DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 30 6.9%
  • May

Votes: 140 32.3%
  • June

Votes: 138 31.9%
  • July

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 72 16.6%

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 91 21.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 131 30.3%

• Total voters

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the last time I overdraft’d was college...so I’m not familiar with the current info. But, are banks really letting a person overdraft by hundreds of dollars several times a month?
In my experience, no, but if it's true Phil's sitting at a near-zero balance every month and constantly paying overdraft fees, he's getting no interest and making the bank a bunch of money, so in theory they'd let it continue?

I just think he's using "overdrafted" because it's a scary word to all the people who are terrible with money who donate to him.
As long as the fees are being paid every month, most banks (and especially Wells Fargo, if I remember DSP's bank correctly) will happily continue to "cover" the overdrafts in exchange for literally hundreds of dollars in their pocket every month.

Sidenote: someone who is definitely not heaving_earth again tipped $100 as Mark Zuckerberg with no message. I mean, sure, heaving_earth/phrenelith happened to be in chat, but it definitely wasn't them.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
He probably legit got over drafted at one time and mentioned it on a stream and got a lot of $$$ from it and it's a pretty easy issue to bring up to his fan base so he decided to go with it monthly. I highly doubt he is legit overdrawn multiple times every month he could just manual pay his bills late a few days and probably pay much less in fees.

Now that I think about it he always says he spends hours paying bills but who would overdraw themselves knowingly unless it was like a final notice to pay?
It really is just this. Same reason he want's no drama or troll talk, but as soon as he brings it up on his shitty minecraft streams, he starts getting money somehow and someway. Especially the cucks like jeff who wan't to "show da trolls" up by giving him money to make them mad.

flatsoda

TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION
kiwifarms.net
I know this is late, but two clips from last night's (09/15/19) Minecraft Beggin' & Scammin' No Chill Stream.

"You guys help me out so much, financially with stuff."
"I'll be honest! Like. It makes me depressed. It makes me feel like shit. That-- You know? My wife's birthday just passed and we basically couldn't afford to do anything."
"You guys are the reason I'm still here! You guys STEPPED UP this year and were really been helping me out with TIPS and stuff."

In this clip, the greasy e-beggar, Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell, lays down a #DSPGuiltTrip during the unrecorded post-prestream pre-gameplay part of the stream.
One of the reasons he gives for being late to the the stream, is because during his weekly call to his parents, DarksydeMom and Bad Back Burnell Sr., he was whining about his self-created financial issues.
DSP thanks the paypigs and tryhard trolls for their financial support . . . and then feigns financial distress. While watching this clip, keep in mind that his monthly Twitch payment was about to be direct deposited into his bank account, but he's still to shake more money out of his viewers.
The thing is, less than five minutes after his woe-is-me-give-me-your-money whining, an idiot anonymously tips $100 proving that the grift works.

Anonymous donated $100!
I prefer a penne point! Glad that you're embracing this meme even though it's stupid xD

In a typical display of DSP incompetence, DSP outs the anonymous donator as being StinkyPennePenis, which is probably another "hilarious" heaving_earth alias.
Of course, after receiving a $100 tip, he immediately issues a not so subtle challenge to the other paypigs and tryhard trolls to give a bigger tip.
The clip is probably longer than it should be, but I wanted to include the part where delays starting the game in order to look at his phone to make sure that the $100 tip went through.

In this clip, the Twitch-Approved Conman, Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell, uses some sleazy mental gymnastics to explain why making fun of his gout is worse than people making racist jokes.

"Racist jokes are silly, if you do them in a general fashion."
"People can get angry, and get insulted, or get touchy about it. And you have to be careful, because some people just don't have thick skin."
"For me, I could care less! You could say whatever you want about my culture. Everyone knows I'm a quarter Polish and a quarter Italian, and people joke about it all the time. I don't really give a shit, what people say about. Okay?"
"But, I'm just saying, you make a general joke about race, I think that's okay. I'm not going to take offense."
"I have to sometimes snort, or clear my throat, or do weird things that other people don't have to do. Because I have Post-Nasal Drip. Is it funny to make fun of that?? No! It's mean!"

I know it's a long clip, but it's worth watching because the stupidity on display is stunning.

The Grift Continues . . .

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I know this is late, but two clips from last night's (09/15/19) Minecraft Beggin' & Scammin' No Chill Stream.

View attachment 938372

"You guys help me out so much, financially with stuff."
"I'll be honest! Like. It makes me depressed. It makes me feel like shit. That-- You know? My wife's birthday just passed and we basically couldn't afford to do anything."
"You guys are the reason I'm still here! You guys STEPPED UP this year and were really been helping me out with TIPS and stuff."

In this clip, the greasy e-beggar, Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell, lays down a #DSPGuiltTrip during the unrecorded post-prestream pre-gameplay part of the stream.
One of the reasons he gives for being late to the the stream, is because during his weekly call to his parents, DarksydeMom and Bad Back Burnell Sr., he was whining about his self-created financial issues.
DSP thanks the paypigs and tryhard trolls for their financial support . . . and then feigns financial distress. While watching this clip, keep in mind that his monthly Twitch payment was about to be direct deposited into his bank account, but he's still to shake more money out of his viewers.
The thing is, less than five minutes after his woe-is-me-give-me-your-money whining, an idiot anonymously tips $100 proving that the grift works.

Anonymous donated $100!
I prefer a penne point! Glad that you're embracing this meme even though it's stupid xD

In a typical display of DSP incompetence, DSP outs the anonymous donator as being StinkyPennePenis, which is probably another "hilarious" heaving_earth alias.
Of course, after receiving a $100 tip, he immediately issues a not so subtle challenge to the other paypigs and tryhard trolls to give a bigger tip.
The clip is probably longer than it should be, but I wanted to include the part where delays starting the game in order to look at his phone to make sure that the $100 tip went through.

View attachment 938378

In this clip, the Twitch-Approved Conman, Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell, uses some sleazy mental gymnastics to explain why making fun of his gout is worse than people making racist jokes.

"Racist jokes are silly, if you do them in a general fashion."
"People can get angry, and get insulted, or get touchy about it. And you have to be careful, because some people just don't have thick skin."
"For me, I could care less! You could say whatever you want about my culture. Everyone knows I'm a quarter Polish and a quarter Italian, and people joke about it all the time. I don't really give a shit, what people say about. Okay?"
"But, I'm just saying, you make a general joke about race, I think that's okay. I'm not going to take offense."
"I have to sometimes snort, or clear my throat, or do weird things that other people don't have to do. Because I have Post-Nasal Drip. Is it funny to make fun of that?? No! It's mean!"

I know it's a long clip, but it's worth watching because the stupidity on display is stunning.

The Grift Continues . . .
Yea that was extremely piggusting from him. Multiple times he tried to bait them for a 100+ donation. What a horrible person.

DankSydePhil

Big ups
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna call it now because after hearing about being overdrafted every single day for the past 2 weeks even tbou hes made well over 1k and got paid by twich and got paid by Paytron the first of the week. And mind you last week dropped this tip gets me in the "Black" but next day says im in the red. Constantly says Kats money goes to Khats bills even thou their married so its now both their problem. Hes totally setting up a another beg a thon 1k-2k tip goal for the Retrospective stream at the end of the month. Then once next month hits, he'll be back in overdraft world, either way hes a fucking liar. Khat might be a Potato, but i would find it hard to believe she not in full control over their finances. So being overdrafted is a complete lie. Phil knows this, and he knows if he doesnt attach a drier problem that could ruin his ability to stream, hardly nobody would tip. Its sad story after sad story with this guy who makes 12k a month. If PlanetJeff or Heaven wasnt dropping by with 100 dollars tips every few days, the results would be an emergency stream. Theres no holiday's in September to bank on, so the next step is to make up a sad story. Phil always does this in these months. His 10 year plan is bank off of people's tips and never have to work a single day in his life again. Its so flipping obviously.

mollymawk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pigroach-stare.gif

Despite being 30 minutes late to the Minecraft stream, Phil managed to cram in two hours of meaningful progression. That progression being (another) return trek to the villager "outpost", mining for cobblestone, and laying the foundation for another Papaveraceae project. In essence, lots of time wasting (one instance of 9 minutes 50 seconds absolutely stationary), lots of menial busywork, fishing for 2 levels of XP, 7 yawns, and another joyless boring redundant build-project from the 40yo virgin Mister Papaveraceae. Topics of discussion included: money and retcon. Emotions exhibited included: greed.

I find it amusing that it is becoming more apparent to fans as weeks progress that Phil will eventually forget all the names of the top donators who had something named after them in his Minecraft world. There are so many of them now, that Phil can't keep track of them all and is losing interest in even making an effort to remember. So it makes no lasting impact on Phil despite the optimism of his fans.

Whenever Phil approaches the topic of CHILL streams, he always says "we" now. To imply that the low-effort, glorified talk streams are a group-decision, and not something that he himself is enforcing, and is making money due to a sneaky trick.

Phil was close to saying that he didn't give a shit about Leanna anymore, but swerved to give a more bland response. On the flip-side, he loves his wife Katherine more than himself and would "probably do pretty much anything to save her life" if she were in peril.

Essentially I make bank.
People love the fact that they kind of compete to get noticed.
I know who they are in the chat too. (StinkyPennePenis/heaving_earth/phrenelith)
Let's be real. Will I receive another 100 dollars? [1] [2] [3]
Relaxing otherwise strict bidding rules for 100 dollars.
Tipping has zero impact on getting unbanned.
Forgetting the name of a recent top Minecraft bidder, again.

Brineless kid.
I absodutely look forward to the shill streams.
I'm working streaming tomorrow.
I'm just terrible, awful financials right now.

WRONG. Gout is a hereditary disease.
The end of the line, Burnell.
I don't give a shit about her anything that happens in regards to anything like that ever again. [1] [2]
I don't like tough questions like that.

I didn't ragequit against evilaj2010 you dumbfuck.
Crushed, destroyed, and exposed live on stream.
New MoraMoria fan art.
Awareness that no one wants the pre-stream music.

==============

AdSense retcon rant [FULL]
Phil 'Idontcareabout911' Burnell.
Tired of real life drama...
Turn your stomach and make you cry, I'm serious.

I literally always win PayPal disputes [1] [2]
To be completely honest, SLOW.
Incredibly slow contributions.
How many millions?
There's no hint hint about it.
LAST match if anyone wants to contribute.
I wanted to give people a last couple of chances *hint hint*
-and for the next week or so.
YouTube demonetization [1] [2] [3]
YouTube man of integrity.

Congrats to LyteSydeBill on the gifted sub.
Terrible game fuck your mother.
User-created DSP-themed game stages. [1] [2]
Bum bum smelly yum yum.
It's a very nice crown. very-nice-crown.png
Burp, fart, phlegm emotes.
Clownmode emote.
You need to tag me.
Blackout-killed-by.png

Miscellaneous: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28]

Attachments

Last edited:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
I’d love to know the percentage of “whale “ tips and tips that are say $50 and above. It really seems like he’s essentially supported by 8-10 people.
From what I can tell he more or less is.
I don't see Jeff or Rob around much anymore, however I doubt they're gone.

• Feels
Reactions: Draza

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
I’d love to know the percentage of “whale “ tips and tips that are say $50 and above. It really seems like he’s essentially supported by 8-10 people.
PlanetJeff, Henk_Douma, Rahb Warren, heaving_earth are the Elite Four at this point. Can't think of anyone else right now.
Whenever I feel like Phil is about make less than $10 on a day stream, Rahb/Henk always seem to bail him out with $10-15. Mildly infuriating, but there's nothing anyone can do about it. They're Phil's biggest shareholders after all.

Last edited:

Providence Backing_21

Jasper just did that
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Phil currently suffers from KS, not because his health doesn't demonstrate the potential, but because according to google if he had gone through the onset of it, his own incompetence would have killed him before then. Its basically preceded by a stroke-but-not-stroke, a medical emergency I as a casual observer do not see Phil surviving in his manse of dust and cats, nor being robust enough to avoid.
Yeah I would definitely say no to him having it. I do think he should go to a doctor for a physical. Of course he won't so whatever he did nothing afterall.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From August 2019:

Total tips = $ 5276.23
Total tips assuming $0.30 + 2.9% fees on each = $ 4873.02
Tips under $1: 395 totaling 395.00
Tips between $1 and $5: 295 totaling 1029.22
Tips between $5 and $10: 76 totaling 616.71
Tips between $10 and $20: 33 totaling 531.26
Tips between $20 and $50: 28 totaling 944.04
Tips above $50: 7 totaling 1760.00

This one's a little skewed b/c of Jeff's $1000 tip, I think, but tips over $50 were 1/3rd of the tip total.

July 2019:

Total tips = $ 3053.19
Total tips assuming $0.30 + 2.9% fees on each = $ 2728.85
Tips under $1: 396 totaling 396.00
Tips between $1 and $5: 278 totaling 904.59
Tips between $5 and $10: 65 totaling 537.36
Tips between $10 and $20: 32 totaling 500.02
Tips between $20 and $50: 11 totaling 315.22
Tips above $50: 4 totaling 400.00

Much smaller percentage here.

So far this month, of the tips that I've recorded (which admittedly is biased to larger ones since they are more noticeable), it's again about a third.

huffysan

Death Is The Ultimate Failure
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Mama Burnell felt after hearing her son "crying" about his financial troubles, when she gave him couple grands to help with taxes and was promised by her son to find a job soon. (at the end of 10 years mark) I imagine, heartbreaking.

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Mama Burnell felt after hearing her son "crying" about his financial troubles, when she gave him couple grands to help with taxes and was promised by her son to find a job soon. (at the end of 10 years mark) I imagine, heartbreaking.
Phil has to maintain his 100k a year life style. I can't even see him physically get a real job, even less a high paying one.

- People suggested he could be a video game tester or whatever, I make a living as a dev tester and no way phil can do this job, you have to communicate with real people and be somewhat polyvalent with technology, at least in a decent company. Some companies have no problem hiring absolute social cunts like phil but at least they can get around doing their job. No way the pay can support his life style too.

Pigroach will continue faking financial woes, while continuing paying off both houses and stashing cash.

Can't wait for the divorce. The Khet is just waitting for the good opportunity to bank in.

Last edited:

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
Phil has to maintain his 100k a year life style. I can't even see him physically get a real job, even less a high paying one.

- People suggested he could be a video game tester or whatever, I make a living as a dev tester and no way phil can do this job, you have to communicate with real people and be somewhat polyvalent with technology, at least in a decent company. Some companies have no problem hiring absolute social cunts like phil but at least they can get around doing their job. No way the pay can support his life style too.

Pigroach will continue faking financial woes, while continuing paying off both houses and stashing cash.

Can't wait for the divorce. The Khet is just waitting for the good opportunity to bank in.
Even if he got a job as a game tester I don't see how he would be able to maintain a yearly salary of 100k/year. That's roughly my yearly salary as a software developer outside the video game industry.

• Informative
Reactions: Draza