DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • May

Votes: 135 40.3%
  • June

Votes: 124 37.0%
  • July

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 51 15.2%

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 68 20.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 99 29.6%

• Total voters

Banned in 49 States

kiwifarms.net
He is acting like playing doom is like being shelled by krautz during the Somme.

80 years old have better sensory capacity then DSP. Is he afraid to get a seizure or a stroke from playing games?

Reactions: tzgnilki

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I love just the full narcissist here. Anyone that doesn't see the game's flaws that I rant about is just a fanboy.

Twitter 2020-03-25_19-00.png

is there a clip?
I can't clip a stream in progress, but go to Tevin's stream and start at about the 46:40 mark from the start of the stream (it starts between games).

DSP is still ranting that "other people are butthurt" because DSP is telling the truth about the game and everyone else is just kissing the game's ass.

Edit: It was a double post.

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I love how DSP refuses to ever have a favorite anything.

Someone asked him what his favorite lore in a game was and DSP replied (for once not ranted) that he would have to look up everything he played in the last two decades. Couldn't just name something off the top of his head.

"I don't weigh and balance games in my head. I don't have Top 10 Countdowns"

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
Well now you're hurting everyone in the room. :( Mario's Restaurant can kiss my butt, pardon my language.

Also I can't get enough of Phil with the default moronic/sad/stupid frown on his face. I really dislike him, a lot.

edit: moronic and stupid are the same, but I looked at him for a minute and moronic/sad/stupid were the words that entered my head.
Dont get me wrong, even i'll admit, the game does not shit around on ultra violence and nightmare, i had to do a lot of trial and error to beat nightmare, and even still it took me 30+ attempts to beat the final boss on nightmare.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
I think it's safe to bet that it will be used to ask for money. The only question is what the "special" thing is and how much money he'll want to show/"celebrate" it.
Given the actual situation and the grade of stupidity of his wheelchairs he could easily announce that poor Jasper has been infected with Covid19 and is in desperate need of a special (read: expensive) medicine that Dave and the Horse cannot afford at the moment. He needs to raise additional 800 $ per week through tips for the next six to eight weeks or Jasper might die. #savejasperthecat

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit hes so assblasted about not being able to play the new half life game, because his shit tier computer cant handle it.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil just said he's "never done a top 10 countdown" of games.

DSP is claiming that tomorrow's appointment got changed three times.
I guess this is the 3rd arrangement. Original one on the 5th, moved to the 26th, moved from in-person to phone.

I don't think there's any speculation tonight, he's obviously fucking hammered. His behavior tonight has been ridiculous.
He's not slurring or anything. He's just being a salty little bitch because he's nervous about tomorrow and money hasn't been raining down upon him for showing up.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He's not slurring or anything. He's just being a salty little bitch because he's nervous about tomorrow and money hasn't been raining down upon him for showing up.
I agree. He's sober. He's just an old man that hates everything now.

Combine that with his narc personality where "anyone that doesn't agree with me just refuses to see the truth."

Edit: Warzone sucks too. Everyone is a terminator and the controls to shoot are delayed.

He literally just said that Warzone doesn't allow him "to hide out until the end."

Double Edit: DSP just said that "once I get home [tomorrow morning] I'll let everyone know via Twitter that the stream is about to begin."

He's acting like he has to go somewhere tomorrow for an in-person meeting.

Last edited:

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203285
Noticed this recently on my restreams that there's a "line" of distortion that goes along the middle of his webcam. It's constant, too. Really easy to notice tonight in COD.
Tevin has been complaining about it for a while now.

Oh right... I originally came in to shill this

hector85

kiwifarms.net
on tonight's stream he mentioned he has payments coming up and needs tips. at this point is he just saying it out of habit? unless I'm wrong when you file for bankruptcy you stop paying your creditors so what does he have left to pay? his current residence, 2 HOA dues, car loan, electric bill, phone bill, and cable bill? he has definitely made enough whoring out the vest over the last few days that plus the twitch payment should have covered everything and more or am i wrong?

I love just the full narcissist here. Anyone that doesn't see the game's flaws that I rant about is just a fanboy.

View attachment 1203310

I can't clip a stream in progress, but go to Tevin's stream and start at about the 46:40 mark from the start of the stream (it starts between games).

DSP is still ranting that "other people are butthurt" because DSP is telling the truth about the game and everyone else is just kissing the game's ass.

Edit: It was a double post.
I can't think of any specific examples besides that time he yelled at Swagginz while playing Sekiro, but he's had this mentality for a long time.
Maybe it's because of peepul asking him "How come <Streamer> doesn't struggle so much with X?" that he came up with this as a coping mechanism. I think he also broke down ranting about this during his initial streams of the new CoD game.
He genuinely holds himself as the most honest gamer on the internet, and that his playthroughs speak for the "average" gamer and that anyone who does better than him is a tryhard no-life.
But man, the courthouse stress is really piling on. This is what happens when you put off important things.
EDIT:
1-if-im-doing-better-than-you-youre-a-noob-17921355.png

This is an old-ass image I grabbed of me.me, yet it suits Phil to a T. Goes to show how he never grew up.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
on tonight's stream he mentioned he has payments coming up and needs tips. at this point is he just saying it out of habit? unless I'm wrong when you file for bankruptcy you stop paying your creditors so what does he have left to pay? his current residence, 2 HOA dues, car loan, electric bill, phone bill, and cable bill? he has definitely made enough whoring out the vest over the last few days that plus the twitch payment should have covered everything and more or am i wrong?
he has to respond to the relief from stay filed by midfirst bank in the next week or two

• Agree
Reactions: actually