DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • May

Votes: 141 32.0%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.6%
  • July

Votes: 102 23.2%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 75 17.0%

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • 5+

Votes: 135 30.7%

• Total voters

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A/c has to be by the window apparently, also can’t be to close to equipment lest it freeze it. This shit is like the chicken bridge riddle except it’s helping a tard figure out where to put his toys
The AC is an in-window unit which Phil calls "a professional" to remove and reinstall each season.

Nevermind that college freshmen have been nigger-rigging those things every year since about the 1980s.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
The AC is an in-window unit which Phil calls "a professional" to remove and reinstall each season.

Nevermind that college freshmen have been nigger-rigging those things every year since about the 1980s.
Thought it was one of those swamp coolers where you have to Clamp the hose to the window or someshit. I remember something about Phil having to find some sort of foam or something for it before

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought it was one of those swamp coolers where you have to Clamp the hose to the window or someshit. I remember something about Phil having to find some sort of foam or something for it before
Maybe that's what it is and I misunderstood is ramblings.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711
DSP gives Kiwifarms and Null a shoutout. ❤

View attachment 1488862
I love how no matter what kiwifarms is the group responsible for poop touching, every troll in his chat and super hound are clearly kiwi regulars.

The only consistent poop touching I’ve seen from this site is our lord and savior doxing all those gacha game clans....but that’s not even phil so that’s not really poop touching 🤔

Cistern Rumbler

[disgusting sounds]
kiwifarms.net
I love how no matter what kiwifarms is the group responsible for poop touching, every troll in his chat and super hound are clearly kiwi regulars.

The only consistent poop touching I’ve seen from this site is our lord and savior doxing all those gacha game clans....but that’s not even phil so that’s not really poop touching 🤔
I've never actually visited the Reddit tractor community but from what I hear they're the home of the poop-touchers as well as the casualfags. Is this true?

sleeze street

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure @Wurstbrot did a cracking good layout of the Pen and then applied some good ol' fashioned German efficiency to it as a suggestion.
I had no luck finding that post. I had a chuckle at the post re-arranging his pen as well.

I wanted to make sure what I had in my layout was mostly accurate to his "office". Does anyone know what his laptop sits on? It is a big part of it as he spends all his time looking at it for chat and people to ban. Does it sit on one of those fold out TV tables your supposed to eat off of or something? And whats with the wireless keyboard I think he uses... is that just placed on the arm of the sweaty loveseat? Why not just use the laptop keyboard? Anything else in the pigpen I forgot about? Thanks every1

*EDIT -- Just realized I never placed the camera... maybe on a tripod? Updated pic...

Attachments

Last edited:

The Goutsketeer

kiwifarms.net
DSP just mentioned he browses kiwifarms again lol..

Edit: Lol so now he claims he wants to have Rekeita on his show. Didn't want to go on Rekeita's livestream because the trolls would donate to Rekeita to troll through superchat, and Rekeita would have to read them outloud because it's his "show format". Regardless of who hosts this interview there's going to be trolling. Interesting, maybe DSP wants that troll money instead?

Last edited:

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Lol so now he claims he wants to have Rekeita on his show. Didn't want to go on Rekeita's livestream because the trolls would donate to Rekeita to troll through superchat, and Rekeita would have to read them outloud because it's his "show format". Regardless of who hosts this interview there's going to be trolling. Interesting, maybe DSP wants that troll money instead?
Of course he reads the thread here. Him offering to have Nick on his stream so he can get the bucks instead was literally postulated earlier today, right here.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know why it surprises me that 2-3 autists make sure that DSP has his tips goal met every stream now by dumping $80+. The only thing I wish that would change is DSP recognizing that it's not a "grass roots fanbase contribution" but a small handful of people with more money than sense.

The Goutsketeer

kiwifarms.net
I don't even know why it surprises me that 2-3 autists make sure that DSP has his tips goal met every stream now by dumping $80+. The only thing I wish that would change is DSP recognizing that it's not a "grass roots fanbase contribution" but a small handful of people with more money than sense.
most likely its Planet Jeff again with multiple accounts

phil either wants the troll money, or wants complete control of the situation (probably both). This man is so easy to predict.. Don't know much about Rekeita but he probably knows this too. If there is an interview I hope it's by Rekeita's rules and we get to see some champion mental gymnastics from the pig

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
phil either wants the troll money, or wants complete control of the situation (probably both). This man is so easy to predict.. Don't know much about Rekeita but he probably knows this too. If there is an interview I hope it's by Rekeita's rules and we get to see some champion mental gymnastics from the pig
This would never happen because Phil couldn't control the whole situation. But if it did we'd hear that the pics were DAHKTERED or the trolls used PHOTOSHAHP to make the Discord logs

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
This would never happen because Phil couldn't control the whole situation. But if it did we'd hear that the pics were DAHKTERED or the trolls used PHOTOSHAHP to make the Discord logs
Here's a compromise: interview over Skype, that's the compromise for Phil. No restricted topics, that's the compromise for Nick.

I mean, he's proven he'll lie to the law, so an internet personality can't be that much of a hurdle.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I think in regards to the whole no poop touching isn't out of what the Pigroach thinks is some sort of respect but it's two things, the first is covering your own (null/the farms) ass from legal action and two the people who actually try to do such actions are pretty fucking exceptional and will fuck it up giving said Pigroach more ammunition for his machine gun of excuses (see call girl saga and the guy who called into the bankruptcy hearing).

not even trying to hide how thin skinned he is and how terrified he is of detractors having a voice.