DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
This man expects people to give him large amounts of money for playing video games:

View attachment 968723

It really is like watching a stereotypical grandpa try to understand technology. He's kinda got the gist of it but these confounded controls with all those buttons just trip him up.

how many hours is it until you master something again? 10,000? Maybe that's a little generous for our dear old Dave.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
1570916134840.png

1570916145977.png

shekelshoah666

kiwifarms.net
His logic is so flawed when it comes to playing games. First he lies about Outer Worlds being only on PC on game pass trying to use that as an excuse as to why he has to get it on PS4 then when someone says he just downloaded it with game pass on his Xbone, DSP says hes gonna buy it on PS4 anyways cause his game pass might expire soon and it will run better on his PS4 Pro.

Dude swears hes about to lose his house and needs those tips NOW but when he can play a game for free or maybe 1 month of subscription fee he decides to pay full price so he can get "better performance" which may or may not be true.

Imagine have the option to play a game for free or spending $60 and choosing to spend the $60. This is why nothing he ever says about money is to be trusted.

architects

kiwifarms.net
Dude held a fucking bidding war for a fucking decoration. WTF is wrong with people? I love the damn dingus who literally wasted over 30 bucks to try and get it named “almighty underscore. For fucks sake

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where have these 565 subs come from? Haven't paid attention in a while, has he had some gifted or has his legit count increased?

And I thought fagginz had left the pigsty?

Like 150+ gifted subs last month. Swagginz left for a while and has come back but doesn't give money any more. Mostly talks with other chatters and makes fun of Phil.

My god, the end of this stream was extra disgusting...

For those wondering, the helmet-wearers had a bid-off to name that candleholder skull that will be gone in less than 3 weeks. So Phil ended up with around $170 in tips because literal re.tards think they're hilarious paying money to try (and fail) and name something "Almighty underscore". Because, you know, you really own Phil by giving him money.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
So there were 2 people who donated at the end but it was after dsp saying the bidding is over... ofc timezones, stream delay... it doesnt matter. Anyway... its not like they got outbided, they were just late. DSP gonna refund them, right?

kamekmagik

kiwifarms.net
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. Unfortunately the idiot cops don't know how to do their fucking job.

I was sitting in the parking lot of the park by myself. I decided to start jacking off, which us older guys know is just something you do then move on with your day

Apparently a kid's parents called the cops who arrested me for questioning. I said, dude, all you could see was funny faces. I was in the car, and from outside you could see NOTHING below my shoulders. I asked them if they'd arrest Jason Biggs for making funny faces? They didn't try to ruin his fucking life for making funny faces.

But apparently the cops were kids that thought it was this whole eleborate production! They thought I had candles everywhere, and rubbing oil all over my body, but I just did it and moved on with my day. Fucking idiots.

nuhuhuhu

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying my best to Google legal information on auction law in USA, but it's not easy.

The closest I got was law on "Shill Bidding" which comes in legal and illegal forms, but this is law for auctioning items, and I'm not sure if auctioning a service applies anywhere other than in DSP's stream, amazingly. Allowing bids by upfront payment breaks auction rules, but that's not a law.

Any lawyers out there that might have more information on this?

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Like 150+ gifted subs last month. Swagginz left for a while and has come back but doesn't give money any more. Mostly talks with other chatters and makes fun of Phil.

For those wondering, the helmet-wearers had a bid-off to name that candleholder skull that will be gone in less than 3 weeks. So Phil ended up with around $170 in tips because literal re.tards think they're hilarious paying money to try (and fail) and name something "Almighty underscore". Because, you know, you really own Phil by giving him money.

He's still subbed though. Or is he getting gifted subs as a "troll"?

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying my best to Google legal information on auction law in USA, but it's not easy.

The closest I got was law on "Shill Bidding" which comes in legal and illegal forms, but this is law for auctioning items, and I'm not sure if auctioning a service applies anywhere other than in DSP's stream, amazingly. Allowing bids by upfront payment breaks auction rules, but that's not a law.

Any lawyers out there that might have more information on this?
people performing auctions in the state of washington require a license.

something that may also be interesting
Online Auctions:
Individuals routinely making retail sales through online auctions or marketplaces are considered engaging in business and are required to register with the Department of Revenue and collect retail sales tax on sales to Washington customers.

but can you legally define what DSP is doing as an auction.
EDIT: does anyone remember if DSP calls his minecraft 'auctions' an auction? because if he does this might be a similar situation to
"its my business"
"im not a business"

Last edited: