DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nearly verbatim, but it's also why the marathons require so many long breaks, and why something like a 12 hour stream is verbotin.
54:57 if timestamp fails!
I can’t sit still for too long, if I don’t take my breaks I’ll LITERALLY DIE!
*Goes on an hour-long overtime to wring more money out of the Vest Streak*
Yay, priorities!
He also decided not to play Minecraft.
No way man, becoming a full-time Minecraft streamer would be the best outcome for him. All of his Minecraft streams were perfect for him.
Mind-numbingly easy gameplay? Check
Scamming viewers with tip “rewards”? Check
Ability to go on long tangents about how “MUH life was ruined!” and have pity parties while fishing/boating? Check
Game that appeals to autists and children for him to prey on? Check
Minecraft and Pokemon games are the key, Phil’s too prideful to realize it

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Do we actually know what Howard Stern gag DSP claimed he was referencing when he did his nazi jokes? When I try and look it up I find nothing about some famous Howard Stern sketch where he was playing the last nazi. Not a big Howard Stern fan though so maybe it's just not something that was widely publicized (though not even one article? No outrage piece from the sensitive press? strange). I just find it such a weird excuse that he trots out time and time again.

"Hey, I only went in to the ghetto an started calling everyone dumb niggers because I saw that blind racist sketch on Chappelle Show! No one was actually offended by the way it was just trolls who shot me."

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
Do we actually know what Howard Stern gag DSP claimed he was referencing when he did his nazi jokes? When I try and look it up I find nothing about some famous Howard Stern sketch where he was playing the last nazi. Not a big Howard Stern fan though so maybe it's just not something that was widely publicized (though not even one article? No outrage piece from the sensitive press? strange). I just find it such a weird excuse that he trots out time and time again.

"Hey, I only went in to the ghetto an started calling everyone dumb niggers because I saw that blind racist sketch on Chappelle Show! No one was actually offended by the way it was just trolls who shot me."
Look up anything involving Daniel Carver and Stern.

Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Look up anything involving Daniel Carver and Stern.
But did he call himself "The last nazi trying to wipe out the jews" in a long skit? I'm looking for the actual "Last nazi" skit that DSP insists Stern did.
I assume this one?

Sure, but shouldn't DSP have done a southern accent when he was killing the "jews" in dead space if he was imitating that guy? Basically I don't think this skit Phil talks about exists and I think it's just an excuse he uses: Blame the shock jock!

Edit: Clip to show what I'm talking about.
"The truth of the matter is (incoming lie), The Howard Stern show was running like the classics, Howard Stern classics. They'd have a whole week where Howard would be off and he would play all his old shows and one of the skits he used to do on his old shows was that there was a guy who was supposed to be 'The Last Nazi' or something and he would he would do this commentary and stuff on the show just like that and basically I emulated it on my video and people got really offended like damn."

Last edited:

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
But did he call himself "The last nazi trying to wipe out the jews" in a long skit? I'm looking for the actual "Last nazi" skit that DSP insists Stern did.

Sure, but shouldn't DSP have done a southern accent when he was killing the "jews" in dead space if he was imitating that guy? Basically I don't think this skit Phil talks about exists and I think it's just an excuse he uses: Blame the shock jock!

Edit: Clip to show what I'm talking about.
I was a Stern fan from back in the day and I don't recall it. Maybe he meant that he did it in the "style" of Stern, or it was a reaction to the newa on the Stern show, and Howard did the gag for 10 minutes or something. There is a SHIT TON of Stern lore that it'd be almost impossible to find a little bit he did during some random broadcast during that time frame.

EDIT:
I stand corrected on being able to find the clip. Lol.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Found it, and I know this is it because DSP directly ripped the line "hello jooz" which can be heard here:

(0:41)

Might not be the exact thing he heard, but it's clear this is the character.
I guess that's what he's referencing but he's still massively changing the lore on it. The way he makes it sound he was just referencing Stern, which he sort of was but it was his own concept of the Last Nazi (which you could tell because in the original clip he laughs when he comes up with the concept).

Oh well, I'll just excuse DSP because it was the evil media that made young 30-year-old impressionable Phil say naughty things. How dare you Howard Stern, how dare you.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t sit still for too long, if I don’t take my breaks I’ll LITERALLY DIE!
*Goes on an hour-long overtime to wring more money out of the Vest Streak*
Yay, priorities!

No way man, becoming a full-time Minecraft streamer would be the best outcome for him. All of his Minecraft streams were perfect for him.
Mind-numbingly easy gameplay? Check
Scamming viewers with tip “rewards”? Check
Ability to go on long tangents about how “MUH life was ruined!” and have pity parties while fishing/boating? Check
Game that appeals to autists and children for him to prey on? Check
Minecraft and Pokemon games are the key, Phil’s too prideful to realize it
To be a Minecraft streamer he'd need to actually be the one playing Minecraft. In a game built around the concept of just fucking about Phil somehow managed to even do that wrong.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
thats something that can be fixed in 2 minutes after an all night gin bender, unless phil actually spent money yo get himself or kat fixed. idk but I think it'll be funny listening to phil beg for money to pay child support after the divorce happens.
No child deserves to be cursed with any combination of those two sets of genes.

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
thats something that can be fixed in 2 minutes after an all night gin bender, unless phil actually spent money yo get himself or kat fixed. idk but I think it'll be funny listening to phil beg for money to pay child support after the divorce happens.
After a decade long couch potato begacy, I doubt Phil could even impregnate a woman the way nature intended. His sperm count must be miniscule.

Draza

BETRAYALLLLLLLLLLLL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can't go to those woods because all that lawn behind him is owned by someone else and fenced off. This red square is the entire scope of DSP's empire View attachment 1599990
(Must have been a heat wave that day 25 (77) degrees outside??? Dark's office would be at least 90 in that weather!)
Well that's just sad. I wonder how he can try flexing his wonderful "house" to our faces everyday.