DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 133 48.7%
  • February

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • March

Votes: 85 31.1%
  • April

Votes: 57 20.9%

• Total voters

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
Shooting himself in the foot here with that huge spread of games. But hey, more money to waste because he's good at that.
Nah, don't worry. Of that list, there are probably 3 games that Phil will have too much trouble finding or getting to work for some reason, 2 that are just too similar to something he is playing at some point in the last two or next two months, 2 that Phil regards as obvious 'troll' picks, and 2 that are too expensive to be covered by an expensive sub goal (and likely fundraiser stream). Phil already knows which titles these are, but he likes to play this little game where he doesn't tell anyone else until the day before and then calls them stupid for thinking it was possible, even after he put them in the poll.

It's a 'Viewer's Choice' of how to get shit on, really.

Last edited:

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Last time I remember him speaking about actually driving in recent memory is that he drove his wife to work last winter when it snowed badly so that the car wouldn't get buried in multiple feet of snow. Can't find the awkward picture he posted last year.

He gets nervous going ~45 mph and won't drive on highways.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/kat-speculation.46010/page-88#post-5790126

Think he's got a kinda phobia of driving because of an accident he was in that was very serious but he was back in school the next day and a cramp and/or panic attack he had driving on a high way once ~20 years ago.
He actually said very recently that he does all the driving on his days off when he goes out because it was only fair since kat drives to work every day. I wanna say he said this within the last two weeks. I remember because it was during a tevin stream and I called bullshit right as he said it then tevin ranted for a few minutes about how he refuses to believe it.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
He actually said very recently that he does all the driving on his days off when he goes out because it was only fair since kat drives to work every day. I wanna say he said this within the last two weeks. I remember because it was during a tevin stream and I called bullshit right as he said it then tevin ranted for a few minutes about how he refuses to believe it.
It makes sense why Phil thought driving to Bellevue was such a difficult task, he basically has to go on highways to go outside of like 5 miles anywhere. What a pussy.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
With DSPs full story until the current arc, he could prolly make three videos and rival the LOTR trilogy in length. Director's Cut even.
I don't think DtRH goes that deep, I mean the DSP video was more about briefly touching on events and doing so in a neutral manner sometimes not looking very deep in to the actual situation and often giving Phil the benefit of the doubt.

Would be interesting to see some true detractor do a lengthy well edited video on DSP, but the problem with such a video is it would be outdated the second it releases. I bet a few years after DSP leaves the internet/dies we'll get a few videos reflecting on all the crazy shit and climaxing with his downfall/rage quitting the internet/death.

Rubea Meretrix

kiwifarms.net
I don't think DtRH goes that deep, I mean the DSP video was more about briefly touching on events and doing so in a neutral manner sometimes not looking very deep in to the actual situation and often giving Phil the benefit of the doubt.

Would be interesting to see some true detractor do a lengthy well edited video on DSP, but the problem with such a video is it would be outdated the second it releases. I bet a few years after DSP leaves the internet/dies we'll get a few videos reflecting on all the crazy shit and climaxing with his downfall/rage quitting the internet/death.
It was mostly a "What if" scenario.

I for one would love SecretLifeofDSP to release his magnum opus, "Phil's Life". Top tier editing of X years legahcy.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
It was mostly a "What if" scenario.

I for one would love SecretLifeofDSP to release his magnum opus, "Phil's Life". Top tier editing of X years legahcy.
Well if we're doing theoretical scenarios, and this question goes to everyone: Who would you have play Phil in the eventually cinematic universe Disney movie of his life?

We need someone who can capture the depth of his insanity. I wouldn't even know where to start.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shield Breaker

Prince Lotor

My dad is a fish-person. My mom fucks fish-people.
kiwifarms.net
Well if we're doing theoretical scenarios, and this question goes to everyone: Who would you have play Phil in the eventually cinematic universe Disney movie of his life?

We need someone who can capture the depth of his insanity. I wouldn't even know where to start.
Are there any fat, balding albinos with muscular dystrophy and autism that are actors?
Just get one of those, some hair dye and coloured contacts and you're in business, bonus if they give off latent homosexual energy.

Otherwise I think maybe current day Takeshi Kitano would be pretty good, he's got the comedic and acting chops plus I want to see Phil played by an Asian.
His IMDb page.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net

i swear we've talked about this before and im going to say seth rogen, malissa mcarthy, devito
there are so many good options

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
i swear we've talked about this before and im going to say seth rogen, malissa mcarthy, devito
there are so many good options
I want this guy from trailer park boys to play dsp

4A062450-C82D-4B44-A5A7-A194E2F68D7D.jpeg

edit: DSP trying to shame people for being afraid of the snow, the day after he changed his day off to avoid 1 inch of snow, says him and khet were laughing at them, while they both live 3 minutes from the local mall

Last edited:

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net

DtRH's vid on Dave was almost verbatim Dave's lolcow.wiki page--it was literally his script. Now that that website is down, I'd be surprised to see an update vid. Or, we'll see it once Jersh gets his wiki pages up and running and he's spoon fed the info again.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino