DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
He spent what... 800dollars on wwe game in the past few days? He will be ok.
Yeah, but for a PS5 though?
He doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it, he doesn't have money to do it!
He needs the paypigs to step it up! PS5 fundraiser stream soon.

Speaking of his health, just saw this nifty piece of advice from Chun-Li:
View attachment 1600569
(courtesy of the MvC 3 TIHYDP)
Out of curiosity I checked out that video to see what characters Phil picked.
Surprise, surprise, he picked two of the beefiest characters, Sentinel and Haggar, along with edgelord Wesker. I'm honestly surprised he didn't pick the Hulk.
He seriously always chooses the biggest beefcakes in every new fighting game he plays and then cries when people play to their weaknesses. He's finding Christmas sweaters in the back of the closet he's in.

Iamfrigide

Registered gay.
kiwifarms.net
Actually some of the healthiest people can get DVT.

I think its only a miracle or pigroach luck that Phil isn't already dead after years of sitting on his ass doing nothing.
Oh don't get me wrong, anyone can throw a clot. It's just one of those things that can happen. I am just saying he's in the risk group because he's a fat prick that probably eats things that lowers his INR levels into the clotting region.
But yeah, you're right. Human beings have spiteful fucking bodies that can break down even if you're Usain Bolt.

When the fuck did paying Dave to eat skittles become a thing?

Everyday we stray further from God's light.
God is dead, and we killed him. They're just playing with the corpse.

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems to be your average DSP fan...

View attachment 1600911
LOL. That fucking prostitute quote. The same lack of awareness that also tends to be found among unironic DSP fans. At least a hooker will fuck you and burning the money will provide a few seconds of warmth. Giving it to Phil is somehow less useful than either of those.

How do people watch this garbage? He's hamming up eating Skittles.
I really do think that Pokemon Sword was the cause and beginning of Phil's most recent behavior and style of treating his viewers and streams. It's all been downhill since then, how he tries to slap a price tag on absolutely everything he can and has brought a whole new meaning to "minimum effort".
Don't get me wrong, he's always treated his viewers like shit, but only lately has he been so damn obtuse about what a scumbag he is. Once the first whale dropped him an obscene amount of money for a fucking nickname, it opened up a new world in his mind of what he could try getting away with.
Considering Pokemon games are basically scams themselves, with Sword being the most egregious one yet, it's no wonder it would attract Phil like a fly to honey. They're a match made in heaven, and now all of Phil's streams have been a copy of his Pokemon Sword's. Since then his whales have done nothing but reward him for his behavior, and it just keeps getting worse. He embellishes absolutely everything he does, genuinely not understanding what a giant asshole it's making him appear to be.
"Pay me to do something breathtakingly easy! It's a pahsitive interaction!"

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
refuses to pre-order the ps5 from walmart lmao, someone baited him into checking if it was legit

edit: he could pre-order the normal version but not the digital console

dsp really falling for the marketing

Last edited: