DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 34.5%
  • February

Votes: 215 53.0%
  • March

Votes: 171 42.1%
  • April

Votes: 108 26.6%

• Total voters

Sharktopus

Shark/Sharks/Sharkself
kiwifarms.net
From looking at the comments, apparently Phil is aware of the events of Chain of Memories.
Phil is only aware of the events of CoM because one of his fans spoiled it on Twitter.

I believe what happened was Phil was due to play KH 2 the next day so he tweeted about how he was reading up on CoM's story and making his usual comments about how the plot made no sense and they over-complicated shit and added too many things into it, etc etc; basically bitching about a game he's never played. Then KGhaleon tweeted out the major plot details to DSP to fill him in or some shit like that.

It apparently disappointed a lot of fans because they were hoping DSP would play CoM, but now there wasn't really a point since everything was spoiled.
I'm sure there's screen-caps somewhere, I'll edit them in if I find them.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's an excessive thing to wish on someone who, by and large, is only a terrible let's player with a big ego. Save those wishes for people more deserving of them, like serial killers.
DSP is a egotistical let's player who skills at video games are less than that of a 5 year old. As you said, there are those more deserving of it and an adult who whines in the games he plays would be at the bottom of the priority list, perhaps even outside of said list.

Termiborg

A blob of care and love.
kiwifarms.net
That's an excessive thing to wish on someone who, by and large, is only a terrible let's player with a big ego. Save those wishes for people more deserving of them, like serial killers.
Yeah well, in hindsight, it was a rash decision to type that out entiely. But not a lot of people rile my nerves to an extent like those who are so... like him. Being proud of being incredibly awful and treating the people who make your life possible like crap is something you wouldn't do under any circumstance, unless you have mental problems or something.

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think we have to right to say who deserves to live and who doesn't, and in the end Phil is just a douche on the internet enjoying his free internet money.
There is no need to be angry, nothing lasts forever and so when Phil loses everything, he will surely become a better human being thanks to this lesson.

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think we have to right to say who deserves to live and who doesn't, and in the end Phil is just a douche on the internet enjoying his free internet money.
There is no need to be angry, nothing lasts forever and so when Phil loses everyhing, he will surely become a better human being thanks to this lesson.
I do agree with you though I must question that last part. Could Phil actually become a better human being if he loses everything? For all we know, he could just end up complaining about his plight, blaming anything but himself.

Don't forget rapists and child molesters.
Basically, anyone who literally crossed the line would warrant such things such as rapist and serial killers. As anyone would say, Phil isn't any of those. The worst thing he did would include laughing at the pain of a video game character as far as I remember.

Reactions: José Mourinho

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically, anyone who literally crossed the line would warrant such things such as rapist and serial killers. As anyone would say, Phil isn't any of those. The worst thing he did would include laughing at the pain of a video game character as far as I remember.
He monetized videos where he talked about dead people too. He did it on his Tribute to Robin Williams and on the one where he talked about a friend of his.

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
Phil is replaying GTA V on PS4.
I would say "money grabber" but his original GTA V playthrough is unwatchable, so a replay might actually not be pointless.

For those who don't know, when the big copyright sweep happened, his GTA V videos got all claimed by the music companies from the in-game radio stations.

Phil, in response to this, decided to use the YouTube Remove Music App to remove the claims, even tho he knew well it would completely fuck up the audio.

The results is a jumbling mess of a playthrough, with corrupted or muted audio every 4 minutes.
Really goes to show how much he cares about quality "lol who cares for the audio as long as i get $ views $"

The question is... will he actually do the smart thing and disable the radio (which every GTA YouTuber does) this time?

CrayolaFuckinModelMagic

Perfect for repairing broken glasses
kiwifarms.net
No matter what the game, he will find a way to fail, constantly ask obvious questions throughout the playthrough and blame everyone and everything but himself. It must be so depressing living with such a disorder; then I remember that I don't have it and life is good again.

Abby

kiwifarms.net

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
http://dspositive.tumblr.com/post/77575914808/the-following-is-a-list-of-fairly-well-known

Just came across this thanks to that link to the DSPPositivity tumblr. A comprehendive list of people taking about DSP. I'd never seen a lot of these. TotalBiscuit's is particularly good and I was happy to see the stuff about PewDiePie and Cry too since I haven't been able to find images of those. Good stuff.
Phil's getting the same treatment in the LP community as he did in the fighting game community. He claimed to be better than all of them, he gets called out and the big folks respond when he's brought up with "Oh yeah, that guy! He's a fucking idiot." And given how the WWE Supercard fandom reacted to him, he's doomed to be the village idiot of anything he's part of.