DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 144 28.5%
  • February

Votes: 226 44.8%
  • March

Votes: 217 43.0%
  • April

Votes: 180 35.6%

• Total voters

Gentle Ben

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they'll be able to determine what Phil spent all that money on. He said he transfers his Paypal to debit cards. Which is obviously super shady, but I don't know if they can see what he used those cards for.
Depends if they decide to go deep on him and get a forensic accountant involved. Not likely, but who knows. I wish only the worst for ol' Phil.

Pandalee’s Tits

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they'll be able to determine what Phil spent all that money on. He said he transfers his Paypal to debit cards. Which is obviously super shady, but I don't know if they can see what he used those cards for.
I don’t think it matters to them what it’s spent on. He has already filed his paperwork and verified the accuracy. When they see numbers that double what he claimed to have made they will likely immediately dismiss. They don’t give a shit if he spent it on $4,000 worth of baked beans or hookers. In the eye of the law it’s the same misrepresentation.

Now whether or not they can actually prosecute him for perjury that’s a valid question.

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
"we had a lot of disruptive idiots"
on what, has phil publicly acknowledged what he was doing today?
He did kind of. He read a tip that said he was "not human for playing games after a bankruptcy hearing" and stuff like that. But he tried to ignore it. But he also said "everyone one stream knows what's going on"

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why not go buy the same vest for 20 bucks
I will tell you exactly why. For some reason that stream goal amused me so much. It's historically speaking probably the lamest thing I have ever heard of. "uhh ok guys I will put on a west if i reach my stream goal of 100$" The most low effort most exceptional thing I have ever heard. I could not resist. It's just so fucking ridiculous i had to make that happen. Some maniacal joke inside me could not let that epic idea slip away. Imagine a world where phil would have played last one of Trump's Chosen People simulator without his west on. NOT ON MY WATCH.
edit: (null and his word filters) it translates my insanity perfectly

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will tell you exactly why. For some reason that stream goal amused me so much. It's historically speaking probably the lamest thing I have ever heard of. "uhh ok guys I will put on a west if i reach my stream goal of 100$" The most low effort most exceptional thing I have ever heard. I could not resist. It's just so fucking ridiculous i had to make that happen. Some maniacal joke inside me could not let that epic idea slip away. Imagine a world where phil would have played last one of Trump's Chosen People simulator without his west on. NOT ON MY WATCH.
edit: (null and his word filters) it translates my insanity perfectly
He's offered that "goal" multiple times in the past week and gotten money from exceptional individuals like you to wear the vest. It's happened multiple times and only continues to happen because people think they're humiliating him. They're not. He gets exactly what he wants.

Was the Citibank caller real or?
I don't know. I think he's actually a debt buyer, but I may be optimistic. Either way, his call was justified.
We're working on verification. The image hosting issues have delayed it.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
He's offered that "goal" multiple times in the past week and gotten money from exceptional individuals like you to wear the vest. It's happened multiple times and only continues to happen because people think they're humiliating him. They're not. He gets exactly what he wants.
Can you even humiliate someone who has no dignity or standards?

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By withholding money such that he is forced to do things he actually thinks he's above doing.
I just want to know how you think that is feasible, phil is by definition a bankrupt beggar. People are literary throwing him scraps. How can you be more degraded. By having a actual job where you contribute to society? NO DUDE you are not getting it at all

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are literary throwing him scraps
Those scraps add up to more than $100,000 of income a year, and they have for going on about 8 or 9 years now. The closest we've gotten to true dejection was around Christmas 2017 when he had to come up with the state B&O tax for 3 years. Otherwise, it's been a never-ending series of begathons funded by people who either think "I'm helping!" or "It's just $20. He needs $3000."