DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 144 28.6%
  • February

Votes: 225 44.7%
  • March

Votes: 217 43.1%
  • April

Votes: 179 35.6%

• Total voters

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those scraps add up to more than $100,000 of income a year, and they have for going on about 8 or 9 years now. The closest we've gotten to true dejection was around Christmas 2017 when he had to come up with the state B&O tax for 3 years. Otherwise, it's been a never-ending series of begathons funded by people who either think "I'm helping!" or "It's just $20. He needs $3000."
In phils nightmare of a million credit cards and defaulted condos I don't think it matters. It's weird obsessing over a disaster not happening fast enough.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
In phils nightmare of a million credit cards and defaulted condos I don't think it matters. It's weird obsessing over a disaster not happening fast enough.
Bottom line: Phil is more entertaining when he's not getting money. If you want to burn your money that's eventually going to a trustee or some bank, that's your choice. But, please stop for our entertainment purposes.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not looking to speed up anything. @darkwingosonichugorl correctly points out that Phil's infinitely funnier when he's not getting the money he feels entitled to. That's when we get full-on pissbaby raging about anything and everything, and he can be sent into a 30 minute rant with a single highlighted message in chat. That's the Golden Hour of DSP watching, imo.

BSV

Last minute vest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bottom line: Phil is more entertaining when he's not getting money. If you want to burn your money that's eventually going to a trustee or some bank, that's your choice. But, please stop for our entertainment purposes.
This just makes me mad. I have contributed to 0.0002 % of what phil makes in a year. IT DOESNT MATTER. He is an adult man begging for money on a daily basis with no future at all. I have not done anything with anyones entertainment purposes. I have just amused myself. Some DSP detractors are obsessed lunatics. I am just a lunatic. If you haven't noticed. Phil is like a honeybadger he will just go on and we have no influence what so ever.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
I'm listening to the 341 meeting just now. Two observations:

1. DorkSinusPig is really good at talking to the IRS.

2. The "citibank" guy sounds like a troll. Is his voice a little familliar? How hard would it be to get in on a DSP conference call? (And would "citibank" count as a "creditor" even if they weren't recognized as-such?)

EDIT: 3. Was citibank guy doing all the beeping throughout? Hilarous.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
I'm listening to the 341 meeting just now. Two observations:

1. DorkSinusPig is really good at talking to the IRS.

2. The "citibank" guy sounds like a troll. Is his voice a little familliar? How hard would it be to get in on a DSP conference call? (And would "citibank" count as a "creditor" even if they weren't recognized as-such?)

EDIT: 3. Was citibank guy doing all the beeping throughout? Hilarous.
the beeping was from people trying to call in when the call was full.

• Informative
Reactions: AStupidMonkey

Cistern Rumbler

Groovy Warhead Commander
kiwifarms.net
This just makes me mad. I have contributed to 0.0002 % of what phil makes in a year. IT DOESNT MATTER.
Those scraps add up to more than $100,000 of income a year, and they have for going on about 8 or 9 years now. The closest we've gotten to true dejection was around Christmas 2017 when he had to come up with the state B&O tax for 3 years. Otherwise, it's been a never-ending series of begathons funded by people who either think "I'm helping!" or "It's just $20. He needs $3000."
^

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Phil just had to explain the plot device of Jurassic Park.

Phil... dude... every kid who ever liked Dinosaurs (which is probably every kid ever) has seen those movies... they don't need an explanation.
DSP explained to the trustee the difference between net income and gross income during the meeting. He also pigsplained what PayPal and YouTube were.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
The best part of Animal Crossing is how Kat is mayor or playing his account so Phil isnt even working on the village himself.

Its like Minecraft if Phil just let papavera build and then loaded the map up himself to walk around later.

Phil runs a business that creates on demand and live streamed entertainment content, by the way.