DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
I haven't played crash 4 but he has been stuck on the same part for about 30 minutes,there is one box with the exclamation point that he can jump on and he doesn't do it when he reaches that part,I don't know if he has to jump on it but I assume he has too and he is stuck because he is trying to progress without jumping on it, he jumps into the void and dies and doesn't know what to do. He is so retarded.

He just completed that part,he had to jump on the box and didn't jump on it before,all of his audience is making fun of him and memeing on him. Now he is on a part where there are some shuriken type disks that he can duck under them to avoid being hit,the shuriken comes along,he doesnt duck and says: "WHAAAAT?? I PRESSED DUCK AND IT DIDNT WORK". I cant take this anymore he is so retarded,bad and is complaining so much I cant even watch ironically.

edit: He just went "look at that!!! WUUUU LALALALAL!!!" all his chat started using clown emotes,fucking clown. Someone also gifted 50 subs,I want nigel to keep doxing these retards,its fascinating that there is people that find him worthy of their money and drops hundreds or even thousands on him.

Last edited:

SojiroSakura

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he also get nearly $30k from the Vest Streak
"*throat clear* First of all, okay, the vest streak was 276, NOT 300. Debunked. Alright? *snort, lip smack* NAAOOW, some people might be thinking "oh, well, Phil that must've meant you got $27k for the streak!" UM, NO. These mentally ill shitheads don't know how to do basic math. Just because the tips goal of 100$ was met 276 times DOESN'T MEAN I actually got that much, okay?"

Penix

kiwifarms.net
Man, another stream, another dud. 36 dollars in tips and complaints about a slow night. Honestly, it feels refreshing seeing him in this setting again. Granted, I don't know about the Behind The Scenes™ situation but at least it feels like the money well is drying up for a bit.

Also debating if he should play Hollow Knight or Genshin. For the latter, he is going to fucking hate that game. I don't know how he came up with that idea. Maybe some whales in play, who knows? Or maybe it's a ploy to stave of even the slightest mention of playing Code Vein ever.

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
Man, another stream, another dud. 36 dollars in tips and complaints about a slow night. Honestly, it feels refreshing seeing him in this setting again. Granted, I don't know about the Behind The Scenes™ situation but at least it feels like the money well is drying up for a bit.

Also debating if he should play Hollow Knight or Genshin. For the latter, he is going to fucking hate that game. I don't know how he came up with that idea. Maybe some whales in play, who knows? Or maybe it's a ploy to stave of even the slightest mention of playing Code Vein ever.

He also got gifted 50 subs and got the balls to complain about people being lazy throwing money at him.

His speds deserve every ounce of abuse he throws their way.

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
"*throat clear* First of all, okay, the vest streak was 276, NOT 300. Debunked. Alright? *snort, lip smack* NAAOOW, some people might be thinking "oh, well, Phil that must've meant you got $27k for the streak!" UM, NO. These mentally ill shitheads don't know how to do basic math. Just because the tips goal of 100$ was met 276 times DOESN'T MEAN I actually got that much, okay?"
Actually you are right that he gets less because he needs to pay taxes on it...buuuuut its fuckin Dave he wont put money to the side for the taxes and spend it in WWE Sweaty Pixel Men Game.

Swallow Moon

kiwifarms.net
He's actually considering playing Genshin?
But he won't be able to spend hours (and thousands in tips) at the gacha with his audience judging him. Even if he could, it's one of those disgusting waifu games, and none of the dudes you can pull are even nearly macho enough for his tastes.

Cue that speech he's given before about how he played a mobile game once and it took his money. Never again, dood, I've not played a mobile game in years.

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
The way DSP sees money he owes is that he doesn't owe anything.

He gonna lie about needing money for something, get it and not paying it back.

He's gonna make payment plans to pay you back 20$ with one cent a month but 1$ of interests because fuck you.

Usual greedy bastard behavior but with nothing in the bank to show for it.

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY
Also debating if he should play Hollow Knight or Genshin. For the latter, he is going to fucking hate that game.
He's going to fucking hate Hollow Knight, too. He doesn't nearly have the attention span required for that game. It'll be hours upon hours of him constantly moaning and begging for people to spoonfeed him tutorials, where to go, what to do, etc. And then he'll say that his audience is getting bored, not him. It'll be Morrowind all over again.

Proper Pangolin

Khantent Recycler
kiwifarms.net
He's actually considering playing Genshin?
But he won't be able to spend hours (and thousands in tips) at the gacha with his audience judging him. Even if he could, it's one of those disgusting waifu games, and none of the dudes you can pull are even nearly macho enough for his tastes.

Cue that speech he's given before about how he played a mobile game once and it took his money. Never again, dood, I've not played a mobile game in years.
I really hope our own VTuber @LyteSydeByll will cover this game because I really just want to laugh at him going nuts on pulls, complaining about it being Breath of The Waifu. It is bound to be a laughable playthrough.

MemeGrey

(A very big retarded slut)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for him to start playing Genshin. Why?
EXHIBIT 1
Can you imagine how uncomfortable he'll get? Maybe if it was Hulk Hogan all sweaty and oiled up doing those noises he'd be intrigued.

Like theres any chance he'll play it in Japanese lol

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY