DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Why will Kat not be on the Halloween begathon (according to Phil)?

• At work

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • At an actual social event (work-related or otherwise)

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Scared to get dunked on again by that ni---..Tevin

Votes: 69 30.0%
  • Not actually living in the WAKhando anymore

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • It's none of your business (repeat ad nauseum while snake laughing)

Votes: 106 46.1%

• Total voters

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
It's sad that DSP's life is so devoid of interaction that the 60+ year old women I work with have more interesting social lives and half of that is them bitching about the food service at the assisted living home.

Like, how much of a miserable slug do you have to go WEEKS at a time where 'i bought groceries' was the highlight worth sharing. And not even 'fun' groceries to make a sort of exciting new recipe.

Throw me a bone, Phil. Have the bitch make you some orange frosting cupcakes for halloween or something, god damn.

Prince Lotor

Evil makes Kova a happy kitty
kiwifarms.net
phil is so stupid, he thinks ads just run for everybody
This is how he thinks ads work on Youtube as well. After Curse dropped him (for getting flagged and reported too much for them to deal with) he had a mini-freakout where he said, 'Dood! I figured out why my Youtube revenue is down! I watched a couple of my videos to make sure ads were playing properly and NO ADS WERE PLAYING!!!' He thinks every time he places an ad break that that is: Mr Phil Burnell placing an order for 1 advertisement to play on every single view, fulfillment by Youtube and Google AdSense.
Does Phil try to figure out how to make his video more desirable to advertisers? No, Youtube is fucking him over because they are morons who don't know how to do their jobs! Does Phil seek out his own advertising sponsors? No, they're all assholes who don't want to work with him, it's not his fault he's been a perpetual PR nightmare in freefall for a decade and a half.

Just like people who win the lottery and then die penniless in the gutter a few years later you can give someone large amounts of cash and make them "rich" but this doesn't teach them how to create or maintain wealth, it does not change their mentality or teach them financial management skills. This is why no amount of money anyone gives Phil will fundamentally change his situation. His parents have thrown thousands of dollars at him to bail him out of blunders and financial shortsightedness many times over the years and the only thing that has done for Phil is to teach him to expect it. Phil has the mentality of a poor person, the people who give him money reinforce this mode of being.

An intelligent person with $1,000,000.01 of debt who just received $1,000,000 would take that money and, after associated fees and taxes, invest whatever they could into a revenue generating source and work out a payment plan with their debtors so the revenue the $1,000,000 generates would pay off that debt over time.
Phil would take the $1,000,000 and give it directly to his debtors then say 'Great, I still have no money! At least now I'm only -1¢ [Snake Laugh]' and when tax time came around he would be begging for the $330,000 he owes in Federal taxes on that $1,000,000 of income, telling you all about the guy who "COMPLETELY FUCKED ME OVER!" by giving him $1,000,000.

Can't change who you are I guess. Nuthin he could do.

Draza

Бели месец
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil's excuse for Kat's absence on the Halloween schtreem this year will be:

• She has to work
  • Attending another, larger, more social gathering (work friends, etc.)
  • Afraid of the biblical hurt Tevin will put on her psyche
  • Too busy with her 34th straight Skyrim playthrough
  • (your suggestion here)
She's going to be working real hard at Jim's house the Gym.

• Agree
Reactions: SowonNation

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It's sad that DSP's life is so devoid of interaction that the 60+ year old women I work with have more interesting social lives and half of that is them bitching about the food service at the assisted living home.

Like, how much of a miserable slug do you have to go WEEKS at a time where 'i bought groceries' was the highlight worth sharing. And not even 'fun' groceries to make a sort of exciting new recipe.

Throw me a bone, Phil. Have the bitch make you some orange frosting cupcakes for halloween or something, god damn.
I think Dave's main reason for being a lolcow is he can't change. Just absolutely refuses. He's always the victim and people are always trying to screw him over. What kind of fucking life is that. Since the end of his 20's he's been this ignominious pariah
Right now Dave has 210 people watching him and his 11 year legacy. BadBunny has virtually double the amount of people, and she doesn't do much more than basically start debates in that shrill voice of hers and sits back while chat literally does all the heavy lifting. And she's been around how long? Year and change? She's seen definite positive growth and she's legit one of the most toxic bitches around.

I'm really starting to wonder if there was a weaponized Autism strike a few decades ago. Because for some reason everyone I know between the ages of 34 - 38 are the absolute most miserable, self-victimizing, whiny pieces of shit I've ever met. And that includes my horrible, shitty wife. There's this 4 year span where just everyone is terrible.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
After Curse dropped him (for getting flagged and reported too much for them to deal with)
Alright let’s not spread this lie and expose people to potential pignosis. He got dropped by curse because partner networks are on the decline and he wasn’t making them enough money to keep around. He got dropped the same time as a bunch of other people, it’s not because of trolls harassing his channel, it’s because he’s a little fish in an continuously decreasing pond

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
Alright let’s not spread this lie and expose people to potential pignosis. He got dropped by curse because partner networks are on the decline and he wasn’t making them enough money to keep around. He got dropped the same time as a bunch of other people, it’s not because of trolls harassing his channel, it’s because he’s a little fish in an continuously decreasing pond
That was his actual claim though. He claimed they dropped him because that the way it worked, Curse would have to manually make a counterclaim on ever report on behalf of Phil, and it was too time consuming for the Curse reps to keep doing, so they decided to drop him. I actually reached out to Curse about this claim, but they never got back to me.

Reactions: LavosReee

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
That was his actual claim though. He claimed they dropped him because that the way it worked, Curse would have to manually make a counterclaim on ever report on behalf of Phil, and it was too time consuming for the Curse reps to keep doing, so they decided to drop him. I actually reached out to Curse about this claim, but they never got back to me.
The fact that it came from the piggies mouth is exactly why we know it’s not the truth

SPhobos

kiwifarms.net
Phil is so god damn averse to playing new releases lately. If he wanted to bait chat into buying him games which it obviously sounds, and looks, like he's doing then he should have used that $20 to buy the fucking Goose. But he didn't, so remasters and DQ Builders 2 it is while lamenting how he won't be able to play new games in hopes of having a fat disability check tossed his way.

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net
He will buy the remastered Lion King and Aladdin games because people are screaming for them.
Jojojojo shit he doesnt know about the lion king isnt? for those that are not as old fags The Lion King has the reputation of being the Dark Souls of Disney games, the developers made the game horribly and terribly hard to prevent kids returning the game very quicky to the stores, the second level "i cant wait to be king" has the record of more obtuse and horrible level design you can imagine and it get WORSE from there, if he stream it will only end by him using the game journalism mode or just rage quitting after lvl 2 or pretty sure he will drop it when he get to the horrible waterfall that require super fast reflex to climb it

THERE'S ANOTHER WATCH_DOGS?
Yeah but everyone just want to play it for the assassin granny that come with cool perks as being badass and can die for no reason at all in any moment

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
This whole overdraft nonsense is just that. Nonsense. With how much he claims he overdrafts any reputable bank would have closed his account by now.
Assuming he isn't lying about that, they'll happily keep charging him the overdraft fees if he keeps paying them off. They'll make more money from him than a person who doesn't overdraft.

Now, if he wasn't paying them off and they just kept racking up, then yes, they should close the account and then go after him.

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
Strange that this time a year ago all of his money was getting sucked straight into a black hole (but for a very different reason).

He must be making a lot less this year if, without the pressure of having to backpay his taxes, he's still constantly in the red. Almost as if he's just making up shit so that he has a perpetual excuse to exploit his audience. It's just a shame that we have absolutely no way of knowing exactly how much he takes in since PayPal/Twitch/IRS/Soulmaid deduct monies from his hard earned grovelling.

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965763
Street smart man trying to understand topics which he has zero knowledge about.
Wow. This is just flat out stupid. For a dude that comes from the fighting game world, he knows the terminology but not what it actually means. Since when is predictive logic "Playing the game for you"?
Honestly, with how powerful even a cell phone is, this awesome news to read for the hardcore game nerds.
I think the issue is that back in the day, with less powerful hardware, game studios made fighters with a sloppy window for time of execution. On some you could be as slow as 600ms chaining moves together and it still would work. But as time went on, hardware became better and that window was shortened. It's now getting to the point where, yeah, negative latency is a very real thing. It's why fighters have gotten progressively more difficult as time went on, even offline face to face. You can't just mash buttons within a certain time window and see a move pulled off. You have been extremely precise and fast with the controls. That's why Dave sucks. We know he won't try to change. So as fighters get better, he gets worse, because in the end he's just a button masher.

I laugh when he plays any modern fighter and starts with his "He did this, I move to punish and it didn't go off" bullshit. Yeah Dave, it's not 2007, you don't have all the time in the world anymore to pull off combos. No, it's not because it's online play. It's because you won't even do any research to see how you're supposed to play these games.

The top players that win offline, also win consistently online. Yeah, there's a difference, but just like auto racing you learn the nuances that make each time different. Playing online there will be a bit of lag, sure, but predictive logic removes most of that because the game is analyzing how you play - that's the biggest thing. It knows how you play and what you do, so when you're faced with an online opponent the game will choose the inputs you have consistenly shown you do. If its wrong, it will compensate by giving the other guy a move that results in the HP loss being the same whether the game was right or not. Fucking moron.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Assuming he isn't lying about that, they'll happily keep charging him the overdraft fees if he keeps paying them off. They'll make more money from him than a person who doesn't overdraft.

Now, if he wasn't paying them off and they just kept racking up, then yes, they should close the account and then go after him.
god I would love to see the state of his account

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Prince Lotor

Evil makes Kova a happy kitty
kiwifarms.net
The fact that it came from the piggies mouth is exactly why we know it’s not the truth
Yeah, I didn't think about where that info came from when referencing it. . .or that right before he said that shit he was saying 'Curse said they love me and my Youtube channel and that everything's all good (I did nothing wrong) and they would love to keep me signed on, but DETRACTORS report my channel sooo much that with the Youtube changes they just can't afford it.'

He got dropped right along with channels his size and larger.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He must be making a lot less this year if, without the pressure of having to backpay his taxes, he's still constantly in the red. Almost as if he's just making up shit so that he has a perpetual excuse to exploit his audience. It's just a shame that we have absolutely no way of knowing exactly how much he takes in since PayPal/Twitch/IRS/Soulmaid deduct monies from his hard earned grovelling.
Eh, if he's making any attempt to make his quarterly payments, that would have the potential to drive his "in the red" continuity. That said, I'm more onboard with the "not broke, just can't spend as frivolously anymore" crowd for the most part. One piece of evidence in that pile is the fact that he has not, for several months now, said anything along the lines of "gotta save MAH house". Presumably, if he was actually hard up for money, he'd be freaking out about that again. And yet, he's not, nor has he (apparently) let the CT condo go into default or anything. So he's making somewhere around $3000 a month in mortgage payments, along with all his other shit, and somehow always just making it by, just as he has for about 3 years now.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Phil's excuse for Kat's absence on the Halloween schtreem this year will be:

• She has to work
  • Attending another, larger, more social gathering (work friends, etc.)
  • Afraid of the biblical hurt Tevin will put on her psyche
  • Too busy with her 34th straight Skyrim playthrough
  • (your suggestion here)
Found her guys!
Sound and safe dont worry Phil!

gym.jpg

Nurse Ratchet

So you got.. caught with a flat? Well..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965763
Street smart man trying to understand topics which he has zero knowledge about.
Lol he's not trying to understand; he wouldn't be able to understand anyway. He's doing what he does: copy/pasting someone else's words that look smart to him with refusal to elaborate (then banhammers), &/or, he's waxing intellectual. Then banhammers.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Phil has said he can't pay his bills for two years now. He makes less money currently than ever before.

If Phil couldn't pay his bills in 2017, he has an additional tax repayment, and is making less than before, how does he pay taxes?

I'm calling it. This thanksgiving Phil will tell us that he hasn't paid taxes and needs help. He will lose the house, and he needs it because Jasper loves it. If you don't tip you might as well abuse animals.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino