DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 141 34.3%
  • February

Votes: 216 52.6%
  • March

Votes: 175 42.6%
  • April

Votes: 109 26.5%

• Total voters

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
$200 tip from "Godzilla". MidFirst Bank keeps smiling.
his entire attitude has a symbiotic relationship with money

full clown/nice guy mode

edit: some tard asked if he still drinks

"every once in a while i'll have a gin and tonic, or a rum and coke, or my new favourite vodka with grapefruit juice"

get some help phil

edit2: "I don't go around staring at old videos", how many retrospectives has he done

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not balding and fat enough. Also lacks the kind of ugly bird like nose and Nixonesque jowls of Pig. Also not miserable looking enough.

Seriously, it's one thing to make yourself for a larf now and again. It's another when you keep doing it and show to the world your crippling narcissism.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah he got 200,000 coins at the beginning, which is pretty much cheating, along the same lines as the save state bs
It's just a save import bonus. Some of the most expensive upgrades are ~65k apiece. It's not that big an advantage, especially in a game that isn't hard at all outside of Insanity difficulty, which I'm sure he's not playing on.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
It's just a save import bonus. Some of the most expensive upgrades are ~65k apiece. It's not that big an advantage, especially in a game that isn't hard at all outside of Insanity difficulty, which I'm sure he's not playing on.
sorry, never played mass effect, just assumed it meant everything was now free, he exclaimed that he wouldn't have to do any grinding

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sorry, never played mass effect, just assumed it meant everything was now free, he exclaimed that he wouldn't have to do any grinding
He also needs tons and tons of mineral resources to actually make them, which means lots of planet scanning, the notoriously most boring part of the game. We're not talking hours and hours worth but if he wants everything he'll need to spend some time in every system, which is great in a game in which the narrative suggests you're under time constraints.