DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how every pre-stream feels like some business shareholder meeting.
They always really gave me flashbacks to my retail days, where some manager made everyone gather around for a pep talk filled with veiled threats about how much fun we'd have would be directly tied to how many magazine signups we managed to get while ringing people up. Not that we'd ever see the benefits of doing all that extra work, mind you. It was all in the name of making one person look good.

Can't imagine why I get that feeling every time I watch Phil condescending to his audience.

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
They always really gave me flashbacks to my retail days, where some manager made everyone gather around for a pep talk filled with veiled threats about how much fun we'd have would be directly tied to how many magazine signups we managed to get while ringing people up. Not that we'd ever see the benefits of doing all that extra work, mind you. It was all in the name of making one person look good.

Can't imagine why I get that feeling every time I watch Phil condescending to his audience.
I once had a retail manager that was pressuring us to spend hours at home, unpaid, to do these online training modules that the company had just rolled out.
Finally as the end of the month approached, the mask slipped and the manager said "Look, just do the modules. They're important, and if we have an over 80% completion, store-wide, then I get a bonus."

That is the type of meeting Phil holds. 'You do extra work so I can reap the rewards, and I'm going to unironically say this like it should motivate you.'
In the real world, this doesn't work. In the ToysRUs that is Phil's stream chat, however, there are Derichs shrieking at people in the breakroom to do their homework so dear leader can get his bonus, while the OiCs of the store are gathering people's logins and doing extra online modules to try and hit the target.
The Hate Army is a middle manager's fantasy.

I once had a retail manager that was pressuring us to spend hours at home, unpaid, to do these online training modules that the company had just rolled out.
Finally as the end of the month approached, the mask slipped and the manager said "Look, just do the modules. They're important, and if we have an over 80% completion, store-wide, then I get a bonus."

That is the type of meeting Phil holds. 'You do extra work so I can reap the rewards, and I'm going to unironically say this like it should motivate you.'
In the real world, this doesn't work. In the ToysRUs that is Phil's stream chat, however, there are Derichs shrieking at people in the breakroom to do their homework so dear leader can get his bonus, while the OiCs of the store are gathering people's logins and doing extra online modules to try and hit the target.
The Hate Army is a middle manager's fantasy.
Reminds me of that Avengers stream where Phil ordered his fans to give him $600 because HE missed out on streaming because of his terrible personal hygiene. This very stream is arguably what killed the Vest Streak as well.
Any jealousy that Phil wants me to feel over his financial state will always be replaced by the overwhelming pity I feel for the people he preys on. 2020 was such a successful year for me you guys, also please buy me a PS5 controller to replace the one that I broke in less than a week.

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
OIC and DrTonyHuge are indeed the same person. People who were gifted subs by OIC had the name DrTonyHuge as the sub donator, post-name change.

He’s the most shameful paycuck Phil currently has. First, he’s created Twitch handles he has never used anywhere else on the internet to avoid being doxxed by sweet, deranged @Nigel of Ukip. Second, this means when he found out about DSP, he created new Twitch accounts with the intent of donating a lot of money and keep his anonymity meaning he’s familiar with KF. Third, he’s exhausting his discretionary income to fill the pig’s pockets at his own personal expense. From my conversations with this guy, he seems to be making around $125k as some type of specialized electrical engineer that has to be out on the field a few times a year thus providing him with a small variance in extra income via cash bonuses.

I think the guy is just really, really lonely and loves the huge amount of attention he gets. He’s become this mini “celebrity” within the DSPverse and and loves to have chat members riding his cock while begging him for subs. He’s constantly mentioned in chat and people attempting to get his attention. He most likely is going to become a mod.

Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.
I assume he is not married or has children right? I dont think his wife would like the idea that he is spending money on a 38 manchild that streams vidya rather than saving so his kids have a better future.

I was thinking that the only way to get noticed with Phil is to give him money unlike with other streamers,if you made a really good fan art a streamer can show it on stream since they like that sort of thing,but with Phil you can give him fan art that was made with a 100$ commision from a good artist or something that looks like it was drawn with MS paint by a 9 year old and its the same thing to him,he is not even going to mention it he is just going to put it in the pre-stream. And if you want to donate things that will improve the stream like a FUCKING STREAMDECK he will not even open the box. The only way to interact with him is to give him money and even then he will be begging the next day like nothing happened.

Last edited:

Fuckoffdad

my mother deserves a thread
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to your legacy, Phil. This thread right here. This is it. When the day comes when youtube decides to nuke your channel for the good of mankind this forum will be the only monument to how much of a scuzzy cunt you are left standing. Twitter doesn't count because technically you remove everyone else from the daily conversations you have with yourself on there anyway. You should probably sign up and thank everyone for their khantributions. Your detractors are your custodians and your playbook writers because without an invisible enemy force nipping at your heels; Darksydephil doesn't even exist in this decade.

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
Anagrams are really hard. I can't figure it out either. You shouldn't judge somebody on stupid word puzzles.
I mean no offense or anything but this is a game made for 12 year olds and panders to the absolute lowest denominator - it's a short anagram with W and Y and is supposed to be a large American city...

It's like saying maths are super duper difficult, don't judge someone's intelligence if they can't do 7x8!

i Am StrEeT sMaRt noT BoOK sMaRT

Either way, it's not like this is a one off. Phil legitimately can not solve the easiest puzzles designed in human history.

100% VIRGIN M00TY

The King Of Inceldom, Ultimate Trucel
kiwifarms.net
Damn, excuse the obvious plea for HAAAAALP but could you direct me to the proof of Kat still existing? I'm fairly up to date and I've missed it! I feel ashamed, I should apply myself harder to my tractoring activities...
I guess this Khet sighting is really unknown , this is the undeniable proof that she still exists. This also explains why we never hear her, Phil does not like her disturbing him during his "work" hours, so she is probably really quiet and careful all the time to avoid being questioned by Phil the control freak.

https://twitter.com/joshkirby1911/status/1328288993587257345

Also weird is that LipJan liked this on his secondary account, then blocked the poster of this video a few hours later. LipJan's upload was DMCA'd, so maybe an attempt to keep his account?

NOTE - AUDIO GOES VERY LOUD SO YOU CAN HEAR HER. (For the first time since "They're here").

Edit - And if this is now the only version then we gotta make sure it is well archived.

Last edited:

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net
I mean no offense or anything but this is a game made for 12 year olds and panders to the absolute lowest denominator - it's a short anagram with W and Y and is supposed to be a large American city...

It's like saying maths are super duper difficult, don't judge someone's intelligence if they can't do 7x8!

i Am StrEeT sMaRt noT BoOK sMaRT

Either way, it's not like this is a one off. Phil legitimately can not solve the easiest puzzles designed in human history.
Let's be honest: The only "street" Phil would be smart about would be Sesame Street. And even then, that's a stretch.

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit.
Someone just asked Phil why the PS5 controller was no longer on his wishlist.
Phil's response is that someone did buy it for him, allegedly, and sent him the tracking info, so he took it off his wishlist.

What the fuck is this about?
He opened the stream with a long winded explanation about how it made more sense to buy it from a store on his day off so that he didn't have to worry about it being mishandled in shipping.
Now suddenly it's because someone bought it for him.

Did this lying sack of shit just forget his entire prestream? Did he leave it on there even after expounding the reasons why it would be better to just buy it at a store?
Phil, I also notice that you didn't add $70 to the value of the tips and are attempting to hide the value of the money that you were just given for your business. So as I said, this is why you're a beggar.
This is actually... whew. Hit me with some top hats because I'm MoI on this one. Not even that someone was stupid enough to buy it for him after that, but because he very, very, very clearly lied.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit.
Someone just asked Phil why the PS5 controller was no longer on his wishlist.
Phil's response is that someone did buy it for him, allegedly, and sent him the tracking info, so he took it off his wishlist.

What the fuck is this about?
He opened the stream with a long winded explanation about how it made more sense to buy it from a store on his day off so that he didn't have to worry about it being mishandled in shipping.
Now suddenly it's because someone bought it for him.

Did this lying sack of shit just forget his entire prestream? Did he leave it on there even after expounding the reasons why it would be better to just buy it at a store?
Phil, I also notice that you didn't add $70 to the value of the tips and are attempting to hide the value of the money that you were just given for your business. So as I said, this is why you're a beggar.
This is actually... whew. Hit me with some top hats because I'm MoI on this one. Not even that someone was stupid enough to buy it for him after that, but because he very, very, very clearly lied.
I'm really not sold on this faulty controller nonsense. If he did switch his crouch and melee buttons, then why did he melee, then duck right after shortly with a "There it goes again."?

He's really going out of his way to not blame his own habits of death gripping the thing like he does with his dick.

Also note that the thumbstick press is for locking on in Demon's Souls. Yet to hear him say the controller is targeting enemies when he doesn't want it to.

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
I guess this Khet sighting is really unknown , this is the undeniable proof that she still exists. This also explains why we never hear her, Phil does not like her disturbing him during his "work" hours, so she is probably really quiet and careful all the time to avoid being questioned by Phil the control freak.

https://twitter.com/joshkirby1911/status/1328288993587257345

Also weird is that LipJan liked this on his secondary account, then blocked the poster of this video a few hours later. LipJan's upload was DMCA'd, so maybe an attempt to keep his account?

NOTE - AUDIO GOES VERY LOUD SO YOU CAN HEAR HER. (For the first time since "They're here").

Edit - And if this is now the only version then we gotta make sure it is well archived.
"I heard a noise" *gets up from chair*
"oh your brush fall off? I thought that was in your office"

How is does she have an office when she doesnt even work from home? Phil is autistic with words even offline.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Phil really doesn't understand why he's getting shit for putting a controller he probably broke himself, on his wishlist, after making $200 dollars in tips alone yesterday. He even said he had the option to go out and buy one himself. :story:

Get to hear his "muh business legacy" nonsense and we all don't think logically. *Oh shit, now we're jealous.

Rent-free.
Yep.......really wish I was bankrupt. :story:
Dsp got stucked in much much easier puzzle before.
Was it Bridgepotr?

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY

Red Bistro

technically a diner
kiwifarms.net
You know, you're right. In fairness it's less about the word puzzle itself than it is the lateral thinking skills. If this game is asking you to solve this puzzle, and you're used to adventure game logic, then this should be solvable by context. I was also raised on old school adventure games, which were... less kind. This is the soup can anagram puzzle from the 7th Guest (1993), which you are meant to solve only by forming valid words. And there's no vowels but Y.

SHY GYPSY SLYLY SPRYLY TRYST BY MY CRYPT