DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
This is super old since its from the hallowen stream but the autism stare in this picture is unreal,I only saw it full sized because I went to his instagram,he actually looks like he has mental issues.Enlarge the picture.

2020-11-21 23_57_00-Window.png

Last edited:

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
This is super old since its from the hallowen stream but the autism stare in this picture is unreal,I only saw it full sized because I went to his instagram,he actually looks like he has mental issues.Enlarge the picture.

View attachment 1742130
Damn, haven't seen Piggy up-close and personal in awhile, but his face is definitely some KFC sides... buttery kernel corn teeth mashed with a potato head and chicken for guts. Even KingcobraJFS has a more dignified gaze than this.

Cistern Rumbler

Pig Huntin' Slann Gentleman
kiwifarms.net
Has anybody ever heard Colonel Sanders talk? DSP's impersonation sounded like a cousinfucker about to lynch some Basketball Americans. This is what the actual Colonel Sanders talked like:

I have no particular point to make here, except that if DSP had DONE HIS DUE DILIGENCE and got his facts straight, he could have done a more accurate accent that didn't wear his throat out or make him look like a slave-owning maniac, but instead (as always) he went full on clownmode.

Full Race Replay

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1742130
The costume looks so fucking bad...especially because DSP didn’t shave his regular abortion of a beard and mustache off

I think it just wearing the white suit with black tie-piece would be distinctive enough and be more like a mature adult with a business degree

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
DSP actually unironically said the "it's not my job to educate you" meme most commonly associated with progressive activists, and it reminded me of a short clip an old Youtube channel called MoralCourageChannel (could there be a more perfect name associated with a video debunking DSP's logic?) made about why this line of thinking is wrong in a couple of ways.

I spliced them together for convenience:

View attachment 1741958

Setting aside the specific context she was addressing, she's correct and it just goes to show that like online activists who care less about education and more about grandstanding and talking down to people, DSP is no different. He doesn't want to educate in the first place, he just wants to be Captain Contrarian and generate drama for his own benefit while also getting his superiority complex fix.

Nothing says moral cowardice like throwing down opinions on social media and then when people ask you to back it up, you cry and say "naht muh jahb to edoocate you dood!"

(Original MoralCourageChannel video here: http://youtu.be/1bi3h-OlA0I)
(Pig ups to Snort Burnell for providing the DSP clip in his most recent upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DVOnKqYm9w)
They definitely hurt his feelings because he immediately got on stream, gave them a segment about how stupid and idiotic those morahns on twitter are, and then went straight into his 'I'm one of the most hard-working people on the planet and if you don't agree with me then fuck you' rant. He only gets like that when something gets to him and he has to pump smoke back up his ass by grandstanding in his Pyongyang-tier hugbox.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Bakumatsu cowboy
kiwifarms.net
When he played Bob Ross he acted like a pedophile.
When he was Colonel Sanders he acted like a southern racist.

🤔
I wonder what dumb costume he'll think up next year and turn it into a clown show? I mean the most low effort thing to do would just go full mask off (or would it be mask on?) and put on a clown suit and makeup. He wouldn't need to change his performance at all from his usual streams so it'd be pretty low effort for him.

Cistern Rumbler

Pig Huntin' Slann Gentleman
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what dumb costume he'll think up next year and turn it into a clown show? I mean the most low effort thing to do would just go full mask off (or would it be mask on?) and put on a clown suit and makeup. He wouldn't need to change his performance at all from his usual streams so it'd be pretty low effort for him.

So John Wayne Gacy? Makes sense to me.

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net

If he really loved video games he wouldn't need to be paid to finish them. What a fucking fraud.
I already said this in another post but his "tip me to show me you support this playthrough" makes no sense because he is asking his youtube audience to tip him off-stream so how would he know that he tip is to support Yakuza 7? And even if they wrote in the tip message "this is for Yakuza 7 keep streaming it pls" does he have an excel where he has the tips for every game he is playing and uses that to choose if he has to keep playing a game or not? It doesn't make much sense is just begging with a retarded excuse. (also good job asking for tips offline that you wont be able to verify if they are real or not, what happened with that narrative? You want more chargebacks or what?)

Last edited: