DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Why will Kat not be on the Halloween begathon (according to Phil)?

• At work

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • At an actual social event (work-related or otherwise)

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Scared to get dunked on again by that ni---..Tevin

Votes: 69 30.0%
  • Not actually living in the WAKhando anymore

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • It's none of your business (repeat ad nauseum while snake laughing)

Votes: 106 46.1%

• Total voters

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Anyone noticed how he recently changed tactics? In the past he always wanted the quick fix, he wasnt interested in anything that had a long time payout... but a few days ago he was saying that he will be fuked for a long time and he will need a long time solution.

There will be no stop for his begging, worst financial situation drama.

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
Anyone noticed how he recently changed tactics? In the past he always wanted the quick fix, he wasnt interested in anything that had a long time payout... but a few days ago he was saying that he will be fuked for a long time and he will need a long time solution.

There will be no stop for his begging, worst financial situation drama.
"Years" more he just recently said. My Theo Theory (I'm sure I'm not being original) is that he's lying to his parents and his audience about trying/wanting to foreclose the first condo back in CT. None of that shit makes any sense.

He'll beg and struggle along with his horse until that condo is fully paid off, so he can leech some free cash from whoever ends up renting it from him.

That's his *actual* long-term "solution" and plan to his ridiculous financial instability.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
"Years" more he just recently said. My Theo Theory (I'm sure I'm not being original) is that he's lying to his parents and his audience about trying/wanting to foreclose the first condo back in CT. None of that shit makes any sense.

He'll beg and struggle along with his horse until that condo is fully paid off, so he can leech some free cash from whoever ends up renting it from him.

That's his *actual* long-term "solution" and plan to his ridiculous financial instability.
He is unable to rent the condo.

He has already stated that renting the condo requires talking on the phone like a caveman. Phil only uses hotmail like a normal person. Until Connecticut can catch up to current year, there is nothing Phil can do.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I vaguely recall the condo loan being co-signed by his parents. That has always bugged me. Means his greedy hooves might not just pull him into bankruptcy but maybe his parents too.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
Phil has said he can't pay his bills for two years now. He makes less money currently than ever before.

If Phil couldn't pay his bills in 2017, he has an additional tax repayment, and is making less than before, how does he pay taxes?

I'm calling it. This thanksgiving Phil will tell us that he hasn't paid taxes and needs help. He will lose the house, and he needs it because Jasper loves it. If you don't tip you might as well abuse animals.
You don't understand, that house is, like, made for cats.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Phil has said he can't pay his bills for two years now. He makes less money currently than ever before.

If Phil couldn't pay his bills in 2017, he has an additional tax repayment, and is making less than before, how does he pay taxes?

I'm calling it. This thanksgiving Phil will tell us that he hasn't paid taxes and needs help. He will lose the house, and he needs it because Jasper loves it. If you don't tip you might as well abuse animals.
I think he admitted in the past that he can't afford to save for taxes

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Remember when we got begging every couple of months? It wasn't even three years ago when this kind of shit was "fun" because it was uncommon.
This is what happens with all scam artists. When the scam first starts and everybody is an unwitting sucker, the scammer doesn't need to be constantly on people to give them more money and they can play it cool for a while. Like you said, just a few years ago Phil only needed to beg every couple of months because that's all that was required. As suckers begin to wise up and stop giving away their money, the scam artist has a smaller base to steal from so they have to beg more often and keep coming up with more elaborate stories. They lie so frivolously and so often they forget the details of previous lies and can't keep their stories straight, which only leads to more people realizing they've been had and moving on; this also has the effect of making those who still believe even harder to convince they're being scammed. Phil is now at the point where he has a very small, but very dedicated base of suckers that he has to keep in line through pignosis every single day of his life. Even if Phil wanted to change, he can't because doing so would prove all the detractors over the years who called out his lies correct. If he stops begging, if he stops lying, if the gig is up, he loses everything.
Phil could have prevented all this by just being honest from the start and listening to everyone trying to legitimately help him at a time when he had all the opportunity to do so. Too late now.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens with all scam artists. When the scam first starts and everybody is an unwitting sucker, the scammer doesn't need to be constantly on people to give them more money and they can play it cool for a while. Like you said, just a few years ago Phil only needed to beg every couple of months because that's all that was required. As suckers begin to wise up and stop giving away their money, the scam artist has a smaller base to steal from so they have to beg more often and keep coming up with more elaborate stories. They lie so frivolously and so often they forget the details of previous lies and can't keep their stories straight, which only leads to more people realizing they've been had and moving on; this also has the effect of making those who still believe even harder to convince they're being scammed. Phil is now at the point where he has a very small, but very dedicated base of suckers that he has to keep in line through pignosis every single day of his life. Even if Phil wanted to change, he can't because doing so would prove all the detractors over the years who called out his lies correct. If he stops begging, if he stops lying, if the gig is up, he loses everything.
Phil could have prevented all this by just being honest from the start and listening to everyone trying to legitimately help him at a time when he had all the opportunity to do so. Too late now.
his ego is more important than anything

one day the truth will surface and it will be another "I had to lie to protect my family"

Reactions: aszs

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Assuming he isn't lying about that, they'll happily keep charging him the overdraft fees if he keeps paying them off. They'll make more money from him than a person who doesn't overdraft.

Now, if he wasn't paying them off and they just kept racking up, then yes, they should close the account and then go after him.
This isn’t entirely true. Someone who is constantly in the red on their account will get flagged. A financial institution isn’t in the business of taking risks on habitual abusers that require monthly account maintenance. These people will be warned and if they don’t stop their accounts will be shit down.

Yes they make money off the penalties, but what happens when the account holder doesn’t come out of the negative? They lose that money.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so Phil says that The Outer Worlds is the kind of game where he's going to want to explore, and that it will take longer to finish than what time he has left on his game pass promo. Therefore, instead of spending $10-20 on 1-2 months of game pass he is going to spend a full $60. Isn't this dipshit overdrawing his bank account every day?
he says he has done everything to reduce livings costs but still leaves electronics on 24/7, and has netflix, hulu, wwe, psplus & god knows what other subscriptions he doesn't need

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I understand his pigroach reasoning for doing the top cheer and top tip manually since he doesn't want Tevin_blacked_Kat $5 to be the top tip on the stream.

I don't understand his adversion to having the sub count and tip totals be automatic. I would say it's due to laziness, but he's working much harder to do manual updates.

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
This isn’t entirely true. Someone who is constantly in the red on their account will get flagged. A financial institution isn’t in the business of taking risks on habitual abusers that require monthly account maintenance. These people will be warned and if they don’t stop their accounts will be shit down.

Yes they make money off the penalties, but what happens when the account holder doesn’t come out of the negative? They lose that money.
Credit card companies do the same thing. They're happy to keep doing it to those people because it keeps them forever in debt.

And assuming it's the same bank as his home or car loan, they know he has assets they can put liens on.

• Agree
Reactions: lavrentiyberia

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Are the totals he comes up with consistently less than they ought to be?
as far as i know, probably not but i've seen it enough times to be convinced, no man can stare at a number he is changing and not notice that he's only changed a single digit

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Are the totals he comes up with consistently less than they ought to be?
Pretty much, yeah. These are all the videos I've made up to this point, and only one of them - the video that's not selected - has a higher outcome than it's supposed to have:

Basic Math vids overview.PNG

Mind you: I've checked the "surrounding" footage when creating these videos, and there weren't any cases of him deducting shit or rounding down numbers (or, in the one case, adding a tip he forgot earlier or something). He's also not very consistent in the "type" of error: it could be just $1 or $2 off, but also anything above that and even over $10. So yeah, it's kinda weird.

My theory is that he's simply not very good at multi-tasking or that he has some kind of dyslexia regarding numbers/calculations.

-edit- LOL. Okay, I searched for "dyslexia math" and I didn't know this was a thing, but apparently it is:

"Dyscalculia is difficulty in learning or comprehending arithmetic, such as difficulty in understanding numbers, learning how to manipulate numbers, performing mathematical calculations and learning facts in mathematics. It is sometimes informally known as "math dyslexia", though this can be misleading as it is a different condition. Dyscalculia can occur in people from across the whole IQ range, along with difficulties with time, measurement, and spatial reasoning. Estimates of the prevalence of dyscalculia range between 3 and 6% of the population. In 2015, it was established that 11% of children with dyscalculia also have ADHD.

Signs and symptons

The earliest appearance of dyscalculia is typically a deficit in the ability to know, from a brief glance and without counting, how many objects there are in a small group (see subitizing). Children as young as 5 can subitize 6 objects, especially looking at a die. However, children with dyscalculia can subitize fewer objects and even when correct take longer to identify the number than their age-matched peers. Dyscalculia often looks different at different ages. It tends to become more apparent as children get older; however, symptoms can appear as early as preschool. Common symptoms of dyscalculia are, having difficulty with mental math, trouble analyzing time and reading an analog clock, struggle with motor sequencing that involves numbers, and often they will count on their fingers when adding numbers.

Common symptoms

Dyscalculia is characterized by difficulties with common arithmetic tasks. These difficulties may include:

• Inability to comprehend financial planning or budgeting, sometimes even at a basic level; for example, estimating the cost of the items in a shopping basket or balancing a checkbook
  • Inconsistent results in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
  • Difficulty with multiplication, subtraction, addition, and division tables, mental arithmetic, etc.
  • A "warped" sense of spatial awareness, or an understanding of shapes, distance, or volume that seems more like guesswork than actual comprehension (basically all of his gameplay)
  • Difficulty with time, directions, recalling schedules, sequences of events, keeping track of time, frequently late or early
  • Ability to grasp math on a conceptual level, but an inability to put those concepts into practice
  • Difficulty with choreographed dance steps
  • Having particular difficulty mentally estimating the measurement of an object or distance (e.g., whether something is 3 or 6 meters (10 or 20 feet) away)
  • When writing, reading and recalling numbers, mistakes may occur in the areas such as: number additions, substitutions, transpositions, omissions, and reversals
  • Inability to concentrate on mentally intensive tasks
  • Mistaken recollection of names, poor name/face retrieval, may substitute names beginning with same letter."
Persistence in adults

There are very few studies of adults with dyscalculia who have had a history of it growing up, but such studies have shown that it can persist into adulthood. It can affect major parts of an adult's life. Most adults with dyscalculia have a hard time processing math at a 4th grade level. For 1st-4th grade level, many adults will know what to do for the math problem, but they will often get them wrong because of "careless errors," although they are not careless when it comes to the problem. The adults cannot process their errors on the math problems or may not even recognize that they have made these errors. Adults with dyscalculia have a tough time with directions while driving and with controlling their finances, which causes difficulties on a day-to-day basis.

:stress:

It would explain so fucking much. :story:

Last edited:

Awful Meerkat

I really like being here with...Phil.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965763
Street smart man trying to understand topics which he has zero knowledge about.
Mr. The-world-is-not-black-and-white jumping to the extremes once again. If the game uses AI to predict your next input then it will definitely completely play itself.

Then again, he'll love this.
Almost seems like the exact same thing he's already done :story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino