DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 141 34.3%
  • February

Votes: 216 52.6%
  • March

Votes: 175 42.6%
  • April

Votes: 109 26.5%

• Total voters

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As morbidly curious as I am to see him play it, it'll probably make me mad at the internet.
I just want to see how many times he gets pasted by the Geth Cannon in Overlord. That segment is so poorly designed that even if you know what you're doing it's difficult not to get killed at least once, and the game doesn't give a fuck about what difficulty you're on.

Also, Arrival hasn't got shit on Firewalker. Fuckin' floaty ass hovertank.

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
He was talking about traveling to tournaments and his parents bitching about all the money he spent.

Dollars to donuts, he wasn't being poverty like most of the FGC. Where some guys would go 4 to a room to save money, the most he probably did was split stuff with Rambo. But would also probably go to higher level restaurants and shit, instead of doing 2AM Denny's like a lot of other guys. Multiple ways to save money when being a world warrior, but doubt Phil did any of them outside of splitting a room. Mainly because cutting costs means doing shit with other people; and Phil wanted to be the King of Hate, not someone people would be willing to do shit with.

PreferredPenne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
I almost forgot how this narcissist loves himself so much that he creates an avatar that looks like him in every game.
I used to think it was because he completely lacks imagination, but based on his insistence that he avoid dating sims because "I gotta real life full time adult relationship", I think he always creates himself because, by his logic, he's the one playing the game, so the character should look like him. Like he actually believes that he's the character in the game.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Tuesday was their Valentine's Day, as they bought each other cards. Both are BUSTING THEIR ASS today.
X to doubt but if it's true then they must not give a crap about each other. We know how much she makes so we know she's not working her ass off earning money every chance she can. You're telling me she couldn't take the day off to get pampered? And meanwhile you have Mr. Shut-In who works whatever hours he gives himself so he could easily have taken the day off.

Don't have to be Spiderman to sense this one. How many years are we in to the marriage and already they don't give a shit about Valentine's Day? Yeesh.

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
You're telling me she couldn't take the day off to get pampered?
Kat could have taken the day off, but Phil couldn't. He has to bust his ass working to raise tips for bills. Valentine's Day pay2win event doesn't pay for itself, you know.

Kat just decided to work rather than sit at home moping while her husband yells at a TV playing children's games. Maybe there's a coworker that will give her more attention than Phil.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
10 months because they got married in April I believe.
Honestly these endless sagas are making me lose track of time, The space between the bankruptcy saga and the wedding feels like it could be years. They got married less than a year ago and aren't spending Valentine's together... Not just a loving relationship, a passionate one.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to think it was because he completely lacks imagination, but based on his insistence that he avoid dating sims because "I gotta real life full time adult relationship", I think he always creates himself because, by his logic, he's the one playing the game, so the character should look like him. Like he actually believes that he's the character in the game.
I think "no imagination" still holds weight because the few times he hasn't essentially made himself he's made characters that already exist, such as making the Joker in (I think) Bloodborne. He can't be fucked to imagine what his character ought to look like so he just makes himself and when he decides not to do that he just recreates something recognizable that he knows.

It's just a symptom of the larger problem that for whatever reason he refuses to emotionally engage with the games he plays. It's all just about getting to the end within the time he's allotted himself in his autism-riddled, gin-soaked brain and making as much money as he can doing it. He doesn't care about story or decisions or characters and so he treats those aspects with apathy or joking dismissal (at best) or vitriolic ranting (at worst). Him inserting himself is probably a blend of disinterest and ego (since most chargens have a randomizer mechanic, or set of defaults).

I wish he'd stop playing RPGs altogether, seeing as how he's never appreciated a narrative in his entire life (except his own, maybe).

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
No, it's because he's a lying pisscunt.

If he ever does get offers (X), it's only bc they haven't looked into him. He then accepts immediately, but adds a sobby rider about his life in ruins bc jerkoffs on the internet wahwahwah. Then they look into him & ultimately nope the fuck out. He returns to the internet with his daily renewed sense of outrage at being alive, & delivers his revised narrative.

You (the Royal) will never convince me that he gives one pubic hair of a fuck about full disclosure fucking ever, with fucking anyone. Himself included.

How else do I know this? He hasn't popped up in one of his bitchrages since the chair drama to eviscerate any random businesses.

He's 100/100 on this. Even post-remarriage Twitch catches some of the bus when it suits him.

Ergo, & as also 100/100 with this guy: Horseshit.
The other tip that it's all bullshit is that he said the potential sponsors said they watched his content and "it was positive" but dealing with detractors wasn't worth it. So they want someone to promote their product but they don't want someone popular, or entertaining, or fun, or with thousands of viewers. No, they wanted to have Phil represent them because he's "positive"...which coincidentally is the exact word Phil constantly uses about his streams and no one else uses or cares about.