DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What "new" thing is Phil putting out to beg for more money?

• New loveseat (even though he's totally broke ;) )

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Green screen

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • That old chair Frogga pointed out

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Gamer chair

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dusty ass jerseys

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Combination of 2 of the above

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol. He is so desperate for drama.
It's not even Tuesday and he's picking this many fights? He definitely wants one of two things
A. To actually kick the hornet's nest and get Cancel Culture after him so he can play a victim and fleece his viewers even more
B. To rope in new paypigs by being reinforcing the narrative that "he's a badass who tells it like it is, but he's kept down by The Man"
Or he's just fucking dumb.

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
So the prestream opened with a massive, unhinged rant about COVID and the people who are killing Phil's parents by refusing to stay in.
The center of this argument is that people like to deny facts: scientific, factual evidence, and if you do, you are a massive dunce. Phil has read the facts so you can't question him, and you get banned if you do.
You'd think the fact that there are clips from February of him making the exact same statements about people who actually believed COVID was serious would, you know, maybe temper him a little. He'd be a little humbled because he had talked out of his ass claiming that he had the factual evidence and turned out to be completely wrong.
But no, Phil was never wrong. Those were the facts at the time and he was right to deny it. Now the facts are different and he is still right with the exact opposite stance.
So in other words, he was one of the people that almost killed his parents back in February.

Rosalinaflowers has also turned up as a new top cuck, both cheer and tip today, proving that when other whales clue in and back off after Phil abuses them, a new one will step up lusting for the piggy's backhand.
After a tip inquisition to confirm their $50 tip, Phil told them that if they were going to continue to be so generous, they should kindly dox themselves and get a registered Paypal so he doesn't have to keep bothering them by confirming. They probably like all that attention, Phil. You stop a stream just to talk to them and wait on their reply.

phil ranting about how he's not a boomer right now and how he hates when people take memes as fact.
Boomer is factually incorrect. The meme is wrong.
So this is confirmation that when Phil talks about smearing feces and things like eating shit, it is because he does those things himself. Because there is no way that a joke or meme can be intentionally exaggerated or willfully incorrect - it always has to be completely grounded in reality.

Jesus, this is depressing AF. Grown man in his PJs opens his disgusting pigpen to ask his permanent roommate what that big noise was about. Apparently she dropped her brush... while the pig thought something happened in her “office” AKA the room with a tiny desk and shitty little monitor stacked in the corner.
The really weird part of this exchange is that we got a bigger reaction out of the sound of a hair brush falling than when Panda fell down the stairs.
That's how you know Kat is the true Soul Maid.

Last edited:

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
The really weird part of this exchange is that we got a bigger reaction out of the sound of a hair brush falling than when Panda fell down the stairs.

the idea of pandalee eating shit down a flight of stairs and phil barely looking up to even mumble "what the fuck was that"

is one of the funniest things i've imagined in awhile.

also comic book pro phil doesn't know who the Prowler is.

EmperorGoutatine

kiwifarms.net
His aging process seems to have sped up, he looks horrible.. even more than usual.

1606077630506.png

What do they talk about? Phil has nothing to say during his streams because he doesn’t leave the house and doesn’t get to experience anything. What do they do? Phil doesn’t leave the house and therefore cannot create new experiences with someone else.
The most mundane happenings in Phil's life get turned into grand epics. His cat wakes him up early and he'll tell it to chat like it's the Bhagavad Gita, head tilted back, eyes popping out of his head, spastically flailing around. I can only imagine the Magnificent Tales of Phil Burnell Khet gets subjected to at their scheduled tuna casserole appointments.
"Hey Khyet you'll never guess what shape my morning gin dump was tuhuhu"

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 and I'll dress like a retard, pledge now
kiwifarms.net
phil ranting about how he's not a boomer right now and how he hates when people take memes as fact.
Boomer doesn't understand memes, more at 11.

You're not literally a boomer Phil, we know that, and no one is saying it that way you autistic fuck. You're FIGURATIVELY a boomer, in that you act like a fucking boomer all the god damn time including about this.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
It's not even Tuesday and he's picking this many fights? He definitely wants one of two things
A. To actually kick the hornet's nest and get Cancel Culture after him so he can play a victim and fleece his viewers even more
B. To rope in new paypigs by being reinforcing the narrative that "he's a badass who tells it like it is, but he's kept down by The Man"
Or he's just fucking dumb.
Well, if it comes down to these three and I would have to make an educated guess...

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boomer doesn't understand memes, more at 11.

You're not literally a boomer Phil, we know that, and no one is saying it that way you autistic fuck. You're FIGURATIVELY a boomer, in that you act like a fucking boomer all the god damn time including about this.
This is another reason why you can't argue with Phil. He will take everything you say at face value and act as though sarcasm, metaphor and hyperbole do not exist in language and use that as proof that you are wrong, and, when you try to do the same thing to him, will say that you are insane and stupid for purposefully taking him out of context in order to demonize him. Phil is stupid but he knows very well how to make himself out to be the victim in every situation so long as he can control the narrative which is why the eleven year-old girl need never worry about him actually slapping the shit out of her because Phil cannot possibly manage a confrontation of any kind in meatspace to the degree of which he is accustomed on the internet.

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
Boomer is factually incorrect. The meme is wrong.
So this is confirmation that when Phil talks about smearing feces and things like eating shit, it is because he does those things himself. Because there is no way that a joke or meme can be intentionally exaggerated or willfully incorrect - it always has to be completely grounded in reality.
I disagree, much like a person can be a Karen without actually being named Karen a person can be a boomer without being a fitting age.

Last edited:

L.I.M.B. Commander

kiwifarms.net
WHY AM I POISONED?

View attachment 1743220

WHY AM I TOXIC???

View attachment 1743223

"I have the thickest of skin".

View attachment 1743224

"Now let me tell you about Article 13 and why YOU need to fight with your government".

View attachment 1743227
Yeaaaaaa......Phil this Twitter nonsense and spergery is the very reason you are a lolcow....by all means keep it up I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
Or he's just fucking dumb
yep I feel this reason is the best choice...

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I am curious on what would prompt him to tweet about the Holidays and COVID in the first place. That kinda came out of nowhere, and it rattled him enough with the responses to bring it up his Twitter shit on stream, again(because he's a fuckin'' shit stirrer and needs his stream to Yes Man him). Did a bunch of people decide to go to IHOP this morning that it made him miserable or something?

A bit pathetic really. If someone was talking to me and starts a sentence with "Someone on Twitter...", then I'm not going to listen. This numbnuts starts getting on his soapbox about something, gets corrected, then moves the goal post with him just ending up calling you stupid, a moron, or an idiot followed by a block. Dude has insane issues.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I am curious on what would prompt him to tweet about the Holidays and COVID in the first place. That kinda came out of nowhere, and it rattled him enough with the responses to bring it up his Twitter shit on stream, again(because he's a fuckin'' shit stirrer and needs his stream to Yes Man him). Did a bunch of people decide to go to IHOP this morning that it made him miserable or something?

A bit pathetic really. If someone was talking to me and starts a sentence with "Someone on Twitter...", then I'm not going to listen. This numbnuts starts getting on his soapbox about something, gets corrected, then moves the goal post with him just ending up calling you stupid, a moron, or an idiot followed by a block. Dude has insane issues.

it's his special phone call day with his mommy, so i'm guessing that's on his mind

the sad thing is he blames everyone else for not being able to go fleece his adult parents for money to pay his taxes