DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Why will Kat not be on the Halloween begathon (according to Phil)?

• At work

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • At an actual social event (work-related or otherwise)

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • Scared to get dunked on again by that ni---..Tevin

Votes: 60 31.1%
  • Not actually living in the WAKhando anymore

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • It's none of your business (repeat ad nauseum while snake laughing)

Votes: 87 45.1%

• Total voters

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
D$P planned to go buy a PUMPKIN on his off day. The man with "zero dollars to his name", who had to use DJruno's $20 tip to cover an overdraft...planned to go buy a decorative gourd at inflated prices at a place selling seasonal pumpkins and hay rides.
Can't find the image but isn't there one where he and Panda went and bought some giant pumpkin? Dollars to donuts that he and Kat did go to the same place.

Last edited:

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Dont base anything on him "checking ips and knows who is who on his forum" and then claiming things.. He lies about it. I know it from firsthand experience.
We're talking about a guy who's still using a Hotmail account as his main e-mail; a guy who's too lazy to use existing social connectivity tools (Discord, mainly) to organize his fanbase and community; a guy who is scared of upgrading his laptop with a new OS and Windows Updates; a guy who's scared to upgrade his shitty 480p webcam; a guy who's terrified of upgrading his streaming setup, the very infrastructure he relies on to make his living.

Dave absolutely does not know how to use basic /ipconfig or /tracert or (God forbid) use a tool like Wireshark to trace somebody's IP.

He knows fuck all about basic networking and having an IP address means nothing unless you know how to use it.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can't find the image but isn't there one where he and Panda went and bought some giant pumpkin? Dollars to donuts that he and Kat did go to the same place.
It's literally the closest pumpkin patch to their condo so I'm sure they went there again. Fun fact it rained the last time he went with Leanna too.

Leon Breitling

kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he just play it then?

But no, lemme play PvZ which nobody asked for

View attachment 965136
This is another thing on the long list of inexplicable idiocy that is DSP's streams. Everyone KNOWS he's calling the shots, all these "nominations" and "votes" are considered illegitimate by him anyway. Just either do the thing you'd "love" to do because you said yourself your fans will support you no matter what, or just admit you don't wanna go through whatever effort to play the fucking game (depending on which Clock Tower he's talking about). Because even if you just said "don't wanna," again, you said your fans will support you, so why all the bullshit?

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
Dont base anything on him "checking ips and knows who is who on his forum" and then claiming things.. He lies about it. I know it from firsthand experience.
We went over this, and almost always go over it everytime his site is mentioned but, every website you visit unless your behind a VPN/Proxy you expose your IP address to the owner of the site, take a look at some apache, nginx access.log files.

Neat little forum software (yes even the shitty forum software his site runs off of) make it super easy even for literal exceptional individuals and wheelchairs to see that data in a nice digestible format. AWStats spring to mind but there are others.

Here's an example for xenforo, the shitty forum software this site runs on:

I don't have any difficulty believing Phil a paranoid dictator wants to know everyone entering his little domain IP address and using computers to make it easy for him because he's a lazy fuck who doesn't have time to cross check IP's dood! He has his computers do it.

Dave absolutely does not know how to use basic /ipconfig or /tracert or (God forbid) use a tool like Wireshark to trace somebody's IP.

He knows fuck all about basic networking and having an IP address means nothing unless you know how to use it.
Thats just it, he doesn't have to do anything that complex...simply by visiting the site or making a http connection to it you're giving him an IP address, whether thats the IP address of a VPN or Proxy however depends on if your connected to one.

This isn't just his site either this is literally every site you're able to connect to.

Last edited:

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Dont base anything on him saying "he was checking ips/knows who is who on his forum". He lies about it. I know it from firsthand experience.
We went over this, and almost always go over it everytime his site is mentioned but, every website you visit unless your behind a VPN/Proxy you expose your IP address to the owner of the site, take a look at some apache, nginx access.log files.

Neat little forum software (yes even the shitty forum software his site runs off of) make it super easy even for literal exceptional individuals and wheelchairs to see that data in a nice digestible format. AWStats spring to mind but there are others.

Here's an example for xenforo, the shitty forum software this site runs on:

I don't have any difficulty believing Phil a paranoid dictator wants to know everyone entering his little domain IP address and using computers to make it easy for him because he's a lazy fuck who doesn't have time to cross check IP's dood! He has his computers do it.

Thats just it, he doesn't have to do anything that complex...simply by visiting the site or making a http connection to it you're giving him an IP address, whether thats the IP address of a VPN or Proxy however depends on if your connected to one.

This isn't just his site either this is literally every site you're able to connect to.
I didnt question that. I know he can check it. Im just saying he tends to lie about the results. He didnt like the things I said on his forum and banned me and lied saying he checked my ip and claimed it was a sock. It wasnt.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
I didnt question that. I know he can check it. Im just saying he tends to lie about the results. He didnt like the things I said on his forum and banned me and lied saying he checked my ip and claimed it was a sock. It wasnt.
Ah ok, remember though, that could just be boomer phil wanting to sound hip and cool and use words he doesn't fully understand the meaning of ;)

Reactions: Haunter

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
May I suggest

What will ruin DSP's Halloween stream this year?

Having no money for awful decorations.

My Wife (Thumb) went to a party and left me alone with Jasper.

It's Tevin's fault again.
Uhhh my wife Khet has her own private adult life and it's none of your fucking buisness d00d wow people are stupid. She rented a very cheap costume and went at her friend's place she needs uhhhh, social time and have a good time ''snort''. ...... Babymanfuckinggaming cheered 50 bits and said something very stupid and I ain't gonna read it. I like maintainning a chill athmosphere.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm open to suggestions. I honestly thought the tip goal would be gone after a couple of weeks, and I'm pretty sure we're on week #6 of it.
Phil's excuse for Kat's absence on the Halloween schtreem this year will be:

• She has to work
  • Attending another, larger, more social gathering (work friends, etc.)
  • Afraid of the biblical hurt Tevin will put on her psyche
  • Too busy with her 34th straight Skyrim playthrough
  • (your suggestion here)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino