DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 144 29.1%
  • February

Votes: 225 45.5%
  • March

Votes: 217 43.8%
  • April

Votes: 171 34.5%

• Total voters

Zeelpulp

kiwifarms.net
Is there any info/pics of his parents in this massive thread or another?
He said once that his mother was the type who never accepted blame or could ever be wrong on any topic.
If Dave is only 2nd place in the Burnell family narcissists pool I'd like to see his mothers version of the pre stream

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Is there any info/pics of his parents in this massive thread or another?
He said once that his mother was the type who never accepted blame or could ever be wrong on any topic.
If Dave is only 2nd place in the Burnell family narcissists pool I'd like to see his mothers version of the pre stream
there are videos where his mum is present, before he moved to WA I think

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe phils complaint about DOOM Eternal is that it plays like DOOM and caters to fans of DOOM..its like complaining that a Mario game has platforming.

I think this pretty much confirms that Phil didn't play the classic DOOM games and started only with DOOM 3 like the only DOOM game i've played is 2016 and even i know what classic DOOM is like.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe phils complaint about DOOM Eternal is that it plays like DOOM and caters to fans of DOOM..its like complaining that a Mario game has platforming.

I think this pretty much confirms that Phil didn't play the classic DOOM games and started only with DOOM 3 like the only DOOM game i've played is 2016 and even i know what classic DOOM is like.
Needs more DOOM

DOOM