DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • May

Votes: 138 35.3%
  • June

Votes: 136 34.8%
  • July

Votes: 83 21.2%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 62 15.9%

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 114 29.2%
  • 3-4

Votes: 80 20.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 118 30.2%

• Total voters

L.I.M.B. Commander

kiwifarms.net
He’s obviously also watching ahead a bit to see what’s coming up so he won’t get stuck on a “puzzle” or be too surprised by a jump scare, or get lost in some of the bigger areas. It also gives him the ability to “guess” what’s going to happen, and then when it does, he can do his typical “See? I knew it. I called it. Yeah, I knew that was going to happen. Nuuuuhuh...”
I honestly thought he started to "watch" other playthroughs to counter the TIHYDPS. Which IMO still happens anyway since the one thing I can count on Phil will, even with directions and a strategy, somehow someway fuck it all up.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Is he seriously admitting to watching playthroughs of a game he's in the middle of? As if people aren't going to figure out the real reason he's doing so? As if people don't ALREADY think he looks ahead and lies about it?

Also, is there ever going to be an actual instance of interaction between Phil and Khet that we hear about? The only ones that ever get mentioned are the ones that sound like bullshit, and/or only come up because he's trying to flex or cover for whatever he was actually doing because chat is accusing him of something.

If he had even the slightest bit of awareness of how much he feeds into the memes that he hates, he might at least become better at hiding what he's up to. Or not, because he hates anything resembling effort.
The 'we' he referred to was him and a salt shaker.

• Informative
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

TheGoutburglar

kiwifarms.net
I honestly thought he started to "watch" other playthroughs to counter the TIHYDPS. Which IMO still happens anyway since the one thing I can count on Phil will, even with directions and a strategy, somehow someway fuck it all up.
He obviously did, though, like you point out, it has done nothing to stop or even slow them down because it doesn't matter how much research Phil does, he can never overcome the fact that he's Phil.

Case in point: The Morrowind playthrough that he (probably) just killed off. 90% boring, but even if there weren't moments like when he got killed by a skeleton after running away from another one and using up all his fatigue, there is still the fact that the only reason his playthrough was like that was because he literally made it a hand-holding one. He was actually dumb enough to ADVERTISE that not only was he completely out of his depth, but was going to fuck up even WITH all the hand-holding.

That alone ensures that Phil playing Morrowind qualifies as the way not to.

The 'we' he referred to was him and a salt shaker.
Or a Hulk Hogan jpeg. lol

hector85

kiwifarms.net
God imagine being 40 and watching someone else’s let’s play with your wife. I love that we still never get a name to these phantom content creators. It’s not uncommon at all for YouTube people to acknowledge other people’s work.

it must be killing him though to have to sit through other people’s videos. There was a time where he did nothing but shit on YouTube and everyone on it, then suddenly a year or so into his marriage and he’s watching other YouTubers for fun? Yikes
I think he's watching the abby tranny sex scene over and over with kat to get himself hard enough for underwear time

Basic Bill

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but Phil is a registered republican.
Also he has not updated his registration since the move (he's not on the Washington state voter rolls)

View attachment 1418931
What a lazy asshole. I don’t care how you vote, but I feel it’s one of the most important duties as a citizen, especially on a local level...

Also funny he would vote republican when he’d benefit more from free healthcare and social safety nets. Bet he thinks people on welfare are lazy while he literally begs for other people’s money.

Full Race Replay

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
kiwifarms.net
Also he has not updated his registration since the move (he's not on the Washington state voter rolls)

View attachment 1418931
I'm a republican and I can tell you this makes perfect sense in terms of why Phil keeps talking about himself being better than everyone else. When it comes to pop culture conservatives seem to have a sort of superiority complex in which they consider themselves better morally than liberals, and if you read places like the daily wire, like half of their articles are talking about how celebrities and people are "morally bankrupt" and stuff. I can obviously see the connections to how Phil thinks about himself. When Phil says "other people are mature" this is probably what he means.

And he was definitely not very politically correct in the early days, at least until he became entirely corporate in later years.

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418931
Yeah. His dad ran for city office a few times now, and has lost. He is a registered republican as well. Kat is actually registered to vote in Washington, but she is unaffiliated as far as party goes. Interesting to note, she is registered to vote under the name Katherine Burnell :)

Basic Bill

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. His dad ran for city office a few times now, and has lost. He is a registered republican as well. Kat is actually registered to vote in Washington, but she is unaffiliated as far as party goes. Interesting to note, she is registered to vote under the name Katherine Burnell :)
His parents probably forced him to register, or did it for him. Maybe they need to make another trip to Washington to get him registered.

Good for Kat, honestly. Just goes to show how lazy Phil is.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Also funny he would vote republican when he’d benefit more from free healthcare and social safety nets. Bet he thinks people on welfare are lazy while he literally begs for other people’s money.
Phil is the embodiment of the "I got mine" mentality. Hell, bankruptcy is itself a big individual bailout, those debts are just wiped away. Reminds me of this great Craig T. Nelson clip:

Looking forward to him lionizing his epic struggle against the detractors to get that bankruptcy approved, him vs. the world style.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Phil has repeatedly and proudly claimed that he's never voted in his life because it wouldn't matter. WA and CT are both blue overall but I'm guessing he didn't realize House, state, and local elections where he lived/lives can still be very competitive.

Good for Kat, honestly. Just goes to show how lazy Phil is.
Washington does mail-in voting only so he would not even have to vote in person, he could pick up his ballot and return it when he drives to the mailbox. I wonder what his excuse would be if you mentioned this-something about detractors tampering with it or something.

Last edited:

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
God imagine being 40 and watching someone else’s let’s play with your wife. I love that we still never get a name to these phantom content creators. It’s not uncommon at all for YouTube people to acknowledge other people’s work.

it must be killing him though to have to sit through other people’s videos. There was a time where he did nothing but shit on YouTube and everyone on it, then suddenly a year or so into his marriage and he’s watching other YouTubers for fun? Yikes
More than likely Kat was watching TLoU in her office while Phil hovers in the doorway waiting for dindins.

Nurse Ratchet

GAYIL SATAN.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418931
Lol yeah, it has been a minute since that turd has bobbled back up to the surface, but it's always good for the lolz & the people who've never seen it before.

I'm particularly fond of this one because fatty doesn't know that words mean stuff, & that fucker could've checked a box next to "Purple, Because Ice Cream Doesn't Have Fish Bones" & he'd have a slightly better grasp on w/e that means, than whatever the fuck has ever puked out of Phil.exe as the definition of "Republican".

#
Rainy.
Day.
Fund.

:hillary::stress::trump:

Edit: If it's raining, take your ass back inside before you try to shitpost from your cell phone.

Last edited:

JimiHendrix

kiwifarms.net

imagine hating the gameplay of DMCV, not even putting it on a game of the year list, and then turning around and saying "the last of us 2 has the best gameplay of this generation"

what a fat fuck.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I swear, sometimes I think Phil is deliberately hypocritical.
Rules for me not for thee, he took some abridged notes from the protests specifically the caveats of systemic racism and used it to make him exempt from all the stuff he shits on bigger gaming personalities for stuff like dressing up like a muppet or dying your hair cause he's the little guy, realist of the real LAN party creators who was rocking the Arcadia 2001 when DD was shitting in his diapers.