DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • May

Votes: 138 35.3%
  • June

Votes: 136 34.8%
  • July

Votes: 83 21.2%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 62 15.9%

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 114 29.2%
  • 3-4

Votes: 80 20.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 118 30.2%

• Total voters

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
Why has he been so insufferable tonight?

First it was banning raiders because they pissed him off by spamming his chat as is traditional.
Then he goes and micro-analyses the portral Seattle
Claims he lives in Seattle now
Spends 30 mins bitching about the writing and how the plot points are poorly placed

Is he upset that he just saw more sex on screen in 5 mins than he's had with his wife in the last year?

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
Is he upset that he just saw more sex on screen in 5 mins than he's had with his wife in the last year?
It can't be this because he carefully averted his eyes and didn't look at the screen once during the scene. He bounced between chat and the barrel of the camera.

Curiously, Phil completely ignored a $10 tip from Randyobutternub. The message wasn't a troll message, it read like something Phil would say and was agreeing with him that the story is shit and there is nobody to empathize with. He's read several shoutouts since, but he never acknowledged this one.

EDIT: The dude just tipped $5 again to ask if Phil missed the $10 tip earlier. Turns out he just flat out missed one of the largest tips of the evening. Allegedly.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It can't be this because he carefully averted his eyes and didn't look at the screen once during the scene. He bounced between chat and the barrel of the camera.

Curiously, Phil completely ignored a $10 tip from Randyobutternub. The message wasn't a troll message, it read like something Phil would say and was agreeing with him that the story is shit and there is nobody to empathize with. He's read several shoutouts since, but he never acknowledged this one.

EDIT: The dude just tipped $5 again to ask if Phil missed the $10 tip earlier. Turns out he just flat out missed one of the largest tips of the evening. Allegedly.
From Wings' chat a little over two months ago:

[21:50:32] <%Elon__Tusk> How does phil have $5k in expenses every month?
[21:51:27] <%randyobutternub> his expenses dont add up

Also, go here and see who ol' randy follows on Twitch. There's a little bit of a theme.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
From Wings' chat a little over two months ago:

[21:50:32] <%Elon__Tusk> How does phil have $5k in expenses every month?
[21:51:27] <%randyobutternub> his expenses dont add up

Also, go here and see who ol' randy follows on Twitch. There's a little bit of a theme.
So there is just some weird cult of mentally stunted people with too much money that follow around living memes on Twitch and drop money on them to get attention? Or am I missing the gist of this?

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
Phil: "You should not earn a paycheck to be an idiot on the Internet"

Also, I would laugh at Phil attempting to write or edit a real game review together.
View attachment 1416190
This nigga. So the journalists are idiots because they don't understand that the remaster is for people who liked the original game or are fans of spongebob. They reviewed it low because the game wasn't updated for modern audiences.

Remember the time he played Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and called the devs hacks for not updating the game for modern audiences to enjoy? Jesus H. Christ this fucking guy.

Dread Pirate Retard

kiwifarms.net
This nigga. So the journalists are idiots because they don't understand that the remaster is for people who liked the original game or are fans of spongebob. They reviewed it low because the game wasn't updated for modern audiences.

Remember the time he played Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and called the devs hacks for not updating the game for modern audiences to enjoy? Jesus H. Christ this fucking guy.
Heads I win, tails you lose. DSP will always find a way to bitch, internal consistency be damned.

God imagine being 40 and watching someone else’s let’s play with your wife. I love that we still never get a name to these phantom content creators. It’s not uncommon at all for YouTube people to acknowledge other people’s work.

it must be killing him though to have to sit through other people’s videos. There was a time where he did nothing but shit on YouTube and everyone on it, then suddenly a year or so into his marriage and he’s watching other YouTubers for fun? Yikes

Attachments

KD6-3.7

within cells interlinked
kiwifarms.net
God imagine being 40 and watching someone else’s let’s play with your wife. I love that we still never get a name to these phantom content creators. It’s not uncommon at all for YouTube people to acknowledge other people’s work.

it must be killing him though to have to sit through other people’s videos. There was a time where he did nothing but shit on YouTube and everyone on it, then suddenly a year or so into his marriage and he’s watching other YouTubers for fun? Yikes
He’s obviously also watching ahead a bit to see what’s coming up so he won’t get stuck on a “puzzle” or be too surprised by a jump scare, or get lost in some of the bigger areas. It also gives him the ability to “guess” what’s going to happen, and then when it does, he can do his typical “See? I knew it. I called it. Yeah, I knew that was going to happen. Nuuuuhuh...”

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s obviously also watching ahead a bit to see what’s coming up so he won’t get stuck on a “puzzle” or be too surprised by a jump scare, or get lost in some of the bigger areas. It also gives him the ability to “guess” what’s going to happen, and then when it does, he can do his typical “See? I knew it. I called it. Yeah, I knew that was going to happen. Nuuuuhuh...”
It always warms my heart to realize all the trouble he goes through to look Super Cool and Kickin' Rad in front of his audience of emotionally-damaged life dropouts. I wonder what he must think of them considering how easily impressed be believes them to be when so many of them display open contempt for him on a regular basis. He struggles so hard to impress wheelchairs and they still freely shit on him with such frequency that even with mods he needs to constantly police his chat.

Certainly a man worth our collective envy. :story:

TheGoutburglar

kiwifarms.net
Is he seriously admitting to watching playthroughs of a game he's in the middle of? As if people aren't going to figure out the real reason he's doing so? As if people don't ALREADY think he looks ahead and lies about it?

Also, is there ever going to be an actual instance of interaction between Phil and Khet that we hear about? The only ones that ever get mentioned are the ones that sound like bullshit, and/or only come up because he's trying to flex or cover for whatever he was actually doing because chat is accusing him of something.

If he had even the slightest bit of awareness of how much he feeds into the memes that he hates, he might at least become better at hiding what he's up to. Or not, because he hates anything resembling effort.