DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 141 34.3%
  • February

Votes: 216 52.6%
  • March

Votes: 175 42.6%
  • April

Votes: 109 26.5%

• Total voters

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Does he actually think anyone that does taxes are just going to drop their other clients - ones not trying to go bankruptcy - to do his taxes last minute during their busiest season? Especially when he's playing the my taxes are more complicated than an international company card? I fully expect him to try and ask for an extension thinking it will get him off the hook in having to provide it to the court.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
It's just a save import bonus. Some of the most expensive upgrades are ~65k apiece. It's not that big an advantage, especially in a game that isn't hard at all outside of Insanity difficulty, which I'm sure he's not playing on.
Nope, you are correct. Normal is the setting, special armor upgrades will not be employed so as not to overcompensate. Wouldn't an 'evil' character just buff themselves to OP combat levels by any means available so as to really become an intergalactic scourge though? If you're going to gimmick play the game, commit to the character you're portraying, I say.

He also needs tons and tons of mineral resources to actually make them, which means lots of planet scanning, the notoriously most boring part of the game. We're not talking hours and hours worth but if he wants everything he'll need to spend some time in every system, which is great in a game in which the narrative suggests you're under time constraints.
Think the same bonus cache dump gave him a bunch of those too he said yesterday when they hit his inventory and he didn't know they were auto added to his character's haul?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think the same bonus cache dump gave him a bunch of those too he said yesterday when they hit his inventory and he didn't know they were auto added to his character's haul?
It does, but it'd only be enough to barely cover everything available before he does Priority: Horizon (essentially the end of the first third of the game), and that's assuming he does everything available to him before that point and misses no pickups.

Anyone know if he's doing the DLC?

If it wasn't already apparent from my forum avatar, this is one of my favourite things about Philbert. Might need to spend today looking up all the examples of DopplegangerSydePhils he's made over the years.
To be fair, no game designer in the world would want to put in resources that’d let you create an avatar that looks as miserable as Phil.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
If it wasn't already apparent from my forum avatar, this is one of my favourite things about Philbert. Might need to spend today looking up all the examples of DopplegangerSydePhils he's made over the years.
Make a thread. Share!

Edit: ninja'd by 20 minutes and I didn't even notice. I'll hang my head in shame. Whatever I still want to see all the fakesydephils.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dsp has "sponsorship offers all the time", because of his "youtube views", he tells them to look into his detractor community and the sponsors immediately change their mind

it definitely isn't because he's lazy
No, it's because he's a lying pisscunt.

If he ever does get offers (X), it's only bc they haven't looked into him. He then accepts immediately, but adds a sobby rider about his life in ruins bc jerkoffs on the internet wahwahwah. Then they look into him & ultimately nope the fuck out. He returns to the internet with his daily renewed sense of outrage at being alive, & delivers his revised narrative.

You (the Royal) will never convince me that he gives one pubic hair of a fuck about full disclosure fucking ever, with fucking anyone. Himself included.

How else do I know this? He hasn't popped up in one of his bitchrages since the chair drama to eviscerate any random businesses.

He's 100/100 on this. Even post-remarriage Twitch catches some of the bus when it suits him.

Ergo, & as also 100/100 with this guy: Horseshit.

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net
I had the restream on in the background for a bit and think I heard him wanting to do the DLC because they weren't released when he played it the first time.

Edit:
Timestamp @ 3:20
The DLC for Mass Effect 2 is some of the best content that BioWare managed to produce (except for Arrival, that was dumb). As morbidly curious as I am to see him play it, it'll probably make me mad at the internet.