DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 144 28.5%
  • February

Votes: 226 44.8%
  • March

Votes: 217 43.0%
  • April

Votes: 180 35.6%

• Total voters

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is he worried about Covid? I thought people just needed to get healthy.
Oh, it's because a few of the sick bays for victims of the Wuhan Flu for Seattle are less than 15 minutes away from him and well within his autistic weekend shopping fest that he calls a "date".

Pig is terrified of getting really sick because it's one thing to have sniffles and use it to skive dancing for pennies. It's another to have a Bat Bug that's known to further fuck up your lungs even if you're healthy.

grump

kiwifarms.net
most definitely, you don't want DSP to have his awesome west on? Don't support many DSP streams anymore but I just saw one that was legendary
You realize you're only making Phil more boring right? Phil is at his most interesting when he's lean and hungry. All this extra money paypigs shower only causes him to get lazier and cut back on effort and interaction, ie as paypigs have upped their contributions higher and higher he's dropped virtually everything except straight streaming . And it all just goes down the bankruptcy blackhole in the end anyway so you're literally throwing money into the toilet.

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
You realize you're only making Phil more boring right? Phil is at his most interesting when he's lean and hungry. All this extra money paypigs shower only causes him to get lazier and cut back on effort and interaction, ie as paypigs have upped their contributions higher and higher he's dropped virtually everything except straight streaming . And it all just goes down the bankruptcy blackhole in the end anyway so you're literally throwing money into the toilet.
i think he was being sarcastic by saying it was really him

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are giving me way to much credit. And you are contradicting yourself.

Reactions: GnomeofDoc

Gentle Ben

kiwifarms.net
So now that it's come out that our piggyboy knowingly hid Paypal assets on his application in the first place, what happens? Do they just demand the statements, or worse?