that I don't think there will ever be a bottom.

This should be a good point to anyone that he indeed does put words into peoples mouths. Even family members. Kat and Jasper agree with me.

KD6-3.7

“GOD.... DAMMIT!!”
kiwifarms.net
I know his sense of humor came to a grinding halt during his pre-teens, but I can't even stomach this. This is embarrassing to listen to.

(not sure how to link twitter videos, if it's even possible)
God damn, he laughs like some sort of forest varmint that got its leg caught in a hunter’s trap and its panicking to free itself.

Just a couple of things that stuck with me in tonight’s Black Out stream...

When he was talking about how he used to drop in on another streamer after his streams were over, he went into how he stopped watching because the streamer told him that DSP’s trolls were affecting his chat. Phil said the streamer said to him, “Dood, I don’t dislike you as a person at all... In fact, I think you’re a pretty cool guy. But your trolls are coming into my chat and I can’t have that.”

Who the fuck talks like that? DSP is so desperate for validation and compliments that he always makes them up and throws them in when he’s supposedly quoting someone who is talking about him or his content. Always saying that Curse or Machinima or YouTube would tell him in emails that they love his content and he does nothing wrong. He basically does it every day to his chat with his, “You love my kahntent” shit.

And his big discussion about his phone. A lot of that shit was just weird and didn’t add up. (I wish I could post clips but I have to use my phone) He knew nothing about his plan, just saying that he and Kat shared a “really cheap plan”, and at one point, he couldn’t even name his cell phone provider. I would make a large bet that DSP’s parents pay for his phone bill. Like he’s on some sort of family plan with them or something. He just tells everyone that he pays for his and Kat’s plan so he’ll come across as a grown up, and so he’ll have one more bill to tell people he has to pay every month.

Also he was on fire tonight blaming TreyArch for shit they have nothing to do with. Like other players getting a weapon before he did, and getting killed early in the match, or stream snipers, or blaming them on his piss-poor aim. He’s literally a bratty, spoiled 12 year-old in a 37 year-old’s body. I knew kids when I was young who did shit like that, and I’ve never seen an adult other than Phil blame the programmers on the game just functioning correctly.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Since Phil is going to play the Sega mini and of course will ruin it with horrible game play, snorts, butt jokes, etc. Been watching alot of reviews on the system and the major complaint is the wireless controller. Apparently if your not dead center pointing the controller right at the console itself, it wont recognize your inputs. Knowing Phil this is gonna be prime blame the developers for making a crappy controller while screaming I JUMPED BUT THE STUPID CONTROLLERS DIDNT DO IT "Wet Snort" "Stare at chat" Look Vote_Democrat "Raises controller to camera view while pushing A" See it didnt work, this is bugged.

Awful Meerkat

Kat agrees with me
kiwifarms.net
The dude seems to go deeper and deeper into being a shit person that I don't think there will ever be a bottom.
He's done. No amount of money will fix him, his fame of days gone by is never coming back, kitty Kat will never love (like?) him as much as pandaree did and one day when he turns on that stream for the last time the only thing he'll be remembered by is begging and jerking off.

You can choose to believe the sob stories about harrassment by trolls, about his soul mate wife suffering because of evil detractors online but the bottom line is its all his fault and had he not been a complete shit stain waste of breath and food, he could have done something with his career, with his money and his life in general.

He's almost 40, unemployable, and even if he got a job not a single soul would put up with his man child attitude and character at a low pay job. He's physically unfit for anything, mentally underdeveloped and generally a pile of shit. He's done.

I know he's hoping for a best case scenario of his parents dying and him inheriting everything (imagine this being your best case scenario) but that will never be enough for Phail. The money will dry out and the Kat will get half after the divorce. Feelsbadman

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
DSP is so in his own bubble that he said that if Youtube demonitizes all gameplay videos then that would be the end of Youtube.

Youtube is only known for gameplay videos apparently.

Also, DSP keeps saying that his family got swatted. We know that's not true because that would be a NATIONAL news story "streamer's family gets harrassed".

I haven't been around long enough. What is the "actual" Tolo situation?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I haven't been around long enough. What is the "actual" Tolo situation?
To keep it to a minimum since it was already discussed and I'm shit at digging things up:

Phil pussied out doing co-op with Tolo and Cry on Monster Hunter World by saying he's swamped with games coming out.

Phil told his fans a different story that Tolo said he is disappointed with it and won't be doing co-op, when Tolo didn't say that all.

Fans tweet at Tolo about it via Phil's explanation. Tolo is pissed because Phil made up shit and he got bombarded with tweets about it. Now he wants nothing to do with Phil, and to stop hosting him.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would make a large bet that DSP’s parents pay for his phone bill.
My money's on "too paranoid to talk about it for fear of his detractors tracking down his account and hacking it". That or afraid of dropping details for fear of someone figuring out he pays some ridiculous amount for service. Depending on his network and plan he could be shelling out over $200 a month between him and Kat.

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how the $20 in PSN credits was gifted. It wasn't from Amazon.
I'm pretty sure Phil saying he couldn't afford Borderlands 3 was another fucking con job. Think about it: dude makes $200 on stream after having made over $2,000 before that, and Phil can't afford the game because of #MuhBills. Then suddenly, a DSP whale gives him $20 worth of PSN credit, and now he can suddenly afford it?

He could've always bought BL3. He just didn't want to because he wasn't getting any free money. Being unable to afford Borderlands 3 was just another guilty trip to force his fans to give him what he wants. And it worked.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Phil saying he couldn't afford Borderlands 3 was another fucking con job. Think about it: dude makes $200 on stream after having made over $2,000 before that, and Phil can't afford the game because of #MuhBills. Then suddenly, a DSP whale gives him $20 worth of PSN credit, and now he can suddenly afford it?

He could've always bought BL3. He just didn't want to because he wasn't getting any free money. Being unable to afford Borderlands 3 was just another guilty trip to force his fans to give him what he wants. And it worked.
Ofcourse it was a con job.
Phil can afford games with ease, but he doesn't have to since he figured out some utter exceptional individuals really want him to play some games. He needs to just ask and someone will give him the means to get the game. I bet you a lot of the PSN codes, and XBOX codes for WHATEVER REASON HE EVEN NEEDS, don't get reported to his income as he sees them as gifts to not his business but to him, as a person.

Borderlands 3 costs around 60$ for the basic pack, he will make that back in a single stream, in a day at worst.
It's not a game he will play once, it will be quite a few streams, so even if we pretend the game would set him back in this moment in time financially he would get that back, and some, very quickly.

If people actually believe he can't buy a single 60$ game while making around 100,000$ yearly they are beyond any kind of help. Kids working at KFC or McDonalds make near nothing and can afford games.

Fuck if his business is at stake Katherine could give him the 60$ since they are married and it should be a very high priority for her that Phil's big boy business doesn't fail. At the very least he paid for all her flights back and forth, that 60$ is nothing compared to that.

Again I will point out, record everything he does that's bad, every scam he does and post that shit under every Twitch comment on Twitter. They are very clearly ashamed of who they support. And more and more people are looking into just who Twitch support.
Currently Phil is doing very good, and I personally don't think he should be.

ANDS!

kiwifarms.net
How is he so bad with money that he can not afford arguably the biggest multi-platform game of the month? He is essentially admitting that NONE of the money he gets from Twitch goes to "the business" and instead goes to whatever financial entanglements he has.

Also, DSP keeps saying that his family got swatted. We know that's not true because that would be a NATIONAL news story "streamer's family gets harrassed".
I seriously doubt it would make national news. It would be a regional curiosity that possibly get's sniffed at by some fringe gaming sites.

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
DSP should be able to pay for his games using the money he gets from his Patreon which is why he set it up in the first place. Until he figured out that he can just hold a game hostage for "gifted" platform currencies from exceptional individuals who have to "gift" the cost of the game plus extra for the tax. I bet that he will use the extra points to get his wife a new game for Christmas.

Also I don't think he is going to get to use pasta points on his streams. He is blacklisted from bounties so why would Twitch give him the right to use that system unless he is just a test subject now.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Borderlands 3 costs around 60$ for the basic pack, he will make that back in a single stream, in a day at worst.
That's unfair. You childish yuppies think businesses make a lot of money but keep in mind most businesses operate on about 7% profit margins. Their owners only get $7 of profit for every $100 they earn.

Sure DSP operates on a 92% profit margin but we're supposed to ignore that and pretend moderately popular Twitch treamers and video game YouTubers don't have the cushiest jobs known to man.

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
Hey, mate, I always wondered where is that clip from, the one you used the pic, where he is laughing and looking down at the camera.
It is from some irl phone videos/streams he did after Twitch banned him for insulting a guy with a blue colored beard. I use that clip in my openings for my videos I'll find it when I get on my lunch.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino