DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 137 45.2%
  • February

Votes: 170 56.1%
  • March

Votes: 99 32.7%
  • April

Votes: 70 23.1%

• Total voters

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When that happens he will be remembered for his famous last words:

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT I SOMEHOW RUN OUT OF STAMINA AND I DIED, that's fair, UH-HUH"

*Wet Snort*
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't had any health issues due to stress happen while he was live. Not even a heart attack. The way he is, you'd think we would all be sitting watching a Tevin stream and he just suddenly has a stroke because someone mentioned Khet or called him a fag.

He will outlive us all

BabygotACKACKACK

I told you, to buy, the figure!
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't had any health issues due to stress happen while he was live. Not even a heart attack. The way he is, you'd think we would all be sitting watching a Tevin stream and he just suddenly has a stroke because someone mentioned Khet or called him a fag.

He will outlive us all
I mean he hides his gout flare ups. Hell he denied having gout for 2 years so who knows what kinda shit he has and isn’t telling or showing unless he knows it’s an emergency

The perfect paypigs doesn’t exi-:

Attachments

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net

He will outlive us all
I think he may have had a stroke, to be honest.

I've noticed for a long time that he constantly is moving his tongue around in the left side of his mouth (his left, our right) and during the truncated boomer segment last night, people in the restream were heavily mentioning that the same side of his mouth looks like it's drooping. Some suggested Bells Palsy, but I think a stroke is much more likely.

There's something going on there, though. It definitely seems to be getting worse, and I've noticed weird shit with the left side of his mouth for a long time, and it always felt like nobody else was picking up on it.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net

I've noticed for a long time that he constantly is moving his tongue around in the left side of his mouth (his left, our right) and during the truncated boomer segment last night, people in the restream were heavily mentioning that the same side of his mouth looks like it's drooping. Some suggested Bells Palsy, but I think a stroke is much more likely.

There's something going on there, though. It definitely seems to be getting worse, and I've noticed weird shit with the left side of his mouth for a long time, and it always felt like nobody else was picking up on it.
“The latest duhtracturr meem is that I’m having a stroke. Uhh...WRONG! What’s happened is that the gout has spread to my face and is making it painful for me to even talk. You’re lucky that I was even able to schtreem today!” *SNORT*

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
I never understood Phil's logic with firearms. He doesn't trust himself with a firearm, but he's ok keeping an axe? Then again, purchasing a firearm requires safety and range training.

"Aint got time for that dood"
He owns an ackacks-axe

Umm no! Phil never had a stroke! His face droops on one side because his mom brushed his teeth too hard in high school.
Didn't he have a stroke on stream a while back?
tumblr_inline_opatbuL4O01r2vvqk_540.png

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Was this discussed in the past few days? Did you hear this story before? Its totally new to me and frankly I dont believe.

Nothing in this story really makes sense.
So basicly he was invited to the WCG reality show but he said no cause... he was very popular on youtube... why would he go to a reality show.
HE WAS THE FIRST CHOICE, Justing Wong just the second.
He also claims he hates reality shows, but he loves wrestling which IS a reality show, but with half naked musclemen.

And I still dont know how to normally embed a video...

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Was this discussed in the past few days? Did you hear this story before? Its totally new to me and frankly I dont believe.

So basicly he was invited to the WCG reality show but he said no cause... he was very popular on youtube... why would he go to a reality show.
He also claims he hates reality shows, but he loves wrestling which IS a reality show, but with half naked musclemen.

i brought it up but since im a lazy dip shit didn't clip it, i thought it was really confusing that he'd turn down a source of income in his "white hot" days

Regulas

https://i.imgur.com/lGsfFyY.jpg
kiwifarms.net
In the Kat Speculation thread users have begun tracking the days she works as implied by Phil and events in the background. Last I looked, it was estimated she was working three days a week. If she was any kind of valued employee, you'd think the effort to transfer her from MI to WA would mean she works more hours. OTOH, if she was a troublesome hourly widget, those fuckers get passed around companies like herpes. If she was a pain to work with, and asked to transfer out of the district, they'd gladly make Khet someone else's problem. I see that scenario more than the gold-digging demon lady also being put-together enough to be nationally flexible management at Kohls. And in that case, it would explain fewer days at work, and not more, especially during the most important months of retail sales.

Taking everything Phil says as mostly lies with a bit of truth, my guess is the "transfer" really meant "I told her find a part time job out here and then I'll confirm your plane ticket." If she actually did transfer within the company, she was still so low on the totem pole (part time associate, I'm thinking), it would have been the same if she applied as an outsider. No benefits or anything. The same process they use to get rid of the guy that steals out of everyone's coats without having to do the termination paperwork.

Phil's greed was too strong not to demand Khet find a job before she even got there. On her end, she didn't move in with him to work, so she does the bare minimum. Phil being a spineless slug, can't confront her and tell her to work more, but she can definitely demand more money from him, and I think that's happening behind the scenes.
I have a feeling she'll get bored and go full time. Outside of vidya, Phil does absolutely nothing but watch WWE.

Nixxit

kiwifarms.net

Should be noted that according to this, DSP's story about Justin Wong being eliminated on a fighting game is completely untrue, and he went down on episode 7 (The penultimate one), nowhere near the third as Dave says. I'll let you make your own opinion about whether this is gin torpedoing his memory or him trying to sneak a jab at one of his archnemesis.

Also the rocking, Jesus.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net

I noticed his appearence changing and put it down to prostate cancer

he would only hide it until the chemo bill comes in the mail

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
He doesn’t do anything to maintain anything he has and yet he still makes money from all of it. His Patreon for example offers absolutely nothing. His perks are either useless or completely dead, so by all accounts, because he doesn’t deliver on his promised perks, his patreon should be shut down.

But here we are and he still makes $347 a month from 84 forgetful dumbasses who should have canceled pledges a year+ ago, for doing absolutely nothing.
It really is wild his patreon is still a thing he makes money from. He doesn’t give a fuck about it and doesn’t acknowledge any of the idiots still giving money on it. 100% a scam