DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 143 29.3%
  • February

Votes: 223 45.7%
  • March

Votes: 217 44.5%
  • April

Votes: 166 34.0%

• Total voters

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
i've been watching for maybe 30 mins and i've only seen him walk around showing off what khet has done

his contribution to the huge museum? a ladybug & honeybee
At least he didn't donated a cockroach.

currently salty about people who get more views than him
Maybe he should stream 341 hearings instead. Instant triple views.

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know why he brought up Insurgency Sandstorm?

Its a fine enough shooter but its weird anyone would have asked for it, unless its on console now.

I'd love to see him play Tarkov.
Some paypig asked him in yesterday's ME2 stream (right after the 341 call) if he would get the new Insurgency since it is being ported to PS4 soon. On being told that it is kind of a big deal in the PC world, he said he would consider getting the PS4 version if there is enough interest

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

Comma

kiwifarms.net
In phils nightmare of a million credit cards and defaulted condos I don't think it matters. It's weird obsessing over a disaster not happening fast enough.
I can easily flip this argument around and say that you're actively trying to slow down a disaster, especially now while DSP can't use any credit lines and relies solely on cash. I'm not using the word obsessed, but I could have easily done so, looking at the fact you sent him literally thousands of dollars in the past, helping him keeping his head above water.

Also: IF the bankruptcy goes through as intended and/or MidFirst Bank somehow won't succeed in what they're trying to do, there is still a possibility he doesn't have to pay off his credit card debts and/or the remaining CT condo mortgage. So by throwing cash funds his way, you're kinda gambling on that being not the case, which is a risky thing to do within the DSP Universe.

No one is telling you what to do or what not to do with your money, but I think the "Don't get directly (financially) involved with DSP" standpoint is a wholesome and wise one. A bit too late for you, I realize that, but for what it's worth.

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
I can easily flip this argument around and say that you're actively trying to slow down a disaster, especially now while DSP can't use any credit lines and relies solely on cash. I'm not using the word obsessed, but I could have easily done so, looking at the fact you sent him literally thousands of dollars in the past, helping him keeping his head above water.

Also: IF the bankruptcy goes through as intended and/or MidFirst Bank somehow won't succeed in what they're trying to do, there is still a possibility he doesn't have to pay off his credit card debts and/or the remaining CT condo mortgage. So by throwing cash funds his way, you're kinda gambling on that being not the case, which is a risky thing to do within the DSP Universe.

No one is telling you what to do or what not to do with your money, but I think the "Don't get directly (financially) involved with DSP" standpoint is a wholesome and wise one. A bit too late for you, I realize that, but for what it's worth.
He's spent tens of thousands supporting Philip. It is no use.

However it doesn't really matter, if Vidar hadn't sent him the 61 bucks, some Jeff/Vergotototo/Badbod paypig would have done it. He was bound to get a bunch of cash today.

Hungrymandinner

kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t Vidar live in a homeless shelter? The exceptionality is strong in that one.

Phil’s only hope at this point is that the trustee contracts a fatal case of covid-19 before she can examine the PayPal records.

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else find it funny that Phil wants to say nothing about his bankruptcy process. "It is what it is and the info's out there, but I'm done talking about it." What happened to "Come to me if you have any questions! I'm honest and transparent!"

He'll go on huge cocky laughing rants when he feels he's in the right, or he'll rage/pity himself and find an angle to play the victim. Or he'll spin it like him and the trustee are buddy buddy and it was this quick little thing. This time he has NO reaction at all.

That's what it feels like to be a narc and to get publicly bodied in such humiliating fashion.

To me, one the highlights of the call was when Nancy asked Dave, word for word, 'IS THIS A HOUSE OR A CONDO?'.
The delayed answer produced hilarious tense moments.

Phil never called his CT condo an apartment. That says to me that he cares enough to be accurate in his speech (regarding this matter at least). So every time he calls his WAkhando a house, it is an act of self-delusion. If he was a real man, he wouldn't give a shit about the exact kind of property he lives in. But DSP is so vain and desperate to be perceived as a big boy, that he thinks living in a house is a sign of success.

Of course, most people in this forum knew this already, but now we have the best possible proof, coming from piggy's own mouth, and it FEELS FUCKING GOOD.

I guarantee you if he gets called on this in the future, he will dismiss it immediately.
'Yes, I live in a khando, who cares? Literally, only dumb fucks like you care! ACK ACK!'

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
He made too much to qualify.
Holy shit it dawned on me just now, you're absolutely right, he's even above the phase out level of income too so not even a reduced check. Khet probably would qualify if she files individually though so we'll see if tax guy screws her over despite doing hers for free this year supposedly.

Can any Animal Crossing fans tell me which playthrough is better, Phil's or Christian Weston Chandler's from the 2000s?

Reactions: Texas Funnyhair

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit it dawned on me just now, you're absolutely right, he's even above the phase out level of income too so not even a reduced check. Khet probably would qualify if she files individually though so we'll see if tax guy screws her over despite doing hers for free this year supposedly.

Can any Animal Crossing fans tell me which playthrough is better, Phil's or Christian Weston Chandler's from the 2000s?
the way dsp worded it, you'd think she was self employed

I bet his tax guy is just doing her tax return to see if she's owed a refund

she's just as dumb as phil

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
the way dsp worded it, you'd think she was self employed

I bet his tax guy is just doing her tax return to see if she's owed a refund

she's just as dumb as phil
This is more likely than some might believe, when the 'individual mandate penalty' for not having health insurance in the Affordable Care Act era was recinded a few years ago I heard about a lot of local filers using tax prep firms that were mysteriously still paying the fine for no coverage despite it not being law anymore, guess who got that money instead of the government or the filers who were told they still owed it?