DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamfrigide

Registered gay.
kiwifarms.net
Not unlike claiming that he needs constant breaks so that his body doesn't clot up and his heart doesn't explode on stream, Phil is not above sounding like a total paranoid weirdo to weasel out of things he doesn't want to do.
Is he really saying he'll throw a clot to make an excuse for breaks?

You forget the diaper changes and hospital visits my good sir.
Didn't forget. Just know they'd never happen. If you think Phil would do anything than snore through a babies wailing (whaling? :biggrin: I should write a book), we know different Phils.

Though I would concede that if he was up, he'd roll his eyes at the end of the first second of the first cry, and immediately shout down the hall to Kat's room, "WIFE, IT NEEDS YOU".
At this point one of two things happen:
She tells him to drop dead under her breath as she already has the baby in hand.
She has forgotten the baby exists and can't pause the game right now because she is just finding out she is the Dragonborn for the millionth time.

Last edited:

Penix

kiwifarms.net
Kind of ironic how Phil how Phil is so paranoid about his fragile, porcelain back.

And at the same time does the worst thing imaginable for it: Absolutely nothing.

Do some exercises, strengthen the back muscles? Nah! Let’s sit on a couch and do absolutely nothing to prevent it from further atrophy!
If he wasn't such an asshole I wouldn't say this, but I just want to see how his body keeps devolving at this point.

It feels like his health is finally starting to catch up to him. Falling asleep on stream, his recent infections and complaints about pain in his torso. At 38 years of age you should know the havoc this lifestyle wreaks on the human body. It's not like it hasn't been pointed out to him either as well.

I'm 25 and am still eating shit at this point because of an unhealthy lifestyle in my formative years and some bad luck. And even then I can confidently say I had healthier habits back then than he does now.

If he doesn't drastically change his lifestyle (which he won't) I predict he's going to be eating a ton of shit as well real soon.

The funny thing with people like this is even when they get told by an authority figure to make a drastic change, they do just enough to scrape by while thinking they are doing a good job.

I've got family where they've gotten cancer, go to the hospital for the chemo and what not and that's enough in their mind. Forget about being obese and sedentary as fuck, I'll just gobble these cheese sticks while you're lecturing me about my eating habits. But hey, you've done the chemo and the immediate threat is gone, so you're healthy now right?

So Phil, keep on chugging that sweet sugary cherry juice, keep eating your super lean processed turkey sausage and keep on rocking to the moon and beyond. Because we'll be here to hear you bitch and moan. And after that, we'll laugh real fucking hard.

JPG

kiwifarms.net
If he wasn't such an asshole I wouldn't say this, but I just want to see how his body keeps devolving at this point.

It feels like his health is finally starting to catch up to him. Falling asleep on stream, his recent infections and complaints about pain in his torso. At 38 years of age you should know the havoc this lifestyle wreaks on the human body. It's not like it hasn't been pointed out to him either as well.

I'm 25 and am still eating shit at this point because of an unhealthy lifestyle in my formative years and some bad luck. And even then I can confidently say I had healthier habits back then than he does now.

If he doesn't drastically change his lifestyle (which he won't) I predict he's going to be eating a ton of shit as well real soon.

The funny thing with people like this is even when they get told by an authority figure to make a drastic change, they do just enough to scrape by while thinking they are doing a good job.

I've got family where they've gotten cancer, go to the hospital for the chemo and what not and that's enough in their mind. Forget about being obese and sedentary as fuck, I'll just gobble these cheese sticks while you're lecturing me about my eating habits. But hey, you've done the chemo and the immediate threat is gone, so you're healthy now right?

So Phil, keep on chugging that sweet sugary cherry juice, keep eating your super lean processed turkey sausage and keep on rocking to the moon and beyond. Because we'll be here to hear you bitch and moan. And after that, we'll laugh real fucking hard.
you’re forgetting genetics play a huge part in health, there are life long smokers who have lived to over 100. Who else but Phil would have the luck to live horribly for years and get away with it?

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
you’re forgetting genetics play a huge part in health, there are life long smokers who have lived to over 100. Who else but Phil would have the luck to live horribly for years and get away with it?
Hate to be "that guy", but yeah. My grandmother smoked from the time she was 7 until the day she died when she was 83. She also drank massive amounts of Pepsi and ate junk and was thin her whole life. It's incredible how different people react to diet. Phil seems like he will fade quickly from here on out if he doesn't do something NOW.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
I think Phil is a perfectly capable of hurting himself with a hatchet but with a firearm he'd shoot himself and blame it on lag. A firearm is the absolute last thing he needs.
He would have had an Oscar Pistoris moment but the story would have been true this time.

Hate to be "that guy"
As long as you don't try to show us the clip........

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
This is why Phil will never have children. He fears the zoomers.
Probably the best piece of evidence (aside from DSPs own streams, lol!) of what a selfish, insufferable pigroach he really is.

Most people, when they mature into adulthood, look forward to parenthood: They’re excited about bringing life into the world, shape another human being and pass on their values and life lessons.

Becoming yet another link in a genetic chain that stretches for eons into the past and (hopefully!) into the future.

Phil otoh?

Fuck that, he can’t be bothered.

The thought of sharing his precious time, tips and bits and acting selfless towards another human being is so far from his mind, that he doesn’t even bother with the kind of excuses that other selfish assholes usually go for: “I just can’t bring myself to have a child with the state of the world at the moment, yada yada”

Phil is such a piece of shit, I can’t help but breathe a sigh of relief that this line of the Burnell family tree dies with him.

KillDeer

kiwifarms.net
How in the fuck is this a condo?!?

View attachment 1598847

Also, nice woods he’s got right behind his place. I bet you DSP has never set a foot there.
He can't go to those woods because all that lawn behind him is owned by someone else and fenced off. This red square is the entire scope of DSP's empire
1600261477658.png

(Must have been a heat wave that day 25 (77) degrees outside??? Dark's office would be at least 90 in that weather!)

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becoming yet another link in a genetic chain that stretches for eons into the past and (hopefully!) into the future.

Phil otoh?

Fuck that, he can’t be bothered.
Are we really faulting Phil for not wanting to bring someone into the world who'd have his funny shaped head, hereditary headphone baldness, hereditary gout, and hereditary flaming homosexuality?

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Yup, both genetics and environment play a part, but by changing your environment you can make up for some health genetic deficiencies. For example it took 3 heart attacks for my boss to finally stop eating like a pig and start doing exercise and now he's well on his way to being the first man in his familial line to live past his 50s. What will it take for the pigroach to do the same?

Penix

kiwifarms.net
He can't go to those woods because all that lawn behind him is owned by someone else and fenced off. This red square is the entire scope of DSP's empire View attachment 1599990
(Must have been a heat wave that day 25 (77) degrees outside??? Dark's office would be at least 90 in that weather!)
Going off on what @ReentryPhantom said about places in Wichita, I looked up a few houses on Zillow and some nice ass free-standing houses were going for 300k. I believe this is around the price the roach bought the snort fort for, right?

Well at least the backyard looks like a horse's natural domesticated habitat. Seriously though, what's up with that? It's just an empty patch of grass.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Nearly verbatim, but it's also why the marathons require so many long breaks, and why something like a 12 hour stream is verbotin.
54:57 if timestamp fails!
Kinda impressed with how Phil can make two incredibly stupid observations in just one sentence.

1: That he risks getting a blood clot from sitting down 8 hours a day. (Like most people with an office job, pilots, drivers, checkout ladies, etc. etc.)

2: That his very unhealthy lifestyle is somehow negated by getting up and moving around for 5 minutes. No Phil, you dummy! That’s why people go for runs, go to the gym or go for long walks for!

Is Phil seriously this dumb? He says the weirdest things! Or is he just making up excuses for his stream?

Going off on what @ReentryPhantom said about places in Wichita, I looked up a few houses on Zillow and some nice ass free-standing houses were going for 300k. I believe this is around the price the roach bought the snort fort for, right?

Well at least the backyard looks like a horse's natural domesticated habitat. Seriously though, what's up with that? It's just an empty patch of grass.
Look at Idaho and see what 100K will get you!

The grass I think is just communal property of sorts.

Iamfrigide

Registered gay.
kiwifarms.net
Nearly verbatim, but it's also why the marathons require so many long breaks, and why something like a 12 hour stream is verbotin.
54:57 if timestamp fails!
He's not technically wrong, but the odds of it happening are somewhere around the vicinity of 1% and 0%. A DVT (Deep vein thrombosis) is a concern for people like him, simply because he is part of the risk group. Like smokers and lung cancer. Was with a person with a blood clotting disorder, stuff can be scary, and the balancing act of keeping their INR values therapeutic are stress inducing for everyone involved (God damn near everything on the planet affects how your blood clots one way or another). He's fear mongering to work huge breaks into his schedule. This is just another lie he's grasped. If fat old men in their 60s can pull 8-12 hour shifts requiring manual labour, a fat 38 year old can pull 4-6 hour shifts requiring playing games.

Faded

kiwifarms.net
Reminder that this is the same man who said that he's in shape because he's capable of carrying a gallon of milk in his hand.
Kinda impressed with how Phil can make two incredibly stupid observations in just one sentence.

1: That he risks getting a blood clot from sitting down 8 hours a day. (Like most people with an office job, pilots, drivers, checkout ladies, etc. etc.)

2: That his very unhealthy lifestyle is somehow negated by getting up and moving around for 5 minutes. No Phil, you dummy! That’s why people go for runs, go to the gym or go for long walks for!

Is Phil seriously this dumb? He says the weirdest things! Or is he just making up excuses for his stream?
Reminder. Yes he is.

Reminder, there are 6207 pages of him.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not technically wrong, but the odds of it happening are somewhere around the vicinity of 1% and 0%. A DVT (Deep vein thrombosis) is a concern for people like him, simply because he is part of the risk group. Like smokers and lung cancer. Was with a person with a blood clotting disorder, stuff can be scary, and the balancing act of keeping their INR values therapeutic are stress inducing for everyone involved (God damn near everything on the planet affects how your blood clots one way or another). He's fear mongering to work huge breaks into his schedule. This is just another lie he's grasped. If fat old men in their 60s can pull 8-12 hour shifts requiring manual labour, a fat 38 year old can pull 4-6 hour shifts requiring playing games.
He can also take something like a five minute break to do some actual stretching instead of a 25-minute shit/WWE/whalecall break. I started working from home last week and after two days needed to look up how to actually move my body because I'm not used to being stuck in my current setup. You'd be goddamn astounded what five minutes of working on your hamstrings and lower back will help your mood.

Phil's lymphatic system must look like the La Brea tar pits.