DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 144 28.8%
  • February

Votes: 225 45.0%
  • March

Votes: 217 43.4%
  • April

Votes: 176 35.2%

• Total voters

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He's not slurring or anything. He's just being a salty little bitch because he's nervous about tomorrow and money hasn't been raining down upon him for showing up.
I agree. He's sober. He's just an old man that hates everything now.

Combine that with his narc personality where "anyone that doesn't agree with me just refuses to see the truth."

Edit: Warzone sucks too. Everyone is a terminator and the controls to shoot are delayed.

He literally just said that Warzone doesn't allow him "to hide out until the end."

Double Edit: DSP just said that "once I get home [tomorrow morning] I'll let everyone know via Twitter that the stream is about to begin."

He's acting like he has to go somewhere tomorrow for an in-person meeting.

Last edited:

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203285
Noticed this recently on my restreams that there's a "line" of distortion that goes along the middle of his webcam. It's constant, too. Really easy to notice tonight in COD.
Tevin has been complaining about it for a while now.

Oh right... I originally came in to shill this

hector85

kiwifarms.net
on tonight's stream he mentioned he has payments coming up and needs tips. at this point is he just saying it out of habit? unless I'm wrong when you file for bankruptcy you stop paying your creditors so what does he have left to pay? his current residence, 2 HOA dues, car loan, electric bill, phone bill, and cable bill? he has definitely made enough whoring out the vest over the last few days that plus the twitch payment should have covered everything and more or am i wrong?

I love just the full narcissist here. Anyone that doesn't see the game's flaws that I rant about is just a fanboy.

View attachment 1203310

I can't clip a stream in progress, but go to Tevin's stream and start at about the 46:40 mark from the start of the stream (it starts between games).

DSP is still ranting that "other people are butthurt" because DSP is telling the truth about the game and everyone else is just kissing the game's ass.

Edit: It was a double post.
I can't think of any specific examples besides that time he yelled at Swagginz while playing Sekiro, but he's had this mentality for a long time.
Maybe it's because of peepul asking him "How come <Streamer> doesn't struggle so much with X?" that he came up with this as a coping mechanism. I think he also broke down ranting about this during his initial streams of the new CoD game.
He genuinely holds himself as the most honest gamer on the internet, and that his playthroughs speak for the "average" gamer and that anyone who does better than him is a tryhard no-life.
But man, the courthouse stress is really piling on. This is what happens when you put off important things.
EDIT:
1-if-im-doing-better-than-you-youre-a-noob-17921355.png

This is an old-ass image I grabbed of me.me, yet it suits Phil to a T. Goes to show how he never grew up.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
on tonight's stream he mentioned he has payments coming up and needs tips. at this point is he just saying it out of habit? unless I'm wrong when you file for bankruptcy you stop paying your creditors so what does he have left to pay? his current residence, 2 HOA dues, car loan, electric bill, phone bill, and cable bill? he has definitely made enough whoring out the vest over the last few days that plus the twitch payment should have covered everything and more or am i wrong?
he has to respond to the relief from stay filed by midfirst bank in the next week or two

• Agree
Reactions: actually

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. He was begging hard this month immediately after getting paid thousands by Twitch. It took a long time, but Phil finally made it acceptable to beg 24/7.
He also has his 2018 federal tax payments ($500 a month), his state B&O monthly payment ($100-$150, roughly), and maybe trying to pay some of his 2019 or 2020 federal taxes. I'd guess it's that, his lawyer probably having told him "If you hit my tips goal, I'll put on my representation vest for April 10th", and his general begging because he can't just run up more credit debt.

my fantasy is they croak and leave their little remaining $ to animal shelter and Philberto has to challenge the will.
finally - some tuff luv eh?
Doubt that's gonna happen my dude, I mean it was their parenting decisions that they kept carrying on even into his adulthood that made the phil we know. I mean they're still throwing money at him from time to time. Didn't they pay for some shit with him and kat not too far back? After he announced they were old and poor?
he's probably afraid that he won't find anyone anymore after Kat leaves him, so he tries his best to not make her leave him by doing all the chores instead of doing chores togheter or have them do half-half like a normal married couple usually does
This is serious optimism if you think he does a shitton of chores. He rolls out of bed, nukes some food, starts stream. He probably rinses his dish off and because outside of this and his laundry he has no household impact he considers his chores done. I doubt she does it either from what we found out about her very early on.
So wait a second, his wife's low IQ observation that he made a big deal about was that "people don't need hand sanitizer!"

Holy shit, she may honestly not even be a gold digger, she may just be straight up tarded. Match made in a mental ward. Ugly and stupid to boot, yeesh.
I've thought all along she was just another person who was mentally underdeveloped like Leanna was, and that he kind of wants that so they don't see the writing on the wall about him. At one point I was watching her interactions and I thought to myself, "What if she's actually mildly mentally handicapped/traumatized and works at the grocer as a disability hire doing bagging/cart pushing?". I mean...it would go a long way to explain the pignosis she appears to be under. Even Leanna made fun of DSP from time to time before full detractorville.
Maybe the fuckhead should actually read some "news" instead of wanking off to his WWE bullshit 24/7 for a change:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/03/17/coronavirus-shopping-stores-introduce-time-for-vulnerable-elderly-pregnant/5074064002/

Even I heard about this and I am not even from the US of A.
Ok, hear me out. What if this is yet another pigroach luck? He is in a highly infected town and stumbles into a grocery store during their vulnerable persons shopping time thus dodging higher chances at infection? I mean alternatively he could have made that choice on purpose too, I never got that he was so exceptional he wouldn't figure that out, just completely free of moral qualms and dense as fuck.
He blames Dark Souls for the fact that devs now feel the need to cater to the small audience who likes hard, unfair and stressful gameplay.

They ruined Doom, dood!
This is an interesting one. The last generation of gaming was full of "cinematic experience" gaming like Uncharted, etc where it's kind of like a movie with gameplay but at no point designed to be really challenging. We saw the peak of handholding, and gouging on everything. Dark Souls as a franchise (really DeS but not important) showed that a game that did not overtly hold your hand wouldn't just sell, it would succeed if made well. So not every game became Dark Souls but many took a page or hint from it and many series actually benefited from stepping back from the Nintendo School of Treating Your Players Like Toddlers.

The fact that he literally related it to Dark Souls is a little exceptional but I mean..he's not known for his insightfulness.
I think it's safe to bet that it will be used to ask for money. The only question is what the "special" thing is and how much money he'll want to show/"celebrate" it.
Man I hope it's to pretend like Kat is preggers. "We might have a kid on the way...these missed days were for doctor's appointments."

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
I've thought all along she was just another person who was mentally underdeveloped like Leanna was, and that he kind of wants that so they don't see the writing on the wall about him. At one point I was watching her interactions and I thought to myself, "What if she's actually mildly mentally handicapped/traumatized and works at the grocer as a disability hire doing bagging/cart pushing?".
Considering Katherine's housing history, she's been in the system for a decade and has near certainly been in mental therapy the entire time. I've been there in group therapy, assuming she's like most there, she's not capable of much beyond minimum wage tard work. And it's clear to me that she's been on benzos or some drugs every time she's been on stream, both Phil's and her own.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's so compulsive with excuses that he reflexively uses them. He at one point tried to use the online lag excuse when he got bodied by the AI in a Street Fighter game, before realizing as he said it said excuse doesn't work. It's just reflexive blame shifting so he doesn't have to acknowledge that he's gonna blow it on sweaty muscle man pictures for a shitty gatcha game and then wonder why he's now 550k in debt despite the numerous begdays he's done for himself and Jasper.

Arrakis Sandworm

Worms are in all the best places
kiwifarms.net
Considering Katherine's housing history, she's been in the system for a decade and has near certainly been in mental therapy the entire time. I've been there in group therapy, assuming she's like most there, she's not capable of much beyond minimum wage tard work. And it's clear to me that she's been on benzos or some drugs every time she's been on stream, both Phil's and her own.
I wasn't in the world of DSP back when he was with Leanna so I don't know if we have an official story about what happened between the two of them. In terms of who broke up with who. All jokes aside, I think Phil actually is the one to have initiated the break up (or shut her out and made her just leave). If you think about all of the flaws we know about DSP, he would not put up with someone that was becoming that complex. She was starting to dig at him, expecting things from him, and, the last straw, hurt his bottom line. His thin skin prevents him taking even what could possibly be a criticism. DSP has neither the intelligence nor the patience to put up with someone having a chronic mental health problem. He dumped her ass at the curb the moment he realized the relationship was going to take work and it might cost money.

I have been on the side of "Khet is just stupid; not a gold digger." I have met a lot of girls like her in my life. They're not all there, but they don't talk or express themselves enough for you to make a definitive call on their intelligence. Display zero emotion. If what you say is true then I can see the exact same thing happening again a few years down the road. Khet is going to go through a bad phase of high stress and anxiety. Their relationship will be matured past the point of "my uwu boyfriend/husband makes me happy." She's going to need an actual husband to take care of her and take some responsibility as a partner. DSP will not have that. He will just drown her in sugared words, and, when that fails, they'll "mutually part ways."

I wasn't in the world of DSP back when he was with Leanna so I don't know if we have an official story about what happened between the two of them. In terms of who broke up with who. All jokes aside, I think Phil actually is the one to have initiated the break up (or shut her out and made her just leave). If you think about all of the flaws we know about DSP, he would not put up with someone that was becoming that complex. She was starting to dig at him, expecting things from him, and, the last straw, hurt his bottom line. His thin skin prevents him taking even what could possibly be a criticism. DSP has neither the intelligence nor the patience to put up with someone having a chronic mental health problem. He dumped her ass at the curb the moment he realized the relationship was going to take work and it might cost money.
This has been discussed to death but she was already regularly "going out with the girls" and the girls from work were ribbing her about DSP before the complexity and resentment you speak of started to grow.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203285
Noticed this recently on my restreams that there's a "line" of distortion that goes along the middle of his webcam. It's constant, too. Really easy to notice tonight in COD.
Tevin has been complaining about it for a while now.
That actually is the shadow of the microphone. There is a light source - I think it's the sun - shining or reflecting in his face, causing the microphone to cast a shadow across his face when he's close enough to the mic and at the right angle.

Due to the low resolution of his webcam plus the compression artifacts from the livestream/low bit rate when a lot of stuff happens on screen - which gets even worse/more noticeable if you watch it on Youtube or through a re-stream - it sometimes looks like a straight line, but it's actually not.

Here's some footage taken directly from his latest Twitch VOD, which he hasn't deleted yet. Go full screen to see the shadow on his face, but also notice that his (oddly shaped) head and the loveseat both cast a shadow on the wall behind him. You see the mic shadow clearly moving across his man tits and face between 0:23-0:29:

Some time ago, people also thought he had a wet spot along his chest/stomach when wearing particular shirts, but that's also turned out to be his mic casting a shadow on him. You can also see this happening in the clip above.

I always play games on normal difficulty (if they offer a choice) because I want the experience. If its a good game i want to replay or has challenges I'll up it

I can't fault Phil for this.

However..."At any moment, I could pick up a controller..." you know where this goes.

I would agree with him to a certain extent, HMP is the default difficulty and even then it's certainly not press A to win, you can still be killed in seconds if you don't pay attention. Games are also supposed to be about enjoyment, so playing on the easiest or hardest difficulty doesn't make you any more or less of a gamer. Of course a good streamer would make any difficulty level entertaining to watch.

Reactions: DarkSoulsPhil

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A baby's cry can be over 120 dB. That's the volume strength of a siren. There's no chance DSP (who is not exactly Father of the Year material) is consistently seeing to his supposed child's needs to the extent that no one has ever heard it make a sound until now. Not unless it was being housed somewhere else and it was just brought to the compound yesterday.
This is partly because I don't want it to be true, but in addition to being loud as fuck, babies will interrupt sleep and require frequent attention at all hours of the day. Think about how bent out of shape Phil gets about his self-imposed schedule. Then imagine a screaming shit factory that gives absolutely zero fucks what his schedule is. Not a chance he would have maintained his exact schedule.

Also remember that Jasper was promised as a "huge positive" for future streams. Maybe Kat is going to dragged on stream for co-OP Animal Crossing.

I can't believe he hasn't reached the stage where he dictates what a minimum tip should be.
Kinda already has with his bitching about the 30 cent fee PayPal takes that has resulted in people tipping $1.30 now. Not exactly what you mean, but close.