DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
I visited Vancouver back in the early aughts, and the people there were constantly talking about the "heat wave." It was 70 degrees without a cloud in the sky in the middle of June. I live in the deep south, where it's been 100 degrees outside almost every day since late May.

Seeing as how Phil's from New England and now lives in the northwest, it's fair to say he's not really familiar with what one would call a "heat wave."

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
There was a particularly hot af day up in the Seattle area last month about 90 or so but thats about it. People who don't know should know that that part of the country has some big dips in the highs and lows, it can be 50s around sunrise and get up to 80s by late day and even then it takes all day to get up there......now heres Tom with the sports.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking seriously skittles? And yet as you all post about it I can picture it in my head and have no doubts.

Damn it Phil how does feeding yourself treats reward your audience? It just rewards you, what the fuck?
You know those creepy youtube channels that are like game shows for little kids but they're hosted by grown-ass adults? You know the ones. They're like a pedophile's wet dream.

We're verging dangerously close into that territory.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Fucking seriously skittles? And yet as you all post about it I can picture it in my head and have no doubts.

Damn it Phil how does feeding yourself treats reward your audience? It just rewards you, what the fuck?
You just know that gouty brain of his is trying to figure out a way to turn it into “the Skittles streak”.

”Just FYI... *SNORT* we got 40 minutes left and were still almost 50$ away from the Skittles, alright? I don’t want the Skittles streak to end, but this could be it guys, ok?”

After the vest streak, Phil’s MO to the day that he croaks, will be to turn everything into a streak if he can.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
He's not technically wrong, but the odds of it happening are somewhere around the vicinity of 1% and 0%. A DVT (Deep vein thrombosis) is a concern for people like him, simply because he is part of the risk group. Like smokers and lung cancer. Was with a person with a blood clotting disorder, stuff can be scary, and the balancing act of keeping their INR values therapeutic are stress inducing for everyone involved (God damn near everything on the planet affects how your blood clots one way or another). He's fear mongering to work huge breaks into his schedule. This is just another lie he's grasped. If fat old men in their 60s can pull 8-12 hour shifts requiring manual labour, a fat 38 year old can pull 4-6 hour shifts requiring playing games.
Actually some of the healthiest people can get DVT.

I think its only a miracle or pigroach luck that Phil isn't already dead after years of sitting on his ass doing nothing.