DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will Phil introduce his begging for taxes (not counting his current daily tip goal)?

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 80 39.8%
  • Thanksgiving +/- 1 day

Votes: 62 30.8%
  • Between Thanksgiving and Christmas

Votes: 47 23.4%
  • Christmas +/- 1 day

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Between Christmas and New Year's

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • After New Year's

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Never

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Like this is darks worth....you don’t watch him for some high level gameplay or game strategies, you watch him because he’s another person that’ll talk back to you and have a conversation? Like god damn that shit sounds so sad lmao
Yeah pretty much. What else does he offer? If people in his chat cared about good gameplay, game facts/history, or even just someone sharing an equal love of gaming with the viewer thousands of other people do that better then Phil. The only reason to be on Phil's channel is Phil. Won't say everyone is there to have a conversation with him, but everyones reason to be there has to be centered around Phil himself there is no reason other reason.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Tomorrow D$P is taking the day off to go to the grocery store and run errands. He announced that he has 'no money in his bank account. Zero. Not a dollar to his name'. Is he's going to use a credit card to buy groceries?

Additionally, while given a $20 tip to buy 'the Untitled Goose Game', D$P apparently is unable to buy this game without chat buying credits off his Amazon Wishlist. It was apparently impossible for him to set that $20 aside or to buy the game the day he was given the tip.
dspGoose.png

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Update: thread > https://kiwifarms.net/threads/6-october-2019-dsp-gets-a-20-tip-to-buy-untitled-goose-game-walks-it-back-the-next-day-and-asks-viewers-for-shop-credit.62047/

-------------------------

Holy fucking shit.

So, remember how DSP said he'd buy/play Untitled Goose Game which DJRuno1 specifically tipped $20 for yesterday?

Oh wow, that was just...

Someone (DJRuno1, long-time viewer/fan) was using cheers to ask if DSP would play Untitled Goose Game if someone would gift it to him.

View attachment 961665

DSP said yes, and DJRuno1 proceeded to tip him $20 so he could buy the game on the Switch. Before even thanking him for the tip, DSP started to explain what DJRuno1 should have done instead: he should have bought him a code, instead of tipping him $20 like this. Like... wtf.

The reaction of the battered wife:

View attachment 961666

And to add insult to injury, DSP then refused to put him on the leaderboard as the top tipper (of the "slow" stream, btw), because the stream was ending soon anyway, even though he kept streaming for almost 15 minutes after getting the $20 tip...

-edit- Here's the whole thing in the form of a clip:

I can't even imagine how lonely/unloved/exceptional a person must feel/be to let themselves be treated like that by someone this ungrateful...
Well...he flat out said he isn't going to buy it and that someone has to gift him the credits for the Nintendo shop! Oh my lord.

Turbo Story.png

Clip:

"I wanted to play Untitled Goose Game, but I can't afford it now. If someone actually gifts me the Nintendo Credits, that's the very first thing I would play. I could play that this weekend and I want to play it this weekend, and I'm pissed of now that I can't, because I was pumped to play it.

So yeah, number one: if anyone was going to go to my Amazon wish list, please consider getting me the Nintendo shop credits. I think it's $15 plus tax, FYI. So please consider that, but yeah, again; I can't afford anything new right now. If anyone gifts credits on PSN or Nintedo shop, that would help out tremendously. Okay?"

Battered housewife DJRuno1's reaction:

DJRuno1 $20 for Untitled Goose Game poof gone1.png DJRuno1 $20 for Untitled Goose Game poof gone2.png

Let's be honest: this is the only way these people could learn - the hard way. Thanks for the money, dummy!

-edit- Whoops... looks like someone is taking some action:

DJRuno1 $20 possible chargeback Untitled Goose Game_chatlog.png

Yeah, this could get spicy. I'll open up a thread about this thing.

Last edited:

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
God, really makes you wonder where kat’s money is going. And why he would pay bills knowing he’s buying groceries the next day. Griftsydephil

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
The link still works for me, but I couldn't get it to save on either archive site I know of. If someone else can grab it...

• Informative
Reactions: Slander Man and JMR

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
The link still works for me, but I couldn't get it to save on either archive site I know of. If someone else can grab it...
I gotchu fam

I used https://clipr.xyz/ to get the clip btw

Attachments

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit.

So, remember how DSP said he'd buy/play Untitled Goose Game which DJRuno1 specifically tipped $20 for yesterday?

Well...he flat out said he isn't going to buy it and that someone has to gift him the credits for the Nintendo shop! Oh my lord.

View attachment 962535

Clip:
View attachment 962543

"I wanted to play Untitled Goose Game, but I can't afford it now. If someone actually gifts me the Nintendo Credits, that's the very first thing I would play. I could play that this weekend and I want to play it this weekend, and I'm pissed of now that I can't, because I was pumped to play it.

So yeah, number one: if anyone was going to go to my Amazon wish list, please consider getting me the Nintendo shop credits. I think it's $15 plus tax, FYI. So please consider that, but yeah, again; I can't afford anything new right now. If anyone gifts credits on PSN or Nintedo shop, that would help out tremendously. Okay?"

Battered housewife DJRuno1's reaction:

View attachment 962557 View attachment 962558

Let's be honest: this is the only way these people could learn - the hard way.

Thanks for the money, dummy!

-edit- Whoops... looks like someone is taking some action:

View attachment 962564

Yeah, this could get spicy. I'll open up a thread about this thing.
I still cant believe how scammy is this guy is. And we talking about some pity money, 20dollars. He scams his long time fan with 20dollars. I wish he would wake up but probably not cause he is a pathetic loser paypig.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
"So, no one in chat is talking to me...."

"Guys, no one is really talking to me..."

"So, I have no idea what people in chat are talking about right now... no one is talking to me..."

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Phil, you gigantic dipshit, you're supposed to provide the entertainment that you're constantly claim to produce by generating your shitty content. Chat has absolutely no obligations to talk to you, in any manner or form.

The reason why DSP is constantly harking his chat to talk to him is because his life is so non-eventful, boring, and asinine that he has nothing to talk about. Besides cooking, his shitty wife, his boring ass cat, and wrestling, DSP has absolutely nothing relevant to say.

Because of his status as a hermit, he never experiences anything interesting that could happen in his sorry ass life. This was recently proven by the week-long exercise bike/ elliptical saga where sending back some fucking house workout equipment was a monumental undertaking and was devoted upwards to 72 hours of bitching and complaining.

You know, sometimes, my emotions towards Phil gravitate towards anger and frustration (especially regarding his scamming ways, the money he earns, and his disgusting attitude) but shit like this reminds me how miserable of a life he gets to live: scared to go outside; scared to do anything significant; scared to take risks; scared to have a life. That's really fucking sad, all in all. No amount of money would justify living like he does.

Un-fucking-believable. The entitlement this guy holds towards every aspect of his shitty life is astounding. Fuck you Phil, you pathetic manchild. Nobody owes you anything and it's your fault for being a boring ass boomer fuck.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino